Headcanons of Onity and Frien...

By NinjaNekoAru

A book full of headcanons and AUs and stuff regarding Onity, Unity, Tyler, Mike, etc. Sometimes I have ideas... More

About this Book!
Meet the Characters!
#1 - Onity's fear of water
#2 - Travel
#3 - Nightcore
#4 - Lady Gaga
#5 - The Cat
#6 - Pets
#7 - Drinking
#8 - Time
#9 - Royalty AU
#10 - Confidence
#11 - Fingers
#12 - Little Ball of Fire
#13 - Faults
#14 - Lyrics
#15 - Marriage
#16 - Old
#17 - Appearance
#18 - After
#19 - Cooking
#20 - Texting
#21 - Gaming
#22 - Love Triangle
#23 - Grinning Munchkin Theater Child
#24 - Reality TV
#25 - Nicknames
#26 - Email
#27 - Dads
#28 - Not ready
#29 - Parents
#30 - Fashion
#31 - SU AU
#32 - Yvenity AU
#33- Siblings
#34 - TV
#36 - Fusion
#37 - Heart Break
#38 - Outed AU
#39 - Alex's Story
#40 - Evil Onity AU
#41 - Museum
#42 - Witch
#43 - 2p AU
#44 - Diet
#45 - Grandpa Diego
#46 - OTP Questions
#47 - Oni life style
#48 - Halloween
#49 - Unity's friends
#50 - EMT
#51 - Closet
#52 - The Sims
#53 - sympathetic
#54 - Micheal
#55 - electrical socket
#56 - Hilarious Croissant
#57 - Volunteer
#58 - more questions
#59 - Rae

#35 - This is longgg

813 34 78
By NinjaNekoAru

#35 - OC Questionnaire - This is longgg

OC Questionnaire by Viralremix on DeviantArt

-...-

PERSONALITY PROFILE

-...-

1. People don't behave the same way all the time. In fact, they generally have a mask for every social group -- friends, family, business. Sometimes they have a different mask for different groups of friends. How does your character act around different people? How does their personality shift and change?

         -Onity: Onity is genuinely friendly and open to everyone he comes across, even those he finds he might not agree with or like very much. The only people that Onity will show any negative emotion to right off the bat are people that appear threatening to those he loves. 

        -Tyler: Tyler can be very open and expressive when around Mike and Onity or his direct family (Mom, dad, sister) and close friends, but does not open up so much to others. He is more reserved around other friends and co-workers, often being uncomfortable to talk about anything relating to himself. If he does not like you, you will fucking know it. 

       -Mike: Mike is pretty reserved and quite towards everyone, but will open up and talk louder around those he loves. This pretty much includes Tyler, Onity, and Jeremy. He tries his best to serve a good impression on people such as family or co-workers/bosses, and will almost always keep his judgement and hate internal. 

2. Your character has been brought to a party and promptly ditched. They don't have a ride back home. How does this work? How comfortable are they around all of these strangers? Do they interact?

        -Onity: Though being ditched wasn't nice, Onity can work with this, no problem at all. He still enjoys the party and meets new people. Chances are he can find someone he can ask for a ride, but if not, he could literally just teleport. 

       - Tyler: Tyler gets pretty upset about being ditched at a party full of strangers, and spends a lot of the time texting or calling that friend in attempts to fix things. He tries to stay away from people, maybe hog some of their food, but he might get pulled into one or two conversations. He doesn't trust anyone enough to ask for a ride home, and will call for a taxi to go home.

      - Mike: Upon being ditched, anxiety hits and Mike steps outside in attempts to call his friend. However, with no success, Mike calls a taxi or another friend to pick him up. He does not feel comfortable enough to be at a party with nobody he knows at all. 

3. It's kind of awkward - what subjects are likely to make your character hesitate, flush, stumble on their words, etc.?

      -Onity: Subjects include Yvenity, his family, the kidnapping. 

      -Tyler: Subjects include love (Romantic, sexual, platonic, etc) and flaws (lack of good skills in cooking, being a role model, working out, etc).

      -Mike: Subjects include love (Romantic and sexual only) and himself (Any talk about him, his body, his skills, his actions, etc.).

4. Is your character more dominant or submissive to the people around them? Do they tend to follow others' orders and wait for people to give them instruction in life, or do they charge ahead and make decisions on their own?

      -Onity: Submissive in terms that he goes with the flow unless the flow goes against those he loves. Will follow orders until he believes the orders are morally or ethically wrong. Can easily dominate if he needs to, but does not like to, so holds back unless mandatory. 

     -Tyler: Though he can easily switch between the two, he projects himself to be more dominate then he really is. He likes the convenience of going with the flow, and is not one to be the team leader, however is much more likely to go a different path if even one thing bothers him. 

      -Mike: Mike will follow orders until it kills him, the only exception might be direct orders from a hardcore rich white conservative republican. He lets this happen because he feels like he does not have the power to stand up for himself. The only times he can be any sort of dominant are when he's with people who have helped him support himself mentally and emotionally and have spoken with him about how they want him to be more independent or and take control.

5. What happens when your character doesn't get what they want?

    -Onity: Small things he can let go, but chances are he worked really fucking hard to even get close to getting what he wants, and if he can't have it, he will want to retrieve it anyway. If Mike or Tyler say no though, he'll just have to suffer. 

    -Tyler: Gets pretty pissy about it but lets it go after a certain period of time of bitterness. 

   -Mike: It'll be damaging to his self-esteem ("You didn't try hard enough"), but he will try to forget about it. 

6. What's the character's self-esteem like?

      -Onity: Very confident in himself. Like, he knows what he can and can't do and he doesn't care because that's him. 

      -Tyler: Has a good level of confidence in himself, though there are times he does not believe in himself and his abilities, and will feel bad about it. Nothing too serious though.

      -Mike: Like, %.001 Confidence. He doesn't believe in himself at all and it causes a lot of mental breakdowns. He needs to have people there to support him in order for him to gain even the slightest bit of confidence. 

