My Savior (A BEN Drowned fanf...

GeminiZelda által

Becca, A troubled girl who lost her brother at such a young age, learns to love again, As she realizes that t... Több

Welcome!
My Savior (Chap 1)
My savior (Chap 2)
My Savior (Chap 3)
My Saviour (chap 4) *Part 1*
(Chap 4) *Part 2*
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12 *part 1*
Chap 12 *Part 2*
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26.
Chap 27
chap 28
NOTE
IM BACK :D
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
*Author's note*
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Announcement!
You guys...
Me. :)

Chapter 37

4K 105 27
GeminiZelda által

Beccas pov

"You've still got many things to tell me, you know." I placed a dirty dish into the sink, filled with water and bubbly dish soap.

"I know, Becca." Slender Sighed, reaching up to place a clean plate away.

I peered outside, Dawn and Ben were training together. Dawn had been doing an amazing job with him, she switched identitys quick and easy, along with sneaking. I have to admit she fooled me sometimes, turing into someone else. I suppose I had to be careful who I gossip about around everyone now.

"Thank you for helping out a lot recently." Slender reached over and dried off a few cups.

"No problem. I don't have much else to do." I shruged.

"You know... Its almost winter." He smiled.

"Yeah?" I said, giving him a confused look.

"That's when you will be most powerful." An evil smerk spred across his face.

"I guess that explains the constant weird cold I've felt..." I shruged.

He chucked. "Also why your clothes and hair are white in your proxy form."

"Well. I think that's pretty cool." I drained the sick, letting all the bubbles sink into the drain.

He put his hand on my shoulder.  "You and Dawn are two of my strongest proxys."

I smiled, "That's good right?"

"Well, Yes." He put the leftover clean dishes away. "However. I worry about Dawn..."

"Why? She seems able enough to handle herself." I pointed outside, to her and Bens on going battle.

"True. However, she does have a Zalgo proxys blood... If at any moment she wanted to she could go under his command."

"She wouldn't want to... Would she?" I doubted.

"Hopefully, no. But if she feels wronged here, I certainly hope she doesn't turn on us." Slender began walking away from the kitchen, as I followed behind closely.

Dawn did fight diffrently. I had noticed. Training with her was difficult at times, considering it was a lot harder to get a knife or arrows though her skin, simply because her skin wasn't normal. Scaled just like a reptile, and with her ways of changing into diffrent people with diffrent identitys we called her chameleon.

Nobody had settled a name for me yet. Like Ben and Jeff they called me by my first human name. Much like Slenderman, Dawns name was similar. Along years she'd forget her real name, as Slender had.

"You know, I know almost everything about everyone in the house." Slender said, grabbing a book from a bookshelf.

"I thought so." I smiled.

"Everyone's deaths and old familes and everything." He chuckled.

"What about the other people here? Do they know eachothers deaths?"

"Most do. But some I'd prefer to keep away from them. Just so they don't cause trouble." He looked down.

"Nobody ever told me how I died." I shrugged.

"Nobody felt the need to..." Slender opened the book. "This is filled with information from every person in the under realm. How many kills, and such..." He searced the book a bit. "You have three."

"How many does Ben have?" I asked curious.

"Ben has 4, 893." Slender smirked.

"Oh my Gosh." I probably would have racked more up if I'd ever be able to go out and kill.

"Me and Jeff have some of the highest scores in the under realm. Me because next to Zalgo, I was the first here."

"How old is this place?" I asked.

"How ever old your people believed the heaven's were around." He shut the book.

"Wow... you must be pretty old.." I commented, laughing slightly.

"I'm only as old as you make me. I don't remember my age... But I know nobody ages here. As far as you came when you died, and as far as your body intended on ages. Now, You can change your age to look however old you want, but only in human form." He explained.

"Is that why Ben sometimes looks like a senior foorball player, then his old 10 year old self sometimes?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

"Yes." He grabbed my hand and led me back to see Ben and Dawn.

"Dawn however, can change anytime she wants. Human or proxy, whenever."

"Hmm. That's cool." I hummed.

