Royal Blood

By Ads910

Alyssa, age 18, is a princess that is next in line for the throne of a tiny kingdom her family rules. Her fat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 6

2.1K 42 2
By Ads910

Ok here's chapter 6!! Hope you like it!!! I still need a cover page so if anyone knows somebody who makes them or if yiou do please tell me!! Ok how about I make a deal with you? If you comment and vote more than I will start updating more often than just once a month. How's that? you think you can agree to that deal?

well vote comment, fan, and enjoy!!

Chapter

Chase’s POV

I followed Alyssa outside (seems like all of her classes take place outdoors) and towards a table where a young man was sitting.  She let out a small sigh as she made it over and allowed the man to plant a kiss on her hand after bowing.

“Princess Alyssa, always a pleasure to see you.  Are you ready for your lessons?” the over confident man asked.

“I guess Clyde” she said in a bored voice and sat in the seat across from him.  She nodded towards me and pointed to the chair next to her.  I sat down and it seemed like her teacher noticed me for the first time even though I was standing right behind Alyssa the whole entire time.  Typical human, always ignoring the vampire.

He studied me for a second, turned his attention back to Alyssa, and asked, “Is this your new slave?” He spat the last word out with such venom it surprised even me.  I could tell I wasn’t going to like this man, not that I liked most humans anyways.

As an answer Alyssa fixed him with an icy glare and said, “Yes and his name is Chase and that is what you will address him as.”

I was surprised at how mad she had sounded.  I got the feeling she didn’t like the guy that much either.

“Where is his collar? Does your father know that he isn’t wearing one?” Clyde asked smirking at her, completely oblivious to Alyssa’s hard glare.

“I don’t think that is any of your business, now are we going to do what I came here to do or should I leave?” She asked

 His smile dropped so quickly I almost laughed.  He leaned back in his chair, folded his arms over his chest, and as an answer he started talking about a war that went on long ago.

When he did Alyssa pulled out a notebook I didn’t even know she was carrying and a pencil.  She opened it up, and curious I leaned forward ever so slightly so I could see what was in it.  She started flipping through the pages till she made it to a blank one.  I gasped when I noticed that each one was filled with beautiful drawings that she has drawn herself.  There was an assortment of pictures, never the same thing twice.  One was a picture of a sunset that she had colored and made it look exactly like a real one.   Another was a picture of the garden most drawn looking out of her bedroom window and the pictures went on from there.  I put my attention onto what she was drawing now, and realized with a start it was me.  She had already had the outline of my face drawn and was starting on my eyes.  I watched her intently as she drew trying to ignore Clyde’s ramblings as he talked about something boring that sounded suspiciously like something I had already lived through a hundred years ago.

She finished as soon as Clyde was done and even though she has already drawn me once before it still amazed me.  I liked seeing myself through her eyes….

She got up suddenly and I followed suit as she walked away from Clyde without even a second glance.

When we got in the castle she had her notebook held to her chest, and said, “I hate that man.”

I thought came to mind and I decided to voice it, she’s not the type who would punish a slave for talking…

“Why don’t you just fire him?  Hire somebody else who you like?”

She looked up at me startled, surprised probably that I actually talked.

“I can’t” she said in a bitter defeated tone, “My dad hired him to keep an eye on me.  I guess he thought that as soon as I saw a hot guy I would poor myself out to him.  What an idiot.  So no matter how much I hate Clyde I don’t have the power to replace him.”

Alyssa’s POV

As Chase and I were walking back to my room, James came running full speed towards us.  He was barely able to stop himself before he knocked me over.

“I’m glad I caught you! Master Daniel wants you to report to his office immediately.  I have to warn you though he is not in a good mood right now, so be careful at what you say…”

“Thanks for telling me James.” I told him gratefully, though I was saddened at the thought that I had to go see my father. “I will head there right away”

James nodded and took off, “I have a couple other things I have to do, so bye!” he yelled over his shoulder.

I turned to Chase and said, “I’ll meet you in my room after I go see my father.”

He nodded and walked off.  I watched him go and as he turned the corner I decided I couldn’t make my father wait anymore longer and headed towards his study.

“Ah, Alyssa, I see my slave told you to come,” my father said as I walked through the door.

I nodded and immediately notice my father’s favorite knife that he was twirling around in his fingers.  It was the same one he had thrown at me years ago, the one that left a scar down my leg.  “What do you need father?” I asked cautiously.

“Well a duke invited us to go eat at their house tonight and I told him we would be there, so I need you to get dressed in your best, we’ll be leaving soon. Oh, and I heard you haven’t been making your vampire wear his collar, make sure he’s wearing it tonight.  It will benefit all of us if he does. That is all, you may go now.”

I was about to argue until I heard the threat in his voice and the deadly glint in his eyes.  I knew the violence he was capable of and decided I was going to listen to James warning, so I just nodded and left.  I walked down the hallway promising myself that I would get back at Clyde for telling my father that.  I knew he did it just to get back at me for yelling at him earlier that day, I’m surprised he wasn’t there smirking over my father’s shoulder just then.

I walked in a saw Chase sitting in the chair in the corner.  He got up when I entered, I think he was able to tell I was mad, and asked, “What did he want?”

“He needed to tell me that we have to go eat with a duke tonight.  Him and his stupid politics…”

Chase just nodded, and I was grateful he didn’t ask why I was mad though, he would soon find out.

