Gangland II.

By Bhettiboop

"I honestly thought that this would all be over once my cousin got arrested, but the games in Schaefer had JU... More

Chapter 1 - "Let's Rock N' Roll."
Chapter 2 - "1st Trial."
Chapter 3 - "Damn..."
Chapter 4 - "U-Turned."
Chapter 5 - Twist.
Chapter 6 - "My Ways...."
Chapter 7 - "Verdict." [Part 1.]
Chapter 8 - "Verdict." [Part 2.]
Chapter 9 - Secracy.
Chapter 10 - "The right thing to do.."
Chapter 11 - Job Well Done.
Chapter 12 - Snowed In.
Chapter 13 - "Are you a murderer, Isaiah?"
Chapter 14 - Eviction.
Chapter 15 - Cry for Help.
Chapter 16 - Out of the Blue.
Chapter 17 - Farewell.
Chapter 18 - Memory Lane.
Chapter 19 - "Nah..."
Chapter 20 - "She's a killer!"
Chapter 21 - Too Many Possibilites.
Chapter 22 - ..........
Chapter 23 - Tongue Tied.
Chapter 24 - Homesick.
Chapter 25 - Newfound Peace.
Chapter 26 - Cali!
Chapter 27 - "Schaefer Bound."
Chapter 28 - "Is there a problem?"
Chapter 29 - Homewrecker.
Chapter 30 - Chip Off the Old Block.
Chapter 31 - Fireworks.
Chapter 32 - "No, Noah."
Chapter 33 - First Move.
Chapter 34 - Your choice.
Chapter 35 - Change in Reality.
Chapter 36 - Dark Side.
Chapter 37 - Last Say.
Chapter 38 - "Holy Shit."
Chapter 39 - Wake Up.
Chapter 41 - Deja Vu.
Chapter 42 - ?
Chapter 43 - Odd One Out.
Chapter 44 - Trooper.
Chapter 45 - Lonely.
Chapter 46 - Confide.
Chapter 47 - Chemo.
Chapter 48 - Deadly Secrets.
Chapter 49 - "Assholes."
Chapter 50 - "Gun cocked, gunshot!"
Chapter 51 - "Fake Asses."
Chapter 52 - Kids.
Chapter 53 - Blow after Blow.
Chapter 54 - More than Ever.
Chapter 55 - Bro.
Chapter 56 - No Fairytale. **FINALE**
ATTENTION!

Chapter 40 - Momma's Boys.

12.9K 700 148
By Bhettiboop

The second Noah found out that Aunt Shay was doing good, he put his differences aside with Isaiah and called him to tell him to come to the hospital. Aunt Shay only wanted family members there, so she told Noah that she wanted me, my mother, and Kathy to come. She wasn't in the mood for Carlos and the others to be extra loud. 30 minutes later, me and Isaiah arrived at the hospital. When we walkedAunt Shay had a bunch large white bandages on her upper chest area. Her eyes were half opened and her face was pale. My mother and father were out to dinner and would be on their way soon.

Aunt Shay lost a tremendous amount of blood.

"Hey mama." Isaiah said as he walked in with Roses. "I got you some roses."

"That's good, baby."

"Hey aunt Shay." I smiled.

Aunt Shay lifted her head up a little, then smiled at me.

"Josh!" She cheered in her raspy tone. "W-What are you doing here?"

"I flew in." I smiled. "All the way from Washington."

"Oh, you didn't have to do that for me." Aunt Shay chuckled, barely able to talk without whispering. "I'm fine..."

"Nah." I smiled. "You're worth it, Auntie."

"Ma, do you need anything?" Noah asked, wearing his doctors outfit since he was on shift.

"No thanks, baby."

"Well i'ma go down into the lunchroom and have them make you some tea and soup." Noah responded, grabbing a few napkins. "You haven't ate anything today and you need something to fill your system."

"Thank you, Noah." Aunt Shay smiled.

"You don't need to thank me, mama." Noah said, giving Aunt Shay a kiss on the cheek. "I'll do anything for you."

As Noah walked out of the room, Isaiah shook his head at him and looked back at Aunt Shay.

"What's wrong?" Aunt Shay asked. "You and your brother at it again?"