"She's almost as powerful as me!" Slender yelled.

"Oh-h, don't be such a power hog." I teased, walking into the living room. Sitting on the couch.

"I'm not a power hog..." Slender mumbled.

The days went by slowly. As winter approached I could feel my inside body temperature lowering, as my hair whitend and whitend.

"Your hair looks like snow!" Dawn commented on a regular basis.

I had also noticed, I could do some of the things Ben could do, like hacking into comeputers and messing with electronics. I did it quite well. I suppose that all grew from the roots of being his sister.

Ever since the day slender had explained to me about Dawn, and Ben, and how Nobody ever felt the need to tell me how I died I'd wondered why nobody would?

I tried asking Jeff, but all he said was "Ben wouldn't let me do it. He did it" That was just about everyones comment. I couldn't get anymone to tell me how.

I argued with myself on weather or not I should ask Ben... But when he did it, he seemed like he didn't want to. So I figured he wouldn't talk about it.

But it has been a while... Time seemed so much slower in the under realm.

It was late and I couldn't sleep. Normally I would've just sat around and watched movies, but I decided I'd wake Slender, and talk with him.

I knew I coukd get the answer out of him.

I knocked twice, and I heard him slump out of bed, and sleepily answered the door.

"Oh.. Hey Bec." He said, groggy from sleep.

"Slender!" I whisper yelled, startaling him a bit.

"What?" He whisped back.

"Why can't you tell me about my death?"

"I don't want to... I mean I think it'd be more proper if Ben did it." He rubbed his eyes. I found it interesting he was rarely ever in slenderman form... I guess cause it gets annoying.

"I'm sure Ben won't tell me."

"Ben use's his weakness against people, Becca. His weakness is manipulation. Just ask and ask, and he'll spill one day. Make him emotional. You'll get more information." Slender explained.

"Well... He's my brother... You think that's... mean?" I stuttered. I didn't want to do that to him...

"I'm sure he'll forgive you. I don't think it'll bother him that much." He shut the door and I heard him plop onto the bed.

I scoffed and walked away. So much for answering my damn question. Why wouldn't anyone tell me? I mean, it would be my sort of right to know! I stepped outside and rested on dirt ground outside.

"What are you doing out at this time, miss?" Smiles cat companion, Grinny asked, Looking down at me from a tree in his form.

"I'm mad at almost everyone in the house." I looked up.

He jumped down and turned to a human, however still in his form... it looked half cat half human.

"And why is that?" His s' s trailed like a hiss of a snake. It was a unique and interesting accent.

"Nobody will tell me my death." I shrugged.

"Oh, that's inconvenient."

"Yes."

"Well, is there other things they're hiding?" He asked.

"Nobody will tell me my full power... They said I'll have to figure it out myself. And also they won't let me go into the over realm by myself." I complained.

"Slender is a bossy one...." He suggested.

"Yes. He is. But why won't they tell me my death?" I asked, hoping maybe Grinnys lack of a house, and his wondering the underrealm would help with knowledge of knowing specific details and reasons of the secrets kept here

"Well... Maybe just like your full power, they want you to find it for yourself." He fiddled slightly with the whiskers of diffrent lengths on his cheeks.

"But... how?"

"Well Your Ben Drowned's relative. Normally relatives share the same deaths. The the Slender Brothers. And Zalgos messagers and fighters. They were once brothers, uncles, and cousins." He leaned in. "The loving bond of a family is hard to terminate. Which is why you are here, with your brother." Grinny explained, quite well.

"Are you suggesting me and Ben shared the same deaths?"

"Yes. Except it was him who killed you. You have diffrent murderers behind your storys, but you share the same blood, haven't you wondered why you looked half like him? and half like a proxy?"

"When we were alive we were twins, and we looked exactly alike, exept that I had girl features."

"Yes. That is what I mean." Grinny smiled.

"So you're saying, because we're related, we have the same deaths. And powers?" I asked.

"Yes. Youre the lucky one, however, each of slender's proxy has a special talent. You have proxy talent, and Bens talent. Enjoy it. A lot of people here wish to have that greatness." Grinny leaned back again, and got up.

