About this Book!

What is this book?: Every chapter is an idea involving Onity, Unity, Tyler, Mike, etc. 

                  Ideas as in...

                                AUs, Headcanons, Plot ideas, Character Development sheets, writing memes, etc. 

Who are the characters?:  The chapter after this will be basic introductions to all of the characters, and as characters are mentioned, more might be added into that chapter. If you are unsure who people like Onity/Unity, Tyler, or Mike are, you probably have not read EnderOni or Five Nights at TC. Do not worry. I'm hoping one day there will be a point that you don't have to read those to be interested in my characters.

What do I mean by that?

So, you'll probably notice i've been slowly altering some of the characters like Tyler and Mike to make them more of my own. Not yet is it enough to claim them as my own completely, but hopefully, in the future, they'll be developed enough to use in a future project i'm planning. 

ANYWAY 

Tyler is still Tyler and Mike is still Mike and ONITY WILL ALWAYS BE GAY. 

Precious babes. 

DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCANONS OR PLOT IDEAS OR AUS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO PUBLISH IN THIS BOOK WITH CREDIT? YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MESSAGE ME CUZ THAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL. 

oNTO THE CHARACTER INTROS!