Married to a Rockstar. Sequel...

By winterclifford

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 21

492 1 0
By winterclifford

-CC's POV-

So tonight is the night before we go back home. Our two weeks here flew by too fast. It was an amazing two weeks with my wife. So tonight we're going to this really nice dinner that I thought we should go to. She didn't know about it though, so I've been trying to keep it as secret as I could.

"Well what do I wear?" She asked again.

"A nice dress," I responded.

"You could've said that the first time."

"I did."

"I guess I didn't understand the first time."

"Alright," I said.

"Do you think it'd be okay if I wore this?" She asked, holding up a red dress. I nodded. She smiled and said, "Alright." She put it on the bed, crawled next to me, and laid down, her head resting on my chest and her hand on my stomach.

She sighed and said, "Good thing today is a lazy day before we head over there."

I nodded."Yep. More time alone with you."

She smiled. "That's the best time."

I said, "Indeed it is, my love." We laid there for what felt like an hour, and I found myself asleep. Then I was awoken by Alesana. She was standing above me, smiling. I rubbed my eyes and said, "How long was I asleep?"

"Welp, we were asleep for two hours. You slept an extra 30 minutes, so I took a picture of you sleeping like an angel."

"You took a picture of me sleeping?"

She nodded. "It's not like you don't have over 10 of those."

"True. Wait, you counted?"

She chuckled and dropped to her knees. I said, "So we have another three hours until we have to get ready. What do you wanna do?"

She shrugged. Then she said, "Let's take a bath together. We can wear bathing suits too."

I nodded. "Alright." She smiled and I smiled back. I got up and Alesana rolled off of the bed. I changed into my only pair of swim trunks I brought. She got into her plain black bikini.

Then she groaned and muttered, "My boobs have gotten too big."

"I haven't even noticed. But now that you point it out, yeah they have."

She stuck out her tongue at me and laughed. I laughed and sait, "Hey, I was honest."

I went into the bathroom, filled the big bathtub, and we got in. She sat in between my legs, leaning up against me. We sat in silence until she turned around and splashed me. I said, "Oh, it's on. It's on like donkey kong."

"Like soy sauce on a f*cking won ton."

"What?"

"I don't know." We laughed and started splashing each other, getting water all over the floor. She stopped and said, "So if I did get pregnant, what do you want?"

"What-"

"Boy or girl."

"Oh. Well having a girl is amazing. But I'm hoping for a boy."

"Me too," she said, smiling.

 "But if we do have a boy, what should we name him?"

She shrugged then said, "I thought we promised we'd name him Christian."

I grinned and said, "You sure, my love?"

"Positive." She smiled.

I hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. When we parted, she sighed. I said, "What?"

"It's our last night in Paris. It flew by so fast."

"Indeed it did. I bet Carolyn misses us a lot."

"She will be excited to see us," she said.

"That I garuntee. Then we have the US tour."

"Is it okay if Carolyn and I go with you?"

"Sure thing my love! You don't even need to ask."

"Well I didn't want to just get on the bus and go without even knowing if I can."

"You're my wife and our merch girl. You don't need permission to come on tour."

"Alright, my love," she said.

She smiled and I smiled back at her. She came back over to me on her knees, I looked up at her, and kissed her. I ran my hand from her neck to her waist, pulling her closer. She pulled back and said, "I think I may know where this leads."

"And..?"

"And... maybe later." She looked into my eyes then winked. 

I chuckled. "You tease me, love."

She smiled, kissed me one more time, and stood up. She grabbed a towel and got out. I stood up, drained the bath water, took the towel Alesana handed me, and dried off. I went back out to the room and saw her changing into denim shorts and a Kiss t-shirt. I changed into my black jeans and followed her out onto the balcony.

I held her waist from behind and rested my chin on her shoulder. She started gently rubbing my arms then held my hands. She said, "Your fingers fit perfectly in the  spaces in between mine."

I smiled. "Indeed they do, love."

Then I heard her phone ring in the room. She groaned and said, "I'm letting that go. It feels amazing being right here with you."

She looked at me, with that moment of silence, and I kissed her. She turned around, now facing me, and I held her face. She put her hand on my side and when she did, it felt like electricity. It's pretty corny sounding, but it's true.

Then her phone rang again. We parted and she said, "Well I wonder who it is and why it's so important."

She went inside, picked up the phone, and said, "Hello? .. Oh hey An-.. what? ... When? ... Holy fu- Well thank you for taking her to the hospital. Please let me know how things are. ... Well is she okay now? .. How do you-... Fine. Call me when you find out more. Alright, bye."