7. What's one flaw about themselves that they hate the most and wish they could change?

       -Onity: Onity knows that he has flaws, such as selfishness, but doesn't completely understand his flaws, so does not hate them. He grew up in a society that taught him that what he is is what he is and welp whatever who cares right??

       -Tyler: Tyler can become openly defensive towards people he doesn't even know when they speak to him about an opinion he does not agree with. He'd like to find it easier to ignore people who bother him. 

      -Mike: Mike understands how bad his self-esteem is, and if he could, he would wish it away. 

8. How does their personality shift when someone gets to know them well?

       -Onity: He's pretty much the same, maybe add in a few more inside jokes.

       -Tyler: No longer acts anti-social, and will talk with you and be loud and a lot more personal with you. 

       -Mike: Mike becomes easier to talk to basically. 

9. Do they prefer time alone, or with other people?

        -Onity: Always other people. Loves being around others. Doesn't have much fun being alone. I mean, he spent years alone in a mansion, he doesn't want to live like that now that he has a choice. 

      -Tyler: Likes to be away from people. Values being at home, away from crowds, as well as the time he spends by himself. 

     -Mike: Prefers the middle ground. Hates being completely and entirely alone, but also dislikes being around a ton of people like crowds. 

10. Is it easy for this character to tell someone "no" when they don't want to do something?

        -Onity: Yes. He has total ability to say yes or no as he pleases. Though, as long as you aren't asking him to do anything difficult or harmful to others, he'd be pretty much down with anything. 

        -Tyler: Yes. Don't want to do it? He will say it. Won't hold back.

        -Mike: No. It's difficult to say no to people unless he really fucking hates them. And then he says sure but doesn't do it. 

11. If this character were to describe their own personality, how would they do it?

       -Onity: "My personality? Uhhh, well I think i'm pretty open, happy. Tyler calls me gay. In both senses of the word. I can't say he's wrong. He's not."

      -Tyler: "I don't know? I mean I know I can come off as hot headed but I like to think I'm pretty chill. I don't ever think about this. I dunno. Eh."  

     -Mike: "Haaaaaaaah. That's a funny question."

12. Is this character aware of their flaws?

      -Onity: Not entirely. 

      -Tyler: Yes. 

      -Mike: He's aware of his flaws but also thinks things are flaws that are not actually flaws.

13. How has this character's personality changed from childhood to adulthood?

       -Onity: As a kid, Unity was much more cautious, and only opened up to those he trusted or liked. He was much more quite towards people he didn't know completely. He showed his negative emotions  much more but was also more forgiving as well. Though Onity continues to be very curious about everything, the kidnapping and living alone for years caused him to hold back his negative feelings so that he could preserve what happiness he found. 

        -Tyler: Tyler was pretty quiet as a kid, more observant then anything else. As he went through highschool and Rose moving away, he started having to stand up for himself more, in which he developed a more open and defensive personality. 

        -Mike: Was very quiet and kind as a kid, but mental abuse and bullies caused him to be very hot headed and conservative through middle and high school. Upon struggling alone in the real world and going through a terrible depression, he softened and became more open and calm. 

14. Who influenced this character's personality? Did they pick up any mannerisms or traits from someone?

       -Onity: His family, mainly his Mother. Onity picked up his selfishness from his mother, but also her love and value of family, which is a rare trait for Onis. Onity also picked up on the ability to keep collected and to himself from his brother Emaurri and from his father. Though the rest of his sassy and upbeat personality looks like he developed himself, Karma shares this when she grows older. It's possible these are traits that their father had before he loved their mother. 

      -Tyler: Tyler is influenced a lot by his sister Rose, as she was pretty much always around him as he grew up. After she left, he began acting more open like she almost always was. In turn, She picks up some of her stubbornness from him, which he showed signs of since he was little. 

     -Mike: Mike picked up a lot from Jeremy during the years they lived together and the months they dated. Jeremy helped Mike lose his hot-headedness, but in turn also helped grow Mike's insecurity. This was unintentional, Jeremy suffers some of this too. 

15. Does this character express affection? Are they comfortable doing so?

      -Onity: Yes! Literally expressing that he likes you all the time. Maybe a little too much? Sometimes you're not sure if he's making a joke or not. 

      -Tyler: Sure, but he's not really that good with it. Showing affection is something he's good at when he's not thinking about it, but terrible at when he puts thought into it. 

       -Mike: Of course, but he's not one to be bold about it. 

16. When frightened, will the character "fight" or "flight"?

       -Onity:  Fight, but will take into consideration how much the fight means to him. 

        -Tyler: Will fight till he's hospitalized. 

        -Mike: Flight. He doesn't want to revert to his highschooler self, who got into plenty of fights. 

17. Does this character ever put someone else's needs in front of their own?

        -Onity: Mike and Tyler and most of the human race. He values their lives more then his own. 

        -Tyler: Despite having overwhelming emotions, in the end he cares more about Onity and Mike then himself. 

        -Mike: Puts those he loves before him. 

18. If this character suffered amnesia and lost all their memories, what would they be like?

        -Onity: Revert to Unity. Curious about eVERYTHING and asks tons of questions but is also very shy and cautious. Will probably pick up coloring again. Though he wouldn't remember Mike or Tyler, he'd see them worry over him and would believe that he could trust them. Biggest change would be that he'd no longer be independent and in a world he can't remember and being someone he can't remember, he'd not like being alone. He wouldn't feel safe. 

        -Tyler: Very quiet and observant. It would bother him a lot to walk around and see people and know that he used to care and value them but now they're equivalent to strangers. He'd feel terrible about it. He'd be more likely to be self conscious and drop a lot of his stubborn behavior. 

        -Mike: He would become more open and more talkative and more confident in himself, but he'd be much more easily confused by things. Having lost the memories of his life experiences, he'd probably be a bit more conservative in thinking like he was as a kid. Won't be as much as a big softie, but will still retain that anxiety due to losing so much of what he did know. 

