Tough love ¥Jack Maynard¥

By glitterymesss

She was the baby of the group, but all she wanted was to be his baby. More

One
Two
Three EDITED
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
characters
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
A/N
Twenty three
A/N
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Nine

4.7K 73 3
By glitterymesss

Today's the day that Jacks coming home, I currently getting ready to go to my dance class with Aerial and Daniella. I'm so excited I love my dance classes and my teacher is amazing.

I have a shower, put on a Adidas sports bra, matching sports leggings and I chuck on a pair random trainers I found, I put my hair in a pony tai.

I listen to Drakes album as I run to my dance class which is about a 20 minute jog.

////
"Dani," I shout running up to her, she's been on holiday to Italy for two weeks so I haven't seen my baby in ages
She hugs me tight lifting me slightly, we both start laughing.

"Good morning class today we are learning a new dance," Chris my instructor says to the class of all girls he must love it. I think he has a crush on Aerial.

The song we are dancing to is dirty by Christina Aguilera, it's a really sexy dance I a,and to film it and he allows. He says we are going to be performing for this show toe of thing with male dancers included.
After about an hour I think I have mastered the routine, Chris gave me lead girl as he wants me to prove my potential to his team.

We do it one last time, I film and it's looks amazing one of our best, Daniella is amazing g she always has been she's been dancing her whole life where I only stated when I was sixteen because I was bored.

I send Jack the video of us all dancing as I know he will enjoy it.

Tia baby😻🍑
Look at this (video above)

Jacky boy 👑🔥
Just watched it your so amazing baby maybe you can do that dance for me later 😏

Tia baby😻🍑
I think I have a better one for you

Jacky boy👑🔥
Oh shit my sister just saw

Tia baby😻🍑
Ahahah I've gtg bye babes xoxo

"You wanna go get Starbucks?" I ask Daniella and Aerial they both nod, we say goodbye to Chris and then grab our stuff.

We get there, order our drinks and then take a walk back to my place.

"So you and Jack your getting pretty serious," Dani smirks I push her arm

"Yeah we are but we're taking things slow trying not to rush into things," I say, it's been a while I've been in a serious relationship I guess Ive always just hooked up with boys I'm not proud but I guess it worked better than relationships.

"Yeah we all know how Jack is," Aerial says, we do he was worse than me he hooked up with a girl every party we went to and it hurt me to watch him take a girl to his room when I was with Conor.

"I think he has changed," I say trying to be positive

"I think he really loves you Tee but he's a player I just don't want you to get your heartbroken," Dani says smiling at me, I see where they are coming from they are just looking out for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...