I Hate You ➸ DH

By marveltube

"Dan Howell you're such a dick, I hate you" "just kiss me" --------------------------------------- dan howel... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
1K OMFG
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
new book!

Part 4

971 16 1
By marveltube

"Are you seriously going to that stupid party?" Greg asked me disappointedly, I took another crisp from the ready salted bag we were sharing and sighed. "Unfortunately, yes. But I'm being forced by my mother" I told him sadly and he leant his head back and sighed.

Ah yes, Dan Howell's birthday party. This year his mum agreed to let him have a party finally and of course, I was dragged along with his lies.
"You can have your party Dan" Mrs howell told dan making him smile like a maniac, "as long as there's an adult present" Dans smile got a lot smaller. "What you're gonna ruin the whole party" he wailed. "Well Daniel you need someone responsible around" she told him and Dan had an idea. "Well Emily's  really responsible, how about she come and chaperone" he suggested. "Are you sure she'll tell me the truth?" She asked and Dan nodded, "fine, I'll call her parents and ask".

Of course my mum said yes, she thought it'd be a really good way to have a better trust with Mrs howell and actually get out of the house and socialise with other kids. Thanks mum.
Dan's friends parties were notorious around the school for being fucking crazy. If you got an invite to one, you were cool and in our school it was the equivalent of getting knighted by the queen. Legends say that the parties include people drinking copious amounts of alcohol, someone always bringing drugs of some sort, most of the rooms being used for the purpose of sex and a lot of stupid games like truth or date to make the party a lot more daring. I was not looking forward to it.
"Hey Greg why don't you come with me, I won't be as lonely" I suggested. "I can't I'm going out with Lainey tonight" he told me. "Bring Lainey!" "I don't think she'd like that, she's really shy and hates parties". "Oh" I said, "well I guess I should go get changed now, I wanna fit in somehow" I laughed. "Have fun".

"Hi" Phil said to me as I walked past him on the street "have fun at your family thing" I smiled as I walked past him so that I couldn't see him anymore. Me and Phil haven't really been talking as much, we just kinda smile and say hi if we see each other. I'd asked Phil if he wanted to come with me and he said he had a stupid family thing on that night so he couldn't. I guess that I was gonna be all alone tonight, honestly that's better than talking to all those douches.

As soon as I got home I put on my best party clothes which was a crop top and skirt, curled my hair and put on a little bit of makeup so I looked a little bit better than I usually do. I grabbed my purse and headed over to Dans, I could hear the loud music from my bedroom and it was literally like I had my speaker in my room on full blast on.

I opened the door and was immediately greeted by a couple who were making out all over the place and a strong smell of alcohol. "Emily, Emily!" I heard someone yell, I looked over the crowd to see a frustrated Dan trying to get threw the crowds of people grinding on each other. When he got to me he grabbed me by the wrist and tried to talk but I had no idea what he was saying over the loud music. After a while he gave up and dragged me upstairs to talk a bit better.
He lead me to his younger brothers room and shut the door behind us, his little brother Adrien was sat on his bed using the laptop and seemed pretty pissed off. I mean I would if my brother was having a crazy party and I had to stay In my room, and my parents had left me under his control. "Hey Adrien" Adrien lazily smiled at me and returned to looking at his screen.
"Emily I swear to God, if you actually tell m-"  he started. "Dan, I won't I couldn't care less about what you and your dickish friends do" I told him, "and could you please stop looking at my chest" I moaned at him and he looked back at my face guiltily. "Enjoy the party then" he said dramatically and went back downstairs.
I quickly left Dan's brothers room and made my way downstairs, I was shoved my a couple who were holding each other's hands with lust in their eyes. Well the sex legend is true.

I decided to grab a drink from the kitchen because I did not trust the punch bowl, luckily for me I knew where the alcohol was kept in the house so I poured a cup of vodka straight. I needed to be wasted to tolerate this night.
I sat back on the stairs and pulled out my phone to see that it was only on 3% charge, what the hell happened there. I just sat there, sipping from my cup and watching other people dance, drink and get high. My eyes landed on Dan on the sofa with a really hot girl next to him, of course that's the girls Dan gets he's ridiculously hot. She was basically sat on his lap and was touching him all over, they started to kiss passionately and I watched as the kiss got deeper and deeper. Dan broke away and took another sip from his red solo cup while she smiled at him. That was me yesterday, I started to feel dirty and unclean due to the many girls that have probably done the same things.

"Hate these parties too?" I heard a voice from behind me speak. I turned around to reveal a really tall guy wearing grey jeans with a white top and one of those black jacket things without arms and a silver chain around his neck. "Ethan" "Emily" we shook each other's hands and he sat next to me on the step. He was even prettier up close. He had lovely grey eyes, pale skin, red lips and Brown hair with a fringe that went straight in the air. "So why you here?" He asked looking at me "I'm friends with Dans family and apparently I'm 'responsible' so I'm supposed to be chaperoning" I told him. "I'm here because I'm new, and these people always invite the new kids if they think they don't look 'uncool' " he answered making me laugh a bit. I looked out onto the party again to see Dan staring at me and Ethan looking quite mad. I rolled my eyes and continued to talk to Ethan for a little bit more until some random guy screamed "TRUTH OR DARE" making everyone sit in a big circle on the floor. "Come on, let's complete the teen party experience" he said making me laugh again. We sat down next to each other across Dan, his friends and his girl of the day.

