When Two Different Worlds Col...

By ReaperCrew98

Scott McCall has a sister who he cares about. She knows about him being a werewolf and the Hale pack. Now tha... More

When Two Different Worlds Collide (Aiden/Teen WolfLove Story)
Chapter 2: Tattoo Part 2
Chapter 3: Tattoo Part 3
Chapter 4: Chaos Rising Part 1
Chapter 5: Chaos Rising Part 2
Chapter 6: Chaos Rising Part 3
Chapter 7: Fireflies
Chapter 8: Unleashed Part 1
Chapter 9: Unleashed Part 2
Authors Note
Chapter 10: Unleashed Part 3
Chapter 11: Frayed Part 1
Chapter 13: Motel California
Chapter 14: Currents Part 1
Chapter 15: Currents Part 2
Chapter 16: Currents Part 3
Chapter 17: Currents Part 4
Chapter 18: Currents Part 5

Chapter 12: Frayed Part 2

11.5K 389 126
By ReaperCrew98

An hour before the fight!

Aiden's POV:

'She's your mate'

Ever since Ennis told me that Dana is my mate I've not been able to think about anything else. How she's gonna react when I tell her, I don't know. But I do know one thing. And that is to keep this away from Decaulion. 

"Aiden, are you okay?" Ethan asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Come on, we got to go" I said.

Yesterday Decaulion called and told us to meet him in an abanded store. Apparently he thinks that there's going to be a fight between the packs.

"Do you think they are going to be there?" I asked.

"Probably, I mean they are a part of the pack" Ethan answered.

"Dammit" I cursed.

"Look man, I know that you don't want to fight them, but if the whole pack is there wolfed out, then that means that they want to fight and not talk. Which also means that you have to fight them if you don't want Duke to suspect anything" Ethan said.

"I know"

When we arrived, Kali was already standing outside waiting for us.

"You know the plan, right" She asked and we nodded."Let's go"

'I'm sorry, Rina'

Meanwhile

Alexandria's POV:

"Scott is going to a meeting with the team and I'm going to be working so tomorrow the house is yours" Mom said while cooking dinner.

"I'm actually working tomorrow" I said.

"Really? Where?" 

"Dr. Deaton asked me if I could take over Scott's shift and I said yes" 

"I'm so proud of you, sweetie"

"No, mom. I'm not forgiving him. Not yet" I said and shook my head. She sighed.

"I know it's hard. But you have to do it eventually"

"Or not" I mumbled. 

"Go upstairs and do your homework. I'll call you down when dinners ready" 

"Ok" I said and walked upstairs. Just when I passed by Scott's room I crashed into something. Or rather someone. And this someone just happened to be Isaac. Ever since Derek kicked him out, he's been living with us. I haven't talked to him and I'm not going to. 

"Sorry" Isaac said, but I didn't look at him. I just nodded and walked past him. 

"Are you serious? How many times do I have to say I'm sorry before you forgive me?" Isaac asked making me stop in my tracks.

"Listen to me and listen to me closely, Lahey. I'm sick of you walking around saying I'm sorry like it's going to make the scars disapear. You tried to kill my best friend. You almost killed me. So don't think that I'm going to forgive you that soon" I said and went to my room. 

I was sitting on my bed doing homework when my phone rang. I picked up ans saw that it was Stiles. I haven't talked to him ever since I found out about the alpha pack being in town. Deciding that he suffered enough by now, I answered.

"Hi Stiles"

"Hey, how are you?" 

"I have three new scars, my best friend was nearly killed, I've been in the hospital and the person who is responisble for all this is living under the same roof as me. How do you think I'm feeling?"

"Stupid question?" He said, but it was more as a question.

"You think?" I teased him.

"I'm sorry"

"I swear to God, if I get a dollar for every I'm sorry I've been hearing this week, I would be rich by the end of this month" I joked and could hear Stiles laugh through the phone.

"Yeah, you're right" he admitted.

