Heartless Maxine [ON HOLD]

Por ElaBearXx

"You seem familiar," He wondered out, looking completely confused. "Have I fucked you before? I'm sorry for n... Más

1. "That's like incest, for crying out loud!"
2. "Always the villian and them the damsel in distress."
3. "The CIA wants my dick, Can I hide it in you?"
4. "I don't do commitments, sorry."
5. "Have you seen fifty shades of grey?"
6. "It'll be a hate and hate relationship."
7. "I'm not just everybody."
8. "It's okay to stay neutral."
9. "Are you done screaming like toddlers?"
10. "Help, I'm gonna drown in a garbage can!"
11. "That seriously went from 0 to 100 real quick."
IMPORTANT A/N

Prologue

5.2K 173 45
Por ElaBearXx

Bestfriend is a noun that means someone who you can trust with your life, who has seen the best and worst of you and will be there whenever you need someone to talk to. There is a balance in the friendship between give and take. You feel so sync with them that you can comfortably share you innermost feelings and thoughts.

I took a step back as a fist swung in my way. I moved my head to the side just in time to hear the whoosh of air released by the punch that was supposed to hit me.

In other words, That person is basically the only person who you can't stay mad for long because 1—your conscience wouldn't let you 2—you have more important matters to tell them at the end of the day and lastly—because no one else can cope up with your crazy ass mood swings.

The word 'bestfriend' basically part holds a huge part of growing up.

You waste your time doing weird stuffs and things that get you scolded at the end of the day.

I sucked in a sharp breath as a swift punch was suddenly delivered to my upper ribs. Pain erupted from that area but I let the familiar rush of adrenaline soothe me.

Unlike most girls, My bestfriend had a d—ck and not a v—gina that most bestfriends consist of.

I was honestly a smart kid before and knew that the word "cooties" is just a fictional child disease to avoid little girls doing the hank panky with the boys.

I first met him when I was six years old. Our town was just small and we almost knew each other so when the new spreads that a new family will be moving next to ours got us extremely excited.

Another punch was delivered to me and this time it was near my abdomen. I heard someone shouting in the background saying to keep my hands  up and that's what I did.

Stepping back, I forced my arms upwards to hide my face and started to sway a bit.

I remember when I first met him, My mom informed me that there will be a dinner held between the new neighbors.

He thought I was starting to get dizzy of my swaying so he lowered his defense.

Wrong move darling.

I moved forward and kicked his knee knocking him off guard. Taking that as my cue, I stepped in his boundaries and without giving a second thought brought a hard punch to his abdomen.

I was very excited because I thought that they had a daughter and would finally have someone to play with. I choose to wear my princess dress that day with my pink shoes.

I even wore my fake crown.

I was sitting on my bedroom when the doorbell rang and mom calling me downstairs.

He stumbled on the ground and started to wheeze out. I smirked sinisterly as I felt the familiar rush of power oozing to me.

The power and pride of knowing that I managed to make this 200 pounds of a man stumble in his own two feet.
~Flashbacks

"Maxine! They're here!" I heard mom calling me.

I let out girlish giggle before running downstairs. I stopped a few steps and took a deep breath before fixing my dress and tiara.

I continued my way down the remaining steps and saw my mom and dad standing with unfamiliar faces.

"Hi! I'm princess maxine!" I said before smiling widely at them, showing of my missing front tooth.

They laughed at me before a pretty lady crouched down to me.

"What a pretty princess you are." She complimented,"Nice to meet you princess Maxine. My name is Dyna and this is my husband, George." She said smilling.

The man beside her grinned at me and let out a small bow. I giggled at them before giving a sloppy curtsy.

"Where is you're princess?" I asked them completely oblivious to the small boy standing behind George's leg.

"My Princess?" Dyna asked confused.

My mom stepped forward,"Oh silly Maxine, She's asking if you have a daughter." My mom said clearing up the confusion.

Dyna giggle,"Ohh, I don't have a princess but I do have a prince." She said.

George stepped aside revealing a small handsome boy. My smile dropped and I was left disappointed.

Tears gathered in my eyes before I started to cry.

My dad immediately crouched down to me,"What's the matter Maxine?" He asked pulling me to his arms.

"I-i have no one to play with my barbies. Prince don't play with barbies and they don't like tea parties." I said before pulling away from my dad and running  upstairs and to my room.

I pushed my shoes and made my way to my bed. I cried silently for a few minutes before a knock resonated on the room.

I wiped my face with the sleeves of my dress and looked up. The door opened revealing the little boy from downstairs.

"May I come in?" He asked, his gray eyes making contact with my hazel ones.

I sniffled before nodding silently.

