Gangland II.

By Bhettiboop

"I honestly thought that this would all be over once my cousin got arrested, but the games in Schaefer had JU... More

Chapter 1 - "Let's Rock N' Roll."
Chapter 2 - "1st Trial."
Chapter 3 - "Damn..."
Chapter 4 - "U-Turned."
Chapter 5 - Twist.
Chapter 6 - "My Ways...."
Chapter 7 - "Verdict." [Part 1.]
Chapter 8 - "Verdict." [Part 2.]
Chapter 9 - Secracy.
Chapter 10 - "The right thing to do.."
Chapter 11 - Job Well Done.
Chapter 12 - Snowed In.
Chapter 13 - "Are you a murderer, Isaiah?"
Chapter 14 - Eviction.
Chapter 15 - Cry for Help.
Chapter 16 - Out of the Blue.
Chapter 17 - Farewell.
Chapter 18 - Memory Lane.
Chapter 19 - "Nah..."
Chapter 20 - "She's a killer!"
Chapter 21 - Too Many Possibilites.
Chapter 22 - ..........
Chapter 23 - Tongue Tied.
Chapter 24 - Homesick.
Chapter 25 - Newfound Peace.
Chapter 26 - Cali!
Chapter 27 - "Schaefer Bound."
Chapter 28 - "Is there a problem?"
Chapter 29 - Homewrecker.
Chapter 30 - Chip Off the Old Block.
Chapter 31 - Fireworks.
Chapter 32 - "No, Noah."
Chapter 33 - First Move.
Chapter 34 - Your choice.
Chapter 35 - Change in Reality.
Chapter 36 - Dark Side.
Chapter 37 - Last Say.
Chapter 38 - "Holy Shit."
Chapter 39 - Wake Up.
Chapter 40 - Momma's Boys.
Chapter 41 - Deja Vu.
Chapter 42 - ?
Chapter 43 - Odd One Out.
Chapter 44 - Trooper.
Chapter 45 - Lonely.
Chapter 46 - Confide.
Chapter 47 - Chemo.
Chapter 48 - Deadly Secrets.
Chapter 49 - "Assholes."
Chapter 50 - "Gun cocked, gunshot!"
Chapter 52 - Kids.
Chapter 53 - Blow after Blow.
Chapter 54 - More than Ever.
Chapter 55 - Bro.
Chapter 56 - No Fairytale. **FINALE**
ATTENTION!

Chapter 51 - "Fake Asses."

12.5K 733 649
By Bhettiboop

As Isaiah sat at home, he just got done giving Kayson a bath. Tyler didn't tell Isaiah the news about them having a daughter yet, so she decided to keep it a surprise for a little while. After giving Kayson and Lily some dinner, he put them both to bed. Since tomorrow was Friday, it was going to be a day of relaxation for him and Tyler. First, Isaiah had to figure out what he was going to do.

Then he thought about Noah. So instead, he decided to give him a call.

"Hello?" Noah answered.

"Noah." Isaiah chanted in a low and cheerful tone. "Whaddup?"

"Uh, hey?"

"Were you doin' anything tomorrow?"

Noah cracked a small smile, lifting up in his chair.

"Um, no." Noah grinned. "Why?"

"I was hopin' we could kick it tomorrow." Isaiah sighed. "Just to do some brotherly shit."

"Sure." Noah smiled. "What do you wanna do?"

"It's up to you, man." Isaiah smiled. "I know you wanted to go to that new museum that just opened up about the presidents and shit...."

"You wanna go?" Noah asked.

"How about we go to the museum and I pick where we eat?"

Noah smiled, nodding his head slowly.

"That sounds like a great idea." Noah smiled. "What time?"

"Well I gotta drop Kays off at school around 11, so around 12pm?"

"Alright." Noah nodded. "I'll meet you at the presidency museum at 12."

"Coo."

As Noah hung up, he smiled to himself. He glanced at his 40oz and placed it back into the fridge.

"My brothers finally coming through." Noah thought.

And the next day, Isaiah and Noah met up.

