Falling For Bad (completed 🔥)

Galing kay Amaranthineist

Madeline Bloom is clumsy, complex, and bright; all the while dripping in sex appeal. The 22 year old, seeming... Higit pa

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
A/N July 13
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
A/N August 26
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
Last A/N
Easter Egg // Nov 5, 2019
*Fell for Her, UP NOW*

XXXIII

13.2K 346 10
Galing kay Amaranthineist

Who would've thought that Paris would be the go to place for Partying.

The beating music still pounded in my head. The taste of alcohol stained my lips and led to my head. Barbara sent me an email of places to check out for her honeymoon research. So that's what I was gonna do today.

"Move," I groaned and pushed Jesse's arm.

"Noo," she groaned back and tightened the blanket over herself.

A knock on the door, pounded my head twice as hard. I felt nauseous. This lifestyle was not for me.

"Sorry but I need you two to run out and get me these ingredients. Do you have currency?"

"Yeah, I got it yesterday. We'll go mama," turning I nudged Jesse's body, "Wake up Jesse!"

My mother handed me the note and closed the door. Her house was big, big for her collection of paintings and drawings. The house rested on the outskirts but it was pleasant and worth the time.

Getting up, I pushed Jesse one more time and sat up. My phone was dead. I couldn't remember much, but I think I called Nathan.

Plugging in my phone. I took the time to get ready. The bathroom was directly next to the bed, I took a shower and cleansed myself of the sweat and alcohol that layered my body.

"Jesse," I yelled when I got out. My phone had been ringing and she didn't bother to answer.

"Hello," my voice cracked.

"Are you sick?" It was Jake.

"Miss you too," I chuckled, "And no I'm not sick, more like hungover."

"Wow. The very elegant Madeline partying like she's twenty two. The word must be ending," Jake and I chuckled at the lacking sincerity of his speech.

Jesse finally woke up, wearing nothing but a long shirt and undies. I liked her shameless attitude, unlike my conservative sleeping arrangement.

"So? Did you need something or is this just a social call?"

"Actually... I'll tell you later. Gottagobye."

"-wait." It was to late he had already disconnected.

"Nathan or-," Jesse called from the bathroom.

"Jake." But it was weird. He sounded like he wanted to say something but ended up not. It was odd but I had to move on.

As Jesse got ready I checked my phone. I called Nathan a million times and he finally answered early this morning/ late night.

I didn't want to think about it. I will go on about my day like it never happened. Still, I could not get the thought of my drunk stupid self out of me head, especially since I spoke with the ever so sophisticated Nathan.

Now borrowing Micael, Jesse and I headed to a fairly close flea market. The aroma was fantastic. I smelled spices and beautiful breads along with the home like aesthetic of it all.

Locking arms, Jesse and I walked down the street with a brown reusable bag and our backpacks. Men, women and children crowded the street, talking about feasts and parties. It felt magical, Belle like.

I found the first item on the list.

Nathan's POV

The days were numbered, Madeline and I had both fallen off the face of the Earth.  Barbara usually would mention something obnoxious about Madeline or I or even both, but today she remained frightfully quiet. I admit that I did want to join her, Madeline that is, but business came before pleasure, and pleasure rarely came.

The work day finally ended and I had no way of releaving stress. This is the problem with monogomy. One if not both victims suffer. So as I drove to Kyle's in search of some way of directing my attention. I received a call from the lawyer.

Placing her on speaker she told me about the quick change of schedule. They agreed to settle and agreed to our terms, the ending result was that both of Melissa's parents got their licenses revoked, blacklisted, and Melissa and her family offered to pay for charges and damages. I agreed to go easy but it was well deserved.

John on the other hand wanted to hold a meeting with his lawyer and mine, but I declined in attending, so I practically placed my trust all in my overly qualified lawyer. I would most likely loose my manners and knock John out if I hadn't. This meant that we still had court but it would be rather short, civil, and anticlimactic.

And so I arrived at Kyle's home.

I usually do not knock, just walk, all I do now is walk.

Climbing the stairs, I noticed Kyle sitting outside on a chair, smoking a cigarrette. The fumes reached me, and I was concious of our distance.

"Nathan!" The man stood to greet me.

"Kyle," I nod.

"I just read an article about you online. Looks like your 'girlfriend' is catching wind."

I raised a brow and decided to sit beside him. He stank and it was not only the word girlfriend.

"What is it about?"

"They are saying things like she's 18 and something about her line of work in stripping. There is a picture of her shopping at a langerie store."

He handed me the laptop that was beside him, and pointed to the picture.

"These are all tabloids. Lies," I stated defensively.

"The picture looks real. It's weird but here's one of her at a club. She's talking to a man."

I did get frustrated with Madeline's antics but she was young, and should be allowed to do these things, but I wouldn't want people to capture her doing these acts, her reputation and mine will be torn apart by the media.

Something had to be done.

The picture did look real, so it had to be. Looking at the first picture I concluded that it was Madeline, and the store looked somewhat familiar. Then I remembered the day she came back home and I witnessed the contents of her bag.

Kyle puffed another cloud of smoke into the sky, "I thought she was the great virgin. The hidden gem of New York or cherry. I knew that she couldn't be that innocent."

