Fallen For You

By pinkcakez

I was like 12 when I wrote this and it's only up for nostalgic purposes ☠️ More

Seeing new faces
He saved her
Training
Spying on two pretty girls
Confessions
Remembering us
Getting revenge
She came back
Best friends are always there when you need them
Detention
Lucy's Limit
Got tagged.
Forgiveness
Truth or Dare
Surprise!
Flirting
Romance is in the air
Always a happy ending

Laughter is the cure

206 7 12
By pinkcakez

  "Lucy,it's going to be okay." Cana said. "Yes. Don't let her control you." Erza said. "Yes,you are not her puppet ." Juvia said. "Lu,your gonna get through it." Levy said reassuringly. "I don't know what's wrong with her." MiraJane replied.

  Cana,Erza,Juvia,Levy,and Mira all came over to Lucy's to just spend time together as friends. Since that was something they rarely did.

Mira: Lisanna has been through a lot in her life. As well as Elfman and I. Our dad died when we were little,and our mom abandoned us. Me being the oldest,I had to take care of them myself.

Cana: That's sad.

Juvia: Yes,but that still doesn't explain why she's targeting Lucy.

Mira: I know why. Ever since Lisanna was little,she felt like she was never loved by anyone. That's until Natsu came into her life. And when he left,that love turned into bitter jealousy,towards Lucy.

Levy: So what?! That still doesn't give her any right to torture Lu!

Cana: Yeah!

Erza: I agree.

Juvia: Juvia also agrees with Levy!

  Just then,Lucy bolted up and ran to the bathroom. They all went after her. There she was,bent over the toilet and throwing up. "Oh,Lu!" Levy said,then pulled her hair behind her. "I'll get a glass of water." Erza said. Everyone looked at her with sympathy. It was sad,seeing their friend like this. It also made them want to take revenge on the person who is causing all of it.

  Finally,Lucy stopped. She got up and drank the glass of water. They then went back to her room and sat on the bed.

Erza: Are you feeling any better?

Lucy nodded her head yes.

Mira: That's good.

Cana: Okay,let's change the subject.

They all nodded. There was a short silence. No one knew what to say.

Cana: So,Levy. How are you and Gajeel?

Levy: *blush* Good. He's out of town right now for some family stuff though.

Juvia: Juvia still can't believe Levy is satin (A/N: meant to be dating, but I'm keeping it Bc that's funny😂) Gajeel.

Levy: And I still can't believe you were on a date with Gray!

Cana: *sly smirk*. Oh really now? Tell us allll about it,Juvia.

Juvia: O-okay. After we ordered drinks, Gray asked Juvia if she was single. Juvia said yes and Gray smiled. Then Gray started asking Juvia questions about Lyon.

Mira: What kind of questions?

Juvia: W-well... If Juvia liked Lyon or Gray.

Everyone squealed in excitement and Cana had a devilish smirk on her face.

Juvia: Calm down! Juvia hasn't even told the best part yet!

They all waited in anticipation.

Juvia: Juvia said Gray and Gray said he was glad because he felt the same way. Then Gray kissed Juvia and asked her out on another date.

Lucy: He kissed you and your still living?!

Juvia: Gray only kissed Juvia on the cheek.

Cana: That's a drag.

Erza: So,where are you two going?

Juvia: The movies.

They all got sly smirks on their face and giggled.

Juvia: Wha-What?

Cana: The movies,huh?

Levy: Who knows what could happen .

Lucy: A dark room like that...you two love birds.

Mira: Oh,Juvia,anythings possible.
*wink*.

Erza: Yes...you better dress safely. *wink.*.

Her face was tinted red with a blush and they crowded around her.

Juvia: Wha-what are you guys talking about?

Cana: His body pressed against yours...in the dark.

Lucy: The way his lips will taste against yours.

Mira: The way he'll look at you seductively.

Levy: How he'll say your name.

Erza: The way he'll touch you .

Juvia was speechless. She couldn't believe her ears! But,it was the last part that sent her over the edge.

Cana: The way he'll sex you up.

Juvia's face was redder than Erza's hair,her eyes wide and mouth straight. Then,everyone burst into a fit of laughter.

Cana: The look on your face!

Erza: I'm sorry if we embarrassed you!

Lucy: Y-Yeah,we didn't mean it!

Juvia: You didn't?

Everyone stopped laughing.

Levy: You mean,you want him to do all that stuff?

Juvia: S-sure. Juvia w-wouldn't mind.

Everyone began to laugh all over again.

Juvia: Stop it. Stop teasing me.

Levy: Awe,come on. You know we didn't mean it like that. It's all in good fun.

Mira: Okay,okay,she's right. Let's stop. There are other things we could talk about.

There was another silence.

Lucy: Hey,Erza,Mira,Cana. Juvia,Levy and I all have guys we like or are dating. What about you three?

Erza: I had one once. Someone I liked. But,I had to move.

Lucy: Huh. What about you,Cana?

Cana: Well,there is someone I'm in to. But he goes to another school.

Mira: Name?

Cana: Bacchus.

Lucy: BACCHUS?!!

Cana: You know him?

Lucy: Uhg,it's a long story. But what about you,Mira?

Mira: Umm...I'd rather not say.

Levy: How about we each take turns guessing?

Mira: okay.

Erza: Um,that Rouge guy from saber tooth?

Mira: No.

Lucy: Is it Lyon?

Mira: No

Cana: Oh,oh! Hibiki from Blue Pegasus High?

Mira: No.

Levy: Is it that Sting guy from sabertooth that a bunch of girls were swooning over?

Mira: No.

Erza: I've got it! Freed!

Mira: No.

Cana: Alzack?

Mira: Nope!

Cana: I give up!

Levy: That creepy guy...crap! His name is on the tip of my tongue!...Bickslow?

Mira: No.

Juvia: Who is it?

Lucy: I'm all out of ideas.

Erza: Is it someone we know and goes to Fairy Tail?

Mira: Yes.

Cana: Just tell us!

Mira: Uh,fine! It's Laxus,okay?!

Everyone: LAXUS?!!

Levy: Wait,whose Laxus?

Lucy: That tall guy with blonde hair and a scar on his face.

Levy:...Ohh! Ew!

Mira: Ew?!

Levy: Too many muscles.

Mira: And Gajeel doesn't?

Levy: Ah-oh yeah,I see your point.

They all laughed and talked awhile longer. Then,around one or twelve A.M ,they decided to call it a night and went their separate ways.

Bam! How was that?! They were savage to Juvia tho 😏. And Mira likes Laxus?! Wait,we knew that nvm XD. Lol,anyway,vote,comment,all that good stuff. Love to hear feedback.
Sayonara little chipmunks!💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 737 21
What if fairytail was a fairytale? What if Lucy got locked up in a castle and had to be saved? What if she got saved by someone she didn't expect? Wh...
11.3K 186 21
Helloooooo Giyutan Oneshot book for all you lovely people! ^^ Guys. Please do not mind the first few chapters. They are vile. I swear. I SWEAR I IMPR...
3.6K 130 20
I'm bad at descriptions just read
97.9K 1.9K 15
A nalu book, full of oneshots! Full of typos from my angsty pre-teen mind. Enter at own risk :) Btw just letting y'all know, I wrote this shit back w...