"I'm always right"

"I heard that you're going to work at Deaton's tomorrow"

"Yeah well, since the team is going to that meeting, Scott won't be able to help him so I offered to do it. And mom says that I should take it easy since I just got out of the hospital"

"Dana, dinner's ready" I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

"Coming! Stiles, I got to go. But I'll call you later" 

"Yeah, sure. Goodbye"

"Goodbye" I said and hung up.

Me and mom ate dinner in silence. After a kiss on the cheek and a goodnight to my mom, I went to bed. I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

The next day was slowly passing by. Scott and Isaac were already gone by the time that I woke up. Allison called me this morning and said that she and Chris were going to teach Lydia some more on how to protect herself from werewolves. I already know how to because I had Allison, Chris and Derek to teach me. Even though Derek was mean to me and Chris scared me a little, they still taught me. Allison also said that I couldn't come with them because she was scared that I will re-open my wounds if something happened. Although I'm sad that I couldn't go with them, I'm still happy to know that they care about my well-being.

I was currently sitting in the vets office with nothing to do. Me and Deaton had already helped a little dog who was really sick. Deaton is having him staying the night in case something happens. 

"Thank you so much for helping me out today, Alexandria" Deaton said. 

"No problem. I had nothing to do today anyways" 

"Well, it's always..." Deaton said, but was interrupted by the bell.

"It's open" I shouted, but got no answer. I looked at Deaton confused. He left to see who it was so I followed him. But I wish I hadn't. In front of me was a bloody and unconscious Ennis, who was being held up by both Kali and Aiden. And to my shock Mrs Morrell was there to. 

"Aiden?" I asked confused and a little scared. 

"Hey, Baby Girl" he smiled. I raised an eyebrow at the new nickname, but shock my head as if to say ´We'll talk about this later'.

"We could use a little help" Mrs Morrell said. 

"Try the hospital" Deaton said.

"Open the gate, Alan"

"No" Deaton said with a shake of his head. I looked at Aiden. He was pleading me with his eyes to help Ennis. Even though Aiden's mad at Ennis for attacking me, they were still pack brothers. And a pack is family. No matter what. 

"Deaton, maybe we sh..." I never got to finish my sentence, because Kali started to threaten Deaton with Mrs Morrell.

"Help us. Or maybe I'll just kill her" Kali threatend and moved a piece of hair from Mrs Morrell's face. For a second it was like she was pleading us to help them. 

"Not here you won't " Deaton said. I was surprised by his confidence. Guess I wasn't the only one. Because Kali's eyes just went from blood red to brown."I suggest you leave. Don't make me insist"

"Deaton, maybe we should help them" I said.

"Why?"

"If Ennis dies then they'll go after Derek and Scott. Deaton, they'll kill them" I explained. 

"Please, Alan" Mrs Morrell pleaded. I knew that he was troubled that if he let them in, they'll try to do something.

"They won't" I said breaking the silence. Everyone looked at me confused."They won't try to kill us"

"And how do you know that?" Deaton asked. 

"Because we're their only hope of helping Ennis. And because Aiden's my friend" Deaton looked from me to Aiden and then me again before opening the gate. Aiden brought Ennis in and laid him on the table. I walked towards Aiden and laid a hand on his arm.

"He's going to be fine. If anyone can help him, it's Deaton" I said. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. My heart broke at the sight.

"Thank you" Aiden whispered. I brought him in for a hug. We stood there for a couple of minutes before breaking apart. 

"Come on, let Deaton do his work" Aiden followed me to the waiting room where Kali was already sitting with her head in her hands."I'm going to see if Deaton needs any help"

I walked to the room where Deaton was now working on Ennis. 

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"No, but I do have a question. What are you doing with..." 

"I know that they're dangerous, but Aiden has been there for me when no one else was" I said. Deaton looked at me shocked. 

"Oh...Um...Ok, well. You could watch the other two. Just to make sure that they don't disturb me or try to do anything" Deaton said before going back to work. 

