Claimed By Him Without Love (...

By beyondocean

Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to t... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Not A Part
Part 6
Part 7
Not A Part
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Not A Part
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Not A Part (Important)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Q&A/ Thanksgiving
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Not A Part
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
IMPORTANT
SEQUEL

Part 44

403K 15K 1.3K
By beyondocean

Hi everyone!!

You guessed right about Diego's brother. ;)

And No James is not married.

But what if Liza is married. Lol!!!

What do you think about Robert? ;)

*******
*******

Yes..he is Mr.... Diego's brother.

Now i remember his name was there on the list... Mr. Robert Williams

James turned to looked at him and his face became hard.

''Please take a seat Mr. Robert Williams.'' He gritted his teeth while pronouncing his name.

Mr. Williams had a devilish smile but he took his seat and sat down. I gave him one of the copies and he smiled at me.

''Nice to meet you again Liza.'' He said and i was shocked that he remembered my name.

I heard someone cleared his throat.

It was ofcourse Mr. James Ashton.

I smiled at Mr. Williams and sat down back on my chair.

The meeting started and i was noting down everything what Mr. Ashton was telling.

There was pin drop silence until Mr. Williams broke it.

''I think we should not use the long lasting raw materials.'' He said and Mr. Ashton narrowed his eyes.

He opened his mouth to say something but then shut it back.

''And why do you think that?'' He asked.

''Because if they will not be long lasting then we are going to get another project after the previous one is totally damaged. This way not only we will be getting profit but also the workers will get more work to do and that means they will be paid more money. And also we will not have to pay huge amount of money for the expensive raw materials.'' He explained.

James was silent for a moment then he rubbed his jaw.

''Well thought Mr. Williams. But i think you are only considering the benefits of our company and our workers. What about the people who are going to buy our products? Will they consider buying the things which will get damaged easily? They will stop buying the products. ...............''

The meeting ended after two hours and then they were discussing their doubts.

''Thank you gentlemen for your precious time.'' James stood up along with eveyone in the meeting room.

They shook their hands and exited.

Mr. Williams was the last person in the room along with us.

''Nice meeting you Mr. James Ashton.'' He shook his hand with James who only nodded.

''You know the main reason why am i here...is..'' he looked at me and started walking towards me.

James' eyes were following his every moves.

He came in front of me and winked then turned around to looked at James.

Whoa!! What was that?

''Is..that i wanted to see my..i mean..our company.'' He said smirking.

''It is neither yours nor ours. It is only mine.'' James said in a hard tone.

''We will see Mr. Ashton. This is not yours. If you want you can take half of it. That will be acceptable.'' Mr. Williams said seriously.

''Are you begging me Williams?'' James smirked.

Mr. Williams fisted his hands. Anger was visible in his eyes but then his expression changed.

''I am not like you Ashton that i will beg for a company. You are the one who is begging for it from my father.'' He smirked.

''I.am.not. It is a deal between me and your father. Stop putting your nose in between us.'' James said.

''What is the deal James? Oh! It is....'' before he could have completed the sentence James held him by his collar.

''Don't.you.dare.'' he said gritting his teeth.

''Leave.'' Mr. Williams said in pure rage and James left him.

''Get out.''

''Fine. But i think you should start behaving like a mature person. Am i right Liza?'' He turned towards me.

''Ah sh*t! I forgot to tell you that night..you were looking beautiful in that white dress.'' He smiled.

I gave him a quizzical look.

Oh..he is talking about my birthday party.

''Umm..thanks.''

''One more thing. If you ever feel insulted here you are always welcome to my company as my personal assistant. Here take my number.'' He handed me his card and exited from there.

Whoa!! Is it really happening?

I was looking at the card when it was forcefully snatched away from me and was tore into pieces.

I looked at James who was not looking at me. He went out after tearing the card.

What the hell is going on?

Why am i feeling like a...bait?

******
I went out to see James was not there.

He must be in his office.

I heard some noise so i went towards it.

I saw Mr. Williams was scolding...Lucy?

They were infront of Mel's cubicle.

''Who the hell hire you?'' He shouted at her.

She was trembling with fear. I went towards her and put my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

''You are not the boss.'' She said.