After dropping Kayson off at school, Isaiah came home and made him and Tyler a small breakfast. Aunt Shay started to pack up and promised that she'd be gone by the night, but Isaiah wanted her to stay until she was well enough to stand on her two feet. Anyway, both twins met up at the museum at 11:50am. Isaiah got out of the car, glancing as Noah wore a wig on his head. Isaiah could tell at first glance that it wasn't his real hair. Noah always kept his hair shiny, silky, and combed. The wig on Noah's head was rough looking compared to the real hair the boys shared. Isaiah always kept his head shaved, but Noah always kept his head polished.

"You ready?" Noah smiled.

"Hell nah." Isaiah groaned, placing his hands in his jacket. "I hate museums."

"Well you'll enjoy this one." Noah grinned. "I promise."

Of course, Isaiah didn't enjoy one but of it.

In fact, throughout the whole tour, Isaiah had to keep himself from falling asleep. With 8 other tourists, Noah and Isaiah glanced at many items that belonged to people in office. The latest one was a suit given to them by Barack Obama himself. After spending almost 45 minutes on the tour, everyone got the chance to ask the tourist questions. While everyone else did that, Noah took the time to gaze at the items around the museum.

"What you lookin' at?" Isaiah said as he walked next to Noah.

"Nothing just.......the art."

Noah sighed, cradling his shoulders.

"These type of things may not interest you guys but.......I love it." Noah smiled, glaring at a picture of JFK. "I love to see where the roots of our nation came from."

Isaiah tucked in his lips, nodding his head and cradling his shoulders.

"Um......I cussed out Carlos and alla' dem for makin' fun of you about yo' cuttin' situation." Isaiah nodded, glancing at the painting.

Noah's cheerful face flushed into a blank one thinking about the other day when he was being made fun of. As he glanced down at the ground, Isaiah placed his tongue on the side of his mouth and nodded his head again.

"My fault fo' not jumpin' in to help you with Q and all that stu-"

"Aye aye aye, it's cool. I can fight my own battles." Noah said, shaking his head. "Even though I lost that fight, it's alright. I chose to fight myself."

Noah glanced at Isaiah, giving him a blank look.

"Have you spoke to Q recently?" Noah asked.

"Nope. Nigga held a gun to me last time we spoke." Isaiah growled. "I ain't talked to his traitor ass since...."

As Noah glanced back at the painting, Isaiah scrunched his lips up and gave him a weird look. He really wanted Noah to tell him that he had cancer, and the fact that Noah wasn't opening up to him bothered him a little.

"Is there anything you need to tell me that got you cuttin' like dat, Noah?" Isaiah asked. "I mean you can't be doin' that fo' no reason..."

Noah shook his head, yawning afterwards.

"No." Noah lied. "I just wanted some attention, that's all."

"You positive?" Isaiah asked, trying to get it out of him.

"Yep." Noah grinned, lying again.

"Alright."

Isaiah was really upset with the fact that Noah wasn't comfortable with telling him about his disease. He figured since they were brothers, they could share this type of shit with each other. Guess not. Noah smiled as Isaiah, giving him a big grin.

"You know what I want, right?"

Isaiah's eyes widened as he backed away from Noah.

"Oh hell no." Isaiah mumbled. "Hell no!"

As Isaiah tried to get away, Noah grabbed him. As Isaiah leaned back, Noah grabbed the sides of his face and kissed Isaiah on the lips, catching the attention of the people inside of the museum.

"Why you gotta do dat shit in front of people, Noah?" Isaiah groaned, wiping his mouth and walking away.

"Don't worry, guys!" Noah smiled, placing his hands up. "He's my twin brother!"

Afterwards, Isaiah and Noah went to a local Applebee's close to the strip to catch up. Overall, it seemed like this is what Noah needed at the time. He just wanted some sort of sign that let him know that the people closest to him cared about him.

It seemed like Noah had his brother back. For now, at least. While out to eat, Isaiah got a phone call.

"Yo." Isaiah groaned.

"Aye man, Q got shot!"

It was Carlos. Isaiah's eyes widened as he lifted up in his booth.

"What?" Isaiah gasped.

