Rilaya One-Shots

By MusicSavedMe_95

Just a bunch of cute Rilaya stories! If you cant take the extreme gay of this get your dusty crusty face out... More

Sweet Kisses at Dawn and dates
Halloween
Election
Just dont hurt her
I know
Merry Me?
Scars
Missing you
Bullies
Rings
Cheater?
Soulmates
Numbers
Love me
Breaking Policies
Concerts
You all along
Two Pieces of a Puzzle
Its gonna be ok
Therapy Session
Rilaya Rant
Angry
Girl Meets the End (P1)
Girl Meets the End (P2)
Dear Riley, From Lucas
Girl Meets Coming Out
Messy Breakups
Colors
Falling in Love
Finding Eachother
Coming Full Circle
Shes my Reason to live
Opportunities
Tangled up
Lucky
Abuse
Christmas Cards
Scary Story
Golden Hour
Dreams (pt1)
Dreams (pt2)

Smoke and Fire

1.7K 44 7
By MusicSavedMe_95

(Riley)

It's now been a year since Maya left. I've gotten over it mostly, thanks to Sabrina. She's always there for me.... Yeah we may also kinda be dating..... She took me in after Maya left and broke up with me, it was kinda crazy because Sabrina looks so much like Maya and sometimes my emotion get control of me and I say Maya instead of Sabrina.

I can always see the hurt in her eyes when I do because she try's so hard to get me over but my ankle catches every time. I love her so much, she makes me better. Plus she's just like me, she's so adorable and goofy. With her flowing (originally blonde) now light pink curls she's a couple years older than me, she's still a little bit shorter though.

It means a lot to me that she cared so much when she saved me on the street one day.
(Flash back)

I was walking down the street as it was pouring rain so you couldn't tell I was crying. I was crying because the love of my life Maya Hart is moving and she broke up with me. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and I almost walked into a busy street, but Sabrina grabbed me just in time and she took me back to her house where we talked and talked for what seemed like hours.

-end of flashback-

It was soothing at first because she looked like Maya. But she's amazing and she deserves to be loved, so when she asked me out I agreed. But I think she's awesome and I love her to death.

It was crazy because I just opened up to her that day and she didn't close me, she held me open until I closed myself. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt her shift beside me. "Riley are you going to be ok? I'm going to tell you something..." My face dropped.

"Are you breaking up with me Sabby??" She chuckled, "No Riley it's just I'm afraid to tell you this.. Because well it hurt you so much but... Umm well it just popped up in my feed." I chuckled, "Come on spill it! It can't be that bad!" I grabbed the phone from her hands and my smile turned into a frown real quick.

"New news on Maya Harts tour! 'Ill play my last show in New York, then ill be staying there for awhile. It's my home you know? And I'm also looking forward to seeing my old friends.' Says Maya. Our interviewer asked about dating life and she seemed kinda upset at the topic, 'No. I'm not dating anyone at the moment. Another reason I chose New York for last is because I was hoping to see a certain someone.. Someone that I took advantage of last time I was here.. She was amazing and I've come to win her back.' 'Well Maya we wish you luck! Thanks for being here we will see you next time.'"

I stared at the phone just shocked, "Riley you can still go to the high school reunion. I don't think she'll show up, I mean she has an interview scheduled during that. Do you still wanna go?" I nodded my head, I knew she wouldn't miss the reunion for the world even if it meant losing fame. I just had to see her.

It's the night of the high school reunion. I'm shaking, Sabrina notices but she hasn't said anything. I think she's thinks I'm nervous to see my old best friends. So I'm just gonna stick with that, even though its because Maya's coming.

I'm terrified as to what people will think. We were the model couple. Sabrina can't come because she has work at The NightHawk Diner. I dried my sweaty palms on my jeans and headed out the door. Where I live now isn't that far away from the high school so I got there pretty fast.

When I got there I looked around and I saw Farkle and Lucas cuddled up in the corner. I walked over to them and we talked as people began to show up. I was happy and somewhat relieved that Maya hasn't shown up.

All of a sudden a hush fell across the room. My stomach turned into knots, I swallowed hard, "Hey! Man why are y'all so quiet? It's just me! Same old M-... Riley...." I shut my eyes and faced towards Lucas and Farkle who left as I heard footsteps behind me.

"Wow... You're even more beautiful now than when I left. Some things just get better everyday huh?" She chuckled and it was the same sweet laughter that I loved, she sat down in front of me, "Why are you here Maya?" Everyone else returned to dancing and talking, "Well Riley I'm here to win back you're heart. Because I love you." I looked into my lap.

"Maya.... I'm umm kinda.." I didnt get to finish my sentence when I felt Sabrina's arms wrap around me, "Hey Darling. Is she bothering you? You gonna be ok? I heard she was here and I came right over to check on you." I kissed Sabrina on the cheek, "Im fine but Maya. This is Sabrina. My girlfriend." Her tone changed in .001 seconds, she went from happy to almost disappointed, "Ok babe I gotta get back to work. Ill see you tonight?" I nodded at Sabrina and she headed out.

