To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Ch. 13 time for action

1.5K 112 33
By KassandraVivu

Chapter 13 Time for action.

Kassie POV

I came down with a couple things.

It was a game to him after all and he sees me and him as players.

But what if I get the upper hand, how could I do that.

The serial killer thinks I can identify him, I don't see why he thinks I can identify him if he had something covering his face.

Unless... unless something else was showing that could be used to identify him.

I gasp.

There was something else that he could be identified with and I could have seen it that night.

Heck, I probably saw it that night, but I don't know what it could be.

I have to think about it and I have to remember what it could be.

It must be something that can actually be pinpoint to one person only, that has to be why the killer is doing all of this.

But with all that has happened I can't even remember anything.

I started typing on the computer of ways I can remember something and something pulled up with a lady that was supposedly a physic.

I couldn't believe I was thinking about this, honestly, am I really going to go to a physic for a hypnosis.

It needed to be done, I needed to remember what t his killer thought I saw. Heck, I needed to remember everything that night.

Every single detail.

But how was I going to get there? I could ask one of the cops to take me there. Surely that would be fine right?

I cleared out the history and turned off the computer.

I walked towards the door and look outside the peephole.

I didn't see any of the police officers outside.

"That's strange..." I said as I walked towards the window.

I saw their cars and I walked back towards the front door and unlocked it.

I ran towards their cars.

"Hey guys I was wondering if you guys could take me to a-" I looked at the police officers cars and found them dead with their throat slash.

I didn't even scream, I immediately turned around and ran back to the house. I used my legs and ran as fast as I could.

I reached the door and pulled it open slamming the door right behind me and locking it.

I let out a couple of breaths.

"He... he.... he killed them, he killed them," I said to myself.

I heard a noise coming from upstairs and I froze.

He's in the house.

I rush myself to Chris office to where my cell phone was.

I quickly grabbed my phone and look for a place to hide. I couldn't fight him yet, I couldn't stand up to the serial killer if I didn't know his weakness yet.

I immediately ran to the closet and locked myself in.

I hit the speed dial number to Chris and it rings once and he picked up.

"Kass you okay?" He asked me and I beat him to it.

"Chris he's in the house. He's here, he killed the police officers Chris." I said and I heard Chris yelling to his team and telling them that they had to leave.

"Kass listens to me, I'll be right there okay. Find somewhere to hide for me okay. I'll be there soon, okay I'll be there. Stay on the phone with me." Chris said and I nodded my head and said okay.

I stayed quiet, I didn't want to talk, I couldn't let the killer know that I was here. I couldn't let him know where I was. I listened to Chris soothing words telling me that he was almost there.

"Chris.. he killed both officers. He killed them both." I whispered to him on the phone.

Chris stayed silent.

"Chris what's wrong why are you quiet?" I asked

"There was three officers. Not two..." He said and my head turned as I heard a loud scream.

"Chris that could only mean two things.

That the other officer is the serial killer which I doubt or the serial killer has him." I whispered on the phone and then another loud scream came and it sounded painful.

"The killer has him, Chris. I can't let him do this to him." I said to Chris on the phone.

"Kass... baby girl stay where you're. Do not leave the room. He's doing this on purpose, he's trying to bring you out where ever your hiding." Chris said.

"Chris just hurry up and get here okay, I can't just let this guy keep killing people who have a family and children. Did the officers have a family?" I asked him and seeing that he didn't answer gave me my answer.

"Chris hurry up and get here please, but I can't let this man die because of me," I said and got up from where I was sitting, I put the phone in my back pockets, not even hanging up on Chris. When I confront the killer I wanted Chris to be able to hear everything.

I walked out the closet and heard another scream.

It was coming from upstairs and I went towards the kitchen for two knives.

I walked up slowly upstairs with one knife in my hand and the other in my pants.

"Ahh!" The scream came out again. When I reached the last step I saw the officer arms tied behind his back and blood was falling down his face.

He looked up at me and shook his head

"Ms. Miller run, it's a trap it's a trap run." He whispered. I felt like someone was behind me and I immediately turned around and back up.

In front of me was a man wearing a mask, a Saw mask at that. Well shit.

"Well. You've got me you son of a bitch. What now? What are you going to do now? " I asked him. He didn't even move, he just stood there and stare at me.

"Why do you even do it?! Why do you hurt innocent people!? What did they ever do to you? You're hurting people that are love and have done nothing wrong to you. These people were innocent. You're a monster." I said

The killer moves his head to the side and leans it to the side as if to show he was laughing at me.

"You don't care, do you...... You don't care that you hurt them. You should hurt yourself instead, it seems like your the problem not them. Your the one who needs to die, not them." I said and he walked towards me and I held the knife up. He stood in front of the knife.

I didn't understand him, here he is standing in front of me.

He could hurt me any second but he's not doing it, he's not hurting me.

"This is all a game to you, this is just a little game That you want someone to play with you and I happened to be the other player. Your sick and I have you know that you're not going to win this game at all. Because I know who you're." I said to him which was complete bull shit because I didn't.

He grabbed my arm that had the knife in it and I immediately used my other arm to grabbed the knife I had in my pants and cut his arm that held my right arm.

He instantly let go of my right arm. I turned around and kick him in the face and he flew across the room and I ran towards the officer on the floor who was watching the whole situation.

I grabbed him and pulled his body towards the bedroom and locked the door.

I grabbed my phone from my back pockets.

"Chris please get an ambulance. He's badly inquired."

I said and Chris told me that there was already on its way and that he was almost there.

I turned around to face the officer he was losing a lot of blood.

Damn it how far was Chris. It finally hit me that the police department is really far from Chris house.

I look at the officer next to me and he stared back at me.

"Don't worry Chris will be here soon." But right after I said that the lights went off.

*Kassandra speaks*

This Chapter was so good, Like damn I wrote this.

Does anyone think Kassie figure out who the killer was already?

Or was she lying to him?

Comment your answers

Until then check out my other books. Enjoy Dolls xoxo

Mwah

Muah Comment what you think will happen next dolls, I want to know what you dolls think.

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 6.8K 32
#624 in Teen fiction on October 3, 2017 #949 in Teen fiction on October 9, 2017 #178 in Teen fiction on October 14, 2017 #136 In #Mute on January 10...
165K 10.3K 90
Be My Bad Boy Be My Man, Be My weekend lover( ha just kidding) but don't be my friend. (seriously, don't be my friend) Rosemary has a plan but she ne...
204K 9.7K 72
"Captain, please reconsider. There's no way I'll be able to work with her. She's reckless, she doesn't follow orders, and she's a danger to the opera...
57.5K 6.9K 53
{18+} 🏆 WATTYS 2023 SHORTLISTED ROMANCE Zemira Ford knows a thing or two about paparazzi and being under the limelight. What she does not know is...