My Fake Boyfriend PREQUEL TO...

By Guardo_4_Eva

Chastity had a pretty normal life. Between friends, school, family and dealing with breakouts she certainly d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Acknowledgements
Suck My Lollipop-Possible Change in Plans

Chapter 19

5.9K 90 28
By Guardo_4_Eva

“Wyatt! Over here!” Kayla called as she and I stepped out of the car. We had pulled up in front of the address that Wyatt had given us and it seemed to be a very shady part of town. It wasn’t just the December air that made me shiver, something about that place wasn’t right.

“Hello ladies, how are you doing this fine evening?” he asked us as he came over to the car.

“Great!” Kayla chirped.

“Decent,” I grunted at the same time.

“Someone doesn’t seem too excited,” Wyatt mocked. “Well lighten up, tonight’s gonna be great. I’ve got your IDs right here, and we can just go in.” He handed us two Colorado driver’s licenses with our pictures and fake details.

“Ew, I look fat,” Kayla grumbled at the picture.

“It isn’t even you,” I chuckled and took a look at mine. “Uh, Wyatt, last I checked I do not look 130 pounds,” I grimaced as I read the weight.

“It was the best that I could do,” he shrugged. “Now, are you ready to have the time of your life?” he asked and took my hand.

“Not necessarily…” I said and trailed off as he pulled me to what looked like an abandoned building.

He bent down and put his lips to my ear. “Are you sure?” he whispered, causing a shiver to roll down my spine.

“N-no,” I stuttered. ‘Dammit!’ I mentally reprimanded myself.

“Don’t be afraid Chas,” he whispered again. “I’ll be by your side the whole night.”

“I-I don’t w-want th-that,” I stuttered again as I tried to keep myself mentally in check.

“You don’t seem to believe yourself, are you sure that’s what you really want?” he asked me. He kept his voice low so that only I could hear him, and drew me in with each word.

“Yes,” I said, though, it came out as more of a question, and I could tell he didn’t believe it.

“Oh Chas, you haven’t changed a bit,” he chuckled as he dragged me into the building. The second we got inside; I learned that its exterior had proven to be misleading. The lights and pounding music overwhelmed my senses and I felt a little lightheaded.

“Identification please,” the bouncer asked us.

“Right here,” Wyatt smirked and handed him his fake ID. I slid mine onto the little counter and Kayla’s appeared next to mine. The bouncer looked at me, and then back to my ID for several moments.

“All good,” he said, handing them back to us. “Wrists please.” I held up my wrist and he rolled up my jacket sleeve, stamped it, did the same for Wyatt and Kayla, and let us through.

“That was almost too easy,” Kayla said warily.

“What can I say? I have great connections,” Wyatt smirked. “It’s eight o’clock now, what do you say we split up and then meet back up here in a half an hour? I have some…business to take care of.”

“Wait! You just can’t leave us!” I protested.

“Relax Chas, it isn’t that hard to figure out,” Wyatt chuckled.

“What if we get lost, huh?” I asked him.

“Seriously Chas? We’re big girls, we won’t get lost,” Kayla snorted.

“But still!” I responded.

“You’ll be fine,” Wyatt reassured me. “Oh and if you want a drink you’ll be carded, so don’t lose those IDs!” he shouted as he walked away.

“I don’t trust him,” I grumbled under my breath. “Should we follow him?” I asked Kayla, but when I looked for where she was, she had disappeared. “Great, I’m abandoned!” I shouted out loud. I blushed and hung my head in embarrassment before I realized that no one had heard me over the music. I sighed and decided to wander the club for a little bit. All over the place, people were grinding, making out, having sex, you name it, and it was impossible to figure out where I was. At last, I found a twisting metal staircase that lead to an upstairs balcony that was slightly less crowded. As I made my way upstairs, the music softened and I leant over the railing and watched the people below. On the couch over to the right of me, a couple was getting very…intimate…to say the least, and aside from them I was the only one up there.

I looked away from the gross sight and back at the dancing people below. “You here alone?” a male voice asked from behind me. I jumped a little in my skin and turned to the source of the noise.

“You scared me!” I said to him.

He laughed slightly and walked to the rail next to me. “My bad,” he chuckled.

“It’s fine, you just nearly gave me a heart attack,” I responded and turned to look at him.