She dropped her phone on the bed and sat down. I said, "What happened?"

"Carolyn is in the hospital."

My heart dropped. "What the-"

"She's been having trouble breathing. This morning he said it sounded worse, like she was almost gasping for air."

"Oh my god," I said, "Is she alright?"

"Well they're doing tests on her right now. He said he'd call when they find out more."

"Alright," I said. I sat next to her and hugged her. Saying nothing, just holding her close. She hugged back and said, "I'm worried."

"Why?"

"I had asthma when I was little. I'm afraid she might get it."

 "Love, anything that happens, it will all be alright. I promise you."

"I love how positive you are, Chris," she said. I kissed her head and said, "Gotta have it or it's hard to get anywhere in life."

 "You're amazing," she said into my shoulder. Then she said, "Wanna go out to the Eiffel Tower before we get ready for dinner?"

"Yeah! We got like 3 hours until the dinner so let's go!"

I grabbed a black button up, buttoned it up, tied a bandana around my forehead, and looked to Alesana, who was getting her black Converse on. I got on my high-tops, laced them up, and said, "Are you ready?"

She nodded and said, "Let's go-uhh!" In a Lightning Thunderstein accent.

I laughed and said, "I love you-uhhh!"

We walked out of the hotel room and she said, "My boobies-uhhh!"

"What about 'em?" I said.

She laughed and said, "They hurt."

"Well thanks for letting me know," I laughed.

"You asked," she said.

"Are we gonna go there? Then you wanna know what hurts?"

"What?"

"My b-"

She put her hand on my mouth since the elevator opened. We stepped in and pressed the button.  I laughed and said, "What? I was going to say butt. What did you think I was going to say?"

"Ballssss, boy!"

"How would-"

"Don't ask," she said, smiling.

We got down to the lobby and walked out of the hotel. I grabbed her hand tight and we squeezed through crowds, the tight spaces, and the people who were packed too close together. We finally got out and I held her waist. She held mine and we started walking to the Tower.

Then someone said, "Excuse me?"

I looked to my right and saw some girls in warpaint and BVB shirts. They were smiling and a few were talking. They said, "We're the Paris Black Veil Brides street team. And we were wondering if we could get some pictures with you."

"Sure!" I said. Alesana moved over and took the camera from the girls' hands and took a picture with each one. Then they went to her and the next thing I knew, Alesana was having  her photo taken with a few. Then ones with each girl. We hugged the fans and two were crying. I said, "You ladies are too beautiful to cry! Have a great day ladies!"

Then we went our seperate ways and I said, "I think that was the first time I saw fans take pictures with you."

"Warped Tour also."

"Oh yeah! And you took a picture with that one little boy!"

"Yep!"

"Well I see why these girls would like you so much. I think you're a fantastic role model to them."

She laughed. I said, "What?"

We got to the Tower and sat on an open space in the grass. She said, "I got pregnant before I was even married. That's not something everyone's parents like."

"So? If they don't like you because of that, it's their loss."

"Probably not."

"Getting pregnant  before you're married is not a bad thing. Well to me anyways."

"Because she was your baby too."

I smiled. "I guess so. But I'm lucky to have you as my wife and Carolyn as our daughter. And maybe another little one soon."

She smiled. "I sure hope so."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she said.

I smiled and kissed her. We parted and she looked over my shoulder. She chuckled.

"What?"

She said, "Your fans are recording us from a distance."

I started to turn around but she said, "Don't. They'll know we see. Just ignore it. This is our time together."

"You're right," I said.

"Have you ever tried braiding your hair?" She said.

"You've tried that on me before."

"What? When?"

"At the beginning of Warped Tour and you were so drunk."

"Oh! That was the night we..."

"Yeaahh..." I trailed off.

"That was actually a good night. Even if the bunk was too small."

"Way too small."

"But hey, we got something good out of it," she said, smiling.

"Indeed we did, my love," I said.

I smiled and she turned around and leaned back, her head now in my lap. I laid my legs straight out and looked down at her. She was looking around her, and I could tell she was thinking about something.

She looked up at me and smiled. I said, "What do you have on your mind?"

"Carolyn."

"It will be okay, love."

"I just wish that we could be there with her."

"Me too, but we both know that would tear you up more."

She nodded slowly and I saw her eyes water. One tear slowly rolled down and I wiped it away. I said, "Hey. No crying. No tears."

