papi drake ; aubrey g

By guccilily

aubrey drake graham fanfiction a girl named marilyn sky graham, is 15, and is the daughter of drake. dominica... More

uno. | papi drake.
dos. | papi drake.
tres. | papi drake.
cinco. | papi drake
seis. | papi drake
siete. | papi drake
ocho. | papi drake
nueve. | papi drake
diez. | papi drake
once. | papi drake
doce. | papi drake
trece. | papi drake
catorce. | papi drake
quince. | papi drake
dieciséis. | papi drake
diecisiete. | papi drake
dieciocho. | papi drake

cuatro. | papi drake.

583 5 0
By guccilily

Marilyn's POV

ow, ow owwwwww. of course i would wake up to a cramp. "papi!!!" i yelled for him. he came in worried, "yes babygirl?" "me duele el estomago." (my stomach hurts) "aw, babygirl.. i'll be right back." he told me. he came back with advil, icecream, and a whole bunch of junk food. "let's get you to the living room, to watch some movies." he said. i nodded my head and he helped me up. we walked to the living room, and started our netflix marathon.

(later )

me and papi just finished watching our shows, and i'm feeling much better. i'm not all lazy. i feel like i just got energized by my dad. (a/n i am d o n e😂💀if you late and don't know what im talkin bout.. drake gotta song called energy so yea) i think we hanging out with future, maybe. he said he doesn't know yet. since my mood is lit, and happy, ima dress 'girly'. i put on a burgundy dress, and black heels. i got my olive purse, and put my sunglasses in there. i went to the bathroom and put on my gold hoops.

rihanna is coming as well. apparently we going to a meet up, for rappers. if that makes sense. she texted me and told me she would do my make up and hair. "wassup mari?" she asked me. "nothing, just waiting on you girl!" i laughed.

she did my makeup flawlessly, she did it like hers but almost even better.

then she put my hair into four dutch braids, but put turned two into one on each side. like this:

i honestly look so pretty. i sound conceited but it's the truth. i look beautiful. i thanked rih, and now she's doing her hair and makeup.

(at meet up thing)

we're at a huge place, with everyone. metro boomin, future, lil yachty, chris brown, lil uzi vert, asap rocky, august alsina, quavo, and honestly so many more people. i exchanged many 'heys' to everyone i saw that i knew. i walked to the window. i looked at my phone, to see it was 6:39. almost 7. okay. dang, i'm thirsty. rootbeer right now would be great. oh my god. i turned around, to see my dad not behind me. great, just perfect. i sighed, and looked for the kitchen. i walked through all the people, and someone caught my eye. he looks my age..

(if u can't see the pic here^^ then it's on the top btw his Instagram @ is trixonfade . but he gets hacked so much and there's so many fake accounts you honestly won't even know any more. )

he looking like fire, with his outfit he got on.

he had on, a versace shirt, nike joggers, jordan 11 legend blues, silver watch, and a silver chain.
i noticed his eyes on my outfit, i guess he's checking me out too.. he walked towards me. oh my god. he's walking to me. jesus, he's super close now. "hey, i'm trayvon, i'm future's son.." his voice, mad heart eyes for him. "i'm marilyn, i'm drakes daughter. how old are you?" i asked him. "16." he answered me. "i'm youngin- i laughed. -i'm 15." we both laughed. "hey do you want to go get something to drink, i'm so thirsty!!" trayvon said. "yesss, same i was trying to find the kitchen, or fridge.. something!" i told him. i followed behind him, and we walked through a hallway, and ended at a room, with food, a huge fridge. it wasn't a kitchen, just a food and drink place. "what do you want to drink?" he asked me. "um, malta. wait do they have that?" i asked. "um, yeah." he handed me a malta, and he got a sprite.

(LLUVIA OML IF UR READING THIS, UR PROBABLY CRINGING BC U HATE MALTA AND THINK IT TASTE LIKE POTATOES.. IT DOESN'T. k bye, onto the story) MAGCON_02 rain😛💗

"so, tell me more about you?" trayvon said.

