#48 - Halloween

#48 - Headcanon - Halloween
-...-

When they were little, Tyler and Rose loved halloween. They lived in a good neighborhood for it too. For awhile they would have a theme for their costumes, like they would dress up as old people, or Rose would be leonardo da vinci and Tyler would be leonardo from TMNT. Both Amy and Diego would walk around with them and if they got too tired Diego would carry them back home. I'd also like to note that Amy and Diego would steal candy for their kids, but not enough to notice, and it was typically the candy that the kids left behind anyway, like hard candy.
  Getting old, Rose and Tyler began wanting to go as things that were not related, so during their preteen and early teen years, they did not dress in similar themes. Eventually Rose would decide she was too old to trick or treat (she wanted to, but felt a lot of peer pressure as her friends did not), but Tyler still wanted free candy, so Tyler would go with his friends.

Mike, nor his siblings, went trick or treating as a child. They didn't celebrate Halloween because their mother believed it was a satanic holiday and those who trick or treated would burn in hell. Their grandpa would sometimes buy discounted candy though afterwards and give it to the kids when their mom wasn't looking.
Years later, Andrea and Gavin, whom now spend most of their time away from the house with friends, go to Halloween parties. Mike finds out and begs to go but they don't let him go. They try to convince him it'd scare him to much, and if mom found out she would scream at him.
Mike does eventually get to go to a halloween party with Jeremy and Doll, but Doll really has to convince her baby of a boyfriend it'll be fun and no you won't go to hell. 

Onity of course didn't celebrate any human holiday until moving in with Mike and Tyler. He really loves the idea of Halloween and how humans embrace what normally scares them.

They don't go trick or treating, but Rose likes hosting small Halloween themed parties every year. They're mostly at Amy and Diego's house because her apartment is too tiny, but they'll have a nice dinner and a ton of  desserts (some sugar free ones for Onity), maybe some games, and Rose insists they should still dress up. They also give out candy to the kids that pass by trick or treating, which Rose can't do at her apartment.