Rilaya One-Shots

By MusicSavedMe_95

Just a bunch of cute Rilaya stories! If you cant take the extreme gay of this get your dusty crusty face out... More

Sweet Kisses at Dawn and dates
Halloween
Election
Just dont hurt her
I know
Merry Me?
Scars
Missing you
Bullies
Rings
Cheater?
Soulmates
Numbers
Smoke and Fire
Breaking Policies
Concerts
You all along
Two Pieces of a Puzzle
Its gonna be ok
Therapy Session
Rilaya Rant
Angry
Girl Meets the End (P1)
Girl Meets the End (P2)
Dear Riley, From Lucas
Girl Meets Coming Out
Messy Breakups
Colors
Falling in Love
Finding Eachother
Coming Full Circle
Shes my Reason to live
Opportunities
Tangled up
Lucky
Abuse
Christmas Cards
Scary Story
Golden Hour
Dreams (pt1)
Dreams (pt2)

Love me

1.8K 46 1
By MusicSavedMe_95

-Maya-

Three years. It's been three years since I lost her. Three years since I falsely accused the love of my life and lost her. The story went something like, I told her my feelings, she kissed me, we dated, then I got insecure. It was bad to I just kept thinking, "Shes just doing this because I'm pathetic. She doesn't love me no one does." It drives me insane everyday.

-flashback-

"Riley can I talk to you?" I said pulling her into her room, she sat next to me in the bay window and kissed my cheek leaning onto my shoulder. "What's up peaches?" She smiled softly and it made my heart flutter before I remembered what was happening.

"Riley.. You don't have to pretend anymore." She looked up at me confused, "What do you mean babe?" I looked down as I scooted away, "I know you don't like me, I know you're just doing this because you pity me. It's ok I can handle not having the feelings returned. It just hurts that you lie about having feelings for me." Riley looked genuinely shocked and she tried to scoot closer but I kept scooting away,

"Peaches... I do love you! You make me so happy, please don't say you think you're pathetic. I think you're perfect." I shook my head and I could feel the tears about to flow and she tried to scoot closer once again but I was on the edge. I stood up, "Stop LYING!! RILEY HOW COULD YOU LIE STRAIGHT TO ME FACE?!" This time I felt the tears stream down my face.

"I'm not lying Peaches." She said softly trying to calm me down, "NO! You're gonna realize you're FOOLING YOURSELF!! AND THEN LEAVE ME!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYONE LEAVING ANYMORE RILEY!!" She looked frustrated, "I won't leave you Maya. You mean the world to me." I shook my head again as she began to approach me, "NO! DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN! UNLESS YOU'RE SAYING SOMETHING THAT'S TRUE!" She stood there and looked at me shocked, "OK FINE THEN!! I WON'T!! I WILL JUST FORGET ALL THE AMAZING TIMES WE HAD AS FRIENDS!! AND ALL THE TIMES WHILE WE DATED EXAUSE YOU KNOW IT WASNT REAL IN THE FIRST PLACE ACCORDING TO YOU!!"

I ran out the front door and never once looked back.

-end of flashback-

The next day at school I had my schedule changed so I had no classes with her. It hurt like hell though not seeing her everyday. At the end of the year I convinced my mom to let me be homeschooled and we moved upstate to Shawn's cabin.

Thinking about what I did hurts me so much because I ruined my own life that day. I wiped my face on my sleeves and went out to the living room. Shawn and my mom were asleep on the couch watching some old movie.

I turned off the tv and tucked them in with a blanket and smiled thinking about how great they are for each other. I locked the front door and headed back to my room and I began to absent mindlessly draw. When I was done I put it on the window so I could look at it from far away.

I choked back the tears as I looked at my latest drawing. It was Riley at exactly 5 in the bay window. I know that because she was golden, she was perfect.

I tore the page from my book and shoved it in a box I keep under my bed. It's a box full of everything Riley, all my drawings, pictures I used to keep all over my walls, the locket she got me for my 15th birthday. The only thing that could remind me of her that I keep out is the friendship ring she gave me. "Thunder...." I mumbled while holding up my hand waiting for her to be there to say her part.

I felt a familiar hand intertwine with mine, "Lightning." I heard her voice say, now I'm officially going crazy I look up and she's standing infront of me. I almost scream but I don't, "R-Riley.... Why? H-How? Am I going insane?" She chuckles and its my favorite sound in the world,

"No peaches. It's taken me three years. But I found you. I would've shown up years ago if it weren't for my parents. I was devastated so they told me I wasn't allowed to try and see you. But I snuck out last night and went to your old apartment. You weren't there so I took the subway here as fast as I could. Maya I'm in love with you. I miss you so much, I know you didn't believe me before but do now. Pl-"

I cut her off with my lips and I pulled her on top of me. "Don't say anything else honey." She smiled at me and pulled me into a hug, "Cuddles?" I nodded and we laid back into my bed and we held onto eachother for dear life. We fell asleep shortly after.

