#58 - more questions

-...-

1 Who was your very first childhood crush?

      Tyler as a kid had multiple crushes on kids throughout school. Only one ever went out with him though. Mike Liked a popular girl in middle school, who hated him back so he didn't mess with her, and then liked Doll in High school, and they dated for awhile before Doll moved for college. Onity didn't have any crushes as a kid. Romance wasn't something he thought about. 

2 What kind of dreams do you have?

      Mike often as nightmares related to his fears and depression, or of the past, like of his family, Doll, and lost friends. They've calmed down as the years pass. Onity doesn't sleep often long enough to have dreams, but when he does, they're about home, and his family. Tyler often doesn't remember his dreams, but they're weird and a mixture of references to the last day or week. 

3 Tell me a joke from your homeland.

      Tyler: My dad told me this once. He said "La nueva cocinera es un sol" which is "the new cook is a ray of sunshine". I ask does she cook well, to which he replied "No, lo quema todo". No. She burns everything.

      Onity: I remember as kids we joked about our crystals and the wishes we would make with them. We placed bets in class on who would wish what. A kid named Asa bet I would change the colors of the world cuz I told them once that I found it dull that our planets were based on colors. Another kid said I'd use it to end all war on Yvenity. 

     Onity: Jokes on them though cuz I never got to use it.

     Mike: The best joke from my household was me. 

4 Do you want your first/next child to be a boy or a girl?

       Onity couldn't give a shit what his child was born as or identified with, Mike would like a daughter but is loving and open to whatever, and Tyler didn't want a child to begin with so i doubt he'd care either. 

5 What is your favorite holiday/celebration?

         Onity likes spending Christmas with the Crissons, Tyler likes Halloween (he can dress up and give kids candy and if he had good money he'd be that house with the full sized chocolate bars), and Mike doesn't really know what his favorite is. He likes ones he can take off work from. 

6 What is your favorite treat? (The thing you do to cheer yourself up after a bad day)

         Onity/Mike: Well of course it's being with my bfs

          Tyler: Chocolate.

7 What do you hate about your reflection?

           Onity wouldn't find anything to hate, Tyler's probably dislike his weight, and Mike would hate pretty much everything. 

8 What's your favourite drink? (alcoholic or not)

            Onity likes teas, Tyler's favorite drink changes like every week, and Mike likes fruit flavored sodas.

9 Who is the prettiest member of the opposite sex you've ever seen?

             Onity: No hetero but I guess Rose is pretty.

             Tyler: Onity in female human forms.

              Mike: I uh I don't know

10 How long can you hold your breath?

        Onity can hold his breath for a couple minutes, Mike for under a minute, and Tyler for like 15 seconds. 

11 What creature, monster or fairy-tale thing were you raised to fear. What's your bogeyman; the thing that hides under your bed?

         Mike was raised to believe that God and heathens were to be feared, and that fear helped keep conservative views in his head until high school. Onity was raised to fear the dangers of using your one wish wrong, as his mother feels guilt for what she did and hopes her children do not use it as recklessly as she did. Tyler as a little kid would fear people that his dad disliked. Every now and then he'd hear his dad vent to his mom and for some reason he felt that he should be afraid of that person, or the idea of that person that his dad hated. These were people from his dad's work, or political people, or some stranger, all of whom Tyler would likely never meet. 

12 Do you know the difference between a noun, a pronoun and an adverb?

    Tyler: I know a noun is a person place or thing. 

     Onity: or an idea.

     Tyler: What the fuck who added that. 

13 Have you ever dyed your hair?

       Tyler temporarily died his hair once when his sister died her hair slightly more red. Tyler tried adding blue but his hair was already really dark so it didn't really show. Mike's never really done anything to his hair other then keep it trimmed. Onity can change his hair whenever he wants because it's only an illusion.