Oh, Angel. (1)

By bellamarwan

She fell in love with someone who was impossible to love. He thought being in love was impossible until she c... More

Chapter 1: Macallan 18
Chapter 2: Millionaire
Chapter 3: You have my word
Chapter 4: Conflict of interest
Chapter 5: A deck of hearts
Chapter 6: Dimples and giggles
Chapter 7: Stay
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Beauty behind the lie
Chapter 10: Danger
Chapter 11: Veins full of liqour
Chapter 12: Well fuck
NEW COVER: not an update
Chapter 13: Styles theatre
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Gone
Chapter 17: I swear to you
Chapter 18: Why?
Chapter 19: Beautiful
Chapter 20: A day with him
Chapter 21: Complicated
Chapter 22: Until next time
Chapter 23: The reveal
Chapter 24: His heart
Chapter 25: CHILDish
Chapter 26: Perfume
Chapter 27: 90 days
Chapter 28: Say something
Chapter 29: The H word
Chapter 30: The M word
UPDATE

Chapter 14: Love always, Emma.

61 1 0
By bellamarwan

"You were the one, and you were the only one."

[M.]

"No no no." Harry says

"What do you mean no!?" 

"I mean no, we are no way in hell going to watch The Vow."

"Why not ?!"

"Because this is the Styles theatre not the Porter theatre."

"You said I could choose." I say frowning.

He looks at me then looks away then mumbles. "Fine angel, go put it on. But if I fall asleep you can't get mad."

"Don't fall asleep and I won't." I say smiling.

.

I feel myself get lifted and I stir a bit.

"Shh it's alright angel. Just go back to sleep."

I don't complain and I snuggle closer to his chest. I felt myself back onto something comfortable and I open my eyes slowly.

"Did I fall asleep?"

Harry glances at me as he tucks me in. "Yes you did. You left me alone to watch that dreadful movie."

"Wasn't it good though?"

"It's frustrating to say the least." He says then he sits on the bed. "throughout this whole movie he tries to get her to remember and in the end she still doesn't. But, yet they start over ? Waste of time if I do say so myself."

"He loves her! He didn't want to give up."

"Please." He snorts "Men don't act like that in reality and I think authors need to stop making us impossible to live up to the fictional characters."

I shrug "Alright grumpy."

"I'm not grumpy. Now go to bed before I chloroform you." He warns

"Serial killer much?"

"Go to sleep Mia."

"Okay okay." Soon after I close my eyes and I'm fast asleep.

I woke up to the light over my eyes. I groan and try flip over onto my stomach. But something strong is holding me down, I open my eyes in alarm to see a mop of curls just on top of the pillow beside me.

I pull the blanket down and I'm still wearing my sweat pants and t shirt.

I sigh in relief, and try to pry away from him. Unfortunately my movements only made him hold me against him tighter.

"Stop moving Mia." He groans into the pillow.

"I need to pee."

"Then pee."

"In your bed ?"

"Right." He rolls over and pulls away from me. That's when I realize he's wearing nothing but some grey briefs.

Have mercy.

"Stop starring at me and go piss." He says

"How did yo- never mind." I get up quickly and rush to the bathroom relieving myself for the morning. I walk over to the sink and wash my face and just put my bed hair up in a bun.

When I walk back Harry's still in bed and from what I can tell he's asleep. I decided to go make him some breakfast. I go downstairs to the fridge I open it. I pull out eggs cheese and milk. I grab a bowl and adding the ingredients in the bowl making two cheese omelettes.

I also made a pot of coffee for him and myself. I'm about to flip the second omelette when I feel a pair of strong arms around my waist.

"Mmm what a wonderful sight to wake up to." He whispers in my ear.

His morning voice..

He kisses my cheek and walks to the table taking his cup of coffee with him. When I glance over at him he's still just in his briefs. I roll my eyes at his nakedness and put the omelette on the plate. I walk over setting his infront of him, he's reading the paper I had found at the door and set it down. I sit down across from him and taking a bite.

"This is really good angel, thank you." He compliments as he reads.

I nod "You're welcome."

