The stepbrother//Luke Hemings

By MyChemicalSummer_

After Luke gets a rocky start with his soon to be step sister Amber, he discovers his true feelings and just... More

Authors note
//1//
//2//
//3//
//4//
//5//
//6//
//7//
//9//
//10//
//11//
//12//
//13//
//14//
On hold
Guess whos back
//15//
//16//
//17//
IMPORTANT
Decision
18
19
•20•

oh hey

2.7K 33 20
By MyChemicalSummer_

uh...hey?

wow, wow, wow.....

Well, long time no see. 

Okay, where to begin....

Well a long time ago i got my phone taken from me, like just removed from my soul. So much has happened. Anyways the point is, i have NO access to Wattpad, I am currently typing this from my best friends laptop that she let me use. But! I will NEVER give up on this fic, even if i won't have access until i graduate! BTW school starts in three days and I'm gonna be a Sophmore. But, i was reading comments just earlier and dude i was so close to crying, ya'll are so amazing and hilarious. 

This is a really shitty way to update ya'll but I will be back!

Peace,Love,Rubber Gloves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.3K 36
In which a girl falls for her stepbrother's best friend who she wasn't allowed to fall for. [in editing]
2.5K 305 22
Whitney Brown is starting to have feelings for her best friend Luke. She hopes he will have feelings right back, but she doesn't want to lose his fri...
31.1K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
121 0 20
After a tragic change in her life, she's gotta find a place where she belongs. Her group of friends try to help her, but one tries more then the othe...