I mostly zoned out for most of the game, someone had to take their shirt off, some people had to play seven minutes in heaven, people were asked if they liked anyone and a lot of people left the game. The game only caught my attention when Ethan's name was called for seven minutes in heaven with Erika which was the girl Dan had been with all night. I was left awkwardly sat playing with my fingers to try and calm down the anxiety coming up. "Dan truth or dare!" Someone asked him "Dare" he smirked devilishly  "I dare you too, um have a full on make out session with... Emily" he was told. As soon as I heard my name I sprang up and started to panic, shit shit shit. Dan sighed and then started to walk over to me, I took another long sip of my drink and got up to Dan. He took my by the waist and pulled me into him, he pressed his lips on mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth again. After this for like three minutes someone stopped us "times up" Dan pulled away and smirked. I gulped and tucked my hair behind my hair trying to pretend like nothing had happened. Ethan and Erika finally got out the cupboard and returned to their places. I looked down at my lap trying to avoid eye contact with Dan and Ethan who I felt very awkward to talk to right now.

---------------------------------
It was the time of the party where everyone had to be dancing, and by dancing they mean grinding on your dance partner. Ethan and Erika had gone upstairs to probably have sex. Someone told me that Erika gave him a blowjob and that a lot of crazy shit went down in that cupboard. I was on the dance floor by myself dancing awkwardly until someone wrapped their arms around me. At this point I was too drunk to care, I just inhaled their cologne and lightly  (maybe not kind of ) grinded on them. The person put their face on the crook of my neck and moaned a bit. They turned me around and the person was Dan, I gulped realising that he was just using me because the people we were with had gone upstairs to fuck each other.

I leant my arms on his shoulder and we moved together to the beat  "baby I like your style" the speaker bursted out and Dan moved me faster again. I heard him faintly singing along to the song in my ear making me smile. "I need a one dance got a Hennessy in my hand"he sang and surprisingly he was actually pretty good at singing. Dan pulled me closer into him so that my hands were on his chest and ground his hips into mine causing a slight moan to escape. His warm hands started to follow my body shape as he rubbed against my exposed skin, I felt chills all over the areas and my breathing rate pick up drastically. Shockingly, he put his head back in the crook of my neck and started to pepper small kisses around that area and slowly moved up to my jawline. He then nibbled on the end of my ears making me moan even more and kissed behind my ears. 

My hands found themselves in his dark brown hair, messing it all about rapidly causing Dan to moan out. He moved his face so that forehead was touching mine, now our lips were the only thing not together. He brushed his lips on mine and whispered the lyrics huskily making me feel his hot breath on my lips. 

Red lights were flashing all over the place, I thought that it was mood lighting at first until someone yelled "ITS THE FUCKING COPS". Everyone started to panic and loads of people left the house "fuck" Dan yelled running over to the kitchen. The music was stopped and I decided to go over to Dan and help him with whatever he was doing. "Quick Emily spray air freshener everywhere" Dan instructed as he hid all the bottles of alcohol, cigarettes and even a few joints. I grabbed an air freshener and ran around the house trying to make everything smell like lavender. After a best attempts there was a knock on the door, Dan grabbed me by the hand to help him talk to the police officer. "Hello officer" I said innocently, I was probably going to do all the talking because Dan was wasted and I had had significantly less alcohol than him. "Did you know how much noise you were making" he said angrily, "it's midnight and many people on this street have called to complain about the noise" "I'm very sorry sir, everyone's gone now and I promise we will never do this again" I said politely in my best adult voice. "Word of advice kid, you're a good girl don't date boys like that" he pointed to Dan and I could see anger building up in dans face. The police officer turned around and started to walk to his car, I quickly threw my hand over dans mouth to stop him from saying something he'd regret. I shut the door and breathed a sight of relief. "That was close" I breathed out and Dan smiled, "I'm glad he didn't see the drugs".
Dan reached into his back pocket, pulled out a cigarette and lighted it. He took a long drag and ran his hands through his hair, not gonna lie Dan looked so hot doing this. I walked over to him and gestured for him to pass me it. He did reluctantly, I sat down next to him and took a long drag. "I'm so fucking done with these sluts" he sighed as I passed the cigarette back to him, "you know they all just want sex, and because I won't fuck them they get mad and bone the first guy they see" he complained. "Wait you've never had sex?" I asked feeling shocked, he was famous for that. "I've done oral, but I've never actually fucked" he informed me, "I know it's cheesy, but I'm saving myself for someone I actually love". I knew that If he was sober he'd never tell me this but honestly I was kind glad he was, it gave me a whole new perspective on him. "What about you?" He asked, " ever fucked anyone?" I took a drag and thought about this. Usually I would slap him but since he had been so honest I should be too. "Nope, I don't have sex appeal" I answered honestly. "Yes you fucking do, tonight Jesus Christ when you were dancing I had a huge Boner, I have no idea how you didn't feel that" he told me making me blush. "I guess it's small then" I joked trying to make everything a bit less awkward "I will get my dick out right now" he laughed standing up. "No you don't have to" I said holding the cigarette "I was only doing you a favour" he smirked and I punched him in the shoulder. He smiled into talking the drag which made him look ten million times cuter.

"Ugh why can't I date someone like you" he moaned out of no where making me almost choke, "you're so nice, like not too nice but you don't only care about sex. If we dated you'd probably care about all that emotional shit which is want. No what I need".
I didn't know what to say so I looked down at my lap again trying to hide my bright red cheeks. Dan lifted my head by the chin and looked into my eyes, he leant in until I felt his soft lips on mine. This was so much different to any of our other kisses before they felt so sex driven and not natural. This was slow,gentle and emotional, I could tell Dan had never done this before my how sweaty his hands were. I pulled away slowly staring into his beautiful eyes, I don't think I've ever noticed how unique his eyes were.

"I really like you Emily" he told me gently, "and I can completely understand why you wouldn't feel the same way, I've Been nothing but a dick for you. Truth is I've always kind of liked you but I've tried to hide that feeling because you're way too good for me" he blurted out. "Just kiss me" Dan smiled sheepishly and pulled me in again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
841K 51.6K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
132K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...