Undercover [Zarry]

Prisonerwithavision

"Um...call me Harrie." *1st place in The Bromance Awards: Season Two *Highest ranking as of 12/02/17: #345... Еще

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
New Story
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
Character Ask
Answer: Harry
Answer: Zayn
Answer: Desmond
Answer: Louis
Answer: Liam
Answer: Niall
Answer: Perrie
Answer: Leigh-Anne
Answer: Jade
Answer: Jesy
Answer: Gemma
Answer: Cara
Answer: Tabitha
Answer: Author
Sequel

thirty

9.2K 608 571
Prisonerwithavision

"C'mon." Harry whispered, gazing up at him.

Zayn began to shake his head. "I-I don't want to take things too fast."

"Remember that night in the car? I told you that you were different and I didn't want to take things too fast."

"I remember." Harry said quietly, not sure what he was feeling.

Besides horny.

"Even if things are different now you're still special to me. I still don't want to rush this." Zayn told him.

Harry sighed, blushing because of Zayn's words but wanting to push him away at the same time.

"Don't kiss me like that anymore if you aren't going to take things all the way. D'you hear me?" Harry warned with a little smile.

Zayn smiled as well. "I'll kiss you how I want."

"No you won't." Harry chuckled, pushing him off and getting up.

"What're you gonna do about your boner?" He teased, picking up his mirror and lipstick.

"Could ask you the same thing." Zayn said, glancing at Harry's bulge.

Harry looked down, blushing and turning away from Zayn.

He sat back down at his desk, getting a makeup wipe and cleaning his lips before he began to reapply.

"Hey, where's your toilet?" Zayn asked, knowing if he watched Harry put it on again he'd get even harder.

"You're not masturbating in my bathroom." Harry said, doing his top lip first.

Zayn made himself look away. "I have to pee, Harry."

"You're lying." Harry smirked, looking at him in the mirror.

"I'm not. Sometimes peeing helps. You're a bloke, you know what I mean." Zayn said sharply.

"Fine. It's across the hall." Harry said.

Zayn left the room, and Harry immediately stood up and unbuttoned his jeans.

He unzipped them, pushing them down some and readjusting his semi-hard cock to conceal it better.

He then pulled his jeans back up and fixed them, sitting back down and finishing his lips.

Harry fluffed his curls a little, checking his makeup once more before he got his phone and left his bedroom.

He stopped outside the bathroom door, leaning close and listening.

He made a face as he heard Zayn peeing, going back into his bedroom and waiting for him to finish.

+
+
+

"You suck. Literally at every game, you're awful." Perrie said after winning yet another carnival game against Louis.

The rest of the girls and Liam were looking at a booth where jewelry and other things were being sold, all of them waiting for Zayn and Harrie to arrive.

"I'm letting you win." Louis lied, a blush of frustration on his cheeks.

"Whatever." Perrie smiled, accepting a small stuffed monkey as her prize.

"Here, stop pouting." She said, giving it to Louis.

"I'm not pouting, I don't pout. I'm not a child." He said, sounding more pouty than ever.

Perrie smiled at him, very much amused.

"Wait until the baseball throwing game. I can throw better than you, I know that." Louis assured her, finally looking up from the monkey at her.

"Aw, it's cute you think so." Perrie said, faking sympathy.

"Guys, they're here." Jesy said, walking up to them.

Louis turned and looked, seeing Zayn and Harrie approaching.

"Well well-"

"Shut up." Perrie interrupted Louis, ignoring the look he gave her and smiling at Harrie.

"Hey guys, you didn't get lost on the way or anything did you?" She asked.

"No, she took forever to get ready." Zayn said, looking at Harrie.

"It wasn't my fault." Harrie said, folding her arms.

"Are you guys ready to go run around like idiots?" Jade asked excitedly.

"I really want to ride the Ferris wheel before we leave." Leigh-Anne said.

"Me too. And that thing that makes you want to vomit." Perrie grinned.

"Charming." Louis commented, giving her another look.

"Well let's go." Liam chuckled.

They all walked around and rode rides, tried different food, and played games until long after the sun went down.

To Harry, everything was even prettier at night.

As the group began to get tired, they all stopped for drinks and one last snack.

Harry and Jade went to get cotton candy while everyone else stood nearby getting other foods and drink.

"Good evening ladies." The boy selling cotton candy smiled at Jade and Harry.

"Hi." Jade chirped.

"Just one each?" He asked, starting the machine.

"I prefer six but I think one is more healthy." Harry said, making Jade laugh.

"I can spin six for you. I'd be glad to." The boy smiled, exposing a dimple in his left cheek.

He had skin a shade darker than Leigh-Anne's, and capturing light blue eyes.

His dark hair was mostly hidden under a beanie, and in the light they were under Harry could see a group of freckles scattered across the bridge of his nose.

"No, I don't need six. One is fine." Harry smiled, looking away from his gaze.

"Well, they're on the house." The boy told them.

"Really?" Jade asked, glancing at Harrie to see if she heard him too.

"Yeah, you two are my last customers. Then I'm free for the night. Not sure what I'm going to do with that freedom, but it's nice to have it." He said, handing them their cotton candy after he made it.

"Thank you." Harry said.

"Why don't you come hang out with us? I'm Jade, by the way, and this is Harrie." She said to him.

Harry was too busy eating to respond, but hummed a little.

He smiled, coming around the booth. "I'm Jay. Is it just you two hanging out tonight?"

Harry looked at him, surprised by how tall he was.