I marched to my closet thinking about the collar.  I hate those collars, it’s like they are dogs when you put them on.  Though, most people think of their slaves even lower than dogs.  Apparently collars are supposed to help us though… It tells other people that the certain vampire is theirs and nobody is allowed to touch them but them.  It is also made out of a very strong metal that even vampire’s with their super strength cannot break.  If a vampire runs off it is rare that they are able to get the collar off, which helps the owner find the vampire and recapture him so they can take him back home so they can either punish them severely or kill them.  Most of the owners think it is letting them off easy if they just kill them so they will usually torture them or deprive them of blood before they kill them.  It’s really sick at what some people do.

I snapped out of my thoughts and undressed.  I picked out an elegant dress that sadly you have to wear a corset with.  It had totally slipped my mind that I would need a maids help to get it on…

I opened the door a crack and stuck my head out, locating Chase.  He had sat back down, but jumped to attention as soon as I had stuck my head out.

“Chase can you please go find a maid and send her in here?”

He nodded and headed out the door. Not even two minutes later he came back with a young maid with short brown hair. She spotted me and immediately came over and slipped into my huge closet that is almost as big as my room.

“I need help getting into my corset.”

She just nodded and I turned around to she could lace it up.  I sucked in my breath, preparing myself for the tightness of the corset.  She yanked and pulled on the strings tightly, and I helped her as best as I could by sucking in my tummy, which wasn’t much help.

After many yanks on the string she managed to lace it up and help me into my dress. I turned towards the mirror when she was done, barely breathing, and smiled in satisfaction.  The blue dress matched my eyes perfectly and the dress complimented my ting figure, showing off my curves.  I moved my gaze to my hair and decided it still looked pretty down, so I wouldn’t waste anymore time on doing something to it.  I just needed to add a little bit of make-up….

I turned back to the maid that was standing off to the side, and said, “Thanks for your help, you may go now.”

She nodded and I followed her out of the closet and watched her as she walked out if the room.

I did a quick once over of my room and saw that the maid I had sent for had done her job well.  The blood was gone from the floor and the collar was sitting nice and neat on my bedside table.  I ignored it for now and walked to my bathroom barely noticing Chase watched me wide eyed the whole entire time.

I sat down on the little bench and put on a light amount of blush and a little bit of bright red lipstick.  Satisfied I walked back out.

My mood quickly dropped when I when I remembered I had to make Chase wear that ugly collar.

I looked up and noticed him staring at me again and motioned him over. I picked up the collar from the bedside table and took the key, putting it in the drawer.

“Chase” I said, “I’m so sorry I have to make you wear this thing, I would never do it unless my father wasn’t making me.”

I glanced up at his face to see if he was mad, not even realizing I had looked down in the first place. His face was devoid of all emotion and I figured after more than a hundred years of being a slave he was used to these things by now.

Chase just nodded and turned around kneeling on the ground so I could put it on.  Believe it or not, but with his six foot frame he was six inches taller than me.

 I lifted the heavy metal piece over his head and around his neck, closing the lock in the back.

He gracefully stood back up and followed me to the door.

We made it outside where my mother, father, James, Aaron and Jesse were waiting with a couple of guards.

My father’s eyes immediately went to Chase’s neck and then smiled at me in approval.  I just glared at him.

“Shall we go?” he inquired.

I nodded, ready to get this over with.  My mother hopped in first closely followed by my father.  I mouthed good luck over my shoulder to James and Chase as I climbed into the super sized carriage.  Seconds after I got in we were joined by Jesse and Aaron.  I was sitting across from my mother and father so the brothers had to, sadly, sit by me.

Since vampires can run super fast, then they run behind the carriage as a guard with a whip sits on the bench in the back.  Though the real unsaid reason is that the royals are afraid that ruin their beautiful carriage by just sitting in it.  Of course I’m not one of the people who think that.

Chase’s POV

When I she came out of her closet I couldn’t believe my eyes.  She looked beautiful.  I know I shouldn’t be thinking that, but I couldn’t help it.  She’s a human though, my master, I don’t know why I thinking these things, because it is just going to turn up bad to be thinking like that.  I tried to cast those thoughts away, but it was hard.  She didn’t act like normal owners, she hardly ever made me go do something for her, and actually took care of me when I was hurt.  And it didn’t help when she was actually sad and regretful to put the collar on me.  I am so used to those collars by now.  I have worn them for a very very long time and was surprised when she didn’t immediately put one on me. Still though, no matter how long I have worn these things they are still immensely annoying.

When I followed her outside I could tell it made her mad that the first place her father looked was at my neck and then nod approval to her.  I expected him to do that though.  I glanced at Alyssa and instead of smiling that she made her father happy like most royals, she just glared at him.  I almost laughed.

“Shall we go?” her father asked.

She nodded clearly not happy.

I watched her silently as she got on. She ever so slightly lifted up her skirts and lightly gave the guard her hand so he could help her up. Not that she needed help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 181 27
Amira lives in a land where slavery is an important part of society. She hates everything about slaves but on her 16th birthday when she meets her n...
267K 5.1K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))
480K 19.5K 60
In the land of Amena, where vampires have taken over and use humans as slaves, lives a girl named Morgan Taylor. Morgan is one of the unfortunate gir...
8.3K 401 28
17 year old Scarlet is a slave to a 18 year old boy named Alex. When they have an encounter she soons starts to get special gifts from him will she...