"Ever since you got to the hospital, he been actin' shitty." Isaiah growled. "You know he put his hands on Asha?"

Aunt Shay's eyes opened a little bit more, giving Isaiah a shocked look. She didn't believe a word he said. I didn't even believe what Isaiah said.

"He put his hands on Asha?" I gasped.

"Yeah!" Isaiah snarled. "He grabbed her by her hair and snatched her up!"

"No he didn't." Aunt Shay stuttered in disbelief. "N-Noah would never put his hands on a girl...."

"Asha told me herself, ma." Isaiah sighed. "She said that she been stayin' at one of her friends houses because she afraid of him."

When we seen Noah walking towards the room, Isaiah stopped talking about it. He didn't continue the conversation because he knew that Aunt Shay was already under stress. When Noah sat the tray down, he sat down in the corner of the room and started tearing up.

"What's wrong, Noah?" I asked in a concerned tone.

Noah paused for a second, then glanced at Aunt Shay with tears in his eyes.

"The doctors said that you might not make it through the next surgery." Noah sniffed.

All of our eyes widened as Noah took his hat off and covered his face.

"We gotta take the bullet out that's lodged into the far left side of your neck, ma." Noah sighed. "Otherwise, you ain't gone make it regardless."

Isaiah's eyes started to well up Ashe turned to Aunt Shay.

"Ma, I'll stay here with you." Isaiah nodded.

"We about to begin the operation Isaiah so you and Josh gone have to go." Noah said, shaking his head. "We have to start soon."

Tears fell out of Isaiah's eyes. He couldn't hold it in anymore. I started rubbing his shoulder to comfort him, then looked at Aunt Shay.

"You gone make it, Auntie." I said in a serious tone. "You strong."

Aunt Shay wiped her eyes, then smiled at us.

"If I don't, just know that I love y'all. All three of y'all." Aunt Shay nodded. "You're like a third son instead of a nephew, Josh."

Isaiah gave his mother a long kiss on her cheek, then we both started making our way out of the room. Noah looked at his mom, then cracked a small smile.

"You ready?" Noah asked.

Aunt Shay smiled, then wiped her tears again.

"Yeah." Aunt Shay sighed. "I'm ready."

While we were at the hospital, Tyler prepared Kayson for school tomorrow. The police finally gave them word on when he could go back. As she made his lunch for school, she heard the mailman come by. After making Kayson's sandwich, Tyler stepped out and got all of the mail from the door. When she prepared to go into the house, she seen something that was damning.

An eviction notice.

Tyler's eyes widened as she snatched the piece of paper off of the door, she stepped back inside and decided to examine the note. After reading it multiple times, she finally understood why they got the letter. Isaiah stopped selling drugs, so the new job he had wasn't enough to pay for the home. The home that they purchased with drug money was so expensive that Tyler could've worked somewhere too and it wouldn't have came close to being enough to pay for the home. So instead, she decided to do something to help them.

"Hello?"

"Hey T." Tyler said, talking to a close drug dealer. "I'll pay you if you come over and help me cook up a brick of cocaine tomorrow."

It was either sell drugs, or be homeless. I just knew that Isaiah was going to be pissed.

After performing an hour long surgery on Aunt Shay, she pulled through. Still, the amount of blood was dangerous to her life, so she slipped into another coma. Overall, she was stabilized. After work, Noah decided to stop by the liquor store in Schaefer to purchase another drink. It was the only thing that could comfort him at the moment. As he was leaving, a few relatives of the victims he murdered surrounded him.

"So, we got word that you killed our family." The biggest man of the three men growled. "Is that you?"

Noah scrunched his eyebrows at him, giving him a funny look.

"Are you guys supposed to be threatening?" Noah laughed.

"Nigga, who you trying to be?" The skinniest man scoffed. "Isaiah?"

"Look-"

"Well nigga you NOT no street nigga, so we wanna see if you'll try that shit with us." The tallest man smiled. "Go ahead. We ain't even loaded."

Noah gave him an angry look and pulled his pistol out, placing it against the mans forehead. The tallest man laughed as he looked at his relatives.

"Aww. He pulled a gun." The skinniest man laughed. "He's so tough."

