Half A Heart // ziam

Galing kay MissPayne1999

"We should stop lying to ourselves" "And pretend that we are not falling apart? Pretend that we still have th... Higit pa

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven: flashback
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen: flashback
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen: flashback
author's note

Half A Heart

36K 462 10
Galing kay MissPayne1999

"We should stop lying to ourselves"

"And pretend that we are not falling apart? Pretend that we still have that spark?"

"Damn it! There is no need to pretend any thing"

"Oh yeah?"

"I need you. I don't care what you say but I am never letting go. I am half a heart without you"

Relationships don't always work out but that doesn't mean that they were never meant to be. Maybe, it just wasn't the right time...but you can always try again. 

Firstly, this is a one shot (very similar to my mini-fics). It will have 3 parts at the maz. So yeah. 

Please do VOTE, COMMENT and FAN/FOLLOW so that I know who will be interested in this. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4K 375 21
Red Valor and Black Blood. Two of London's most powerful superhumans. They may be one in the same having to have overcome less than perfect childhood...
37.8K 1.8K 85
how far will you go from love ? how much you can hate someone ? was it really hate ? " Now that you are here with me am i suppose to hate you ?"
3K 114 17
Dear Liam, I don't know why I'm writing this; you'll never read this, but my therapist said writing my emotions down might "clarify unresolved issues...
1.9K 57 24
I fell in love and felt heartbreak like never before in the span of a month. My life changed that night at the bar, meeting that cocky arse and part...