19. How does the character's living space reflect their personality?

        :Their house is kinda messy, but not horrific.

        -Onity: Can be all over the place. He could probably try to clean, being home so much, but he really doesn't care at all. 

        -Tyler: Is the messy one. He's kinda self conscious about it. But he'll only pick up a little at a time, he couldn't give two shits the rest of the time. It's his house, what's it matter?

        -Mike: Is the one who attempts to clean things but like the other two fuck it up quickly after? And he's also guilty of it, he leaves papers all over the kitchen table. 

20. What's one thing that other characters wish they could change about this character's personality?

          -Onity: If they could change something about Onity, they would make him more open about his past. It takes a pretty bad argument to get Onity to realize he doesn't tell them shit.

          -Tyler:  They would probably change how difficult it is for him to display affection. 

          -Mike: They would give him more confidence, knowing how much he'd benefit from it. 

-...-

EMOTIONAL PROFILE

-...-

1. How easy is it for your character to feel anger? What's usually a good tip off that they're experiencing it? (Physical reactions, movements of appendages, etc.)

       -Onity: Pretty difficult. You'd have to be a shitty person in every way to piss him off. He'd be able to tell if he's upset by him twitching and maybe glaring.

       -Tyler:  Pretty easy. You can tell he's pissed through facial expression, body language, everything. His face also gets red. 

       -Mike: It's easy, but he won't show it in most cases. You can probably tell he's upset if he's ignoring something or someone. Or he rants to you. 

                      a. Sadness?

                               -Onity: Difficult. He will break into tears if he's feeling really sad.It's not an emotion he handles well. 

                                -Tyler: Difficult. Doesn't like to cry, but you can find him sitting alone with his knees to his chest, probably staring at some sort of screen. 

                               -Mike: Easily. He'll feel weak and tear up, want to hide. 

                       b. Happiness?

                                -Onity: Always happy??? Seems to be? Shows all of the signs??

                                -Tyler: Happy more then you'd think he'd be. He smiles. It cute. 

                                -Mike: Happy when in a place he's familiar with, people he's familiar with.  Shows more affection when happy. 

                       c. Fear?

                                -Onity: If it's something he doesn't understand that is also threatening, he's feeling fear. He grows silent and less active. 

                                -Tyler: Acts without thinking when feeling fear, But is less likely to want to fight.

                                -Mike: Seeks out some form of comfort when afraid, but also becomes more observant and silent. Is more likely to sweat of feel nauseous. 

2. What state of mind is the character usually in?

              -Onity: At peace. Rational. Everything is perfectly fine. 

              -Tyler:"Lets get this shit over with"??

              -Mike: Anxious. Annnnxxiousss. aaaa. 

3. Are there any emotions the character is particularly afraid of, or really resents having to feel?

              -Onity: Dislikes feeling angry. It means something is wrong. 

               -Tyler: Resents feeling fear. Something that scares him probably is worth being scared of. 

               -Mike: Hates feeling any sort of jealousy. It messes with his emotions possibly more then being sad does. 

4. How easily does this character trust their feelings with others?

               -Onity: 100000% Trusting. :D

               -Tyler:  65% to 90% trusting. :>

               -Mike: 1000% trusting. :)

a. Has anyone ever betrayed them?

                -Onity: Octavio, the man who watched his classroom before kidnapping him. Unity always felt something strange, but the man seemed nice otherwise. 

                -Tyler:  Back in high school one of his buddies became a complete douche bag and picked on some people Tyler felt didn't deserve it. He stood up for them, which was one of the acts that lead to developing a more defensive behavior. 

                -Mike: His grandfather. Though his grandfather had his reasons for leaving Mike and the rest of the family, Mike felt that he was the only one who cared about him in their household, and felt more alone afterwards. 

5. Can this character easily hide their emotions?

               -Onity: Yes. He can pretend to be and feel anything. 

               -Tyler: No. He was better at it when he was a child, but now he's used to expressing how he feels no matter what. 

               -Mike:  No, despite the fact that he tries a lot. His emotions always end up spilling out. 

6. How well can this character resist their emotions and impulses?

               -Onity: They have great control of their emotions and impulses. 

               -Tyler:  Poor resistance to his emotions and even poorer resistance to his impulses.

               -Mike:  He can put up a fight to them, but otherwise is terrible at resisting them.

7. Does this character ever get violent (with others, objects, themselves) when feeling any certain emotions?

                -Onity: Though it wouldn't be impossible, seeing him get any sort of violent is probably something you're never ever going to see, not in 100 years. 

                -Tyler: He's all bark and very little bite. Though he's the fight personality, he's not good at it and honestly doesn't want to once it's happening. 

                -Mike: Isn't really violent, but when he is, it's towards himself. Even if he's angry towards others, he still hurts himself mentally. 

8. Has this character contemplated suicide? Self-harm? Physically injuring others? Killing others?

              -Onity: Came really close to injuring one of the people who'd helped experiment on him as a child. It's not that he wanted to, but he was freaking out and she was in his way of freedom. She got away before he did anything he'd regret. 

              -Tyler:  Has wanted to injure people, as well as wished people dead, but he's not a person much action.

              -Mike: Has contemplated suicide a number of times, coming very close to actually attempting one or twice. Doesn't cut, but will at times refuse to take good care of himself and his body, including eating poorly and running into things. 

9. Does the character have any triggers? Why do these things trigger them?

               -Onity: Not really?

               -Tyler: No. 

               -Mike: The mention of suicide sometimes fills him with a sense of regret or guilt. He feels terrible that he's tried these and doesn't like to think about what life would be like if he'd succeeded. 

10. What would hurt this character so badly they couldn't even breathe?

               -Onity: Water. He can live through a bath, maybe a shower, as long as he's got someone there to hold him, but it's still dangerous as it can cause him to freeze up and possibly drown. 