"Yeah, sure" I mumbled and walked back to the waiting room, where Aiden was trying to comfort Kali the best he could. When he heard come in, he gave me a small smile. 

"Aiden, can I ask you something?" 

"Sure, what's wrong?" 

"What happened to Ennis?" I asked him. 

"I don't know if I should tell you" he said.

"Please" I begged him.

"Fine, but promise me that you're not going to be mad at them more then you already are" Aiden said with a serious face. Even his voice was serious. 

'Oh God, it's really bad' I thought.

"What the heck are you...? Ok, fine. I promise"

"Why should we tell her? She's not pack, she's nothing" Kali spat and glared at me.

"First if all, she deserves to know the truth. Second of all, I would never lie to her and you know why. Third of all, this involves her because of him" Aiden said sternly.

"Whoa, hold on for a second. Who's him?" I asked confused.

"You should sit down" Kali said and stood up from her chair so that I could sit between her and Aiden."And whatever that says do not interrupt. You can ask questions later"

"Your brother and Isaac wanted to meet with Deucalion. Deucalion being the alpha of our pack decided that he wanted all of us there with him, but we were supposed to hide so they couldn't see us. Scott and Isaac were there because they just wanted to talk. But what they didn't know was that Derek and the rest of the pack were there to fight. So whatever plan Scott had, it flew out of the window the minute he realised that there was going to be a fight instead. Let me tell you, it was a brutal fight. At some point Derek and Ennis started to fight. They were fighting really close to an edge. Scott was already down. He got clawed on his left side and wasn't healing as fast as he usually would. So he crawled where Derek and Ennis were fighting, and clawed Ennis on his foot. He thought that it would distract Ennis so that Derek could finish it, but he was wrong. Instead of Derek finishing the fight between him and Ennis, they lost their balance and fell down from the edge, where they landed on the escalator beneath them. Baby girl, I'm so sorry. I don't know how to say this, but..." Aiden explained.

"But what?" I asked.

"Derek's dead" Aiden whispered.

"No, no. You're lying. He can't...he can't be dead" I was now full on crying. Aiden was looking at me with sorrow on his face and brought me in for a much needed hug. No matter what I did, I just couldn't stop crying. I was mad at Deucalion. I was mad at Isaac. But I was more mad at Scott for being so fucking stupid. I'm mad at Scott because he got Derek killed. I'm mad Scott because now I'm never going to be able to start over with Derek. To be his friend.

"Aiden, we need to get her out of here" Kali said.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Deucalion's coming"

Before I knew what happened I was being carried away. Aiden was carrying me down the hall to the back door. He opened it before setting me down on the ground.

"Ok, listen to me and listen to me closely. Whatever happens you don't and I repeat don't come inside. No matter what you hear, ok? You won't go inside. I'll come and get you when he leaves" Aiden said. I didn't trust my voice so I just nodded. He sighed I relief and went back inside, but not before giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I've been standing outside for about fifteen minutes before I heard a door slam behind me. When I turned around I saw one of the most heart breaking scenes in front of me.

Kali was roaring at the sky and Aiden was behind her, trying to calm her down. That's when she broke down. Tears started to stream down her cheeks. I ran towards her and Aiden, wanting to know what happened that made Kali, the fearless and strong woman, to break down crying. That's when I realised the most horrifying thing.

Ennis was dead.

They just lost a pack brother, a part of their family.

"He was your mate, wasn't he?" I whispered. Kali looked me in the eyes and nodded. The tears were now falling harder and faster down her cheeks. I opened my arms and she lifted her head from a Aiden's chest and fell right in my arms. Aiden looked at us. He had also tears falling down his cheeks. His eyes held so much pain, hurt and anger.

"Thank you" he mouthed and I smiled towards him. Kali eventually stopped crying.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled.

"Hey, you don't have to be sorry. I'm not going to be one of those people who says 'I know what you're going through' because I don't. But you need to be strong. If not for yourself, then do it for him" I told her.

