numb

By Iost-girls

"i was numb, and she brought me back to life.." a story of the broken cole and the sentimental freya publish... More

numb
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight (part 1)
thirty-eight (part 2)
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
The Letter (epilogue)
this is the end
quick question

nineteen

4.5K 203 1
By Iost-girls

"do you have any friends?" i ask freya as she spreads her "matte liquid lipstick"--as she calls it--over her bottom lip.

"sure." she doesn't go into further detail so i continue.

"a loner?" i ask again with humor but she rolls her eyes.

"no, cole i actually do have friends back at school." she speaks with a bored tone then puts her tiny hand mirror, and lipstick back into her tiny purse and we continue to walk through the forest.

freya's quiet and i take the sudden mood as a bad thing. my mind going into the dark piece in my mind and the thoughts of being unwanted came to thought. maybe i was bothering her and she doesn't want me here with her anymore.

freya never complains about me unless it's my cigarette smoking or drinking problem. which takes my mind further down.

"am i bothering you?" i ask and that causes freya to stop quickly. she looks at me and shakes her head, then a chuckle breathing out.

"no, of course not. why would you think that?" she ask with a smile. her face changing from boredom to  delight.

"just a random question."

"you want me to give up on you so badly but it's not gonna happen." she slaps her hands on my cheeks then smush them. "what's your full name cole?"

"cole george miller." i respond after she lets me go with a small smile. "yours?"

"freya marie lacy." she answers. her eyes danced around my face as we walk through the open forest.

"you look like an Anthony." freya laughs.

"God, no." she laughs more at my response but my lips never flutter, too busy wondering how her mood changed so quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 1 17
TW: this book may include issues like abuse, suicide, anxiety and other mental issues The lonely and broken girl was a sweet and gentle soul named S...
10.3K 538 25
I decided to publish this story again after I had removed it. A story about two brothers trying to make sense of their respective lives while trying...
82.5K 2.5K 36
[completed] *Book 1 of the Colorado Ink series* Freya: I thought being dumped by my boyfriend right before I left for college was the worst thing th...
44 0 15
"Bipolar robs you of that which is you. It can take from you the very core of your being and replace it with something that is completely opposite of...