Paradise To Hell///Book 2

By FallenKen

Laurance(MyStreet) X Reader I woke up to hear mumbling. I looked over at (Y/N). Her hands had tighten into fi... More

Love~Love Paradise
Old Friendships
Sand Castles
...Salvana...
The Past
Day Off
Just Cause
Dress Shopping
Kitty
Double~Double Date
A Ship Is Born(Maybe)
Saveing A Friend... But Failing... Kinda
Just A Thought
Garroth's Little Secret
DRESS SHOPPING II
Not A Normal Day... Nope Wait It Is... Double Check, No Not Normal
Memories Of The Demon
Kisses And Cries
Girls Night Yeah... No
SHOUT
A Dream and Some Apple Juice
NICOLE IS HERE
Confessions... Or Maybe Babies
Nightmare In Love~Love Paradise Pt. 1
Nightmare In Love~Love Paradise Pt. 2
Crystal Clear
MARRY Bells
Reception Pt. 1
Reception Pt. 2(Final)
SPECIAL!!!
SNEAK PEAK

Aphmau's Dog

2.2K 80 161
By FallenKen

When I wake up I was in the bed again, but Laurance was lying beside me with messy hair. I noticed I was in different clothes. I blushed lightly. I curled my legs up a bit. I brushed his cheek with my hand. Then his eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me. "You seriously need to stop using your powers all the time," he mumbled closing his eyes.

"How long was I out?"

"A couple days." I sat up slowly and stretched.

"I've never felt so stiff in my life. C'mon, you're going on a walk with me," I said trying to stand. When I finally stood up my knees were shaky. I also realized I didn't have any shorts on. Just a long tee shirt. I blushed and tried to pull it down. Laurance grabbed my hands.

"Calm down. You're freaking out for no reason." He mumbled, head dangling over the side of the bed. I smiled awkwardly and dragged him off the bed. I looked over to the two chairs on the other side of the room. Both had a small stack of clothes on top. I walked over and grabbed some black shorts from one pile and slipped them on.

We headed downstairs to the main floor and I was tackled by several people. I gasped at the bone crushing hugs. I still felt fragile and tired. They pulled away. "I'm sorry (Y/N)!" Katelyn yelled. "I just got worried about Travis, Irene knows he can barely look after himself."

"Geez, you're finally awake!" Garroth exclaimed.

"(Y/N)~Chan! Kawaii~Chan made cookies for you!"

"Guys, leave the poor girl alone, you guys are pushing her way to much. Besides she's only getting used to these powers, she hasn't even had them for a year yet," Lucinda sighed. She handed me a foam cup filled with coffee I took it and drank from it.

"Thanks Luc." I smiled. Laurance wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"So about that walk-"

"Yeah, no. Not before I eat," I glared. He laughed and walked off to make me some food. Kawaii~Chan did make me eat a lot of her cookies, then Laurance handed me a huge plate of food, for me and the baby. I took a few bites before realizing what Laurance had said this morning. I'd been out for a couple days. I dropped my fork and looked at him. "Wait... Laurance what day is it?"

"Friday... wh... of my Irene! Only like three more months!" He exclaimed. I felt tears run down my cheeks. He ran over and hugged me. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm just so, happy to see you happy!" I cried. I hit my head on his shoulder and he patted my back lightly, but awkwardly.

After the crying moment(HORMONES) and finishing my food we went on our walk around the island. We stopped by the beach because we saw the others. I pulled Laurance and my bathing suits out of the bag I brought. Smart huh? Then we changed and walked back. I sat down next to Aphmau and Zane. While Laurance ran off to go swim with the others. I sat on the (F/C) towel Dante got for me. I looked at Aphmau and Zane. "Okay I know why the vampire isn't swimming, but why not you Aphmau?" I asked. Her face turned a light shade of red.

"Well, uh, I... don't like the... uh water?" She shrugged. I gave her a look.

"Aphmau you know you can trust me," I felt a little kick in my stomach. I looked down. "Excuse me us."

"Us?" Zane asked.

"Baby's kicking," I sighed gritting my teeth.

"Oh! Can I feel?" Aphmau asked. I nodded and took her hand and placed it on my stomach. She giggled and I looked at Zane.

"Do you wanna feel?" He just rolled his eyes and held his hand out. I placed it on my stomach and his expression changed from, ticked to grinning like a dork. I giggled. "Wait. Aphmau. Don't change the subject!" I yelled," why aren't you swimming!?"

"I... can't swim," she sighed. I looked at her.

"Aphmau... I totally understand-"

"Why because you can't swim?" Zane teased. I glared at him.

"I can swim, but uh, I don't know. I just haven't really, like I don't know. It's just I can't stand water. When I get too into it, bad things start to happen," I sigh angrily.

"Well if you didn't come to swim what did you come to do?" Zane asked.

"Well you don't have to swim to have fun at the beach," I laughed.

"Yeah Zane. What's your favorite part about the beach?" Aphmau asked.

"Well my favorite part would have to be the... dog," Zane said staring off at the water.

"Wait you like dogs?" Aphmau asked. I looked over and saw Celestia swimming in the water towards the shore. I gasped.