"He in the hospital nah but the doctors won't let us see him." Carlos panted in a worried tone. "Shit, man....."

"I'm on my way."

Isaiah hung up the phone and placed his money down for the bill.

"Noah, I got bad news." Isaiah sighed.

"What happened?"

"Q was shot." Isaiah panted, rubbing his hands through his head. "I just found out......"

Noah didn't say anything or show that he had a little bit of emotion. He gave Isaiah a blank state as Isaiah got up from the booth.

"I promise that i'ma meet up wit you tonight." Isaiah said. "I'll take Kays over to the crib with Lily too."

"It's alright." Noah grinned. "Just go see your friend."

Something that was sinister, was that Noah didn't even care about what could happen to him. He was just hoping that Q was out of the way.

He was proud of what he'd done.

Noah picked up Lily from daycare after dinner and returned home. He gave her a bath early so that he didn't have to do it by night. When night arrived, Noah tucked Lily in and laid with her until she dozed off. After getting out of the bed, Noah could feel the pain in his groin area intensifying. If he walked or expanded his legs a little too far, the pain would get worse, so he found himself limping throughout the home. As Noah made his way downstairs, he seen someone sitting on the couch.

Asha.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" Noah growled.

Asha tucked in her lips, keeping her arms folded.

"Q got shot. He's undergoing surgery right now..." Asha sighed. "I didn't want to stay with Carlos and Stacey because I thought it was too dangerous, so I thought I'd crash here for the night."

"So what do you think you're going to hop from home to home when something goes wrong?" Noah snarled. "No no no. Get out."

"I said for the night, Noah. Damn!" Asha shouted. "Stop being a fucking hard ass!"

"Stop yelling!" Noah growled in a low tone. "Lily's asleep!"

Asha shook her head, looking away.

"Me and Q aren't in a relationship like he said. We had one kiss and that was it." Asha growled. "He only said that to get you mad."

"You really expect me to believe that?"

"To what do I have to prove to you? You kicked me out of the fucking house." Asha scoffed. "What's the point of lying to you now?"

"To get back in."

"To get back in. Right." Asha scoffed.

Asha started chuckling, shaking her head and looking away.

"I honestly don't know why I even came here." Asha growled, storming off of the couch and heading by the door. "I'd rather live out in the stree-"

Suddenly, Asha was snatched back by her arm. She gave Noah an angry look as he pinned her against the wall, kissing her. The sounds of their lips smacking together echoed the walls of the living room as Noah slid his fingers through hers while it sat against the wall. Asha sighed, keeping her eyes shut and keeping her lips on his.

"Mmm." Asha sighed lowly, still kissing him. "I haven't had these juicy lips in forever...."

"Shit I can show you what else you ain't had that you can get."

"Are you speaking dirty right now?"

"Real dirty."

"Real fucking dirty?" Asha growled, glancing at him with her eyes half opened.

"Real fucking dirty." Noah growled with his eyes half opened, sitting inches away from her.

As the two started kissing again, Asha placed her finger onto his lips.

"One more thing."

As Asha removed her hood, Noah noticed that her thick and poofy hair was no longer to her back anymore. It was touching her shoulder. She'd cut it all off. Asha pulled out a big plastic bag from inside of her giant hoodie, lifting it up as it contained 75% of her hair.

"Holy shit." Noah gasped. "Why'd you do that?"

"To support you and your cancer, Noah." Asha smiled.

Noah froze. His cheerful face turned into a blank one as he backed away from her.

"What?" Asha said. "What's wrong?"

"Who told you that I have cancer?" Noah whispered in a sinister tone, keeping his eyes on her.

"Aaaaaannnddddd we here!" Isaiah smiled as me and him walked into the living room. "What else you tryna do, bro?"

Isaiah came to pick me up so that we could spend time with Noah. Little did I know, we walked into a horrible confrontation. Noah stared blankly at me as Isaiah glared at him.

"What's wrong?"

"You mutherf-"

As Noah lunged over and tried to grab me, Isaiah jolted and held him back as Noah glared evily at me over his shoulder.

"The hell?" I scoffed.

"Who the hell told you to tell everyone that I had cancer?" Noah barked at me.