"You know, Aiden's lucky to have you" Kali said. I blushed at the comment and glanced at Aiden. He had a full blown grin on his face.

After convincing Deaton to give us the body, Aiden dropped them of in front of their apartment before driving away. Neither of us spoke. I thought about everything that had happened today. Derek's dead, Ennis is dead, Scott and the pack got into a fight with the alphas and I just saw Kali break down.

I looked at Aiden and saw that he was gripping the steering wheel hard. His knuckles were turning white and he looked like he was ready to kill someone. And just like that he started to speed up. There was no car in front of us nor behind us. The road was empty as we were surrounded by the woods. Aiden stepped on the gaspedal harder and we started to speed up even more.

"Aiden, stop it. Look, I know that you're angry and sad and hurt, but you need to stop before you get us killed. Both of us" I tried to talk some sense into him but it didn't work. The speeding went up and I started to scream in fear.

Then I started to remember what Derek once told me.

Flashback!

"So any idea how you're going to get Allison to talk to you?" I asked Scott. We were in the woods training. Well mostly Scott and Derek. I just sat there looking at them. It was the summer before another school year started.

Allison and Scott had decided to take a break from each other. While Allison believes that they're never getting back together, Scott's trying everything he can to make sure that they will be together again.

"I don't know, okay? I mean, I promised myself to not call or text her for the whole summer. She asked for space and she's getting it. It's not like I can do anything more" Scott said and went back to punching the poor tree.

"Or it's because you're not trying" I muttered to myself but he still heard it.

"I'M NOT TRYING?! I TRIED TO DO EVERYTHING I COULD TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE WAS HAPPY. I NEVER TOLD HER ABOUT WHAT HER MOTHER DID TO ME, SO THAT IT WOULDN'T BE THE LAST MEMORY THAT SHE HAD OF HER. I NEVER TRIED TO KILL HER OR LOSE CONTROL AROUND HER. OK, MAYBE I LOST IT A LITTLE SOMETIMES, BUT THAT WAS ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING HEATED. I NEVER HATED HER BECAUSE SHE'S A WEREWOLF HUNTER AND COULD KILL ME WHENEVER SHE WANTED TO. I NEVER HATED HER EVERYTIME SHE ATTACKED THE PACK. I'M TRYING TO DO EVERYTHING I CAN SO THAT SHE DOSEN'T BREAK UP WITH ME. OK, I'M FUCKING TRYING" Scott shouted and wolfed out. I got scared because that's when I knew that he had lost control. But luckily Derek was there to stop him from hurting me.

"Scott, you need to calm down, ok? You know that she didn't mean what she said. She's just worried about you and she has every right to do so. What you're doing now it's not healthy. You need to stop thinking about her. I'm not saying that you should forget her, I'm not. All I'm saying is that you should stop thinking about her. Just for a little while. Go back to how your life was before she came in it. I know about the promise that you made yourself, but if you keep this up then you will break it. When you're having a hard time don't keep it in. Talk to your sister, Scott. She's family. That's something that I don't have left. Yes, the pack is my family because that's what packs are to each other. But my real family is gone. At first I didn't eat or sleep. For a whole year I was a wreck always thinking that it was my fault that my family's dead. Because I trusted an the enemy. But you know what. I had my sister there to help me through it. I learned that it was not healthy to do what I did to myself back then. She told me that it was never my fault. And sometimes I actually believed her. Maybe not the whole time, but it was still enough. Listen to me Scott. If you lose control now and kill your own sister, you're going to lose the only person that will really stand beside you the whole time. Yeah, your still going to have you mother, but she won't always be there. So calm down" Derek said. I was shocked. I never knew that Derek felt that way. Scott calmed down and looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Ri" he whispered. I gave him a small smile and a hug.

"It's ok. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that" I said.

"Don't be"

"Come on, Scott. Run to the cliff and back and then you can go home" Derek said and Scott ran off.