“Again I’m sorry,” he laughed and watched the people below. “But as I asked, are you here alone?”

“Well, I was here with my friends, but it appears that they’ve got better things to do than make sure I get lost,” I replied. I had decided that I didn’t feel like explaining the Wyatt fiasco with this stranger, so I had left him as a friend.

“Ah, well I’m sure they’ll turn up,” he laughed. “Everyone manages to disappear in this place at some point or another.”

“You know, it’s funny that you say that, my one friend disappeared without a trace, it was like one second she was right next to me, and the next she was just gone,” I told it.

“That can happen sometimes,” he told me, still not removing his eyes from the scene below us. “Only to certain people, but it does happen.”

“Yeah well, I don’t know, I didn’t really expect to be dragged into this situation at all,” I muttered under my breath and looked down at the club again.

“Neither did I,” he said, shaking his head. “You see that girl down there?” he asked me, pointing to a blonde dancing with a tall brunette.

“Blondie with the hooker heels?” I asked him.

He chuckled, “yeah her.”

“What about her?” I asked.

“That should be me dancing with her,” he sighed. “But people made some mistakes, really, really big mistakes, and for now it isn’t me.”

“I’m sorry,” I said, unsure of what else to say.

“No, don’t be,” he reassured me. “Don’t pity me.”

“I don’t—,” I started before he cut me off.

“You do, you pity me, but you shouldn’t, after all it’s mostly my fault.”

“Do you want to explain it?” I asked him, unsure of how to comfort this man.

“I don’t think I’m allowed to,” he chuckled dryly. “But you’ll find out, all in good time.”

“I don’t understand,” I said as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

“You aren’t supposed to Chas,” he said, looking away from the dance floor to look at me.

“How did you know my name?” I asked him, suddenly afraid.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered. “Why did she have to torture me like this?” he asked himself.

“Sir, are you okay? Do you need some help? I could get someone…” I trailed off unsure of what I was supposed to do.

“And you have the light in your eyes, it’s been so long since I’ve seen that light,” he whispered.

“Sir, please, if you need help just—“

“Baby, please don’t lose the light,” he asked me.

“Look I think you have me confused with someone else…” I said as I started to back away slowly.

“No!” he shouted and grabbed my wrist tightly.

“Sir, I-I think you’re confused,” I told him as calmly as I could. In truth, I was afraid that something would happen to me, and all I could do was try and get him to go away.

“You don’t know me,” he whispered as he came to a realization. He looked down sharply and said, “no, of course you don’t, you wouldn’t know me now, not this me,” more to himself than to me.

“A-are you alright?” I asked him.

“No, no I’m not,” he sighed, looking up. “You need to be careful Chas, life’s going to change big time, and only you can help it.”

“I really don’t understand…” I trailed off again. He took a step forward and towered above me.

“You aren’t supposed to, Baby, not yet,” he told me as he looked into my eyes.

“Please don’t call me that,” I whispered lightly, but he didn’t hear me. A sudden urgency had spread across his face as he realized something.

“I have to go,” he whispered hurriedly. “But before I do, they say one action can change the future, right? Maybe this’ll help Kayla,” he spoke to himself.

“What are you—“ before I could finish my sentence he leant down and kissed me softly. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss, forgetting momentarily that this was a complete stranger I was kissing, and just let myself get lost in it. When they say that you feel sparks in a true kiss, they’re more or less lying. But as I stood there kissing a stranger that I barely knew, I felt a little more than just butterflies in my stomach.

“See you soon, Baby,” he whispered before he rushed to the stairs and blended in with the club.

“Wait!” I called after him as I snapped out of the kiss and chased him down the steps. I looked around the club, found no trace of him, and sighed, “I didn’t even learn your name.”

**A/N: EEP!! ALMOST 20 CHAPTERS!!! For the 20th chapter a lot of things are going to happen concerning Chas, Wyatt, and Kayla so be ready. Any guesses on who the mysterious stranger is? I want your wildest theories, and I'll give you a hint, he knows Chas...VERY well. As for the details:

Picture: Something I made :)

Video: Moves Like Jagger

Dedication: Katlyn_36 because I love herrr!!!!

Keep reading and don't forget to vote and comment! I can't stress how happy it makes me knowing how much you support me! And I'm looking forward to some seriously crazy theories for our stranger :D I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
18.1M 487K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...