Damn. The cat was out of the bag. I felt really bad for telling Noah's secret, but I felt that it was something that needed to be said.

"Noah, listen-"

"I ask you to keep one little secret and you can't even do that! And I thought that you were the fucking smart one, Josh!" Noah barked. "All of you are some big mouthed bastards!"

"I am still smart, Noah! Why?" I barked back. "Because I told everyone that you needed support!"

Noah's eyes widened at Isaiah as Isaiah continued to hold him back.

"Wait, me having cancer was the only reason why you wanted to go to the museum?"

"Noah-"

"I knew it. I fucking knew it! This is why I didn't want you to tell anyone, Josh!" Noah yelled. "Asha never supported me and not having no hair and Isaiah never wanted to go to ANY sort of museum with me before they knew! Now they're gonna start treating me like some sap!"

"You're always saying how you want support and friends!" I yelled back, putting my hands out. "Well here they are! They're standing right he-"

"No! I wanted close people who would support me WITHOUT knowing that I had any type of disease!" Noah barked. "I wanted people who would care about me and do shit with me on their own terms, not when I had fucking cancer!"

"Noah I've been nothing but good to you and you don't do shit but push me away." Asha growled. "I don't deserve this either."

Noah paused, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"What did you say when you found out I was going to go bald, Asha?"

"What?"

"What DID YOU SAY, when you found out that I was going to bald?" Noah repeated.

Asha closed her eyes, shaking her head and placing her hands on her hips.

"I said that I would leave you but that was a figure of spee-"

"And what did you say AFTER I went bald?"

Asha gave him a sad look as Noah glared angrily at her.

"You told me that I was unattractive now and that you'd have to adjust to that when you know DAMN WELL I wouldn't have cut my hair off under any circumstances unless it was life threatening!" Noah barked. "You were in a relationship with my fucking hair!"

As Asha turned away, Noah glanced back up at Isaiah.

"What did you tell me Isaiah when I asked you could we go to a museum together?"

"I told you no because it was boring." Isaiah scowled, not holding back. "I told you that it was boring today!"

"Tell me that me having cancer didn't have nothing to do with you spending time with me today." Noah growled.

"Cancer had nothing to do wi-"

"No. I need a better response than that!" Noah yelled as tears of rage ran down his eyes, stepping to Isaiah and looking him in the eye. "I want you to look me in my eye and TELL ME that cancer didn't have anything to do with you spending time with me today!"

Isaiah's face softened as he looked at the amount of hurt in Noah's eyes. None of us had ever seen him this upset before. Isaiah clenched his jaw and gave him a sad look at Noah turned away, placing his hands on his side.

"Get out of my house." Noah growled. "All three of you."

"Come on, Noah." I sighed. "We came over t-"

Suddenly, we heard the clicking of a gun. Noah pointed his pistol at all three of us, giving us an angry look. Noah pulling a gun out on Q and Asha was one thing, but him pulling a gun out on me and Isaiah was another. We were his blood.

That let us know that he was serious.

"I said, get out." Noah growled.

As we continued to stand there, Noah fired a shot our way, missing all three of us as we stood there and jumped.

"I said get out of my fucking house!" Noah wailed out loud.

After that, all three of us jogged out of the front door. As we stepped out of the home, Noah went up to his front door and slammed it in our faces. Asha sat down on the porch and started bawling her eyes out, Isaiah stood at the door and stared blankly at it, but me? I was thinking about the decisions I made in life. Why was I still here if Noah didn't need my help? Why was I still here if everything was flying south? Why was I still here if the one relative I've been trying to help for the longest keeps pushing me away?

At this point, I might as well go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 1.3K 56
Simon's life seems perfect until a mystery girl floods the scene. No cos I promise you I was on drugs at 14 writing this book
Gangland III By Sierra;

Mystery / Thriller

846K 40.8K 61
"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh.
3.2K 433 17
in which a curious boy stumbles upon a game that quickly turns out to be more than he bargained for.
370 69 12
'Meeting you was like ... Listening to a music 💐 Without knowing One day it would be my... FAVOURITE 🤍 '