Authors Note

Sorry if you thought this was a chapter, but I promise that I will update on Saturday. It just that school started and I already have a test next Tuesday. Like seriously?!? It's the third week of school and the teachers already gives us a freaking test. I'm just gonna say three worlds, I Hate School!

But back to more important stuff, like I said I will update this Saturday. But since the first part of Teen Wolf Season 3 is already finished, I thought about writing another story. I will of course keep writing and update on this one.

By some reason I'm starting to like Marco Reus from the German football club Borussia Dortmund and I want to write a fan fiction. So please comment if I should write it. If you want me to write a fan fiction with someone else or a story with a different category then write a comment.

Who watched The Moral Instruments this weekend? I know I did and I LOVE IT. It was like OMG. My favourite guy from the movie was Alec because he was SO HOT!!!

Last but not least, thank you for reading this story and for all the wonderful comments.

And if you want a special shout-out then write a comment and it will be in the next chapter!

Love you! ❤❤❤😃😃😃❤❤❤😘😘😘