Gangland II.

By Bhettiboop

"I honestly thought that this would all be over once my cousin got arrested, but the games in Schaefer had JU... More

Chapter 1 - "Let's Rock N' Roll."
Chapter 2 - "1st Trial."
Chapter 3 - "Damn..."
Chapter 4 - "U-Turned."
Chapter 5 - Twist.
Chapter 6 - "My Ways...."
Chapter 7 - "Verdict." [Part 1.]
Chapter 8 - "Verdict." [Part 2.]
Chapter 9 - Secracy.
Chapter 10 - "The right thing to do.."
Chapter 11 - Job Well Done.
Chapter 12 - Snowed In.
Chapter 13 - "Are you a murderer, Isaiah?"
Chapter 14 - Eviction.
Chapter 15 - Cry for Help.
Chapter 16 - Out of the Blue.
Chapter 17 - Farewell.
Chapter 18 - Memory Lane.
Chapter 19 - "Nah..."
Chapter 20 - "She's a killer!"
Chapter 21 - Too Many Possibilites.
Chapter 22 - ..........
Chapter 23 - Tongue Tied.
Chapter 24 - Homesick.
Chapter 25 - Newfound Peace.
Chapter 26 - Cali!
Chapter 27 - "Schaefer Bound."
Chapter 28 - "Is there a problem?"
Chapter 29 - Homewrecker.
Chapter 30 - Chip Off the Old Block.
Chapter 31 - Fireworks.
Chapter 32 - "No, Noah."
Chapter 33 - First Move.
Chapter 34 - Your choice.
Chapter 35 - Change in Reality.
Chapter 36 - Dark Side.
Chapter 37 - Last Say.
Chapter 38 - "Holy Shit."
Chapter 40 - Momma's Boys.
Chapter 41 - Deja Vu.
Chapter 42 - ?
Chapter 43 - Odd One Out.
Chapter 44 - Trooper.
Chapter 45 - Lonely.
Chapter 46 - Confide.
Chapter 47 - Chemo.
Chapter 48 - Deadly Secrets.
Chapter 49 - "Assholes."
Chapter 50 - "Gun cocked, gunshot!"
Chapter 51 - "Fake Asses."
Chapter 52 - Kids.
Chapter 53 - Blow after Blow.
Chapter 54 - More than Ever.
Chapter 55 - Bro.
Chapter 56 - No Fairytale. **FINALE**
ATTENTION!

Chapter 39 - Wake Up.

14.2K 722 312
By Bhettiboop

The next day, Isaiah made his way over to Schaefer. When he pulled near the area, he seen Brenda sitting on the corner with a blanket over her shoulders. He scrunched his eyebrows at her, pulling next to her and parking before getting out of the car.

"Aye." Isaiah said, shutting the door. "Ain't you the chick that was over Q's house the other day?"

Brenda shook as the winds blew onto her, looking up at him.

"Isaiah, I need a place to stay." Brenda said in a shaky tone.

Isaiah didn't know the girl. He gave her a weird look, laughing a little.

"You askin' me to move you in and 'ion even know you?" Isaiah laughed.

Brenda gave him a faded look.

"I......"

She didn't tell him about how she was his sister. She sighed and went back to cradling her shoulders, looking away.

"Nevermind."

"Here." Isaiah groaned as he got back into his car. "Let me see if 'Los can let you stay at his crib."

As Isaiah drove into the area, he pulled in front of Carlos's house. Everyone was standing out on the porch. As Isaiah got out, Stacey and Q rushed up to him.

"Aye aye 'Saiah! Guess what?" Q and Stacey gasped. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"Yo' mama was seein' that nigga Damon days before she was shot?" Stacey scoffed.

Isaiah scrunched his eyebrows, remembering that that was his father.

"What?!" Isaiah gasped.

"We think he might have somethin' to do wit it." Q growled. "He keep on stoppin' by the house and shit."

Isaiah turned around, placing his hands on the side of his head.

"Why y'all ain't tell me dat shit?" Isaiah asked.

"We only told you dat because we had some real shit dat we needed to tell you." Carlos said, stepping off the porch and giving Isaiah a serious look. "You know that Brenda girl? The girl that I brought over the other day?"

"Yeah!" Isaiah said, pointing his thumb behind himself. "She was just sittin' on the corner."

"That's Damon's daughter!" Stacey, Q, and Carlos said at the same time.

Isaiah's eyes widened. He turned away with his mouth creaked open, gazing in shock.

"That's my.........sister?" Isaiah gasped.