"Wow. She seems great. If she really cared she would've stayed though." Maya mumbled just looking into her lap, I ignored the last part, "Yeah she is. But Maya. If it wasnt for her I wouldn't be here. When you broke up with me I ran through the streets crying, I almost ran out in front of a car. She saved me Maya." Maya just nodded and excused herself, when she got up she had tears in her eyes. I immediately felt bad, because I never got over her. Because I just told her I had a girlfriend, I told the girl I really love I had a girlfriend.

It's not a lie, but I also feel bad about Sabrina, I love her like a sister, I love Maya like no one else. It was only a short amount of time before Maya came back. Her hair was kinda tangled, meaning she kept running her hands through her hair nervously. Her eyes were kinda puffy and red but her face was smiley and that made me happy.

"Maya come with me we need to talk." She looked confused for a second then she followed me, I grabbed her hand and led her to the roof of the high school. No one else knew how to get up here, the only reason I know is because I stumbled across it the first day of high school.

"Riley... I'm sorry about coming off like that. I had no idea you had a girlfriend, you seem calm and happy around her so I'm gonna back off. But know I love you, if anything ever happens with her let me no or so god help her! No one hurts my girl." I smiled at her rambling off, I grabbed her hands and intertwined them with mine.

"Now Maya. I'm calm around her because of the way I love her." Maya looked down, "Riley I don't really wanna hear abou-" I cut her off, "It took me till tonight to realize how I love her. I love her like a sister, seeing you upset it just hurt me so much because it hurts when you make someone you love cry. When I found out about your tour ending here I was happy yet sad."

Maya sighed, "Im sorry for leaving Riles. I should've put you first. Popularity is nice but it's stressing. I would kill just to be normal and be with you like the old times, where I could hug, kiss, and hold hands with you whenever I wanted to. I love you Riley so much. I'm sor-" I cut her off, this time with my lips.

I took her by surprise I knew it because it took her a second to kiss back. She pulled away, "As much as I love that.. You have a girlfriend... I can't tear you apart. You need to do it yourself. When you've done it you know where to find me babe. Same place I've always been." She kissed my cheek I felt my face redden.

She left without another word, it took me a bit to register what happened. When it sunk in I ran as fast as I could to the house, I packed my stuff and set it in my car. I drove down to the nighthawk diner.

When I got there I ran inside I hugged Sabrina and made her sit, "ok listen. I'm sorry. I haven't been giving you all my love, it's not ok. I mean we haven't even kissed, I think it's because we aren't meant to be lovers. I think we are sisters, we care so much about each other. But I haven't been good." She placed a finger on my lips

"... I knew something was going to happen at the high school reunion. There's just been a ticking clock hanging over us since Maya announced her tour ending stop. But it's ok, because you're destined for Maya I know you are. I'm glad I got to have you when I did. But go get the love of your life, if she ever hurts you god help her." I kissed her cheek and ran out to my car. I locked it, not even caring. I needed to get there fast, and traffic was too busy. I ran down the bustling streets of New York.

Just down the street I saw Maya's old apartment complex. I felt out of breath but I pushed it away and ran harder than before. I decided the elevator was too slow so I ran up the two flights of stairs. I ran to the edge of the hallway, Maya answered a little bit after I knocked giving me time to recover. She saw me and a smile appeared on her face, I pushed her inside and shut the door behind me, "I love you peaches."

She nodded and smirked, "I love you too honey." I pushed her back onto the couch. In just 1.5 seconds I was on her lap, our lips connected. "I've missed you peaches. Don't ever leave again." Maya bit her lip, "Never in a million years Love." She whispered it into my ear and I felt shivers go down my spine, "Damn you hart..." I said while crashing my lips onto hers.

Sabrina and I ran into a burning building without a care, but Maya and I? We ran through the building and came out alive.

(A/N sorry for a not so great chapter guys. It's been a work of progress the past two days. So yeah thanks for all the support. I love it when you guys comment your opinions! So keep doing that! Thanks again and I hope you're enjoying these stories! Peace out✌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.2K 35
Maya Lucas Riley Farkle Zay and Isorada all get Instagram and couples are formed and some couples are destroyed {this is a lucaya and riarkle fanfict...
50.7K 1K 34
Maya doesn't believe in having a one. Mostly because no one in her family had been able to keep there "one" Josh doesn't believe in love that is unti...
16.5K 235 19
𝐲𝐨𝐮 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃.] rj caswen oneshots. contains • smut • fluff • angst copyright © [2023] © 𝐖𝐕𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐐𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘 2023.
89.2K 853 29
"taking on the world one-shot at a time" {gmw oneshots} {©2019|brooke}