She just looked at me. I said, "It's so much better seeing you happy. It makes the world light up."

She simply stared, a hint of a smile playing on her lips. I said, "Okay. If you aren't going to smile..."

I started tickling her. She started laughing and saying, "Okay, okay! Stop it!"

"What? Is Alesana ticklish?"

"Yes!"

She grabbed my hands and got up onto her knees. She said, "I have no idea where I'd be without you."

I smiled. "And the same vice versa."

I brought my hand to her face and gently stroked her cheek with my thumb. She put her hand on mine and looked straight in my eyes. She brought her lips to mine, soft and warm feeling. She pulled away and said, "Let's go walk."

I nodded and we both stood up. I held her hand and we walked down the street to some shops and we found a tattoo parlor. She told awhile ago that she's always wanted to have a few black birds on her shoulder that were flying away. It meant a lot to her, so we went in. We talked to the woman at the desk and waited.

We were brought in, Alesana told the man the design, and the guy traced it out before he brought out the tattoo needle. Since it was from the bottom of her shoulder blade up, she squeezed my hand all through it.

When she was done, she saw how it looked and smiled. Right above it were the words 'You're beautiful' in french. I said, "Do you like it?"

She nodded. "I love it."

"Me too," I said.

She paid for it and we were out. We walked to the hotel with an hour to get ready. Since we were already clean, we just needed to change.

I took the bandana off and started changing. I got on my nicest pair of pants, a gray button up, and a black jacket to go over it. I turned to ask Alesana to help me with my tie and all of a sudden forgot what I was going to say.

I was speechless by how beautiful she looked. Her hair was in a curly ponytail, she had on red lipstick, her skin looked so pale yet flawless,  and the dress she had on made her look five-hundred times more beautiful than how she really is. Which is so much. I love everything about her.

I looked at her dress and said, "When.. uh.."

She looked down at her dress, red, strapless, corsetted bodice, a long skirt with a part down one leg, just showing one leg down to her red heels.

As I looked at her, I was trying to catch my breath and find the right words to say.

She smiled, leaving me breathless once again, and said, "What?"

"I uh.. I need help with.." I held up the tie. She chuckled and said, "Still the same amazing man from when we first met."

She walked to me, took the tie out of my hand, and started tying it for me, then when she was done, she looked into my eyes. I saw her eyes move to my lips then back to my eyes. I kissed her cheek and said, "You look absolutely beautiful."

"And you look incredibly handsome, my dear," she said.

She took out her phone and said, "I wanna take a picture of us right now. It almost looks like we're going to prom."

I  chuckled. "Indeed it does, love."

She took a full mirror picture of the both of us then another of us kissing. She put her phone away and chuckled. I said, "What?"

"You got red lipstick on your lips."

"Where?"

She brought up her hand and got the lipstick off of my lips. She smiled and said, "Are you ready?"

I nodded and we walked out. I held her waist and we went to the elevators. Luckily, one was open still, a few people getting out. I ran ahead to hold the elevator. Alesana laughed and said, "Heels are.. ugh."

"But you still aren't taller than me."

She smirked and walked onto the elevator. I got in behind her and we caught yet another empty elevator ride down to the lobby. It was sort of impossible to keep my eyes off of Alesana.

We walked out of the hotel and got the guy to get us a cab and it came in a minute or two. We got in and we drove to the restaurant. It was a bit of ways down but it didn't matter. On  the way to the restaurant, I gently rubbed her leg and I saw her eyes start to slowly close. I poked her arm and said, "Are you tired?"

She shrugged. "Not really."

"You sure?"

She nodded and smiled.

We got to the resaurant in no time. We got ourselves a table, got some drinks, food, and we sat and talked for a bit. Then the check was brought out and we paid. We got a cab outside and took it back to the hotel. It was late in Paris, so barely anyone was around.

We went to the elevator and got in one. She pulled me to her by the tie and kissed me, which felt kind of rough at first but then softened and got more passionate. Once the elevator hit our floor, I picked her up and walked to the room. She took the key out of my pocket and opened the door.

Then when I set her down, she was back to kissing me and I was against the wall. She took off her shoes whilst kissing me and took off my jacket. I picked her up again and set her down on the bed. She laid back and I ended up on top of her.

My fingers were having  difficulty getting the zipper on her dress. With her help, it was off and were back to this. And...

I'm sure you all know what happens next. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
468K 9.8K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
760K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...