               -Tyler: He's always in danger of a heart attack. Always. Sometimes even the slightest bit of discomfort in his chest sparks a bit of fear that makes him feel uneasy. 

               -Mike: Being abandoned. It would crush him completely. It would be so very difficult to continue on his own. 

11. What is guaranteed to make this character smile?

              -Onity: Being shown love and acceptance, for it shows he's made a life within a culture, a planet, he wasn't born to. He's fit in in a place he wasn't supposed to fit into.

              -Tyler: sweet treats such as chocolate or ice cream. 

              -Mike: Good sense of humor. Positive reinforcement. 

12. If the character could remove one emotion from their life, which would they choose?

               -Onity: Anger. 

               -Tyler: Sadness.

               -Mike: Jealousy.

13. If they're feeling upset, who are they likely to talk to for comfort? Or do they keep it inside?

               -Onity: Keeps it inside unless it's a visible discomfort others can see. Then he talks to Mike and Tyler, on rare occasions even talking to Rose.

               -Tyler: Will rant/vent to Mike and Onity and Rose. 

               -Mike: Wants to keep it inside, but knows that it'd only get worse, and ends up venting to Tyler and Onity. 

14. How would this character cope with losing someone extremely close to them?

                -Onity: Would feel bitter about the loss, feeling like he could have done something more. His emotions would become a bit more unstable and his happiness would be much more of an act. (Exception: There was nothing he could have done, such as the person dying of age).

                -Tyler: Would become more reserved, probably feel terrible and have a breakdown, crying about it. 

                -Mike: He'd do what he can to keep their memory alive, however on the inside would feel abandoned to an extent. 

15. How does this character look and feel when crying?

                 -Onity: Loud, A complete mess. Eyes are puffy and his face is red and snot leaks from his nose. 

                 -Tyler: Red faced, tired in the eyes. Trying to hold back sobs.

                 -Mike:  Puffy eyes, lots of tears, not much loud sobbing. Lots of shaking. 

16. If the character had to live out the rest of their life either perpetually angry, sad, or frightened, which would they choose?

                 -Onity: "Perpetually? None of those options sound really appealing. I guess I'd rather be sad all the time. I know that I can find people who will be there to support me no matter how bad I feel." 

                 -Tyler: "Heh. I'm sure there won't be much difference if I was angry all the damn time." He said jokingly. 

                 -Mike: "I'm already sad all the time what is this." He said jokingly?

17. Does this character tend to blame or punish others for their own emotions?

                 -Onity: Blames only who is logically at fault. Doesn't really punish anyone for anything he feels. 

                 -Tyler: Will blame others for his emotions. Doesn't do much other then rant about it. 

                 -Mike: Blames himself. It's always himself, unless you're a shitty rich white conservative republican. Then it's you. 

18. Is this character empathetic, and tends to be influenced by the emotions of others?

                 -Onity: Empathetic, but not so easily influenced by other's emotions. Unless you're Tyler or Mike.  

                 -Tyler: Empathetic, but only shows this to those he feels are deserving. People are are not rude shits. 

                 -Mike: Empathetic to those who go through similar situations, especially depression. 

19. What is the strongest emotion they have felt? What event caused that? How would they react if that happened again?

               -Onity: Loneliness. He spent years alone in a mansion on a planet he didn't understand. It forced major changes and the feeling is something he wants to never feel again. He'd be able to cope with it again, but it would be just as equally terrible.

               -Tyler:  Fear. He once had a heart attack and time seemed so slow, He wasn't prepared and he was so sure he was going to die. People talk about feeling accepting of death as it comes, but that never happened to him. He didn't feel tired either, just pain and fear. He's prepared no matter where he goes now for heart attacks, but that fear is something he'd never be prepared for. 

                -Mike: Depression. A series of events lead up to this, including being kicked from his house, moving from household to household, losing his girlfriend, struggling with jobs and a sense of belonging. Mix that with drugs/alcohol and he's never felt worse. If he were to go through this again, it's difficult to say he'd make it back out okay. 

20. If the character were to come face to face with their darkest fears in a nightmare, what would be the scene?

               -Onity:  Drowning. Constantly trying to fight the darkness, reaching out for the light, and thinking, for just a second, that you made it and you can breath, but in a flash you are only deeper into the depths of the ocean, the longer you're there, the more you hallucinate freedom. 

               -Tyler: You said something, you can't remember what it was, but those people, your lovers, your family, they stare at you in shock. They're hurt and you apologize but they shake their heads. You said something that destroyed their confidence in you and now you are nothing to them. And now you are all alone. Nobody will want to or even be able to be there if you need help. 

                -Mike: Look at you. You did it. Congratulations. You succeeded in not getting help in time. You know, they told you that if you felt this way, you needed to talk to them. Leave work and go home and talk. But you didn't. And now you're dying. Everything is so clear and yet you aren't able to determine how you did this to yourself. You think you hear sirens in the distance. It's getting dark. And your worthless ass decided to kill yourself. Think of all the pain you're going to cause them. Good on you. 

-...-

PHYSICAL PROFILE

-...-

1. Based on the current diet and exercise your character has, where do you see them physically in five years?

         -Onity: Due to the fact he is using a disguise, there really won't be any change unless he chose to change himself. 

         -Tyler: Was never really good with keeping himself well, so he will most likely gain some weight. It's a constant cycle of being lazy, gaining weight, losing it, being lazy, gaining weight, losing it, etc etc. 

         -Mike:  As he grows older, the more likely he is to take care of himself and his body. His weight might not alter much, unless you count the bit of muscle gained from some exercise. 

2. How agile is this character? Can they dodge easily? Or are they clumsy?

         -Onity: Very agile. 

         -Tyler: Pretty clumsy. Seems to run into things all the time. 

         -Mike: Average. He's not impressive but also not terribly clumsy. It's more so up to luck. 

3. Describe the muscle content of your character. Are they untrained and soft? Or lithe and powerful?

          -Onity: The Oni Male bodytype tends to lack greatly in muscle. Like they've visually got nothing. Depends completely on his magical abilities to show acts of strength. 

