Gangland II.

By Bhettiboop

"I honestly thought that this would all be over once my cousin got arrested, but the games in Schaefer had JU... More

Chapter 1 - "Let's Rock N' Roll."
Chapter 2 - "1st Trial."
Chapter 3 - "Damn..."
Chapter 4 - "U-Turned."
Chapter 5 - Twist.
Chapter 6 - "My Ways...."
Chapter 7 - "Verdict." [Part 1.]
Chapter 8 - "Verdict." [Part 2.]
Chapter 9 - Secracy.
Chapter 10 - "The right thing to do.."
Chapter 11 - Job Well Done.
Chapter 12 - Snowed In.
Chapter 13 - "Are you a murderer, Isaiah?"
Chapter 14 - Eviction.
Chapter 15 - Cry for Help.
Chapter 16 - Out of the Blue.
Chapter 17 - Farewell.
Chapter 18 - Memory Lane.
Chapter 19 - "Nah..."
Chapter 20 - "She's a killer!"
Chapter 21 - Too Many Possibilites.
Chapter 22 - ..........
Chapter 23 - Tongue Tied.
Chapter 24 - Homesick.
Chapter 25 - Newfound Peace.
Chapter 26 - Cali!
Chapter 27 - "Schaefer Bound."
Chapter 28 - "Is there a problem?"
Chapter 29 - Homewrecker.
Chapter 30 - Chip Off the Old Block.
Chapter 31 - Fireworks.
Chapter 32 - "No, Noah."
Chapter 33 - First Move.
Chapter 34 - Your choice.
Chapter 35 - Change in Reality.
Chapter 36 - Dark Side.
Chapter 37 - Last Say.
Chapter 38 - "Holy Shit."
Chapter 39 - Wake Up.
Chapter 40 - Momma's Boys.
Chapter 41 - Deja Vu.
Chapter 42 - ?
Chapter 43 - Odd One Out.
Chapter 45 - Lonely.
Chapter 46 - Confide.
Chapter 47 - Chemo.
Chapter 48 - Deadly Secrets.
Chapter 49 - "Assholes."
Chapter 50 - "Gun cocked, gunshot!"
Chapter 51 - "Fake Asses."
Chapter 52 - Kids.
Chapter 53 - Blow after Blow.
Chapter 54 - More than Ever.
Chapter 55 - Bro.
Chapter 56 - No Fairytale. **FINALE**
ATTENTION!

Chapter 44 - Trooper.

13.8K 693 649
By Bhettiboop

When Noah left the hospital, his whole world was at a disarray. Tracy gave him the papers for his next appointment, but it seemed like another death sentence. When he stepped out of the hospital, it was almost like his world was cracked open. The air didn't smell the same, he could hear 10 times better, and everything he looked at was at the utmost appreciation. Noah dazed and glanced blankly at the people walking by, glanced blankly at the sky, and glanced blankly at his world around him. He stood there for 5 minutes, listening and absorbing in the noises he didn't appreciate before. He absorbed the sounds of horns honking, the sounds of the wind whistling against his ears, and the sounds of the cars driving by.

Why? Because this might be one of the last times he see it.

As Noah drove home, he kept the same blank stare on his face. He couldn't smile or frown. The news of prostate cancer was setting in. 22 years old and he was already dealing with the big C. As he came to a stoplight, Noah slid his hands off of the wheel and stared blankly at his windshield. He didn't blink, sniff, cough, anything. He didn't know what to feel. All he could do was sit there and think about if he was going to be buried by his mother instead of burying Aunt Shay.

*HONK*

The sounds of horns shattered Noah's world of silence. The light was green. Noah looked up at the light, then placed his foot on the gas to go home. He swore himself to secrecy about this cancer. And by that is that I mean that he wasn't telling a soul.

And if he wasn't willing to tell Aunt Shay about the news, that meant that it was extremely personal.

When Noah arrived home, he was thankful to see that Asha or Lily wasn't at the house. He needed a few seconds to himself. Noah dropped all of his things at the door and plopped down onto the bed, twiddling his fingers and thinking to himself about what he was going to do. Considering the fact that he had two options, he started to have a conversation with himself in his head.

"Alright. It's between your balls in your hair, Noah." Noah whispered, closing his eyes and thinking to himself. "Think. Think. Think."

Noah thought of plenty of scenarios on what was more important than the other. Finally after thinking to himself for 5 minutes, he came to one conclusion.

"Hair can always grow back." Noah sighed, looking at his dresser. "A penis cannot."

So Noah finally came to the conclusion. He was going to get rid of his hair.