He made his way towards me and stopped beside my bed. I notice that a his other hand was behind his back and I gave him a questioning look.

"Why is your other arm behind your back?" I asked.

He gave me a shy smile before pulling it out revealing a daisy," This is for you princess. I'm sorry if I wasn't a princess. I-I wouldn't mind playing with your barbies and I like tea parties." He said shyly handing me the flower.

I blushed before taking the flower,"Thank you kind prince and would you really play with me?" I asked moving closer to look at him.

He gave me a toothy grinned revealing a missing front tooth also,"Yes, I would princess." He answered.

End of Flashback

My mind were cleared off in their haze just in time to see a punch coming to my cheek but as swift as a leopard, I managed to dodge it but got hit in my right shoulder instead.

He was almost like my boyfriend. We would go to school together since his house was just around the corner. We would buy ice cream after class and he even plays tea cup with me like he promised. We could talk for hours without even getting tired of each other. We would run around in our undies heck, we even go for a bath together.

My blood boil as I saw the boastful look that was plastered on his face. His dark eyes promising me pain and damage.

Newsflash, You're fighting the wrong bitch.

I let out a sneer before ducking and landing a swift punch to his sides. He stumbled for a bit and without wasting a second, kicked him in his knee making him bent down.

I took a hold of his arm and twisted it behind his back and ignored the painful cry that escaped his lips.

The loud crowd buzzed wildy as they chanted. I can hear the shouts of encouragement and their screams of approval.

My life was like a fairytale. I had a supportive parents, an awesome boy bestfriend, and all the stash of candies that any child could be jealous of.

It felt like I was on a princess movie, I was the star and he was my moon but like any other movie—it has it's downfall.

I was fourteen when it happened. We promised each other that we would meet up at the local park at 1 pm because he had something important to tell me.

I arrived a few minutes earlier than we talked about. I was waiting on the old oak tree that we would always sit around and play with.

I waited patiently before minutes turned to hours of waiting. I was waiting for almost two hours when the rain started to pour in.

Sweat dripped in my face as he managed to push me backwards and break my hold making me fall unto the old carpeted floor. The rough texture gave me it's familiar comfort as I recall all the trainings I did.

Many people immediately went home or some ushered their childrens to their car but I didn't go home nor did I called my mom to pick me up.

I waited even though I was shivering and wet from the rain. I was thinking of so many excuses of why he must be late. I had to much hopes that he would come and I don't know how long I waited but eventually I passed out from the cold and woke up from the hospital later.

There I found out that he just disappeared with his family like a fucking smoke. No goodbye, calls, text or anything at all.

He straddle me, cutting of all my air supply and gave me a cruel smile as he took something out of his pocket. It glinted evily and showed off the pain that it can cause to me.

I let out ragged breaths as I forced myself to focus. He smiled again, showing off his yellow teeth.

He raised his hand and was about to stab me but I was much smaller and faster that I managed to punch him the eye.

He let out a pained cry and dropped his knife to the ground, his hand hovering to his eye that was now starting to swell.

I cried so hard that day because I felt like my heart was breaking into pieces. My thoughts were jumbled as I thought of why he left so suddenly and I was a mess.

After that I wasn't the same anymore.

Taking that as my advantage, I pushed his body away from me and kicked the knife away from us.

I didn't need a weapon to win and the crowd knew it as they chanted louder than ever.

The man was weeping on the floor in pain. I tried to feel merciful or any emotions but my cold hazel eyes only gazed blankly at him.

Years passed and so many things had happened that I changed.

Taking a step forward him, I wiped the blood that managed to drip down my chin from my bleeding lip.

I came back completely a new person with a new mindset, a new outlook, and a new soul.

I caged my emotions with the numbness and let the vines in my heart be wrapped with thorns.

I became cold.

He looked at me with pleading eyes but without cutting off our eye contact, knocked him out with my punch.

I became emotionless.

Many people rushed in as he was immediately carried away. The announcer stepped forward and took a hold of my wrist.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he paused as the crowd roared in excitement,"The winner is The Heartless Queen." He said before raising my hand in the air.

I became heartless maxine.

Author's note

THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL SCENES WITH VIOLENCE.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO STEAL MY PLOT, MY CHARACTERS MY IDEAS, OR OVERALL MY STORY. I WORK HARD FOR THIS AND IF YOU EVER THINK OF STEALING IT THEN EXPECT ME TO COME INTO YOURE HOUSE AT THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH A CHAINSAW AND A MASK.

THATS ALL AND I HOPE YOU GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE.

WELCOME TO HEARTLESS MAXINE!

-ElaBearXx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.9K 357 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
90.6K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
93.4K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...