"What should I do?" I called back "To find out my power?"

"Think of your human self."

Was all he said before a clock chimed, as he turned into full cat form and ran off, back into an oasis of trees.

My human self....? What was I like....?

Bens pov

I woke up, Dawn was sleeping still, snoreing softly in her sleep.

I found my sister outside. Looking confused.

"And you're out here because....?" I asked, walking up towards her.

"I was talking to grinny. About myself."

"Oh? What did you two talk about?"

"My death. And the powers I hold. That since we were related with the same blood, we shared powers..."

What she said shocked me... It was true... Damn that cat! He is always giving people too much information! I clenched my fist. I didn't want her knowing how powerful her proxy was.... I don't know why. I just thought maybe I'd lose her... or shed lose herself.

"Yeah... Thats true." I said softly.

"So... That's why every time I mess with Jeffs phone he gets mad." She nodded.

I laughed. I used to do that, it was my training, so I didn't go overboard on humans, to where they'd ignore me.

"Yes that's why. And... I'll tell you you're powers... But promice me one thing." I pled.

"You will!! Oh thank you!" Bec picked me up and spun me around.

"What's the promice?" She smiled.

I sighed, looking down. "You won't leave me. Ever... Please stay here."

"Or course I promise! I won't leave you." She wrapped her arms around my waist, and pulled me into a hug.

"Ok... But don't be surprised." I hugges back.

I decided it would be better to demonstrate.

"I'm going to take you to the human forests." I announced, technology like- bringing her there. After all... She had two powers to learn. Mine. and a Proxys.

"First to cover: Technology." I held out a phone. Showing her the basics of traveling and hacking.

((((Here's a little extra part for you guys))))

Dawns pov

I sat up and coughed slighly. I crashed hard after my training. I was getting good and this strange new body of mine was finally starting to make sence. There were a few minor problems, like I was finding it hard to swich for long periods of time, before my real skin shows through my disguise, which was not good.

Ben said I'd get better, just like Becca had. Becca had become more of a proxy each day, and her form had fully developed, which meant I'd have to practice and train with her eventually.

"Morning Chameleon." Jeff teased.

I smiled, and continued on down the hall.

I was greeted by all the people out of there rooms. Some called me still, Dawn. And some called me chameleon.

I walked into the kitchen to find Slender messing with a teabag, looking annoyed.

"Hello Slender." I said, sitting down beside me.

"Oh... Hey." He seemed lost in thought.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I asked softly.

"Just how I'm going to mange by without Zalgo on my heels." He sighed. What did that guy still want?

"I thought he was done?"

"He'd do anything to expand his army. And you'd be a perfect leader for the human realm sypers." He said, stiring his tea.

"But I don't want to work with him." It was true. He nearly took my soul to make me a permanent slave.

"Very few do. But I'm sure he'll try and find a way."

Whatever that meant, I reasured Slender, I didn't want to be anyone's slave, and I wanted to be in this house.

"Hoodie did you ever have any complications,  when you were a beginning proxy?" I asked, knocking on his and Maskys door.

"What... Why?" The doorknob turned and Hoodies familer orange jacket was placed into my view.

--------------------------------

*please rea*

Guys I'm sorry. I'll finish Dawns part in the next chapter. I twisted my right arm and I have it in a sling.  so its going to  be hard to update and I hate to keep you guys waiting. I will try to update frequently. :) Also sorry this one kinda sucked

Vote, share, comment

update soon

xx

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.3K 74 32
This book is about the bad and good things a girl is going thru and when shes lost hope for any good to come out of the bad she meets some one that...
5.6K 115 21
What happens when your crush and your best friend are brothers? That's Becca's situation. They also live right next door to her. When Becca's world c...
2.7K 9 17
you and ben are enemys ,with out knowing that he fallen love with you ,he thought that it was anger he thought wrong(edit from 2023: sorry of the mes...
2.7K 36 34
so this is a Y/n (you) and Ben drowned love story so there may or may not be a "lemon" in this story so i can't really guarantee about the detail in...