"Yeah!" All three of them chanted.

Without warning, Isaiah jumped into his car and raced outside of the small area. When he pulled to the corner, Brenda was gone. He got out and looked around the homes for 5 minutes, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Fuck." Isaiah panted as he looked around. "Where is she?"

When Isaiah's alarm went off, that meant that he had to be at the homeless shelter. He sighed and stopped his efforts of searching for Brenda, having to go to his new job.

When the evening came about, Isaiah decided to come back over to Carlos's while Tyler watched over Kayson. When he walked inside of Carlos's home, he seen Noah inside as well. He had his feet kicked back on the table, smoking a blunt with Q, Stacey, and Carlos himself. Me on the other hand didn't smoke, so I just chilled with them and watched TV. Isaiah scrunched his eyebrows at Noah, walking in and shutting the door.

"Hey brother of mine." Noah smiled as he blew the smoke out of his nose. "What's up?"

"Sup 'Saiah?" We all chanted behind Noah.

Isaiah sat down next to him, keeping the same expression on his face.

"Noah, you 'ont even smoke." Isaiah growled. "Why are you doin' it now?"

"Well, you left the blunts over at my house so I smoked them all down since mamas still in the hospital." Noah sighed, puffing it out. "Speaking of moms, she's still in a coma."

"How did the operation g-"

"Shh shut up shut up!" Noah scoffed, smiling and facing as he placed his hands onto Isaiah's chest. "Turn it up, y'all!"

When Carlos cut up the TV, there was a newswoman standing in her suited outfit in front of the people's houses that they were after, which held the men who killed Aunt Shay.

"Family's of residents who were murdered in this home were alarmed when they didn't receive a call or any text messages from the victims that were killed in a shooting after coming home from vacation." The news-lady said, standing in front of a line of blinking red and blue lights from the police cars. "Their relatives said that they seen the bodies and sprinted out to call police. The victims were found by the relatives after stopping by their home to see if they're okay, but in return, found their families in a pool of blood."

"I knew that somethin' was wrong but......." One of their female relatives sniffe, trying not to cry as she covered her mouth. "I dunno..."

"If you have any information on the quadruple homicides, please contact the California Police Department." The lady nodded. "Back to you, Jean."

"Damn." Carlos gasped. "Somebody got to them before we did?"

"Shieeeettt who?" Q gasped as well.

"I did."

When they turned to Noah, they watched him blow some of his smoke out and nod his head in amazement. But since Noah wasn't that rowdy in a usual, they didn't believe him.

"You a lie." I scoffed.

Noah grinned and went into his camera phone, showing them the bloody crime scene. Carlos and the others looked down in shock, then smiled up at him.

"You did this shit by yoself?" Carlos asked.

"Yep." Noah nodded. "With Isaiah's mask and semi-automatic handgun."

Suddenly, everyone in the room got shocked. Everyone smiled and gave him a cheerful look, giving him some dap.

Everyone, accept for me and Isaiah.

"Oh hoh hoh shit, 'Saiah!" Carlos chanted as he gave Noah some dap. "Yo' brotha gettin' down!"

"How you know that they were there?" I asked.

"Well I was about to leave the block, but I seen them pull in second later." Noah shrugged, absorbing in his small fame from the boys. "So I walked in and splattered all of their asses....."

"Who was all in there, Noah?" Isaiah growled.

"Shit too old people and two men."

"The fuck you so bummed about, nigga?" Stacey laughed, looking at Isaiah. "Yo' brother is finally down!"

"And don't act like you haven't murdered someone old before." Noah scoffed to him. "Because we know that you have."

Isaiah didn't care about the people who were murdered, but he cared about Noah. He was really concerned about how his behavior was going.

So after they left, he decided to confront him.

"Noah!" Isaiah barked as me and him walked up to him on the curb.

"What now, Isaiah?" Noah snarled, turning to him.

"We need to talk. Now."

"I'm sorry but I ca-"

As Noah was about to get in the car, Isaiah snatched him out and placed him against the car. Noah scrunched his eyebrows at him, smacking his arm off of him.

"What the hell, Isaiah!?" Noah snapped. "Get your hands off of me!"

"Noah don't you fuckin' start with me! You can shoot but you sure as hell don't know how to fight!" Isaiah barked. "I'll whoop yo' lil ass!"

"Hey hey hey you guys." I said, placing my hands in between them. "Stop...."

"Josh, leave us alone. I'll meet up witchu tomorrow." Isaiah said, turning to me. "I need to talk to him."

