Chapter 6

Ok here's chapter 6!! Hope you like it!!! I still need a cover page so if anyone knows somebody who makes them or if yiou do please tell me!! Ok how about I make a deal with you? If you comment and vote more than I will start updating more often than just once a month. How's that? you think you can agree to that deal?

well vote comment, fan, and enjoy!!

Chapter

Chase’s POV

I followed Alyssa outside (seems like all of her classes take place outdoors) and towards a table where a young man was sitting.  She let out a small sigh as she made it over and allowed the man to plant a kiss on her hand after bowing.

“Princess Alyssa, always a pleasure to see you.  Are you ready for your lessons?” the over confident man asked.

“I guess Clyde” she said in a bored voice and sat in the seat across from him.  She nodded towards me and pointed to the chair next to her.  I sat down and it seemed like her teacher noticed me for the first time even though I was standing right behind Alyssa the whole entire time.  Typical human, always ignoring the vampire.

He studied me for a second, turned his attention back to Alyssa, and asked, “Is this your new slave?” He spat the last word out with such venom it surprised even me.  I could tell I wasn’t going to like this man, not that I liked most humans anyways.

As an answer Alyssa fixed him with an icy glare and said, “Yes and his name is Chase and that is what you will address him as.”

I was surprised at how mad she had sounded.  I got the feeling she didn’t like the guy that much either.

“Where is his collar? Does your father know that he isn’t wearing one?” Clyde asked smirking at her, completely oblivious to Alyssa’s hard glare.

“I don’t think that is any of your business, now are we going to do what I came here to do or should I leave?” She asked

 His smile dropped so quickly I almost laughed.  He leaned back in his chair, folded his arms over his chest, and as an answer he started talking about a war that went on long ago.

When he did Alyssa pulled out a notebook I didn’t even know she was carrying and a pencil.  She opened it up, and curious I leaned forward ever so slightly so I could see what was in it.  She started flipping through the pages till she made it to a blank one.  I gasped when I noticed that each one was filled with beautiful drawings that she has drawn herself.  There was an assortment of pictures, never the same thing twice.  One was a picture of a sunset that she had colored and made it look exactly like a real one.   Another was a picture of the garden most drawn looking out of her bedroom window and the pictures went on from there.  I put my attention onto what she was drawing now, and realized with a start it was me.  She had already had the outline of my face drawn and was starting on my eyes.  I watched her intently as she drew trying to ignore Clyde’s ramblings as he talked about something boring that sounded suspiciously like something I had already lived through a hundred years ago.

She finished as soon as Clyde was done and even though she has already drawn me once before it still amazed me.  I liked seeing myself through her eyes….

She got up suddenly and I followed suit as she walked away from Clyde without even a second glance.

When we got in the castle she had her notebook held to her chest, and said, “I hate that man.”

I thought came to mind and I decided to voice it, she’s not the type who would punish a slave for talking…

“Why don’t you just fire him?  Hire somebody else who you like?”