He was the first bloke Harry met that was his age but taller than him.

Harry liked feeling short for a change.

Maybe a little too much.

"Oh, no, we have a whole group. You're welcome to join us if you want." Jade smiled politely.

"Alright, sure." Jay shrugged with a smile, sliding his hands into his pockets.

Harry glanced at his biceps, making himself look away and pushing more cotton candy into his mouth.

"Cool. Come meet everyone." Jade smiled.

After being introduced to everyone, Harry learned that Jay was a student at the academy with Liam, Zayn, and Louis.

They didn't know him very well, but they definitely recognized him.

"What're we going to do now?" Liam asked, stealing a decent amount of Leigh-Anne's popcorn.

"How about ring toss?" Jesy suggested, looking over towards the booth.

"I'm insanely good at that game." Jay said with a confident smile.

"Yeah?" Zayn asked skeptically, glancing over the stranger that kept looking at his....Harry.

Jay nodded, noticing the way Zayn was practically glaring at him, but ignoring it.

"So is Louis." Perrie said sarcastically, drinking more of her purple slushie.

"Let's go find out." Louis challenged, giving her yet another look.

"Fine, you're on." Perrie said.

"They have so many stuffed animals at this one." Harry commented as they all walked over to the booth.

"Which one d'you like the most?" Jay asked, looking at her.

Harry looked up at them all, smiling at a massive tan coloured teddy bear hanging near the top.

"That one." He pointed, noticing how soft it looked.

"Hm." Jay said, smiling a little and looking up at the bear.

"Thanks." Zayn said, taking some of Harry's cotton candy.

"I won't hesitate to push you off the pier if you do that again." Harry warned, moving the cotton candy away from Zayn.

Zayn grinned, making Harry eventually smile.

"Fine. Here." Harry said, pulling off a big piece and feeding it to him.

"Yes!" Louis suddenly screamed, making everyone not paying attention flinch.

"Better luck next time, babe." Louis smirked at Perrie.

"You won one game. Congratulations." She laughed, folding her arms.

"I'll beat you again if you'd like." Louis offered.

"No, I'll let you have this one." Perrie sighed, smiling to herself as she walked off, knowing he would follow her.

Louis blinked.

"Excuse me, no, you're not letting me have anything. I'm the winner, remember?" He asked, following her.

Liam and Jade played next, and Liam tried his hardest to win something for Leigh-Anne.

However, he and Jade both just couldn't seem to get the rings where they wanted them.

"Fine. I don't need that adorable panda anyway. Whatever." Jade muttered, walking over to Jesy, who laughed and hugged her.

But when Liam walked over to Leigh-Anne and gave her an apologetic look, she kissed him.

"Finally." Zayn smiled, sort of feeling like a proud father.

He and Louis gave each other knowing looks while everyone else just smiled.

"Hey, do either of you want to play?" Jay asked Zayn and Harrie after Liam and Leigh-Anne had their moment.

"Yeah, I'll go." Zayn decided.

Jay and Zayn stepped up to the booth, getting their rings.

Harry stood back with Jesy and Jade, finishing off his cotton candy and trying to contain his energy from it.

"Told you I'm good at this." Jay said, getting every ring around the peg so far.

"Good for you." Zayn said sharply, missing his next toss.

"One more try." Jay smirked after tossing his last ring and making it.

Zayn sighed, not even trying with the last toss.

There was no reason for him to, Jay already won.

Zayn turned and left the booth, walking back over to Harry, Louis, and the girls.

"Want to ride the Ferris wheel then head home? My parents are already texting me and bothering me." Jesy said.

"Mine too." Perrie said, checking her phone.

"What happened to Liam and Leigh-Anne?" Zayn asked, looking around.

"They're probably already at the Ferris wheel." Jade said.

"Did you get a big enough bear, mate?" Louis chuckled as Jay walked up to the group carrying it.

"It's not for me." He smiled, looking at Harrie and handing it to her.

"Oh...you didn't have to get this for me." Harry blushed, not only because of the gesture but because everyone was watching them.

"I wanted to." Jay shrugged, smiling. "You said it was your favorite."

"I did." Harry smiled, struggling to hold it because it was so big.

He looked up at Jay and smiled, not noticing Zayn's furious expression.

"Let's go to the Ferris wheel now." Jade smiled, leading the group back towards it.

Zayn fell behind, glaring at Jay as he walked off with Harry.

"That was tough to watch." Louis said, standing next to his best mate.

"Stupid prick." Zayn muttered, overflowing with jealousy.

"Harrie's mine." He said sharply.

"Is she?" Louis asked, raising his eyebrows and folding his arms.

Zayn swallowed, glancing at Louis. "Yeah. I mean, not officially or anything. We just started...we just agreed to try this out."

"Yeah?" Louis asked.

Zayn nodded, and Louis chuckled slightly.

"Well you better try out the word girlfriend before Jay does."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

50K 2.2K 20
"I find it hard to find someone like you." Copyright © 2020 Brozarry
Infidelity [Zarry] Z

Фанфик

452K 22.8K 35
"It's wrong." "But it's the first time I've felt right." *Warning: Story contains bad language, heavy sexual content, and mild drug use/references...
220K 11.3K 39
Highest ranking #1 Zarry Highest ranking # 2 Mysteryromance Highest ranking # 1 Niam Liam turned towards zayn .. "Can you please do me a favour, take...
71.2K 3.8K 15
[Sequel to Protection] Clever description loading... check your connection ©2016 Prisonerwithavision