          -Tyler: Theres a little bit of flab. 

          -Mike: A bit of muscle. You can see it but it's not overpowering or anything. 

4. What kind of body fat percentage do you suppose they have?

           -Onity: Below 10% maybe?

           -Tyler: 15% to 20%

           -Mike: around 15%

5. Do they have any scars? Where did those scars come from, and how did they get them?

           -Onity: Has a few small, almost unnoticeable, scars around his original body, possibly caused by the tremendous amount of electrical shock he went through when being kidnapped. The pain, if substantial, is known to leave marks similar to marks left on a human if they survive a lightning strike.  

           -Tyler: A scar on his chest from a heart related surgery. 

            -Mike: Accidentally burned his hand once making dinner as a kid so he has this little mark on his palm. 

6. Describe some hairstyles your character has had in the past.

            -Onity: When he first began using his stolen disguise, he took it from the lady who had a shorter cut as well as some of it pushed over their left eye. Basically a bit more of an emo look. But of course he can literally alter his hair whenever. Has probably played around with it once or twice before reverting it back. 

            -Tyler: Had a period of time where his hair was a bit longer and his bangs almost completely covered his ears, but also had a period where his hair was cut extremely short, almost nothing on the sides. Eventually decided the middle felt right. Also, for about a week, Rose convinced him to dye part of it dark blue. Didn't stick. 

            -Mike: A period of messy hair. Literally didn't care at his own hair. His bangs were not as separated as they are now. Other then that, he's never really changed his hair. 

7. What are their teeth like? Any cavities? Root canals? Does their dentition ever hurt?

            -Onity: Onis don't have teeth, instead pointy lip things? His teeth on his disguise are like fucking perfect.

            -Tyler: A tiny tint of yellow, but otherwise has some really nice teeth. He can thank his mother for that.

            -Mike: Though has given his teeth more care since getting his own place, they're a bit more yellow due to years of neglect. On of the back tooth have a chip in it.  

8. Do their arches ever fall? That's painful.

             -Onity: Nope. Different foot structure hidden under that disguise.

             -Tyler: Yes. :(

             -Mike: Maybe once or twice in their entire life. 

9. How much endurance do they have? Do they easily get tired during a workout?

             -Onity: Could run miles and not feel exhausted. 

             -Tyler: Extremely easily exhausted. Part of this is his weak heart, the other part is he's also not used to giving much effort. 

             -Mike: Average if not a little above? He tries to run and improve how long he can go before needing to pass out. 

10. How easily can they bear pain?

                -Onity: Can bear a lot of pain, however it still hurts just as equally. 

                -Tyler: A good amount, a bit more then he lets on. He just likes complaining about any sort of pain. 

                -Mike: Can bare the average amount of pain. 

11. How long can this character sit still? Do they shift a lot when sleeping?

                -Onity: Can sit down, but prefers to be up walking around, even just pacing. It's not that he's hyperactive, it's just an Oni thing. Most definitely is always moving around when sleeping. Half the time he's taken up a good part of the bed and has none of the blanket when he wakes up. 

                -Tyler: Could sit in the same position for hours. Contrasting to Onity, doesn't move very much when sleeping in bed. 

                -Mike: Can sit down for hours, but doesn't like to. Will sometimes get up and move to a different seat if he has to be sitting down for awhile. Might shift a bit while trying to go to sleep, but does not shift around much after that. 

12. What do their nails look like? Do they bite them?

               -Onity: They ain't even real nails and he bites them down. And grows them back. And bites them down. They're not real. 

               -Tyler: Long and a bit of dirt is under them. He need to clean and cut them. 

               -Mike:  They're always clean, but also bitten down. 

13. How hairy is this character? Arms? Legs? Underarms? Eyebrows?Everywhere else?

             -Onity: Has hair appearing on their arms and legs, but otherwise has a feminine level of body hair. Partly due to the fact that when he first started using the disguise, he didn't really know what was under human clothes, except for what he's seen on humans. On his original body, the only hair he has is on his head.

              -Tyler: Neglects to shave all the time, so is pretty hairy. Also takes pride in his petite goatee. 

             -Mike: Hairy, but not as hairy as Tyler can get. He actually shaves regularly though soo..

14. What is the most imperfect part of this character's body?

             -Onity: The most imperfect thing about his body is that he hides it under the mask that is a body that isn't his. He's modified it, but that doesn't erase the fact it's stolen. 

             -Tyler: His belly. Though it's not like he's really overweight or anything, it's just that he feels that the bit that's there is a reminder of his unhealthy habits. 

             -Mike: Though his face is clear most of the time, he still has a bit of acne around his body. 

15. Do they get cold easily? How about overheated? Seasick? Do barometric changes in pressure affect them?

            -Onity: Almost never ever sick. Easily seasick due to fear of water and drowning. Can adjust easily to pressure changes. 

             -Tyler: Gets sick for weeks maybe two to five times a year. Easily becomes sick due to changes in pressure, so isn't the biggest fan of flying. 

             -Mike: Has small colds about a few days length ever other month, but only really gets anything severe every couple years.  Easily can become over heated, which is one of the reasons he likes sleeping with a fan pointed towards him. 

16. How do they react to getting an illness? Think about sore throats, achy bodies, headaches, stuffy noses, runny noses...

           -Onity: If he were to ever get an illness, it would most likely effect his magical powers more so then anything else. He'd have a mix of lesser control over minor things as well as weak effects. He'd have to stay inside due to the fact he'd never be sure he could keep up his disguise. Body temperature wavers greatly as well. 

           -Tyler: Headaches all the time, sore throat until he can't speak, as the stuffiest noes you'd ever heard. Go big or go home.

          -Mike: Uncomfortable change in body temperature as well as a really really runny nose. 

17. Is this character's body sensitive to touch? Do they have any unusual erogenous zones?

          -Onity: It depends. It almost seems like he can alter how much touch effects him. Having a disguise might mess with his ability to feel with his own body and with his fake body. 

