French Connection

By hellinium

~previously known as La Reine~ "I dare you to kiss me." He breathed on my face, the warm blow felt inciting a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Part I)
Chapter 15 (Part II)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18**
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
suggestions pt. 2

Chapter 2

5.6K 177 34
By hellinium

Tessa sat on her seat, still. Pretending that she understood everything that was being taught in the class but random questions kept popping up in her head.

'Who the fuck is this guy?'

'Why didn't I come up a snarky retort?'

'What has happened to Tessa Collins?'

'What will my friends think about me?'

'Heck, what will the whole school think? Tessa is nervous because of a guy?'

She thought she needed a new gossip to come up with, before any of the scene gets viral in the school,
You'd ask why?

Because your personal life isn't so personal at this school. Secondly, Tessa is like a celebrity over here. She's famous for being famous. (Not that she's a Kardashian)

The shrill sound of the period bell indicated the end of the first block period. Tessa stood up abruptly, glancing towards Asher, who smiled like an idiot.
Giving him her best glare, she stormed out of the class.
"Tessa! Wait up!' She could here Sophia calling out but she pretended to ignore.

'I need sometime to work my brain out! The newbies are pathetic!'
She thought.

She took a left turn which led her outside the school. The sun shone brightly, causing her to contract her eyes, while her pupils adjusted to the bright light, she saw a short girl come up to her.

"Tessa Collins. Is that what they call you right?" A girl with a punk pixie cut and a creased school shirt came up to her with a deep voice.

"Yeah honey they do. I guess that's what you should call me too." Tessa stated cockily.

"Calm down dude. I need a favour from you. How much do you charge."

"Excuse me lil' birdy. Who the fuck told you that I do favours? And I don't charge. I don't want ya daddy's money. I'm rich enough." Tessa said quite irritatedly.

"Please Tessa. I really do need your help. There's this bitch in my class who morphed my picture in a sultry photo and is blackmailing me to leak it out."
Tessa arched an eyebrow.

"Ooh. Interesting. So why would she do that to you?" She seemed to take interest in the story of this random girl. Something about it interested her.

"Probably because the guy she had been hooking up with, and according to her she was 'falling' for," she said quoting in air " is hitting on me. He is my boyfriend now.." Tessa liked this. She loved gossiping.

"Oh. I like gossip. Who is this girl, then?"

"Cheyenne." The punk girl stated quietly.

"Cheyenne." She said whistling. She knows that this girl is one of Tatiana's clones. She knows what she has to do with her. Morphing? Blah. That's too old and basic. Has she got no class?
Plus, this punk girl seems quite cool. I think she could be of some use.

"So, how will your charge? Or what do you want me to do for you?"

"Hold up darling. I didn't say I'll help you. But the consequences could be changed if you tell me a secret of yours. A dirty little secret. Make sure it is of some worth."

"You're weird bro. A secret? Anyway, should it be about me or someone else?"

"Tell me about yourself. I know everything about others." Tessa said smugly.

The punk girl said quite hesitantly
"My mom is the owner of a strip club."

"Oh. That's juicy!" Tessa said happily.
"I like it. Your work will be done today."

"Wait. What? Today itself! Dude you're wicked!"

"I know. Now fuck off." Tessa said before anyone could see her talking to the punk girl.
She didn't want to be noticed talking to such people. Secondly, she didn't want Cheyenne to get an idea of what is going to hit her.

She had an amazing plan for her.

She quickly texted Ashley and Sophia to meet them at the green room of the seminar hall. That had been their secret hideout since freshman year.
All evil plans, had been developed here.
'The Devil's Burrow' is what they call it.

She quietly sat on the chair tapping her foot in anxiety, checking her watch time to time.
Finally the three knocks on the door indicated their presence.

"Finally! You guys are slow as fuck!" Tessa said.

"We had to fucking escape out of the P.E room! You mofo! You could've landed us in trouble!" Ashley whisper- screamed.

"Who's the President?"

"Barack Obama!" Sophia said dumbly.

Both Ashley and Tessa gave her a what-the-hell look. While she blushed.