"Derek? Can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"How did you do that? I mean how did you get Scott to calm down?" I asked him.

"Sometimes you just have to make them realise that what they're doing could hurt them and the people around them. There are some werewolves like Scott who doesn't want to hurt people and to make them calm down you have to make them remember that they're not only wolves, but there's also a part of them that's human. You just have to make them remember"

End of Flashback!

That's when I knew what I had to do.

"Aiden, you need to calm down. If you don't slow down then we're going to die. Maybe you won't, but I will. I'm not a werewolf. I don't heal like you guys. If you don't slow down and crash, I'll die. And I know that if I do, you'll feel so guilty about it. Because I'm the only human that you actually care about. Aiden, you need to talk about it. I'm here. I'll always be here for you no matter what. But what good would I do if I'm dead? Please, stop the car. Aiden, please" I begged him.

Before I even knew it he pulled over and stormed out of the car, slamming the door behind him. I followed him in the woods. After a few minutes I saw him punching a tree with tears streaming.

"Aiden" I said softly.

"It's my fault. Everything I do is my fault. Me and Ethan were supposed to fight with Derek not Ennis. And now he's dead. He's dead because I let my anger take over because of what Isaac did to you. I fought with Isaac and Scott instead of Derek and it got my pack brother killed" he said.

"It wasn't your fault, Aiden. And you know it" I said.

"Yes, it was. Kali just lost her mate because of me. He was like a dad to me, you know. Yes, I was mad at him for attacking you, but then I got to know it was because he thought that you were the reason that I almost got killed. But he was like my dad, Dana. And now he's dead because of me" Aiden choked out. He started to breath uncontrollably. It was like he was having an asthma attack. Tears started to form in my eyes and then they began to fall down my cheeks.

"Aiden, stop it. Just please stop it" I whispered.

"It was all my..."

"Dammit, Aiden. It wasn't your fault, ok? You didn't know what was going to happen. I'm sorry that you lost him. I really am. If I could go back in time and stop Isaac and Scott from meeting with Deucalion so that it never happened and Ennis nor Derek would be dead I would. Trust me, I would. But I can't. Do you really think that Ennis would want you to blame yourself for what happened? You didn't know that Scott and Isaac was going to be there. You didn't know that Ennis and Derek were going to fight. You didn't know that Scott was trying to help Derek and in doing so making that both of them fell down the edge. You didn't know" I was now cupping his face in my hand. His breathing had calmed down and he put his forehead against mine.

"I can't to do this" he whispered after a few minutes of silence.

"Can't to do what?"

"I'm just going to get you killed. Hell, I almost killed you a few minutes ago. It's not safe to be around me"

"Don't you dare, Aiden"

"You don't understand"

"Then help me understand"

"Fucking shit, Dana. Don't you get it? If Deucalion ever found about you, he would use you as leverage to get Scott. It's not Derek they're after anymore, it's Scott. He'll give you the bite and I don't knew wether you're survive it or not. I know that you don't want to become a werewolf. But every second, every minute, hour and day that we spend together will only bring you pain. And I can't let that happen to you. I can't lose you. Because I'd rather be having you alive and not being with me, than having you close to me and then losing you forever. I'd rather having you to be with someone else and happy, than being with me and and always have to live in fear and pain" Aiden said and started to walks way from me.

"You just don't fucking understand do you? I don't want to be with someone else, ok? I don't want to live my life knowing that you're not going to be a part of it. So what if I'm going to be living in fear and pain. I'll go through hell if that means that I get to spend my life with you. Because I know that no matter what, we'll go through it. Together" I said and looked at his back before looking down to the ground. It was silent. After a couple of seconds I believed that he had left. But I didn't know. I was to scared that if I lift my head, he won't be standing there anymore.

"Fuck it"

That's when I felt it. The electricity that was surging through me. I swear I could see fireworks behind my closed eyelids. No, not fireworks. They were freaking bombs. We started to move in sync and that's when I realised something.

Aiden was kissing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
96.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...