Noah got his haircut pouch and headed into the bathroom that was in the hall. He took all of the items out and placed them across the counter, glancing at the items. He took the razor and plugged it up, watching it vibrate in his hands. As his wrists shook, Noah glanced at the mirror and placed it up to his face. He hesitated and glanced at his shiny and curly black hair, thinking about how special it was to him. All he could rekindle were the moments where he washed it, took care of it, combed it, styled it, and more. It was the only think that made the difference between him and Isaiah's identities, and that was that he had more hair. Noah had silky hair with a swirl on the left side, and Isaiah had a little buzz cut type style.

Moving it close to his hair, Noah clenched his jaw and started to tear up the closer he got to it. His eyes tinted a little red as tears shot down his face, realizing that he would have to go bald or have no penis. In a rage, Noah shoved everything off of the bathroom counter and watched it all fall onto the ground. He bawled silently as he sat against the wall, running his fingers through his hair and covering his face.

He couldn't do it. Unfortunately, Noah had to hurry and made a decision before the clock was up.

For dinner, Asha made one of Noah's favorites. Lasagna and garlic bread. As she made Lily's plate and placed it in front of her along with some peas, Lily shook her head and looked back up at Asha.

"Lily, you're not getting no juice or NO candy until you eat all of your food and vegetables." Asha growled as she placed Noah's plate in front of him, sitting down. "I'm so sick of you being picky about everything."

"Mommy, I don like da-"

"Lily, eat!" Asha growled as she pointed her finger at her. "Now!"

Lily was an extremely picky eater. Using her small Dora fork, she placed it into the tiny cube of lasagna that Asha cut for her and placed a tiny bit of it in her mouth. As Asha said grace, she poured her and Noah some wine and started to dig in.

One thing she noticed, is that Noah was staring blankly off into space.

"Noah?" Asha called out.

"Huh?" Noah said, jumping out of his stare.

"I made you dinner." She giggled.

Shaking it off, Noah placed his napkin into his lap and started eating.

"So how's it taste?" Asha asked.

"Perfect." Noah smiled. "Thanks babe."

As Noah ate his food, he decided to ask Asha about the cancer. This time, in a different approach.

"Asha, I've been thinking about going bald." Noah said, staring blankly off into space again.

"What?"

"I wanna go bald."

Asha swallowed her food and started laughing obnoxiously, smacking and banging her hand onto the table.

"You're telling me that you want to cut all of that beautiful hair off?" Asha laughed.

"Yeah..." Noah lied. "I'm getting tired of it."

"Noah, you're sexy and all, but you would look HIDEOUS if you went bald!" Asha laughed again. "I would break up with you so fast if you did that."

Asha didn't know that she was killing Noah's spirit on the inside. As Noah glanced down, she rubbed his shoulder and started laughing again.

"Okay okay you wouldn't look hideous, but you sure as hell wouldn't be attractive anymore." Asha giggled. "Besides, I wouldn't have anything to grab onto while we have sex."

"So, that's a no?" Noah asked.

"No. Absolutely not. That'd look horrible on you." Asha snickered. "Don't EVER think about cutting your hair."

Noah's heart dropped down the toilet once he heard these words out of Asha's mouth. If she knew that he had cancer, she probably would've covered up the fact that she thought that a bald Noah was completely unattractive, which was why he asked her in a different way.

Noah was really leaning towards getting his member cut off.

2 days later, Kayson was able to go to a new school for toddlers. Isaiah enrolled him into a school that was by the strip the minute he got out so that Kayson could get right back to his education. Before he dropped Kayson off, he told him to be good and to act nice to other students. Since his dad was his roll model, he listened. After giving Isaiah a kiss, Kayson walked into his school and was guided by a counselor to his new class. Luckily, Kayson arrived there early so that he didn't have to choose what kids he wanted to sit with since he was shy.

"Are you the new student?" Kayson's new teacher smiled.

"Yesth."

"I'm Mrs. Winslet." The teacher smiled as she shook Kayson's hand. "Nice to meet you, Kayson."

"Um..........do we git wecess afta we dun learnin' lessins?" Kayson asked.

"Of course." Mrs. Winslet smiled. "You guys get recess at the end of the day so that you don't have to worry about coming back in. Okay?"

"Kay."

And for the next 15 minutes, Kayson waited as more and more kids started to swarm in. Soon enough, the class was filled with little kids. Since Kayson was sitting at the middle table that only had one other seat, a little girl came by and sat next to him. She had long red hair and a pale face, almost a mini look alike of Lindsay Lohan. She had one a yellow dress along with some white slip in shoes to go with it. The girl sat back and tucked in her lips, looking at Kayson.

"Hi!" The girl smiled.

"Yo." Kayson grinned.

"I'm Madilyn!"

"I'm Kaysin."

Madilyn gasped, covering her mouth with both her hands.

"Yor name has da word K in it?"