"well, my whole name is marilyn sky graham. i can be girly, but i'm also a huge sneaker head. my shoes are taking over my closet. my favorite color is.. i don't know, there's so many. maybe red. i don't know, my favorite 'shades' are black and white. i like to eat. i love my dads music. i'm short. uh, i really don't know what else." i laughed, as he joined. "my whole name is trayvon nade wilburn. not many people call me by my first name.. i have a lot of nicknames. i'm also a huge sneaker head. but i bet i got more shoes then you. i love to eat. um, i really don't know what else." he breathed, then laughed. "mari!" i heard my name said multiple times, with bright flashes. "ugh, paps." i rolled my eyes. "let's go somewhere else." he said. i nodded my head, and walked away with him. "how have we not met?" i said while still walking with trayvon. "i honestly don't know, your dad and mines have multiple songs together, even a album. i guess we're always doing something." he smiled. "true." as if on cue, 'jumpman' played. me and trayvon looked at each other with the biggest smile on our faces. i hurried up and drank my drink, as he did too. the music was blasting and everyone was dancing. me and trayvon walked to the dance floor. we screamed the lyrics, and jumped. well he jumped, i can barely walk in these tall heels.  "them boys up to something!" i screamed. "there you guys are!" i saw my dad and future walking up to us while bobbing there heads. "aye lil tray, i see you met my daughter marilyn." my papi said. "aye what's up!!" trayvon said. we all greeted each other. apparently my dad and tray have met, but i haven't met him before. i've known future, but he's never brought trayvon with him. we really all are busy. basically if i wasn't thirsty, i probably wouldn't have met him until future brought him over or something. oh my god. he's so fine.

later that night

me and trayvon now know so much about each other. we're still at the place, but i'm getting really tired. i'm on a red leather couch, next to trayvon and we're watching videos on YouTube with headphones. it's like 3:58 am, basically almost 4. my eye lids are getting heavy, and next thing you know i'm sleeping.

Trayvon's POV

me and mari are watching some guy pranking people, but i noticed her getting very sleepy. her eye lids slowly closed and picked her up. bridal style might i add. i made sure she has everything, as do i do for myself. i found her dad and asked if i could take her home. i know where drake and her live because i've been to there house before. i slowly sat her down in the passenger seat, she shifted and i quickly took my hands away. my god!! i thought she was gonna wake up. welp. i started the car, and drove off to there house. drake said he kept a spare key, in a fake rock, in a plant. it's hard to find the rock, as it's dark. "yes," i whispered as i found the key. i opened the door, made sure to lock it and went upstairs to her room. oh gosh, i'm getting tired now. i set her down and took her heels off. how in the world does she wear these. i'd fall so many times, there'd be no bones left to break. she told me early she was wearing shorts under, so i pulled her dress up a bit, and found a purple t-shirt on the dresser. i put it over her dress, then slid the dress straps off. lastly i pulled her shirt down, then took the dress off by pulling it too her feet. i put it at the end of the bed, lastly took her hoops off. i mean if i was her, i would want some one to do this to me. i wanna be comfy in my sleep, shooo. i left the room and walked to one of the guest rooms. i took off all my clothes except for my boxers. and fell in deep slumber.

Marilyn's POV

i actually did fall asleep at the place with everyone, but when we got to my house i awoken. but my feet really hurt so i fake slept. he set me on my bed lightly, being careful not to wake me up as taking off my heels. i like how he didn't just take my dress off, he made sure to not peep at anything. he just left the room now, and of course my eyes got heavy. onto great dreams.

- later @ like 6 am

i'm so thirsty, and hungry. i walked out my room, and downstairs to the kitchen. i got out a pop tart and water. i basically chugged the water, and slowly ate my pop tart. i wanted to eat it really fast, but also save it. so i just ate it slow. i slumped back up to my room and got back under my covers. i shut my eyes closed. ugh, i'm not comfy anymore. i shifted my position and tried to get comfy. oh my gosh. i got back up with my fuzzy blanket, and walked to the door next to mine which is one of the guest rooms. i think tray is in here. i slowly opened the door and saw him, he looks like he's in deep sleep. i walked up to the bed, lied down facing his face. i put my blanket around me and i immediately felt comfy. i think he is awake now but he snuck his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "you can't sleep?" he said with a raspy voice. "i got up to have a snack, and then i tried to fall back asleep but i couldn't so i came in here." i said while laughing quietly. "alright well goodnight mari." "goodnight tray," i smiled and fell into a deep sleep.

oml!!
how was this?
lol this chapter is long ig..
not edited
😛😛
- lilayyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.7K 33
Aaliyah is a single mother to a teenage basketball star in the making. Having her son Imani at a young age caused her to sacrifice much of her youth...
48.1K 1.1K 51
Is this really their chance of a lifetime?
30.2K 370 27
My name is Nickia (Ni-ck-ea) Aubrianna Graham-Maraj I am the daughter of YMCMB's own Nicki Minaj & Drake but I love my parents as Onika Tonya Maraj a...
282K 12.4K 40
Aeryn Reynolds had a perfect day going on; her restaurant was bustling with customers and she couldn't be any happier about it until Everette Wilbros...