The Contract Marriage (Comple...

By ShaanaG

#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th febru... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ryouma's P.O.V
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
about nxt update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
The next book
FAQs

Chapter 18

46.1K 2K 57
By ShaanaG

The kidnappers found Teresa and Hana outside and brought them back.

Teresa still unconscious, tied to a chair, with Hana kept in a separate room, the kidnappers called Ryouma but were terrified when they heard Ryouma's threat.

"There's no way he'll find us." They thought.

Teresa was traumatized by the gun shot. Now she was remembering things which she deleted from her mind about her past, her past encounters with her kidnappers. When she was small she used to get kidnapped a lot because of her dad's money. Every time she got kidnapped Ryouma used to be with her and they didn't encounter any violence during the kidnapping. But when Ryouma's family shifted to New York, she got kidnapped again but this time she had to face violence which traumatized her. After rescuing her she was brought to the hospital where the doctor's informed, Teresa suffering from Amnesia, she had deleted all her memories before and of the incident. And now after all these years, the gun shot triggered her trauma.

For few hours Teresa screamed and cried in the room until she lost consciousness and when she woke up she would cry again.

After few hours when they came to check upon Teresa she had trouble breathing and had fallen down along with the chair, when they tried to approach her her screams became louder and seeing her like they were scared, didn't know what to do. They just wanted to kidnap the child and get the ransom but here they were facing a different problem!

Teresa's P.O.V

Where is this place? I try to open my eyes. I feel like I am drowning and I can't breathe!

I find three people staring at me. I try to shout for help but in vain. I gasp for air but it felt like there's no air at all! Am I going to die? I slowly close my eyes surrendering to my fate.

"Breathe Teresa!" I hear someone shout.

Who? who's calling me? Dad? No, why would he be here? To him, it'll be better if I died! He hates me!

I slowly try to my eyes, with my halfopened eyes I see a familiar face, his face twisted in pain and filled with worry... for me?

"Keep your eyes open, Do not sleep! Breathe!" he shouts.

"Why? Don't you hate me too? Then why this face?" I think looking at my husband's face before I close my eyes and drown into the darkness.

Ryouma's P.O.V

After 5 hours I finally see my wife who is lying on the ground gasping for air.

I rush to her side and free her from the ropes which bound her to the chair.

"Open your eyes, breathe Teresa!!" I shout to her.

She opens her eyes and looks at me.

"That's right keep your eyes open Teresa. Do not close your eyes!"

She chokes.

"Shit."

I perform CPR on her.

"Breathe! Teresa, Don not close your eyes!" I constantly repeat to her.

At the hospital.

ER

"Doctor, is she okay?"

"Yeah, you brought her at the right time, she's stable now. She had a panic attack. I've injected some sedatives so she's sleeping. She'll gain consciousness till morning, and then you can meet her. No need to worry."

"Thank you." I slump down at the floor.

"She's going to be fine." I feel Rihito's hands on my shoulder.

I nod.

Next morning.

Early morning she regained concious just for few minutes, the doctor suggested she'll feel better at home as she's suffering from PTSD, she needed love and care so we got her discharged and brought her home but she hasn't opened her eyes since then.

I sit by the side of the bed and hold her hands. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone. Just wake up already?" I close my eyes as I slowly drift to sleep.

.... "Teresa?" I abruptly open my eyes as I felt her hands move.

She slowly opens her eyes,

"You okay?"

She tries to speak something but she faints again.

"Oi!" I pat her cheeks, she's burning up.

"Mom!" I shout.

***

"I think we should take her back to the hospital." I suggest as the doctor checks her up.

"It's a mild fever, she'll get better soon." the doctor states as he adjusts her IV line.

"Are you crazy? She's burning up and hasn't even opened her eyes since morning and you're calling it a mild fever?" I glare at the doctor almost yelling at him.

He gives a silent look to my mother.

"Don't worry doctor I'll take care of her." My mom gives a small smile in return.

"You must be kidding me! Can't you see her condition?" I shout at my mom.

"I know what I'm doing! Didn't you hear she needs our love and care, not your yellings! If you have a problem get out! I'll take care of my daughter!" Mom glares back at me then she returns to Teresa's side patting her head she whispers, "Everything's going to be fine, hun. I'm here." She kisses her forehead.

****

Later in the evening Teressa finally regained her conciousness. But it's the second day and she hasn't spoken a word.

She just keeps staring at the space.

"Here I've brought your favorite dish. Have it. Say ah!" Mom brings the spoon near her mouth but she turns sideways.

"Ok if you don't want this then here have some soup." Mom brings out another bowl but she doesn't respond.

"Please Teresa, just a sip?" Mom says, her voice choking.

I take the bowl from her hands. "I'll make her eat. You go, get some rest you didn't sleep last night either."

"But.."

"Hey! You've been sticking to her since morning, I need some time with my wife too." I make a face and she finally smiles a little. "Finally there! I thought they disappeared. Dad fell for that smile didn't he? Go and show him, he's dying to see them." I point at her dimples to which her smile widens.

She then looks at her daughter and the smile disappears again. "Hey! She's going to be fine. We're here for her right?" I hug her. "Go, I'll make her have it. Go and get some sleep okay? Good night." I kiss her forehead.

