Chapter 4: Chaos Rising Part 1

Alexandria's POV: 

Right now I was with Allison and Lydia in Allison's car, since Lydia's car had a deer smashed through her window. I was sitting in the back while they were trying to figure out what the bruises on their wrists means. 

"Why are we doing this? It's just a bruise Allison" I told her.

"Maybe it's not" she argued. 

"What do you think, Lydia?" I asked her.

"i don't know. It dosen't look so much to me" Lydia said while she looked at both of the bruises again. 

"It's a pattern. it means something"

"Do you really think Scott's going to know what it is?" Lydia asked.

"He may be a werewolf, but he's not a smart one" I said and saw Allison give me a look that said "Shut up" .

"No, but he might know someone who does" Allison said. I just sighed and looked out the window. I closed my eyes, but I still listened to everything Lydia and Allison said. 

"How are you so sure that it means anything at all?" I heard Lydia ask.

"Because that girl wasn't just looking for Scott. She said she needed to find him, like she had to. And that has to means something" Allison explained. And just like that the conversation ended. 

"Does anybody know where Scott is?" I asked.

"He still hasn't answer any of your calls?" Lydia asked me.

"No, but this is tthe last time I'm going to call him today. If he dosen't answer me then he is a dead werewolf when he comes home" Just then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Ri" 

"Scott! I'm going to kill you. You haven't answered any of my calls"

"What calls? Look, I'm sorry..." 

"Sorry? You're sorry?! I swear to God, next time I see you, I will shove your sorry up your sorry werewolf ass!" I screamed through the phone.

"Jeez, Ri. Calm down. Ok, but you haven't called me"

"Yes I have"

"No you haven't.

"Scott McCall, are you saying that you haven't seen any of my fifty calls or heard any of the twenty voicemails that I left?" I asked.

"That's exactly what I'm saying"

"Oh, well where the hell are you?" 

"Stiles is taking me to a friends party"

"And he didn't ask me to come with you guys? How could he? I thought we were friends" I started to fake cry and heard Scott yell at Stiles.

"Look what you did Stiles"

"What the hell did I do?" Stiles screamed. 

"You just made my babysister cry" Scott screamed back.

"What?Why?" 

"You didn't ask her to come with us to the party"

"Oh, I'm sowwy, Dana" Stiles said in a baby voice. 

"Stiles, I was just kidding, but you're forgiven" I was laughing so hard that tears started to fall. I already knew whose party they're going to. Stiles long-time friend, Heather, and today is her 17th birthday. It's not like I hate her or something. Ok, maybe a little. But ever since me and Scott became friends with Stiles, she gives me a hateful glance everytime she sees me.

"I gotta go, Ri. I 'll call you later" Scott said.

"Ok, bye Scotty"

"Bye" And with that the call ended.

"So, where is he?" Lydia asked.

"He's with Stiles at Heather's party" I answered.

"Did he tell you why he didn't answer any of your calls?" Allison asked. 

"He told me that I never called him"

"That's weird" Lydia said.

"Yeah it is" I mumbled. I checked my phone again. And there it was. All of the calls that I've made to...

' Oh, sweet baby Jesus on a roller coaster' 

"Oh, no" I said staring wide eyed at the screen.

"What is it?" Allison asked.

"He was right. I never called him. Shit, I'm so dead!" 

"But, if you never called Scott then who did you call all these times?" Lydia asked confused.

'Why did this have to happen to me? Out of all the numbers I've got in my phone, I had to call him' 

"Derek Hale. I called Derek Hale"