"So when does the charity event start?"

"It starts at 7 officially but we will be there by 6 I'll come get you around 5:30 ?" He suggests "or you could just get changed and everything here ? Since the dress is here anyway."

I nod "that's probably the easiest. I can just get my hair done here and my makeup."

He smiles "Alright. I have to go into the office today but I'll be back around 4. I can get Randy to give you home so you can pick up your make up and other things you need. Might as well pack yourself a bag of clothes to bring here."

I nod once again and smile. "Okay."

"Another thing love, on Monday we are going to me on an interview show. But I'll give you the details when I get back today okay?"

"Alright."

"You're being oddly cooperative today?" He says raising his eyebrows.

"I'm always cooperative."

"Is today April fools day?"

I smack his arm.

"Ouch."

He looks at the time and sighs. "As much as I don't want to go Liam is going to have a shit fest if I keep taking time off."

He goes upstairs and in about ten minutes he comes back down in a dark grey suit. He looks so delicious in suits my mouth almost waters. He put his hair up in a bun but it suits him so well.

"I'll be back the latest 4. If you need Randy his number is on the counter. Be good Angel." He leans down and pecks my forehead then grabs his keys and leaves.

I'm left alone in this big house, I don't even think Betty is here. I felt my inner snoop coming out.

No Mia don't do it.

I have a mini debate in my head and decide to snoop around.

It's been maybe 2 hours and I haven't found anything worth while. I've just been fooling around with his massive walk in closet. Who knew a guy could have so many of the same coloured jeans. Well I shouldn't say that, I did find some embarrassing highschool photos of Harry that I took pictures of.

I go the living room, and I see the regular decor and it's odd no family pictures are up. I notice nothing personal is out for display. Even his old photos were in a box under his bed.

I go upstairs to where his room is. Then I see a door that's different from the other doors. This one is wooden painted over white to resemble the rest. I'm pretty sure this is his office but I dont remember. When I try to open it it's locked. It looks like an old fashioned key hole, I think for a second and I go to his room.

I go to his nightside table and open the drawer and what do you know an old like looking key.

I look at it for a second.

Mia.. This doesn't feel right.

I shrug and grab it then go to the mysterious door.

"What's the worse that can happen? Harry could be like Christian grey.." I say to myself

Then I unlock the door and open it slowly. I turn on the light, it is his office. Why would he keep this locked ?

He must be hiding something or maybe it was just to keep his office work safe. I walk in and go to his desk. I start opening the drawers and there's one locked.

"Shit." I huff

I look at the old fashioned key in my hand and shrug. Let's try it, and I put the key in then turn it.

It unlocked! When I pull the drawer open there's nothing special. Then I see something silver pop out under the papers. It's a frame, I pull the frame up and I see a picture of Harry and a girl. It's a wedding photo.. He's married ??

It looks pretty recent and the girl is stunning. My heart starts beating and breathing heavily.

"What the fuck." I breathe out

I pop the frame open and look at the back. A ring drops on the table lightly and I look at it. It's a male ring and judging by the photo it looks like the one Harry's wearing in it.

I see writing on the back of the photo.

To my love, Harry. May we always be together. I love you. Love always, Emma.

"She was the love of my life."

I look up in alarm to see Harry at the doorway and I froze. He's early! I guess he was done or something and came back. I was caught red handed but he looks calm which frightened me even more. I didn't even hear him come inside! He was studying my reaction but I didn't react. He stepped forward went to the book shelf and pulled out a wad of photos he bundled up in one. He set it on the desk in front of me.

"Well go on, take a look."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 124 37
// there's a future in my life i can't foresee // unless, of course // i stay on course & keep you next to me //
11.5K 193 62
Harry meets a beautiful, lovely girl at the fair and he is deeply in love with her. She seems to have an attitude and plays hard to get.. Will Harry...
26 0 13
Shaelynn had gone through so many things to find the love she felt she'd deserved. However, she has never really had the best of luck. She had done e...
6.8K 254 18
This is a story about an Indian girl who has been in love with Harry ever since she was 11. She has been dreaming of meeting him since then and now f...