"Okay so why did you call us?" She said dismissing the topic.

"I have a purpose to fill. So there's this punk girl who is being blackmailed by Cheyenne. I thought it would be an interesting deal to help her."

"Ohh! That Cheyenne!" Ashley spoke with enthusiasm.

"Yeah the certain one. Okay so here's what I want you guys to do.."

Two hours later..

Asher had been sitting in his Chemistry class taking down notes. Suddenly the guy who sat beside him nudged him violently.

"Hey man. My name's Nick. I think you're quite athletic. Wanna go for the Football tryouts?"

Asher was about to snap at him but then he remembered his father telling him that to be eligible for Yale, being the captain of the Football team is very important. What Nick said is true, he is into sports.

"Yeah man. Sure. When?"

"Tomorrow. Reach school at seven. It is a before school thing. Kay? See ya later buddy." He gave him a pat on the shoulder and walked away.
Soon, the period ended. While he walked out of the class he saw Zach running and panting.

"Dude! You gotta see this!"

"What are you-" Asher started but couldn't complete his sentence since Zach held his hand and started running.
Least bothered in his excitement that Asher on the other hand had a hard time keeping up with him who was about to fall but he maintained his composure.
All of a sudden after a massive amount of lefts and rights they had finally reached the lockers of the cheerleaders.

"Oh my god Zach! This is so creative! Like literally.
LOCKERS? Seriously Zach?" Asher half shouted.

"Are you stupid? See that!" He exclaimed excitedly.
Asher followed his gaze and stopped while his lips formed a twitch in amusement. He soon realized that this had been a hit.

"WHO SABOTAGED MY LOCKER!"
Cheyenne shouted in her nasally shrilly and high pitched voice.
Of course the crowd gathered laughed harder when she turned around to see the mess that had been created on her locker. Pictures of her partying and wearing skimpy dresses with no bras and really.. Embarrassing pictures of the time when puberty hadn't hit her. They all had a sequence when she was about 13 till now. Under her not-so-glow-up flowchart, was written in big letters.

'How changed from a geek to slut: join me!'

But she didn't realize that a certain trio had stolen her school uniform while she was in the shower of the girls locker room and written stuff like 'Whore, Daddy's girl and I'd do it anytime anywhere'.

She wore her shirt without seeing all of this and had been extremely furious.
This is beyond humiliation.

"Don't you think this is too much, Tessa?" The emotional fool, Sophia asked in a soft voice.

"Soph, you tell me one thing. This girl has no shame spreading her legs in front of any guy. I mean it's okay if you like doing this but at least in school, they should follow a decorum. Rules are made to be broken, and they consider themselves a savage then might as well taste their own medicine. If she does everything out in public then this should not be affecting her."
Tessa said defending herself. Whatever she says or whatever she does, has a meaning to it. If you must think that what she did was illogical, you must not be sane.

"I agree with you." Ashley chimed in between.

On the other hand Zach had been clutching his stomach to control his laughter.
"Zach, I think you're overdoing it. It's okay dude. We're done."

"Oh no wait Asher. This girl is a freak in bed! She has made me so furious and given me the worst nights ever in my life! Please let me enjoy this buddy." He laughed harder, now turning into a tomato.

"The joke's over guys! Now move back to your classes!" Asher said with a deep voice. Usually people treat the new students as a useless piece of trash can but Asher Reed's personality has everyone so dazed. He is so influential, so stunning. Just so much like Tessa Collins.

Tessa, Sophia and Ashley had already left for their classes. Everyone was slowly leaving. Suddenly Zach sprinted off, realizing he had to see his English teacher and talk to him about the upcoming project. Which left the two of them, Cheyenne and Asher.

"Thankyou Asher, thankyou so much. Don't even ask me how much I get bullied by these people. This is the story of every other day" She came closer to him, and placing her vicious long nails on his chest " I am so lonely. No one is my friend here. I don't know how will I ever be able to repay you. If only you could be my friend.. It would be so lovely. We can hangout, have some fun. So at your place or mine?" She said biting her lip. Trying to be all seductive and almost throwing herself on him.