          -Tyler: Not that sensitive to touch, with the exception of his sides which are really sensitive. Loves it when Mike or Onity hold him there. 

          -Mike: Really sensitive to touch. Does like it when someone runs their hands through his hair. 

18. How strong are this character's basic senses? Sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell.

          -Onity: Amazing everything except for taste. Yvenity diets didn't have as much diversity as Earth diets. Some foods might taste more bland to him then others. Needs a lot more salt and pepper to detect it. 

          -Tyler: Poor sight and smell. Needs glasses with strong prescriptions and can't smell certain stuff half of the time. 

          -Mike: Everything is seemingly prefect until he gets older, and he'll need reading glasses and then eventually minor hearing problems. 

19. If this character had to permanently lose one of their senses, which would they choose? What if they could only have one sense, and had to lose the others?

          -Onity: Would permanently lose taste, as he can still eat what he knows is good. The other senses he would feel are more mandatory in survival. He would keep sight if he had to lose everything else, at least so that he could see the people he loved and the world he adores.

          -Tyler: Would lose sight. Trusts in those he knows to aid him and has confidence that he could still learn to do things such as play guitar as long as he still had the ability to touch. He would keep hearing, as it would still allow him music and to hear people's voices and that's all he feels that he needs to stay sane. 

          -Mike: Would lose smell. Though his taste would be a bit effected, it's the smallest of loses in his opinion. He would keep touch as he feels physical contact is most important. Though, that's not saying he wouldn't be heavily effected with the loss of sight and hearing. 

20. Does this character have any unusual limbs or physical features?

          -Onity:  His whole entire original body could be considered unusual. 

          -Tyler/Mike: None so far. 

-...-

PREFERENCES AND PEEVES

-...-

1. What's the state of your character's kitchen? What kind of foods do you find in it? Is it... clean?

         -All Three: The counters are almost always clean, but the sink is still filled with dirty dishes because sOMEONE won't stop being lazy and fill their part. They have a variety of foods, though a bit more junk food then they probably should. There is also a good bit of sugar free related items, specifically for Onity. 

2. If they could only eat one type of food for the rest of their life, what would they choose?

       -Onity: Meat dishes. Any kind of meat, cooked any way. His diet *should* be mostly carnivorous anyway. 

       -Tyler: Would eat Mexican food till he dies. He loves it. His mom tried learning to cook it for his dad but she was never really great at it.  

       -Mike: Salads. You could put just about anything in a salad. 

3. What kind of clothing does this character like wearing and why?

        -Onity: Interested in all kinds of human fashion, but will always resort back to a comfy sweater. They're warm and comforting and give off a welcoming feeling. 

        -Tyler: Casual clothes. Wears jackets and T-shirts and whatever pants are clean that day. 

        -Mike: Wears collared shirts and undershirts most of the time. Doesn't wear a lot of shirts with symbols or words on them.

4. How does this character feel about piercings? Tattoos? Dyed hair? Revealing clothing?

        -Onity: Whenever he feels like playing around with his disguise, these are often things he'll implement, just because they look cool to him. He loves how dyed hair and piercings and everything just make people stand out, for they live in a world that wants you to look similar to the norm. Onity supports anyone who does these things.  

         -Tyler: Doesn't really care much. You do you sort of mentality. He, personally, isn't much for any of it other then maybe tattoos. He's wanted to get a tattoo but he couldn't make up his mind on what he wanted, and his mother kept telling him he needed to feel 100% sure on this decision. 

         -Mike: Though has never given it serious thought, he probably is the type of person to think once or twice about a tattoo. Onity could probably convince him to temporarily dye his hair just for the fun of it, but that's about it. Other then that, the same you do you mentality as Tyler. 

5. What's something that turns this character on? And what's a definite turn-off? Do they have any kinks?

       -Onity: Being really gay around people you're gay for. Thinking about your past. Role Play ;). 

      -Tyler: Someone you're gay for touching your sides. Assholes and dumb people who irk you and also that stupid heart condition of yours. Being close/touching. 

       -Mike: Flirting. Just about anything negative. Positive reinforcement. 

6. How does this character feel about animals? Would they want any pets? What animals are their favorite?

       -Onity: Loves animals and learning about them in comparison to Yvenity's equivalent. Wants a mouse for some reason? Loves rodents and other small critters, as well as insects. 

        -Tyler: Animals are okay. Thinks it would be kinda cool to have a snake maybe. Really likes reptiles. 

        -Mike:Animals are cool. Thinks animals are great with therapy and as companions.   Kinda wants a dog. Likes cats and dogs, but cats a little more so for their independence. 

7. What type of movie is this character most interested in watching?

        -Onity: Anything animated.

      -Tyler:  Fantasy

        -Mike: Anything with a well developed plot. 

8. If this character could master a skill instantly, which would they choose?

        -Onity: Singing. Just cuz it would be cool to be able to sing well. 

       -Tyler: Cooking. It would give a great boost to self confidence if he could cook for others as well as himself. 

         -Mike: Problem Solving. Being able to process problems and come up with solutions without the great deal of stress would be nice. 

9. Are there any behaviors that other characters do that irk this character? Does the character ever voice their annoyance?

        -Onity: People who seek to harm others. He keeps his opinions to himself though, unless that person is actively threatening/harming those around him. 

         -Tyler: Ignorance, immaturity, etc. If you are annoying him, chances are he will let you know. 

          -Mike:  Ignorance, loud-mouthed,  self-centered people. Keeps to himself. 

10. Would this character rather create something or destroy something?

           -Onity: Create and build upon that creation. 

          -Tyler: Create and destroy, only to learn and create better things. 

           -Mike: Create and protect the creation. 

11. What kind of comedy does this character prefer? Toilet humor, vulgar, slapstick, morbid, etc.

          -Onity: Situational (Slapstick, Screwball, etc). The kind of comedy in cartoons. Can enjoy things that Tyler and Mike enjoy, but often can not relate to any of it. 

