Chapter 6: Chaos Rising Part 3

Alexandria's POV:

 "So mystery girl leaves a bruise on our arms that turns out to be a logo for a bank?" Lydia asked as we arrived to school. On our way we explainbed to Lydia what we had found the other day after she went home."What's she trying to do? Give us inestment advice?"

"Not at this bank. This one has been closed for years" Allison said. 

"Why aren't you telling Scott?" Lydia sked Allison.

"Because according to someone, I need to find something real" Allison said.

"What about you, Dana? He is after all your brother" Lydia said turning towards me.

"First of all. did you seriously listen to what Derek told you yesterday? For the love of God,Allison, don't mind him. If you didn't notice, he did confess that he was both blind and stupid. And it's not everyday you get to hear the big bad alpha say that" I said with a smile."Second of all, If I told Scott, he would tell Derek and Derek would go all 'I know how to find them, I don't need some humans to teach me' and so on"

"Thanks Alex" Allison said.

"You're welcome, dear friend" We waited for Allison to get her bag from the trunk.

"Which reminds me, uh, I can't drive either of you home today. I've got an errand to run to today after school" Allison said and we made our way inside the school.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

The day slowly dragged by. Right now, I was in my room doing my homework when I heard Scott running down the stairs. Being the curious little sister I am, I followed him down and stopped him before he could walk out the door.

"Scott McCall, where do you think you're going? You mister, got homework to do" I said.

"Nowhere!" he said a little to fast. It's usually how I know that he's lying. I arched a perfectly shaped eyebrow at him and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"You are a terrible liar, Scotty" I said.

"I am, aren't I?" He asked me. I nodded."I'm going to Derek's for a meeting"

"Can I come? I'm already done with my homework and I'm bored" I asked.

"Fine, but please don't try to kill Derek" Scott whined.

"No promises" I smirked and walked to Stiles jeep. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Stiles asked.

"I'm coming with you" I answered him. 

"No you're not"

"Yes I am"

"No"

"Yes"

"Stiles, she's coming with us and she promised not to try and kill Derek" Scott said once he sat in with Stiles in the front.

"Hey, I did not say that. I said 'No Promises' which means, smartass, that I'll likely punch him in the face because of what he said yesterday" I said.

"Oh God, we're gonna die" Stiles whined.

"Stiles?" Scott said.

"Yeah?" 

"Drive" i told him and with that we drove to Derek's.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

When I walked into the living room where the meeting would be, I didn't expect to see him there.

"Peter" I whispered. 

"Ah, Alexandria. So good to see you" Peter smirked.

"I wish I could say the same" I said and walked to stand in the corner far away from him. I didn't listen to whatever they were saying, but laughed when Derek punched Stiles hand. I glanced at Peter a few times to make sure that he was still sitting on the stairs.