"She is not essentially innocent, more or less, Madeline is a mistake waiting to happen."

"So you haven't slept with her yet. What a shame, with an a-"

"I have to go." Quickly I got up. I felt my knuckles whiten, why was I getting upset? I had Madeline on my side, but she wasn't mine yet. "I will talk to you later."

"Jeez, fine."

And I was now robotically leaving Kyle's house, with rage swelling in my stomach. Jealousy was seeping from my corpse as I thought more about John and Madeline.

"Fuck." I stopped and dialed Madeline. No answer. Earlier she called me, telling me to call her everyday, and even said the dreadful, yet weirdly satisfying words. I was conflicted, more than ever. Why would she practically beg me to promise her to call her everyday then, not answer? It was odd, but that was to be expected by an odd girl.

The time should be around 7 over there, but right now I had to worry over the tabloids and their lies, instead over Madeline's drunk dialing.

Madeline's POV

My god, Nathan called. I couldn't answer. I didn't want to face him after the call I made earlier.

My head throbbed, especially when I looked for the spices.

A man carried most of the items and soon we were able to leave. As we left, something to our left caught my eye.

"Hey you see that," I nudged Jesse.

She was still sleepy but she looked to the direction I hinted to.

"Is he taking pictures of us?" Jesse adjusted her sunglasses.

"That's what I was thinking. Keep walking, maybe I should call Nathan."

"Or Jake."

We continued walking like we didn't notice but it was creepy. Why would a man be taking pictures of us?

And so we arrived home with all the things my mom requested. Outside was a parked car, it was sleek black with tinted windows, reminding me of Nathan.

"Mama," I entered the kitchen as Jesse tagged along.

I saw my mother taking to a younger man. He seemed not much older than me.

"You got all the things?"

"Yeah," I held the bag to her as I watched the man. His hair was blonde and long.

"Hello, you must be Isobel's daughter," the man gave me his hand. Shaking his hand, I gave Jesse a weird look, she just shrugged and held out her hand to shake his aswell.

"I'm Madeline and this is my friend Jesse."

"Both beautiful," he smiled, his teeth glowing.

"Isn't he nice," my mother smirked to us.

"I think he's very nice," Jesse whispered into my ear.

"So anyways this is Nicolaj. He's an artist as well."

I smiled awkwardly, I knew what my mom was doing. Sure he was handsome, and possibly kinder than Nathan but my feelings mainly focused on Nathan.

"You must've met my mother through her art."

"Actually, we both have the same art manager. He introduced us at one of your mother's galleries."

I smiled once again. It was awkward and I felt tense, I knew nothing was wrong with this innocent exchange but I knew my mother's intentions were different.

"Damn I'm hungry," Jesse abruptly spoke.

Thank you Jesse, I looked to her and sighed.

"Oh right," my mother lifted her index finger and waved Nicolaj over. "You girls can set the table, me and Nicolaj will just fix something quick."

"Alright. Enchanté," I looked to Nicolaj who excused himself.

As Jesse and I gathered and placed the utensils and silverware my phone rang again. It was Nathan, but it was late in the U.S., still, I answered.

"Hello."

"Madeline. Where are you?"

"At my mother's, and before you bring it up let me just say that I went out yesterday and I don't remember what happened. I am paying it today with a reoccuring headache."

"It's fine but some tabloids and people have been following you. Therefore if you see anything wrong or strange, leave."

As his words sank in, I thought of the man who was following us earlier. I don't see why they would care this much about me and Nathan.

"Alright. I will watch my back. I have to go and good luck tomorrow and with work. I lu-Bye!"

"Wha-"

Quickly I hanged up and held my hand over my mouth. Jesse returned to me carrying some plates, "What happened."

"I think I love Nathan. I think I actually love him... again? Can you love someone again?"

Shaking her head she sighed but lifted her chin, "Though I don't specifically like him, if you do then I will learn to."

It felt so good to say it, so right, the truth finally came out no matter how much I tried to hide it in the back of my head, my heart got the best of me and I did learn to love Nathan, once again. I was screwed but a certain ache subsided and now I just wanted to be with him.  I wanted to be His. I smiled to myself as I touched the necklace, I just hoped he wanted to be mine.

I can't believe I'm pulling a Taylor. I guess I don't learn.

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

A/N   Ok so late Christmas present, yeah I know I suck 😅 but at least I'm still trucking along 😂. Anyways happy holidays and or break, or just day. I'm grateful for the love and your replies, it means the world to me. I never imagined reaching this many reads. BTW did you get my TSwift reference 😂? I just had to include a song that reminded me of Swift and Bloom, but I also thought of this song 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼also, anyways Love ya!

-Stace
(P.S. Who else loves Melanie Martinez?)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

220K 8.1K 51
2nd in the series, Follows on from The collector. (You can find on my page) Contains adult themes 18+ Sophie knows something she shouldn't, or at lea...
5.2M 163K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
543K 15.3K 57
'"I'll show you what to do. Get on your knees," he demands, his voice low like a growl. I can only do what he requests, nodding submissively as I fol...
908K 22.5K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...