Whoa!! I haven't expected this from her.

''Do you know with whom are you talking?'' He asked in anger.

''Yes. Mr. Robert Williams.'' She said confidently.

Her physical appearance was totally different from her tongue.

He narrowed his eyes towards her.

''You tiny little b****. How old are you fifteen? How dare you talk to me like that?'' He said gritting his teeth.

''I am not fifteen. I will be eighteen in four months you big arrogant b******'' She said crossing her arms.

Whoa!! Really?

I could see Mr. Williams was shocked too. Mel's mouth opened in shock.

She looked at Mr. Williams and then at Lucy.

''You know what i could still fire you from this company because...''

Robert didn't completed his sentence when Mel interrupted him as she was getting irritated by them.

''Robert. I think you should go now. Lucy go back to your work.'' Mel said to them and they both parted to their ways.

''She is way more smart than i thought.'' Mel said to me after they were not in the vision.

''Yes. I agree.''

I went to my office and check the mails.

There was mail from him which said..

Come to my office.

I went there while thinking about the reason why i had been called.

I knocked then entered to saw him sitting on his chair.

He was busy in his work.

''Do you wanted me sir?'' I asked in a professional tone.

He lifted his eyes suddenly and looked at me.

He leaned backwards towards his chair and started playing with his pen in his hand.

''Yes. I want you.'' He said and my eyes widen.

Sh*t!! I shouldn't have asked him in that way..

Sh*t!! Wrong words Liz!!

All my professional posture flew out of the window.

''Umm.. i meant to say that... do you wanted to see me?'' I asked fidgeting with my fingers.

He was still looking at me.

''Yes. I wanted to see you.'' If i was not wrong..i could see he was controlling his smirk.

He is teasing you Liz..

God!! I didn't mean it..

''Sir..you sent me a text to come to your office.'' I said nervously.

''Hmm..here take this. And send it to everyone working in the building.'' He handed me a file.

''Thank you. Sir.'' I was out of the office as soon as i caught the file.

Since when has he become so playful?

******
''To
_________________

Subject: A two days trip.

This is to be notified to all the employees who are working under Mr. James Ashton, that they shall be getting a two days trip to Eld Inlet. You will be given a coupon from the company. Each coupon is valid for two people. You and your companion will be getting free accomodations to hotel room, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This coupon is valid till 31st december 2016.
Thanking you.

With regards

James Ashton

******

Whoa!! I can't believe this!

When did he started caring for his employees?

Stop wasting your time Liz. You have to send it to all the employees.

I started forwarding the text by changing the names to everyone. There was also the list of the names of the employees for which i was glad as i hardly remember everyone's name.

That was the last page of the name lists.

What the...

I checked all the sheets again and again but there was no single page where my name was written and in think Mel's too.

One sec..i haven't seen Ben's too..

After sending to all of the employees i got up from my seat. I picked up the file and started walking towards his office.

I entered in the same manner like i usually do.

He was sitting on the chair with a smile on his face.

Why is he smiling now?

Before i could have said anything he forwarded a paper towards me.

I picked it up and read it.

To
Miss Liza Miller,

Subject: A two days trip.

It is to be notified to you that

Miss Liza Miller-Personal assistant.

Miss Melissa White - receptionist and secretary.

Miss Benny Wilson - Personal assistant to Mr. David Peterson.

Mr. David Peterson-Security head of The Ashton's Enterprises.

Mr. Mason Kinley -Bodyguard.

Mr. Diego Martini-personal cook.

Mr. Tony Buttler and Mr. Peter Woodlock- Security member.

All the above mentioned members are going along with their boss Mr. James Ashton. You will be given the coupon which is valid for two people. And we are departing on this saturday at 6 a.m.
Thank you.
With regards
James Ashton

I looked at him with wide eyes.

This saturday?

******
******

I hope you liked it. :)

This story is getting lengthier than i thought.

You must be getting bored..i think i should end it now.

Goodnight!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 169K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
136K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
1.2M 40.9K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
40.2M 966K 45
Ashton Miller was the richest, most powerful and sexiest man alive. Being a multimillionaire, he had everything he could have ever wanted; girls, car...