"So what you gone do wit it, nigga?" The tallest man smiled. "Shoot me in front of a bunch of hood niggas?"

Almost instantly, Noah fired one shot into the mans face, killing him instantly. As he dropped down onto the sidewalk, Noah turned and gave the two remaining men an evil look as splatters of blood sat against his half lit face.

"Anybody else?" Noah asked, giving everyone a blank look.

Everyone at the liquor store slowly stepped back, running away. As Noah turned and looked up at the two men, watching them run off. Noah glanced blankly at the man on the ground, then stepped over him and got into his car.

"I didn't think so." Noah whispered.

Of course, Noah got away with this murder. Why? It was in Schaefer. Here, it didn't matter if you murdered someone's family member in front of them. The no snitching rule was heavy here.

Noah was turning into a cold blooded monster.

When Noah arrived at the house, he sat downstairs and drank. He drank, drank, and drank until he finished a half bottle of beer. As he sat there and stared at the fireplace, he heard Asha upstairs. He walked into the room and seen Asha preparing to pack her and Lily's things since some of their clothes were out on the bed.

"What are you doing, Asha?" Noah groaned.

Asha didn't say anything. She walked into the other room as Lily stood there and smiled up at Noah.

"Hi Uncle Noah!" Lily squealed.

"Hey Lily." Noah said, crouching down to her and cracking a small smile. "What's mommy doing?"

"Weer leabing." Lily sighed.

Noah shook his head, then placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Stay in here for a second, okay Lily?" Noah asked.

"K!"

As Noah jogged into the room, he watched as Asha started placing suitcases down and opening them.

"Why are you leaving, Asha?" Noah asked.

"Because your attitude is scaring me."

Noah scrunched his eyebrows at her, giving her a blunt look.

"I'm sorry, excuse me for being upset that my fucking mother is on her death bed!" Noah scoffed.

"Well until you fix it, I'm leavin-"

A little intoxicated, Noah punched his mirror out of rage. Asha jumped and stared at Noah in fear, glancing down at his left hand. It was scarred and coated in blood.

"You're not leaving me, Asha!" Noah plead, sober enough to understand and maintain his normal attitude.

"Look at what the fuck you did to me!" Asha yelled.

She lifted up her long and thick curly hair, showing Noah the purple bruise that coated her collarbone. Noah's eyes widened as he stared at her for a while, then looked back up at her.

"I didn't do that!" Noah scowled.

"Yes you did!" Asha shouted. "You got drunk, snatched me up by my hair, and grabbed my neck! You could've killed me!"

Noah didn't remember doing that to her. As Asha let go of her hair and continued to pack, Noah rubbed his head and walked up to Asha.

"It won't happen again.." Noah sighed.

"No. It won't." Asha growled as she started putting out more clothes. "Because I'm leaving."

As Asha prepared to walk out of the room, Noah softly grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"Asha..." Noah said.

"What?"

Noah paused, then ran his fingers through his head.

"My mother might not make it." Noah said in a shaky tone, getting ready to tear up.

Asha was shocked, but it wasn't an excuse for his actions.

"I'm sorry about that Noah but that gives you no right to treat me like this." Asha said, shaking her head.

"You're just........you're the only one who understands me.." Noah plead as his eyes welled with tears. "You're the only close friend that I have. My brother barely wants anything to do with me, my cousin won't talk to me, I.....I need you and Lily..."

Asha felt bad, so she tried her hardest to keep that from getting in the way of what she was trying to do. As tears rolled out of Noah's cold eyes, he gave her a puppy-dog eyed look.

"Don't leave me, Asha." Noah plead. "Please....."

Noah was losing it. One minute he was happy, the next he was sad, the next he was angry, and the next he was drunk. Noah didn't need Asha at all.

He needed Aunt Shay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 69 12
'Meeting you was like ... Listening to a music πŸ’ Without knowing One day it would be my... FAVOURITE 🀍 '
38K 2.4K 33
"my intention was to uncover the truth and somehow clear my name. but someone's been working overtime to send me back to jail." cover Β© arianasholy
173 23 21
(Completed) ( He was my story and I was his secret ) I am gonna kill you even if you mean the most to me #jungkook #secret #love #mafia
168K 1.8K 48
Just read you won't regret it I promise.😁