Undercover [Zarry]

By Prisonerwithavision

"Um...call me Harrie." *1st place in The Bromance Awards: Season Two *Highest ranking as of 12/02/17: #345... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
New Story
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
Character Ask
Answer: Harry
Answer: Zayn
Answer: Desmond
Answer: Louis
Answer: Liam
Answer: Niall
Answer: Perrie
Answer: Leigh-Anne
Answer: Jade
Answer: Jesy
Answer: Gemma
Answer: Cara
Answer: Tabitha
Answer: Author
Sequel

twenty-eight

8.8K 633 537
By Prisonerwithavision

"So....what do we do now?" Zayn asked after a lengthy silence.

"Well...my dad won't be back until later. We can...hang out if you want. Maybe watch a film?" Harry suggested.

"Is that what...two blokes who are more than friends do?" Zayn asked.

"Well there's a lot more but it involves contact I don't think you're ready for-"

"I am." Zayn interrupted, making Harry blush deeply.

"Y-You are?"

Zayn nodded. "I want to see how it feels."

"See how what feels?" Harry asked.

Zayn hesitated a little, blushing as well. "Kissing, I guess."

Harry licked his lips. "So you're saying you want to do a bit of experimenting? The...exact thing you said you'd never do?"

"That's the past," Zayn said unsurely. "Now I've...changed my mind. How can I know what I want if I don't try things out?"

Harry swallowed, nodding. "Alright. So...d'you want to...." He trailed off.

"Sure." Zayn said, glancing at Harry's lips.

"Now?" Harry asked after a short silence.

"Y-Yeah, yeah. Now." Zayn nodded, his heart pounding.

"Okay." Harry said, not moving an inch.

"Yeah." Zayn said quietly, also staying where he was.

"Um....here? Or-"

"Yeah, I think this a good place." Zayn nodded.

"Standing or sitting?" Harry asked, not knowing why he was so nervous.

He didn't want to mess this up.

"Sitting." Zayn said, wanting to give his weak knees a rest.

Harry walked over and sat on the bed, glancing at the spot beside him before looking back at Zayn.

"Feels like I'm twelve again." Zayn chuckled as he sat down, hoping to ease the tension.

"You had your first kiss at twelve?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. When did you have yours?" Zayn asked.

Harry stared at him for a moment. "When you kissed me in that closet. Remember?"

"Oh. I forgot you told me that...I was your first." Zayn said quietly, looking at Harry's lips.

"First kiss." Harry said, smiling a little.

Zayn looked into his eyes now, chuckling. "Yeah, nothing else."

Harry was tempted to say yet, but he didn't want to take it too far so he just smiled.

"So...." Zayn trailed off.

"Just kiss me." Harry said, trying not to laugh.

"Sorry, um, okay." Zayn said, hesitating again before he slowly leant over and pressed his lips against Harry's.

He was doing it.

He was kissing another boy.

Of course, he had before, but back then he didn't know Harry was a boy.

At first Zayn planned on the kiss being short, but suddenly he was taken back to that day he first kissed Harry.

Everything he felt then, and that night in the backseat of Harry's car was here now.

And it felt right.

Instead of letting the fact that he was kissing a boy take over his thoughts, Zayn focused on the kiss.

The moment their lips parted Zayn brought them back together, resting his hand just beneath Harry's jaw.

Harry was blushing a deep red, and his heart was close to pounding out of his chest.

Zayn deepened the kiss a bit before he gently pulled back, looking into Harry's eyes.

Neither of them spoke, they just stared deep into each other's eyes, trying to figure out what the other was feeling.

"Your face is so red." Zayn said softly, making Harry laugh and fall back across his bed.

"I've wanted that for a long time." He said, looking at Zayn, whose lips were still tingling.

"Yeah...I've never felt anything like that. I-I mean when I kissed you before it was different but that was...." Zayn trailed off, at loss for words.

"Yeah." He said quietly, his head spinning.

Harry sat back up. "You're still sure about this, right? Like you want to try this?"

Zayn nodded. "I mean, after a kiss like that how can I say no?"

Harry smiled, tempted to kiss him again.

And next thing he knew, he was.

Zayn welcomed the kiss, liking the feeling.

But just moments later, a voice came from downstairs.

"Harry are you home? I've got quite the story to tell you. You're not going to believe what happened in Essex." Desmond called, coming upstairs.

"What d'you want me to do?" Zayn asked, noticing how panicked Harry looked now.

"Um...the closet go, go." He said quickly, following Zayn over to the closet and firmly closing the door after he stepped inside.

Desmond entered the room seconds later, nodding as a hello and sitting on Harry's bed. "Are you ready to hear this?" He asked.

"Um, I'm kind of busy dad," Harry said. "I'm doing homework."

"Oh." Desmond said, looking over at Harry's desk. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking. How was your day, though?"

"Great, actually." Harry smiled, remembering how incredible if felt to kiss Zayn again.

Desmond smiled as well. "I'm glad. Anything specific you want for dinner? I'm not cooking."

"Doesn't matter. Whatever you want." Harry shrugged.

"Alright. Oh, by the way, Gemma's coming home next weekend." He said as he got up and headed for the door.

"What?" Harry asked, frowning.

"Why?"

"Because this is where she lives, Harry. She's got a three week break and she wants to come see us and her mates." Desmond said. "Is there some reason you don't want your sister to come home?"

Harry swallowed, knowing Gemma would be in his business like she always was when they were kids.

Well, to be fair he was always in hers too, but that wasn't the point.

She would find out about Zayn and tell their father.

That, or tease him about it to no end.

He just knew it.

"No, I just...this is a surprise. I'm happy about it."

"Good. I'll be downstairs if you need me. I'll call you when dinner is....here." He said before he walked off.

Harry sighed to himself, turning and opening his closet to find Zayn standing there holding the fake breasts.

"I-I just...they fell on me and I- this isn't what it looks like." Zayn said, blushing.

Harry chuckled. "Well you've felt them plenty before. Don't worry about it."

Zayn quickly put them back where they fell from, coming out of the closet.

"How am I going to get out of here?" He asked Harry.

"You could stay until he falls asleep." Harry suggested.

"I have a curfew, Harry. My parents are expecting me home for dinner and everything." Zayn chuckled.

"Fine, I'll sneak you out in a little bit." Harry decided.

"So you're just keeping here until you choose to sneak me out?" Zayn smiled, amused.

"Basically." Harry smiled at him, feeling much more comfortable around him now.

Things were quickly making their way back to like how it used to be, and Harry loved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.3K 18
"I can't have him until that thing he calls an older brother has a boyfriend. And that's where you come in." "Never in a million years." >>>>>>>>><<...
305K 14.3K 39
where Zayn doesn't want to see Harry's face ever in his life and Harry can't stop loving him. Highest Ranking: #466 in Fanfiction
83.3K 1.6K 32
2d and Murdoc have an an encounter that leave both of them flustered. Not know why or how, they have more of these encounters. Will they confess thei...
452K 22.8K 35
"It's wrong." "But it's the first time I've felt right." *Warning: Story contains bad language, heavy sexual content, and mild drug use/references...