After I send her, I turn to my wife, "So, not having anything yea?"

"It's okay, I know let's forget this boring nasty food. I have something good for you." I pull out some chocolates from the drawer.

"Here you go. I know you can't resist them. have it." I offer her favorite chocolate, actually as long as its chocolates she'll have everything, in her language she doesn't discriminate them.

She just stares at the chocolates blankly.

"Come on. I know they're your favorite. Hey you're the one who told me that no girl would say no to the chocolates what happened now huh? you're not a girl?"

She turns her face away.

"I know that was not funny." I mutter.

"Oh I know, you're lazy to have on your own? Here I'll help you." I tore the wrapper and kept the chocolate in front of her mouth. "Or are you scared that mom will scold you for not having healthy food and having chocolates behind her back? Don't worry it'll be a secret between us."

"Hey! Be grateful, the great Ryouma-sama is feeding you. Come on have it." I bring it close to her lips.

"You're not having it? It's really a once in a life time opportunity! You're going to regret this!" I try to convince her but in vain.

"Okay then I'll be your butler for today? You always wanted to turn me into servant right? So, here mam, please have a bite?" But she doesn't budge. "Hey what do you want me to do?" I hang my head in disappointment.

She takes a small bite.

"You-" I look at her but she turns her head away. I shake my head. well it's a good start?

"That's like a good girl. now finish this."

She doesn't repond.

"Look at this girl. If you do like this I'll never bring you chocolates, think about it, you'll have to live without chocolates! Now don't be rude and here have it." I again bring the chocolate close to her lips.

She takes another bite.

"That's right, have more."

She then turns her head away. She then covers her up with the blanket.

"I can't believe you didn't finish it! The girl who used to annoy me every single minute if I ever touched her chocolates even by mistake." She doesn't respond, is she asleep? I look at the remaining chocolates, well I guess this much is good for now. I take a bite of the remaining chocolate myself.

"Yuck, what's so good about this?" I spit it out.

I hate sweets!

Suddenly the light goes off.

"Huh? Power cut?" I am about to leave the room to check out the main electric box I hear her shout.

I run to her and pull her into a hug. "Hey, it's okay. Nothing's wrong. I'm right here."

The lights came back.

"See, light's back."

She starts to cry.

"Hey there's no need to cry. seriously you're such a cry baby." I wipe her tears.

I tried to go but she wouldn't let me.

"Okay, don't pull my shirt you'll tear it." I lay down the bed along with her.

"By the way, I'm very angry at you." I try to make her talk.

No reply.

"You're not going to ask why?"

No reply.

"Hey! usually you won't stop your chatter and today I'm telling you to answer then you're showing attitude to me?" I try to pick a fight with her but she won't show any reaction. I sigh.

"You won't answer? Sorry my bad wrong question. I'll tell you myself."

"Why? because you got kidnapped without me. you didn't wait for me to get kidnapped, you went on your own. I missed the adventure because of you. So now I'm very angry. Didn't we promise we'll be the kidnapped partners?" I try to bring a reaction out of her. Good, bad, anything... Just react!

"Hey say something?"

I look at her, but she's already asleep.

"Get back to normal already. I miss fighting with you. A speechless wife is too boring, chatter box." I pull her close and plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

Teresa's dream.

"So we got kidnapped again huh?" says a 10 year old girl.

"Yeah so it seems." answers 12 year old boy.

"It's like we've become kidnapping partners." says the girl.

"We're kidnapped so it's 'The Kidnapped partners.'" the boy corrects her.

"Yeah Kidnapped partners. Hehe." She smiles.

"What are you showing your teeth for? Is being kidnapped fun? Be scared you dumb girl. Have some sense of danger. " He flicks her forehead.

"Ouch." She rubs her forehead.

"Serves you right. Why do you always run without your body guards?" the boy scolds her.

"But they're annoying, because of them I can't even make friends." she replies with a sad face.

"Now look where you've brought us. Aren't you scared?" the boy scolds.

"Nope because ma-kun is with me." She smiles at him.

"Really? I'll show you being with me is more scary." he glares at her.

"Nope. You just pretend to be scary but I'm not scared of you because I know you'll never harm me. In fact I've got a perfect bodyguard for me, who gets kidnapped with me." She laughs.

After a while

The girl falls asleep on boy's shoulder.

"Oi who do you think I am? your pillow? Get off from me!"

The girl doesn't budge.

"Seriously this girl!"

"Well then good night." The boy kisses her forehead, while the girl sweetly smiles.

Morning

Teresa slowly opens my eyes and looked around.

Her memories are back and with that came back the memory of the worst night.

Ryouma's P.O.V

As I come out of the bathroom freshening up, I find Teresa lying on the floor.

I rush to her.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

She hugs me and cries uncontrollably.

"Hey stop crying. If you cry like this you'll not be able to breathe again." I hug her back.

"I remembered everything. I killed my mother. She died because of me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 9.5K 27
Genre: Romance, Suspence, Humour and Spiritual #1 IN CONTRACTMARRIAGE Fight of a husband for his wife against her past. Will he be able to save h...
1.7M 51K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
12.2M 408K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
187K 6.2K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...