I placed my hands in the air, stepping back into Carlos's home.

"I'll just be inside." I sighed, walking into the home.

Isaiah turned to Noah as Noah gave him an agitated look.

"What, Isaiah!?"

"I just wanted to let you know that you in this shit now." Isaiah said in a serious tone.

"I'm not in shit because I'm not gonna get caught-"

"Like hell, Noah! It's a chance of all of us gettin' caught no matter who it is!" Isaiah barked. "You ain't exempt cause you in Schaefer-"

"The police don't even take calls here nor do they give a shit about me, you, or any other black man!" Noah barked. "They not gone come here, Isaiah! Lay off!"

Isaiah turned his head, looking away.

"I can't believe that you jeopardizin' yo career as a doctor for some revenge."

"Excuse me, Dr. Phil?" Noah scoffed. "You jeopardized you scholarship you had in 9th grade for the same shit! Don't act so perfe-"

"Which is why I'm tellin' you that you makin' a mistake!" Isaiah barked. "What happens if you get caught and go to jail!? You ain't gone have none of this no mo!"

"That son of a bitch put my mother in a heavily induced coma and there's a 75% chance that she ain't gonna survive her injuries!" Noah snapped. "You think I give a shit about what happened to them and their family?"

Isaiah was growing frustrated because Noah wasn't getting his point. Noah opened the door and glanced back at his brother.

"I don't give a shit what happens to me." Noah growled. "As long as that son of a bitch isn't breathing anymore, I'm satisfied."

"And you haven't even thought about what can happen to Lily." Isaiah growled. "You're being a wonderful parent."

As Noah looked up at him from the passenger seat, Isaiah shut the door and walked to his car. When he got inside, Carlos stepped out on his porch.

"Aye, where you goin' 'Saiah?" Carlos asked.

"Home." Isaiah growled as he shut his door and sped off.

As the smoke from both Noah and Isaiah's cars filled the street, Q squinted his eyes and looked at Carlos.

"What the hell has been up with Isaiah, man?" Q snarled. "He been acting hella iffy."

Carlos was wondering why Isaiah wasn't acting the same. Isaiah didn't want to smoke, kill, or hang out with them as much anymore. And even though Carlos wasn't corny at all, he had one thing on his mind.

"I'm losin' my nigga....." Carlos thought to himself.

Him Isaiah used to be thick as thieves, but now they were growing distant.

Meanwhile, Asha picked Lily up from the daycare and got ready to take her over to Antoine's house. They'd kept their promise of letting him see Lily often and remaining close friends. Since Lily was hungry, Asha and Antoine decided to meet up at a Red Robin's to do things that friends usually do. Eat and chat. When Asha sat down, she placed her hair over her shoulders and opened the menu to look for something to get for her and Lily.

"I think i'ma just get me a double bacon cheeseburger." Antoine nodded. "Shit sound good."

"I think I'll get me a Swiss burger and get Lily some chicken fingers." Asha nodded.

Seconds later, the waitress walked up to their table.

"Hi my name is Lily and I'll be taking care of you today!" The waitress smiled as she placed the chasers down onto the table.

"That's my daughters name too." Asha smiled, looking up at her.

"Awh that's so sweet!" The cheerful waitress smiled.

The waitress pulled out her notebook and looked at everyone.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"Actually, we're ready to order." Antoine smiled.

"Oh okay!" The waitress smiled. "What would you like?"

"I'll let the ladies go first." Antoine nodded.

"I'd like the double bacon cheeseburger with fries, and some chicken fingers for my daughter. I'd like a strawberry drink for the both of us, and hers in a kiddy cup." Asha smiled.

"Okay, and you sir?"

"A double bacon cheeseburger meal with some root beer with little ice." Antoine smiled.

"And no appetizers?" She asked.

"No thanks."

"Okay I'll take your menus for you." The waitress cheered lowly as she slid the menus from under their arms. "Your meals will be out shortly."

Lily opened her crayons as she sat in her high chair, then looked at Antoine.

"Daddy, kin you cowor wit me?" Lily asked, kicking her feet.

"Of course." Antoine smiled as he took a red crayon and joined her.

As Antoine colored on Lily's paper, he decided to make conversation with Asha.

"So uh.......hows it going Ash?" Antoine smiled.

"Never better!" Asha lied, taking a sip of her drink. "And you?"

"Great. Me and Deja are gonna purchase a home close to the strip." Antoine nodded. "It's gonna be pretty fun for Lily since it's by the beach."

"Oh okay." Asha smiled.

