Will You Realize Your True Lo...

By Gembreeze

Ashley is a girl that isn't into boybands but when her friend Alex drags her to a The Wanted concert she migh... More

Spotted From The Crowd
MOVIE NIGHT!
Date?
A Great Night and A Very Bad Morning
NATHAN POV
Hanging
Why cant we watch Avatar?
Where Is My Mum?
Getting To Know Each Other
Lazy day
At last!
Awkward...
Is My Mum...
Waiting
This Is A Mess
Will You Remember me?
Again
A New Life, Maybe...
Why Does Life Hate Me?
IMPORTANT

I'm So Sorry

183 5 1
By Gembreeze

I'm so sorry people. Life has been really hard for me right now. School has me really busy and my social life isn't the best. My best friend has abandoned me and I've tried to make new friends, but they haven't been the same, so I've been feeling really depressed. To add more to that my parents have been fighting and my sister hasn't done anything to make it better, lets just say it is a long story.

So to sum it up, I'm really sad and depressed and I can't update anything or start another story, sorry. I am so sorry.

Here's a really sweet song, but sad.

Terrible Things by Mayday Parade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 67 20
Lizzy is with Tom, loves Jay and sleeping with Nathan. What is a girl to do in this situation? What happens when she finds out that both Nathan and J...
36.4K 1K 32
Lili and Nathan have been best friends since birth, they were inseparable. One day, Nathan was acting differently, distancing himself from her and th...
6.5K 45 28
The Wanted are a worldwide known 5 piece famous boy group consisting of Nathan, Jay, Tom, Siva and Max. Their lives seem to be perfect, but will they...
833 12 10
When Siva and Max plans an American Fans 16th birthday party, who Nathan knows quite well. Will Nathan not want to be apart of it? Or will he ruin hi...