"Yeh!" Kayson cheesed. "My mommy piked it out fo me."

"Dat is SO SO SOOOO cool...." Madilyn smiled.

As they both had small talk before a lesson, Kayson asked her one kid question.

"Yu wanna be my best fwiend?" Kayson smiled. "I hab anoter girl best fwiend named Lily..."

Madilyn giggled, nodding her head back and forth.

"Mmmmm YAS!"

"Okay kids!" Mrs. Winslet smiled. "We're about to start our counting lessons."

For the whole day, Kayson spent time with this little girl. Madilyn listened to all of her lessons, so that drove him to do the same. The two talked, ate lunch, and colored at the same table for the whole day. They weren't doing anything but talking about toddler stuff, but this was interesting in their eyes.

After class, the teacher came outside with all of the students to have recess until the parents picked them up. While all the students scattered around the small playground, Kayson and Madilyn jogged to the back and started playing in the sand.

"Kaysin, ur da bestest fwiend ever!" Madilyn nodded as she started to build a sandcastle.

"Tanks!"

Madilyn blushed and started scooping sand up, when Kayson asked her a question that represented that he was from Schaefer.

"Maddy, hab you eber hab sex before?"

Madilyn didn't know what it was, but she took a wild guess.

"Mmm, YAS." Madilyn smiled.

"Wen?"

"Mmmmm, I sat on a boy lap one time!" Madilyn smiled. "But I dun no wer da baby went...."

Kayson gasped, giving her a shocked look.

"You lost ur baby!" Kayson gasped with his eyes wide opened.

"Yeh......" Madilyn sighed.

Kayson slumped his shoulders, scratching his curly head.

"Wel we gotta find it sumday..." Kayson said.

"U'll help me?"

"Mhm." Kayson smiled.

"Tank you!" Madilyn smiled.

Madilyn reached forward and gave Kayson a big hug. As she sat back down in the sand and started building things, Kayson leaned down and looked in between her legs. All he could see were her bright white panties.

"Can I see your pussc?" Kayson asked.

Madilyn gave him a confused look, then scratched her head.

"Wats dat?"

"Can I see wats behind ur underwear?"

"Uh........yeh."

Madilyn kept on saying 'Yes' to Kayson even though she didn't even know what he was talking about. Kayson leaned on the side of her and pulled back thee skirt that was connected to her top. He leaned inside and pulled back her underwear, looking at her private area. He smiled, then let her skirt go.

"Your pussc is so nice!" Kayson smiled.

Madilyn gave him a blank look, then looked down.

"R we........r boys 'sposed to look down der?" Madilyn asked in a nervous tone.

"Yeh!" Kayson smiled. "Yor daddy looks at yo mommy's all da time. Just like my mommy and daddy!"

Madilyn grinned, smiling at him.

"Can I c ur pussc too?" Madilyn asked.

"No no no I hab a dik. Only girls hab pussc's." Kayson giggled. "Did you wanna still c mine?"

"Sure!"

As Madilyn inched towards him, Mrs. Winslet came over and smiled at her.

"Maddy, your dads here!" Mrs. Winslet smiled as Madilyn's father walked behind her.

"DADDY!" Madilyn smiled as she ran up to him.

"Hey puddin'!" Her father responded in his country accent as he lifted her up and gave her a kiss.

The man looked at her bottom, then looked back up at her.

"You been playin' in that dirt again?" Her father groaned.

"Yesth."

"Lord your mothers gonna kill me.." The man groaned as he walked away. "Come on, little girl!"

Mrs. Winslet looked back at Kayson, then smiled.

"Did you want to play with some other students?" Mrs. Winslet asked.

"No tanks." Kayson said. "I'm fine..."

When the teacher walked away, Kayson looked at the sand and slumped his shoulders.

"sigh...."

Meanwhile, Aunt Shay pulled through her last surgery the day before. As she lay in her hospital bed, she was finally able to flex her fingers and her arms. She'd passed the hardest part of the test. As she lifted up in her bed, she moved her neck around to get a feel on how the pain felt. It wasn't good, but it wasn't as bad as when she came in. As Frank came inside with a clipboard, he smiled at her and clicked his pen closed.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Shay." Frank smiled. "You'll be able to go home by the end of the night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 1.3K 56
Simon's life seems perfect until a mystery girl floods the scene. No cos I promise you I was on drugs at 14 writing this book
25.6K 1.5K 36
"I never knew what betrayal felt like ... until he came back." - @boyband_girl 01.21.18 - 10.08.18 - sequel to The Fall of the Innocent
Gangland III By Sierra;

Mystery / Thriller

846K 40.8K 61
"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh.
88 9 13
So, you thought this was all a game eh? Try losing your family, friends, everything... And yet you think it's all a game... For now... Be prepared fo...