Time to say goodbye

Bởi joshdunitx

Tyler Joseph, a boy in high school, feels like it's time to say goodbye. Xem Thêm

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31- The End
I'm Sorry
LOVE ME BACK

1

4K 126 122
Bởi joshdunitx

Depression. That's the one thing that no one seems to understand about me. It's weird, I always seem to feel like a fake version of me, a faking counterfeit. And no one understands. They don't know how hard it is to even get out of bed everyday, and let alone get a job and go to school? No. I can't do that. I can't even look at myself in my mirror without thinking "Too fat, too ugly."

__

I sit in my basement, messing around with my keyboard my mom got me for Christmas. It was stupid. I was a basketball player, why couldn't she buy me a basketball or a hoop, or something.

I felt bad for being mad at her, so I tried to learn it myself. I had walked to a local music shop, and had bought a piano book.

It wasn't as hard as it seemed. And I feel like I'm pretty good at it.

I could easily play it with both of my hands, which I thought I couldn't do. But I proved myself wrong.

__

"Goodnight mom." I said. I just wanted to say goodnight, so I could say goodbye to my depression. Sleeping is one of the few ways I could escape from it.

"Are you sure you wanna go to bed? It's only 8." She asked.

"Yeah, and I already took my sleeping pills." I replied. My sleeping pills didn't really work, but it's good enough.

I walked up the stairs to my room, and closed the door behind me. I glanced over to my dresser, contemplating getting out my razor.

That was another way of escaping my depression. It wasn't good. But I was desperate.

I decided not to. My mom was probably going to check on me in a few minutes. It was a stupid idea anyways, it would only make things worse if my mom found out.

I laid in bed, getting out my sketch book. I'm not a really good artist, but I like expressing how I feel in art, whether it be music, sketches, or even writing.

I drew a sloppy sketch of a thing I call blurryface. I had been figuring out a name of this thing that I had known for a while now. Blurryface is a "person" that is made of all my insecurities. I named him blurryface because he doesn't exactly have a face, he's just an evil twin of myself who wants me dead. And he's full of my depression, anxiety, and a bunch of other problems. Everyone has a blurryface. And sometimes he takes over.

I like to draw blurryface as a tall, slender guy who has a black face, and red eyes.

I finally finished, and shut off my light and went to bed. A few minutes later I heard my door creek open. I felt my moms soft hand run through my hair.

"Goodnight Ty, I love you." She said and then left closing the door.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.7K 109 32
he's the boy of your dreams... literally. {i will put a warning before any triggering subjects are brought up} ------------------------ thesoftestwor...
79.1K 2.8K 30
Tyler Joseph is a teen who has no will to live. He thinks he's lost every reason to live, until he meets Josh Dun. Josh, who is still dealing with hi...
2.1M 113K 106
In which you and Tyler have a conversation everyday, but he's the only one talking. {all respect to jenna because jenna is amazing and she and tyler...
196K 7.6K 49
[tw: self harm, depression, suicide, etc.] josh is your regular popular kid. everyone admires him at school. his life is perfect. tyler is the sad ki...