The next morning I woke up to her sniffling beside me. I heard her sob quietly and I darted up. She was laying on the edge of my bed with something in her hand. I scooted closer and saw it was my Riley box. I moved next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, "Hey what's wrong baby?" She moved out of my arms an locked us in my room. I grew more and more concerned, "Riles baby what's up?" She moved the pictures of her out of the box and she smiled at them, then she pulled out the pictures.

At the bottom of everything she pulled out my notebook... Crap.... "Please tell me it isn't true Maya." She said with a sad look in her eyes, "I can't honey." I mumbled while she flipped easily to a page, it was crisp because it was dried from all my tears like most pages in this book. But this one was a certain entry.

August 11th. The day when things got bad. She pulled the razor out of the slip for subject, it had dried blood on it. Not just any blood, mine. I just stared into my lap thinking of that night. She sat everything down and looked at me, "Take off you're shirt and pants." She said her voice trembling, I shook my head, "No you don't wann-" she cut me off, "Now.." She growled, this time I did as she said.

Lifting up my shirt to reveal my scars, she gasped and kissed me, "Oh baby I'm so sorry." She hugged me tight before telling me to continue. I slipped my jeans off revealing the scars that sat at the top of my thighs. These were to worst, the deepest.

Riley looked at me and kissed me full of passion. But the look in her eyes made me happy. She wasnt disgusted, "Peaches you're beautiful. I love you. But why?" She pushed me back onto the bed and she rubbed my stomach as she kissed along the scars on my thighs.

"It went on for a couples months..." I said shakily, she paused for a second before going back to kissing my scars, "I did it because I hated that it was my fault I lost you. My fault that for two years I hadn't seen my best friend and ex girlfriend. I felt worthless without you by my side. Everyone laughed at me, no one liked me at my new school so I decided to stay homeschooled."

She nodded moving up to my stomach and rubbing her thumb along the scars she just kissed on my thighs, "There was a girl. Her name was Alexis. She called me a fag, and she told me I was worthless, ugly, and stupid." I said in tears now. Riley finished kissing my scars and she moved me onto her lap.

"Baby don't ever think that. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met. You're the opposite of worthless, I mean look at all the art you've done, look at how many lives you've changed. And baby just because you like girls doesn't mean you're any less human than anyone else. I love you for who you are." She said, stopping every once in awhile to kiss away my tears.

I melted in her arms and she pulled me in to a hug, holding me tight. I felt so secure in her arms, I felt so safe. "I'm sorry Riles." She pulled back so she could look at my face, "For what peaches?" I looked down shyly, "For blowing up at you." She kissed my forehead, "It's okay baby, we're together now that's all that matters." I smiled at her and kissed her. We stayed like that for awhile

We were walking down the street hand in hand when a familiar red head bumped into me, "Move it fag." I guess Riley heard her because she grabbed her wrist as she was walking away, "Excuse me? What did you just call my girlfriend?" Riley looked at me and mouthed 'Is this Alexis?' I nodded and Alexis chuckled, "Excuse me I have places to be. I don't have time to be held up by that piece of trash and her girlfriend."

I saw Riley's knuckles go white and I saw her face change from kinda mad to blazing, "Excuse me. What did you call this gorgeous girl?" I smiled at what Riley was doing, "Shes a piece of trash. Why are you dating her? I mean honestly there are so many more girls out there who are way better looking, way smarter, and not as useless."

I felt tears prickle my eyes, "Now Alexis. It's not like you're any better. Look at you. You're pathetic, picking on girls like Maya because you're sick. Because you're gay and you're scared to come to terms with it so you pick on her. Now tell me it's not true." Alexis's eyes went wide.

"It's not true now let me go you worthless piece of crap." Whatever that had been holding me back snapped. No one talked to Riley like that and got a away with it, I walked up to Alexis and hit her as hard as I could. She was barely standing and I shoved her down, "Finally you're as low as you're level." I grabbed Riley's hand and walked away.

"I love you peaches. You know that right?" I nodded as Riley kissed my cheek, "I know it for sure baby girl."

(A/N hey guys hope you liked this chapter. I added the last part because oh ought standing up to her bully would be cool. This is the longest chapter so far! Like I said I tried to keep this one happy and cliché as possible because of the depressing last chapter. But yeah thanks for all the support! Hope you're enjoying these!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.2K 35
Maya Lucas Riley Farkle Zay and Isorada all get Instagram and couples are formed and some couples are destroyed {this is a lucaya and riarkle fanfict...
24.6K 583 40
Obviously they're more than for friends
8.2K 391 33
Maya knew she had to convince Lucas to make her one of them. But she didn't have to. Now, Maya's one of them, and she has to face more than she eve...
157K 5.1K 40
What if at the very start they hated eachother. What happens if a accident happens which brings them together. Find out what happens!