As Asha leaned forward to take another sip of her drink, Antoine noticed a faded purple bruise around her collarbone. He scrunched his eyebrows at her, then looked at Asha.

"What happened to your neck, Ash?"

Asha looked down at her neck, then giggled.

"I slept wrong in Noah's bed. Aha." Asha lied. "I was lying on the lumpy part by the headboard all night. Heh heh."

"Uncle Noah gwab mommy by da hair and sed dat mommy was bein bad..." Lily said in her innocent tone, scratching her head. "Den he told me dat it was okay....."

Antoine scrunched his eyebrows at Lily, then looked at Asha.

"I don't know what the hell she's talking about." Asha scoffed. "She must've had a bad drea-"

"Is he hitting you, Asha?"

Asha's eyes started to well up with tears as Antoine stormed up out of his seat.

"Oh hell no!" Antoine barked. "Hell no!"

"Antoine stop please!" Asha plead as she stood up and placed her hands on his chest. "Please! Please!"

A few people in the restaurant glanced over at Asha and Antoine as they stood behind Lily's high chair. She looked back at them, then looked back at Antoine.

"Antoine, please sit down." Asha whispered. "Please..."

Antoine gave Asha an enraged look, then eased back into their booth. Asha squeezed into her booth and watched as he took a deep breath.

"Lily is not staying there tonight, do you hear me?" Antoine growled in a low tone. "I'm taking her home!"

"Okay okay but don't do anything to harm him." Asha plead. "Please."

Lily scratched her head again, giving Antoine a bubbly eyed look.

"Wats wong, daddy?"

"Has he been doing this shit since I left?" Antoine asked.

"No." Asha sighed. "He only did it yesterday...."

Asha felt in the back of her head, still feeling a little pain from what Noah did to her.

"His mother is on her possible death bed because someone came to Schaefer and shot her up." Asha whined a little, still tearing up. "Ever since then, he's been violently angry. He doesn't know how to take i-"

"That don't give him no right to put his damn hands on you!" Antoine barked. "And what makes you think he won't do it again?"

Asha closed her eyes, rubbing her forehead and leaning to the side.

"You need to leave him, Asha."

"I can't."

"Why the hell can't you?"

"Because!" Asha barked.

Tears ran down Asha's eyes as she slumped a little bit, shaking her head.

"Because he's not like this..." Asha sighed. "It's just a phase and how he's handling it because he's never delt with something like this."

"So what if his mother passes away, Asha?" Antoine asked. "Do you think his attitude is gonna get any better?"

Asha gave Antoine a sad look, then glanced down.

"If Aunt Shay passes away, I'm gonna leave him." Asha sighed. "I can't have Lily around that."

My personal opinion on this situation, I think that it was foul for Asha to leave Noah if his mom passes away. That's the one time that he really may need someone, so her leaving him at that time didn't make her real to me.

Meanwhile at the hospital, the sun started to go down. The skies were pink and a few of the doctors started to take a break. The doctors managed to get two more bullets out of Aunt Shay's chest, but they didn't get the main one out that was sitting in her neck. Tracy and Frank cleaned their hands, then they both looked at Aunt Shay. She was still asleep. Tracy shook her head, then started to wipe the counters around the sink.

"I really hope that she gets better." Tracy growled. "Because Noah's gonna have to come back and fill in some of these shifts."

"Tracy that's his mother." Frank snarled as he wiped his hands. "Lay off of him."

"His mother being on her death bed doesn't give him a right to bail out on his patients!" Tracy growled, giving him a furious look. "Do you know that two of his trauma patients came in for an update on their tumors and he didn't show up? Is that how a doctor should act?"

Frank glanced down, placing on his cap and shaking his head.

"No."

"Exactly." Tracy snarled as she threw her napkins into the trash. "He wouldn't like it if we left his mother in the dust, so he shouldn't do it to anyone else."

Suddenly, the oxygen tank became a little louder. When they looked over at Aunt Shay, they watched her eyes creak halfway open, looking dazed and around the room.

She was awake from her coma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 0 14
Army, cops, assassin, Over protected brother, detective, love, what possible could go wrong...oh wait everything.
75 0 18
Sophie and her friends thought they were ready. But they weren't. The new enemy had a plan and they would succeed. Unless someone stopped them.
1.5K 68 31
The Moment Yuh Thought Yuh Life Was All Set, Then Yuh Meet Back Up With What You Never wanted to See Again...Im Jay
12.7K 251 19
Made this because I have been wanting to write a JoshxMully story for ages. Anyway, enjoy!