          -Tyler: Stand-up, Vulgar, etc. Enjoys comedy that he can relate to, make fun of daily life, and that often uses cursing. 

          -Mike: Satirical, self-deprecating, etc. Enjoys comedy like Tyler, but in a more 

12. If they could stay at one age forever, which age would they choose and why?

          -Onity: Any age after 21. He'd love to live forever as long as he could live forever with Mike and Tyler. 

         -Tyler: Probably 12, because he really didn't need to worry about anything in the world at that time. Being a kid for him was just a life full of no responsibilities. 

         -Mike: An age between 25 to 35. He'd like to live in a stable year, but also a year that he isn't too old. 

13. If the character could only wear clothing of one color, which would they choose?

        -Onity:  Purple. 

           -Tyler: Red.

          -Mike: Blue.

14. Describe the character's favorite possession. Where did they get it, and why are they so attached?

            -Onity: His phone. Mike and Tyler gave it to him, and to him it's his connection to their world. It's how he can reach them when they're away, and it also allows him so much access to human related things. 

            -Tyler:  His flame t-shirt. It was a present his parents gave him after one of his surgeries. He was told the fire would represent his strength and it provided a lot of emotional support to him when he was a kid, scared of the doctor or scared that he was going to die. It still fits him. 

            -Mike:   A tiny little action figure that Jeremy gave him back in highschool. He'd thought he lost it after leaving his house, but turns out Gavin gave it back to Jeremy, who returned it to Mike the next time he saw him. It's of a robot. 

15. What is the character's favorite weather?

           -Onity: Sunny, blue skies. 

           -Tyler:  Cloudy skies that block out the sun. cool temperatures.  

           -Mike: Rainy days. Slightly cold weather. 

16. Do they prefer sweet, salty, sour, meaty, spicy, or neutral tastes?

           -Onity: Meaty foods. Grew up basically a carnivore. 

           -Tyler: Has a huge sweet tooth.

            -Mike: Sour foods. Can't really explain why. 

17. Would they rather sleep in a cold room or a warm one?

           -Onity: Either will do. 

          -Tyler: Cold. So he can pile up the blankets. 

           -Mike: Warm. 

18. Are there any hobbies this character absolutely hates and would never want to do?

          -Onity:  Swimming. Obviously.

         -Tyler: Bird watching.  It's so boring???

           -Mike:  Hunting. It's not the gun, it's preying upon other creatures. 

19. What's the easiest way to annoy this character?

          -Onity: Make fun and be a jerk to the people he loves. 

          -Tyler:  Make fun of him and the things he likes. Not listen to him. 

           -Mike: Be a rich white male conservative republican. 

20. Are their interests and likes socially appropriate?

           -Onity: For a child. 

            -Tyler: For the most part. 

           -Mike: Yes? 

-...-

ALL ABOUT HISTORY

-...-

1. Describe a scenario that has impacted your character and caused them extreme happiness.a. Fear?b. Disappointment? c. Depression?

       -Onity: (happiness) Mike and Tyler offering him room at their house so that he could move out of the mansion and no longer live alone. (Fear) Being kidnapped and experimented on. (Disappointment) hmm. (Depression) The first couple months alone in the mansion.

       -Tyler:  (Happiness) The first time falling in love. (Fear) The first time he had a heart attack. (Disappointment) When his and Mike's relationship lost it's spark. (Depression) During high school when Rose moved out, she wasn't there for him as much and it did effect his confidence in school. 

       -Mike: (Happiness) Eventually, getting married. (Fear) The life/death incident with Jeremy at work. (Disappointment) When he realized his mother could not be saved and he had to leave his family completely. (Depression) The period of time when he was going from house to house, living on other people's couches, constantly losing jobs, feeling like a complete failure. 

2. What is the character's first memory?

         -Onity: His mother standing over him, smiling down at him, with a loving gaze, and then walking off because someone called for her. 

         -Tyler: His dad reading him stories before bed. 

          -Mike: Watching Monster Truck shows past his bed time. 

3. Has the character ever experienced deja vu? Do you happen to know why?

           -Onity: Felt deja vu a few times when Mike and Tyler just met him and almost had to baby sit him because he had no idea how the human world worked. Reminded him unconsciously about how his mother and older siblings sometimes had to stop or explain to him things as he was so curious about the world as a child. 

          -Tyler: Felt deja vu upon finding out a mansion existed in their neighborhood. He'll never know why, but it's possibly linked to a parallel universe? 

          -Mike: Felt Deja vu when his relationship with Tyler started falling apart. Tyler's "I love you but I don't know if I can do this in this situation" was the same thing Doll said. 

4. Sensations are powerful things, and often certain scents, sounds, touches, etc. can invoke memories strongly associated with them. Which have imprinted in your character's mind?

         -Onity: The sound of electricity reminds him of Octavio and what he did. 

         -Tyler: Almost any sort of feeling to his chest can bring back any memory of having heart problems or heart attacks. 

         -Mike: Slamming doors cause Mike to flinch, for it reminds him of the last time he walked away from his family, slamming the front door. 

5. How'd they get along with their parents and/or other relatives?

        -Onity: Lost complete contact with any blood relatives, however lOVED them when they were around, and now can only miss them. As for his new family, including Mike and Tyler (and Tyler's family and Gavin), he loves them no matter what they feel about him, and he feels almost protective of him, for he doesn't want to lose any of them. 

        -Tyler: Pretty cool with his parents. Some of his relatives he likes, but otherwise is sort of unsure about others, who've chosen to give him crap for his decisions in life. 

        -Mike: Cut off all contact with them, however later reuniting with Gavin, who apologized for his shitty behavior. Once reunited, Mike remains on good ground with his older brother. 