"Water dog," Zane mumbled.

"Uh... okay Zane I think you've had enough sun for to-"

"Aphmau. Celestia," I said wide eyed.

"LOOK DOG!" Zane yelled. Aphmau turned and gasped.

"CELESTIA!" She screamed then ran off to the edge of the water to meet her dog. "Oh Celestia! It is you! I missed you so much my baby!" Aphmau squealed. Aaron walked up behind her ana Celestia ran past Aphmau to Aaron. Celestia jumped around Aaron's feet for about five seconds before running up to me. I giggled as she jumped into my arms, whining. I played with her fur.

"Hey Celestia. I'm sorry we forgot you... I personally blame Aaron," I smile as Aphmau and Aaron glare at me.

"Wow, you are going to be a interesting mother," Zane sighed. I played with Celestia until we ended up going back to the house thing.

"Laurance! I'm hungry!" I complained leaning on his back.

"What do you want?"

"Food," I groan.

"What kind of food?"

"Edible food. Like ice cream!" I giggle. He sighs.

"Okay. GUYS WE'RE GOING OUT FOR FOOD! WE'LL BE BACK IN A LITTLE BIT!" He yells.

"WHATEVER!" Katelyn yells. "JUST KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

"YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!" I yell.

"I SURE CAN ACT LIKE IT!" She yells back. I laugh.

"Do you wanna go or not?" Laurance asked.

"Let's go!!!!!!!" I yell. Laurance ended up getting mint chip(Author's Favorite!), and I got (F/Ice Cream).

When we got back everyone was like gone. Celestial ran up to me and I picked her up. "Hi, Celestia," I smiled, scratching her behind the ears. Aphmau ran down the stairs.

"Uh, you're supposed to be my dog," she whines. I set Celestia down.

"Go play with Aphmau," I nodded my head to Aphmau. Celestia took off running to Aphmau and I looked at Laurance.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks.

"We still have to start planning the wedding. We could do that and watch a movie," I suggest.

"Okay, sounds good."

"We already agreed on doing it after the baby was born... even after being here for a week, mostly passed out though, the island might be a good place to have the wedding," I smile.

"Sound great," he says kissing me. We go upstairs to our room. He sets up the movie while I get a notebook. He sits down next to me.

"I already asked KC to make the cake," I said, scribbling down the few thoughts we had so far. "Who's the bridesmaids and best man and-"

"Wow, slow down. Okay. You pick out the bridesmaids and I'll handle the best man. Mkay?"

"Okay. How about Aphmau, Katelyn and KC?" I ask.

"Sounds good. Garroth, Zane and Dante?"

"Great. Let's go ask." I smiled we stood up and split up. I walked to KC and Lucinda's room first because it was right next to ours. I knocked.

"Come in!" Lucinda yelled. I opened the door.

"Hey is Kawaii~Chan in here?" I ask.

"Kawaii~Chan is here (Y/N)~Chan. What is it (Y/N)~Chan needs?"

"So Laurance and I started planning the wedding and I wanted to know if you'd like to be a bridesmaid. I know I already asked you to make the cake but-"

"Of course Kawaii~Chan would love to be in the wedding!" She squealed.

"Okay we're hoping to have the wedding on the island. I'm going to talk to Guy about it, if I can find him."

"Okay. Now get out!" Lucinda said pushes me out of the room. I shook my head and walked to Aphmau and Katelyn's room. I opened the door and the looked at me.

"Hey, what's up?" Katelyn asked.

"Uh Aphmau... would you like to be one of my bridesmaids?"

"Oh my Irene YES!" Aphmau squealed.

"And Katelyn, would you like to be my maid of honor?"

"Will I still have to do work?"

"Only shopping for dresses and shoes!" I smiled.

"Okay, I'll do it." She smiled.

"Great!" I squeaked.

"Hey, Babe, the boys said yes!" Laurance smiled as I turned to face him. I gave him a thumbs up.

"Are you sure you want to marry him though?" Katelyn asked.

"Yes, brat," I stuck my tongue out at her. "Bye, we're going to go plan some more... or maybe go to bed," I say yawning(lol when I typed this I yawned). I walked back to the room and laid on the bed.

"Tired?" Laurance asked laying on his stomach next to me.

"Yes."

"Wanna go to bed?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to sleep in your bathing suit?" I snapped my fingers and my bathing suit my changed into sweatpants and a tee shirt.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yes," he laughed. He went and changed into some shorts before coming over and laying next to me.

"Good night," I smiled.

"Night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 778 25
"I have to tell you something." We both said at the same time. "You go first." Aphmau said. "No you go." "Okay okay. Aaron asked me to be his girlf...
7.4K 527 18
"I will die Ekansh... Please, I dont know what i will do without you. Please forgive me." She begged trying to hold his hand but he jerked his hand a...
25.7K 429 26
Hi guys this is my first story that I've made! As you can see this is an aarmau fan fiction. Where all the aarmau fans at??? Anyway I hope you enjoy...
2.2K 34 19
I looked up and saw my blue head beauty of a wife. Staring at me with hurt and confused eyes. I stared at the girl with the same intense glare. Hopin...