Chapter 4

ok so heres chapter 4!!! I know its been a really long time since I have posted a chapter and I'm sorry, but I have been just to busy to do any writing lately... you are just goin to have to expect that since school has started up again... I have made this chapter longer than the other ones so you should at least be happy about that. well I hope you like my story so far! I would love if you would tell me what you think of it.. I would also appreciate help me with thinking up names of characters I will be adding. Also I kinda need a cover for my story so if anyone makes good covers or knows of anyone that does please tell me!! well as usual please vote, fan, comment, and most of all enjoy! 

Chapter 4

I turned around, went down a flight of stairs and went out the door that led into the garden. I slowly made my way through the garden taking in every flower, bush and statue until I reached the bench Chase was sitting on. I stood there for a moment staring at his broad back, hesitant on joining him. I finally did and stared the beautiful view.

           “I used to come here all the time with my dad and sister. My sister and I would run around as my dad used to try and catch us. I used to be a major daddy’s little girl when I was younger….”I said trailing off.

I stared straight ahead looking at the garden enjoying the peace and quiet I rarely have. Then Chase said something that ruined it.

“Your dad is calling you” he said and I momentarily forget he was a vampire and was taken aback that he could actually here him until I remembered what he was. I let out a loud groan and dragged myself off the bench, clearly annoyed that he had ruined my first peace and quiet in a long time.

Chase got up and followed me as I walked through the doors that led back to the castle. I followed the sound of my dad’s slightly irritated voice until I found him standing on the stairs.

I wasn’t the tad bit surprised when he didn’t ask how I was feeling but cut right to the chase and said, “I just wanted for you to know that Jesse and Aaron are now my advisors and will be staying here at the castle. One of them will be in the room next to yours and the other across the hall from you.” And he abruptly stalked off.

This posed as a dilemma considering that Chase is in the room next to mine. Oh well there are plenty of other available rooms in the castle that he could stay at.

I waited until my dad had left until I said to Chase, “I’m going to my room”, tired of dealing with my father.

I could feel him staring at my back as I turned the corner heading towards my room.

I sighed as I laid down on my surprisingly comfortable bed. I would have to remember to tell Chase where his new room is before I go to bed tonight.

Bored I picked up the book I was currently reading that was sitting on the table next to my bed, opened it, and started reading where I left off. I happen to love reading, but I have been too busy to get more than five pages read without being interrupted. My book was about a handsome prince and a peasant girl who soon end up falling in love. Yes, to answer your question, I am a sucker for romance novels.

After about eight pages or so, my eyelids started to get heavy and I let myself fall into a peaceful sleep.