Patch Our Hearts

By downattheclouds

"How long?" I asked, I just had to know. "How long what?" "Have you loved me?" "Ever since I found out I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 11

239 5 3
By downattheclouds

Liam's P.O.V.

I woke up, rubbing my eyes and squinting around the room. Where was I?

Then all the memories came rushing back tome like a waterfall.

Ryder lie next to me, deep in slumber, his legs sprawled everywhere and his blankets wrapped all over him, like a burrito. Yum, burritos. I could go for one right now. I was still in my jeans and t-shirt so I quickly changed out of them when I realized how uncomfortable they were.

Last night was crazy, the lads and I stayed out 'til late, in Nolan's room, talking about everything. I don't remember coming into here, it must've been late.

Oh well, it's a new day, right? Next was to figure what to do next about Carina and Ryder.

The lads and I had no idea where the two stood as friendship-wise, and we felt really bad about what we had done.

"We shouldn't have gone on his phone in the first place," Harry had clarified right away.

"Yeah, but what if we actually brought them together, you know long lost crap, and they're just confused right now." Harry had piped up, sending us all into a confused state of mind.

I remember we stayed up most the night discussing the two, and had decided to let them figure it out themselves. If we got involved more that'd be awkward.

I remember the first few rounds of 'Truth or Dare', but not much after that. It was pretty blurry.

Pulling on a navy sweatshirt, I checked on Ryder one last time and pulled open the door to the brightly lit hallway. The light bounced off the walls, causing me to squint. I looked around, and thankfully nobody was out. I walked out of the room, running my hand through my hair, and quietly shut the heavy door.

I heard another door slam behind me, and I jumped, spinning around to find the origin of the noise. I meet eyes with Harry, and he smirked his famous grin.

"Scare you Li?" he asked, walking to catch up with me.

"Nah," I said and he laughed.

Harry was dressed in a over sized sweater, and sweatpants. His curls lie everywhere on his head, as he ran a hand through the mess.

"Louis and Nolan are still sleeping." Harry said.

"Same with Ryder." I added, nodding my head.

As we entered the Breakfast room, we were surprises to be joined by Abby and Carina.

"Aloha chicos." Carina chirped, while Abby sat with her face nearly touching her Fruit Loops in her bowl.

Carina looked happy and glowing, while Abby was clearly not a morning person.

I laughed as Harry said, "Isn't that two different languages?"

Carina shrugged her shoulders, "I guess so."

I grabbed a bowl and started to fill it up with Captain Crunch. Pouring the milk into the bowl, I reached over and grabbed and Orange from the bowl sitting on the counter.

"How'd you guys sleep?" I asked.

"Great, I mean, I did." Carina laughed, nodding her head towards Abby.

Abby's head shot up and looked around at all three of us.

"What?" she asked in utter confusion.

Harry's eyes grew big, and I smiled but I ignored that, and asked Abby how she had slept.

Abby replied, "I'm not a morning person." and returned to her cereal again. This was going to be an amusing breakfast.

Harry's P.O.V.

I looked like crap and I knew it. I didn't expect to see Abby and Carina here. Ugh this is embarrassing.

I had started the waffle machine and grabbed an apple, taking a bite out of it. Wiping the juice from my mouth, I rejoined the conversation.

Liam was asking how the girls had slept. For some reason Abby's head popped up, looking between all three of us, trying to figure our what was happening.

My eyes grew big and Liam smiled at me, reading my mind. He turned back to continue the conversation.

Even in the morning, with no makeup, and matted hair pulled back into a loose bun, Abby still look beautiful. The less eyeliner she had on made her eyes seemed bigger and bluer.

I refocused again, trying to keep up with what Liam and Carina were saying.

Something about the weather, this conversation was going to fast, ugh.

The waffle thing dinged, indicating the waffle was ready. I walked over to the machine and flipped the waffle using the handles. Opening the container, and pulled my waffle out of the holder. I managed to only break it into 3 pieces, and I poured maple syrup all over the crisp, warm waffle.

I picked up my paper plate and fork and headed back over to the table. Setting my plate down, I sat down next to Carina, across from Abby. Abby was still eating her cereal, but seemed more awake to her surroundings. Liam and Carina babbled about who knows what. I picked up my fork and took a bite out of my waffle, the gooey batter in my mouth.

Chewing, I took a sip of my apple juice, as Liam stood back up to get down yogurt.

Sitting back down, Liam mumbled something to Carina and took a spoonful of his yogurt.

"We're going to totally have to visit my sister!" Carina said.

"Yeah that'd be nice." Liam replied, mouth full of yogurt.

I scooped the last of my waffle up with my fork. Throwing away the paper plate, I grabbed a bright yellow banana, I walked back to our table.

"Well, I'm going to head up to our room, get ready for the day?" I said.

"Cool, see ya Harry." Carina smiled.

"We'll meet at the mall at noon and then go site-seeing." Liam added.

"Sounds fun." I said, and turned to leave the little breakfast room.

"I'll come with you." A voice behind me said.

I turned to see Abby throwing away her remains and jogging to me.

"I need to get away from those two." She giggled, causing me to laugh a little.

"Not a morning person?" I asked, as we turned the corner to the elevators.

"Not really..." Abby trailed off, lost in her thoughts.

When the elevators were in site, Abby ran up to the buttons and covered them, pressing the 'Up' button. She giggled and bushes a cherry red.

"What?" I asked, smiling, but confused as hell.

The doors dinged and she entered, doing the same thing, covering the buttons to be able to press them.

"It's a game my brother and I used to play. I don't really know why, we used to fight over this. I know it's super weird." She backed away, eyes lowered to the floor in embarrassment.

The elevator came to a stop, ans we excited.

"It's not weird, its cute..." I said.

Abby smiled, and I saw something in her eyes, but as soon as it was there it was gone. I stopped at my room and pulled out the key, unlocking the door, as Abby continued down the hallway.

As I entered the room, Abby yelled down from the hall, "See Ya, Styles."

I smiled and closed the door behind me.

I had to get ready from some serious shopping.

Carina's P.O.V.

After breakfast I headed up to my room to see Abby. Of course I put my key in my pocket with my phone, so it didn't work.

Bounding on the door, it suddenly swung open to reveal a bubbly Abby. I walked into the room, opening my suitcase to see all my clothes.

"Your awake, what happened with Harry?" I asked, trying to choose what to wear.

"Nothing." Abby replied, too fast.

"Abby, you suck at lying, tell me." I smiled, finally deciding on a white v-neck t-shirt and dark jeans.

Pulling my hair into a high ponytail, I applied some eyeliner, but not much. I normally don't wear as much makeup as Abby or other girls.

"Nothing!" Abby tried again, pulling on a lime green and white striped shirt and jeans.

"Okay you can tell me later then." I laughed, applying a layer of my EOS.

Setting the ball down on the counter, I walked to my bed and sat down.

Abby was watching Pitch Perfect. Oh my God, I love this movie so much, I wish we watch it all.

"Abby hurry up!" I yelled into the other room.

Just then there was a sharp knocking from the hotel door that couldn't be ignored.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 15.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
173K 1.1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
1M 91.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...