6. If your character had to choose one friend they've valued over all others, who would it be?

       -Onity: Rose. Rose is sooo supportive and really awesome and has done so many things for Onity and the three. Onity has thought many times about telling her the truth about him, as he trusts her and almost feels like she deserves to know. 

       -Tyler:  Jeremy. Not that they've ever been best friends, but Tyler lost a real contact with his real best buds after highschool, and he's had to trust Jeremy with a lot after becoming good friends with him through Mike. These things include talking about Mike, as well as Onity's secret. 

      -Mike: Jeremy. The kid has been with him through almost everything, and the two even dated at one point because they needed each other to be mentally stable. 

7. What's the worst injury they've ever gotten?

      -Onity:  Burn marks from being electrocuted by Octavio. 

      -Tyler: A few broken ribs from having CPR done on him. 

      -Mike: A broken nose and wrist after a fight in high school. 

8. How many places has this character lived in? What stands out most about those places to them?

      -Onity: The Cheri household on Yvenity, the mansion, and Mike's house. These three places all represent the three big chapters in his life. Home, alone, and Home2. 

       -Tyler: Lived in two different houses during his childhood, as well as about half a year at the family reunion house. Moved out into an apartment and then moved in with Mike. He's relied with his family until jumping out into the world after college to join his friend in an apartment, which marks his independence from them. 

      -Mike: He lived with his mother up until he was 19, and then lived in tons of different places for short periods of time. Moved in with Jeremy for a few long months before getting his own house. Living in all of the different houses, including Jeremy's, represented the very unstable part of his life, and then him getting his own house shows him beginning to rebuild himself and his fallen life. 

9. If the character could erase one memory from their mind, what would it be?

       -Onity: Wants to be strong and remember everything, but he has to admit, his teacher's murder still bothers him. 

       -Tyler: That one embarrassing thing that happened at school that his friends still joke about. 

       -Mike: That one time he nearly killed himself while driving. 

10. What was the character's economic situation?

         -AllThree: They're pretty okay, about Middle class status. Mike and Tyler are paying off the house still, and of course still have payments on certain things, but they aren't struggling too much. 

11. What are the character's three clearest memories?

         -Onity: Seeing the girl and her friends of whom he copied her form which is now his disguise. 

        -Tyler: Visiting the doctor as a child and having to be bribed with sweets. 

         -Mike: The life/death incident at work with Jeremy.

12. If the character could go back and speak to a younger version of themself, what would they say?

             -Onity: He would tell Unity to not forget to enjoy what is in your hands before you lose it. He would then tell Unity that he will grow up to be happy, no matter what gets him down. 

            -Tyler: Tyler would tell his younger self about how strong he is and his fears will never conquer him. Life isn't going to let go of him. 

             -Mike: Mike would tell his younger self that he needs to make sure his grandfather knows he's appreciated, but would stop there, in fear of changing the future too much. He would then tell himself positive things, in hopes that'll help with his self esteem. 

13. If the character could go back and choose their sex at birth, what would they choose?

           -Onity: Wouldn't change anything. He likes being M T3. 

           -Tyler: To be honest, if some magical force allowed him to choose, he'd probably change his sex just out of curiosity. He's wondered sometimes how live would change. And if being a girl didn't feel right at all, he could change, right? He could be trans.

           -Mike:  Wouldn't be able to make up his mind on if he should or not, so would probably just not change and pretend he was never given the choice. 

14. Describe the character's love life throughout the years.

          -Onity: His love life began when Tyler confessed his feelings for him. 

         -Tyler: When he was six he had what seemed like a crush on a boy named Kell in kindergarten. Only his teacher and mother knew. Had a girlfriend in highschool named Gina for about half a year before dumping her. Dated Mike and then nearly left him for a gay alien, but ended up in a relationship with both of them. 

          -Mike: Had a girlfriend in highschool, whom he probably would have married if she hadn't moved for college, and then dated Jeremy a few years later, which fell apart due to it not actually being romantic love, but platonic love, and then dated Tyler before being pulled into a relationship with Onity. 

15. How did the family that raised this character influence them?

         -Onity: His family supported and loved and cared for him in every way possible, which made it very difficult to come to terms that he had lost them. 

         -Tyler: His mother and father encouraged learning and thinking for yourself, which allowed Tyler to be a more open minded person and enjoy life a bit more, despite his health problems and the occasional hothead moment. 

         -Mike: They were shit to him, which contributed greatly to his depression and low self-esteem. 

16. If this character could "unmeet" someone in their life, who would they choose?

          -Onity: Nobody, not even Octavio.

          -Tyler: That kid in highschool who he thought was his friend was really an asshole. 

           -Mike: Is unmeeting your mother possible? 

17. If the character could choose different parents for themselves, who would they choose and why?

            -Onity: He wouldn't change his parents, but if he had to, he does really like Tyler's parents. 

            -Tyler: He wouldn't change his parents, after all everyone seems to love them. 

            -Mike: Tyler's mom is like his new mom like she is sooooo nice- meaning he'd probably pick Tyler's parents cuz they're supportive and nice. Or really any parents that are supportive and nice. 

18. Does this character feel guilty about anything in the past?

             -Onity:  Almost dangerously hurting the women who he saw after waking up from being tested on. 

            -Tyler: Nothing big enough to really remember. 

            -Mike: Not talking to his grandfather more. 

19. If the character were asked to associate an adjective with different stages of their life, what would they choose and why?

           -Onity: (Yvenity) Purple, (Alone) Suddenly not purple, (Home2) Happy. 

            -Tyler: (Pre heart attack) Can't remember, (Heart attack) Scary, (After Heart Attack) Okay. 

           -Mike: (0-19) Shitty, (19-24) More shitty, (25+) Loving. 

20. If the character could choose to have themselves born at a specific time period, which would they pick and why?

             -Onity: "Any time period that Tyler and Mike exist in."

            -Tyler: "Hmm maybe the 80s. For the aesthetic." 

             -Mike: "Does the future get any better or should I stay put?" 

-...-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
90.4K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
274K 19.4K 147
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...