While Asher had been vulnerable the moment before and now he was kind of irritated. What kind of a girl was she? Had she got no self respect? Like literally she just got her locker sabotaged saying stuff which are not used in a civilized conversation but this chick so damn desperate. So he decided to play her instead.

"You know Cheyenne." He said leaning towards her itchy perfume and fake extensions, unbuttoning her shirt, kissing her collarbone. "I usually-" He is cut of by a really loud moan made by Cheyenne, who is now grinding on him without any music, and clutching his ass from the other side. " don't associate myself with people like you. Who are desperate to get some. So bye." He removed himself from her hold and walked away, leaving a dumbstruck girl with her mouth hanging open, alone in the hallway.

-----------------------

Soon it was the last period with a bored Tessa sitting on the last bench of the classroom. She was understanding the lesson and taking notes quite nicely, but she didn't understand the point of learning History.
Why study the past when we have time to waste in future?
She didn't quite understand the concept and logic of this theory but apparently this is important for good grades. And she is quite known for maintaining her grades.

As soon as the bell rung, the students sprinted off the chairs and practically ran out of the classroom. The professor had a disturbed look on his face.
Sighing, he too started packing his things.
Tessa have him a small apologetic smile and asked.
"Sir, for the new class project that has to be done, can you assign us a different kind of homework which the students can work on a different edge this time?"
"What are you specifically trying to imply, child?"
"Sir I was thinking if we could do an assignment on a war. Like each person can take up a war and study about a story that has been involved in it. Like two people meet during a war, or agents double crossing countries, or maybe write a rap song about the whole scenario and present in front of the class? It could be very enjoyable!"
She said grinning.

"Why that's a terrific idea Miss Collins! I'm proud of you. I can now see why you are the president. You can be the next Valedictorian my child!" He said.

Tessa nodded and went out of the class to meet her friends in the parking lot. Most of the lot was empty, about a dozen cars were left and she saw her friends waiting in their own cars. But Tessa's matte black Murcielago stood out from every other car. She hopped in and they all drove to Ashley's house.

"Man, I want a house of my own." Tessa whined into a pillow.

Currently the three were in Ashley's bedroom. Hanging around and eating food. While Sophia was on the computer, Tessa whining about getting a place of her own before getting 18. Ashley eating a going through the Twitter.

"Guys! See this! Now doubt that this new guy is popular. Also, he kind of looked familiar. What's his name Tessa?"

"Asher Reed." She said in a bored tone. She was done with the guy. Literally everyone was talking about him! Her ears were baked from hearing every girl fantasizing about him or gushing or planning to hook up with him. Had they got no business?

"It says that Asher Reed, a 17 year old handsome hu-" Sophia was stopped by a grunting noise made by Tessa. She planned on ignoring her snide comments anyway. "Hunk was born in Stockholm, Sweden. His father is a very famous director in Hollywood and his mother has her own cosmetic line. He aspires to become an actor, as stated by him in an interview taken a few years ago."

"His mother must know mine." Tessa said after Sophia finished reading.

"C'est la vie, mes amis. C'est la vie." Ashley said sighing. She had been so tired.
"Guys I'm taking a nap! Hola world!"
She said yawning.

"Hola is hello you dumbass." Tessa said

"Oh yeah whatever. You see how tired I am? See you later." Ashley went into a deep sleep while the clock struck 10.

"I guess it's too late to drive home. Soph I guess we should stay here only. Off to sleep!" Tessa mumbled

While Sophia hummed quietly. She had her fingers on her lips, distorting them, while she wore her black frames glasses and checked Facebook.
She opened Zachary Anderson's timeline and sighed.

"Beauty." She thought and chuckled while her phone pinged. She shut off her laptop and picked up her phone while shoving Ashley away who layer on her phone.

'Hey' was a simple message from an unknown number.

'Um. Who are you?'

'It's Zach here.' And a wide smile spread across Sophia's face. While she the clock struck 2 and she was still texting Zachary.

And it was a long night..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 56.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
187K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
4.7M 106K 142
Soon to be Published Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's province. S...
4.4M 95.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...