Epsilon and his Army of Chaos...

Por MissMythoMagic

I took one last, longing glance at my former home over my shoulder. I wished I could stay, but what was there... Más

Prologue: An Unexpected Offer
Chapter 1: My Elite Team
Chapter 2: A Way Home
Chapter 3: Who's Percy Jackson?
Chapter 4: The Chaos Cabin
Chapter 5: Thalia Joins The Party
Chapter 6: The Attack and the Cost
Chapter 7: A Walk Along the Shore
Chapter 8: A Fiery Reunion
Chapter 9: Play Fighting and a Figure
Chapter 10: Shadows
Chapter 11: A Cold Cell
Chapter 12: The Lightning
Chapter 13: More Problems
Chapter 14: Plans of Fate
Chapter 15: Escape Scenario "I Know"
Chapter 16: The Black Realm
Chapter 17: The Truth At Last
Chapter 18: What Do We Do Now?
Chapter 19: Azelle
Chapter 20: A Life of Lies
Chapter 21: Happily Ever After ... Or Not
Chapter 22: The War Is Upon Us
Chapter 23: Traps of Fire and Ice
Chapter 24: The Battle Begins
Chapter 25: Suspicions Arise
Chapter 26: Revenge of the Keres
Chapter 27: We Really Can't Handle More Complications
Chapter 28: Thank the Gods
Chapter 29: The Despair Maker
Epilogue: We Can Only Ever Go Forward
Attention All Wattpaderers
Big Announcement!
The Heart of Gold - Sneak Peak

Chapter 30: This Can NOT Be Happening

21K 494 740
Por MissMythoMagic

Hey, would you look at that. I'm actually still alive! I'm not sure how long after this chapter though. It should be a bit of a longer one because there's heaps happening. There'll be quite a few different POV's. I thought I'd make it bigger and better because it's my last chapter. NOOO!

Anyway, the dedication for this chapter goes to hellotoyo for their comment, "AHH!!! What just happened?! AHH! Anyway, I rarely comment, I don't know why...enough about me, this story is AWESOME! You ROCK! Hopefully you won't need a funeral soon, though. This chapter was great, like all the others, but still...AHHH!!! What just happened?! I am still not believing! AHHH!!!! I think I'm going to have a heart attack. That was CRAY CRAY I mean, poor Leo... AHH!! ...great story! :)" Thanks hellotoyo!

Also, thank you to the wide variety of death threats I received last chapter. Um, it is only a book, guys, no need for violence ... or killing me ... or sending me to the fields of punishment ...

I'd also love to give a shout out to Think_Inspiration because I kinda stole an idea from her without ever realizing it. So this is me acknowledging her, although I'm kinda bad at it. So, yeah. Thanks and sorry, Think_Inspiration.

This is the last chapter; chapter 30. I hope you have enjoyed the book and this chapter ...

Chapter 30: This Can NOT Be Happening - Azelle's POV

Leo fell soundlessly.

I screamed his name until my throat was raw, but I wasn't the only one.

When the fire barrier collapsed and we could get to him, Angel and I were the first one's over the line and bolting towards our fallen friend. As I ran, a bitter taste coated my tongue as my mouth filled with ash.

The monster, who Percy had explained to be the Depair Maker, closed in on Leo who lay sprawled in the grass before her, motionless.

'NO!' Angel screamed, and threw her dagger hard.

It hit the Despair Maker directly in the stomach, embeded all the way to the hilt. She tried to claw it out with no success. With a ear splitting wail, she dissolved into a pile of sand that quickly blew away in the early morning wind.

We all ran to Leo's side. Angel reached him first, but I was close behind.

'No!' Angel sobbed. She shook his lifeless form. 'L-Leo! P-please don't be d-dead! WAKE UP!'

Her lip trembled as she collapsed on top of him, screaming his name repeatedly. Tears casscaded town her cheeks in a waterfall, landing all over the fire user. But he didn't move.

I held his hand. It was as cold as ice and felt almost waxy. His skin was snowy white.

Percy knelt down beside him and took hold of his shoulders, 'Leo! Can you hear me? Leo!'

He grabbed Leo's hand from mine and felt for a pulse.

'L-Leo?' a girl asked behind me. 'As in-'

'Leo Valdez?' Angel finished, her voice cracking. 'Yes, Thalia. That's exactly who it is.'

'But,' Thalia broke off. 'He's supposed to be dead.'

'And so am I,' Angel said bitterly as she reached up and threw her helmet off, letting coal black hair spill past her shoulders.

'Bianca?' Thalia asked in bewilderment. 'But you're-'

'Dead, I know. You don't have to remind me. Epsilon brought back for the army,' Bianca sobbed.

At the mention of the commander, we all looked back at him as he lay Leo's hand gently down on the grass. He put his head in his hands, not looking anyone in the eye.

'I can't find a pulse,' he announced, his voice hoarse. 'He's gone.'

'NO!' Bianca screamed as she threw herself over Leo's chest. 'He can't be! He-he can't be!'

Percy didn't even look up, 'Once you've been admitted into the army, that's it. You cannot be let in a second time. I can't bring him back.'

He just kept staring down at the empty Chaos warrior. The commander reached out and pulled off Leo's helmet carefully, like he didn't want to disturb his ghost.

Leo looked every bit the mischievieous, curly haired boy he was. His warm brown eyes remained open and unseeing as they stared up at the sky. A single, final tear stained his cheek.

He died believing that no one cared about him, that no one loved him. But that wasn't true.

Because I did; I loved him. And I knew what to do.

Leo might not think it, but he was needed. He was loved by all his friends. I had no one left. I'd abandoned my family for this war, and I would never see them again. But Leo had friends that cared about him, unlike me.

 I stood carefully and walked over to a pale man dressed in entirely black armour. Something told me that this was Hades, the very god I needed to talk to.

'Please, Lord Hades,' I started. 'I have a request.'

He frowned but listened as I whispered my request in his ear. When I was done, he looked at me quizically.

'It has never been done before,' Hades warned. 'And if it works, you-'

'I know, Lord Hades,' I said, 'But I have never asked the gods for anything. Won't you grant me this one wish?'

He sighed resignedly, 'I suppose so. If that is what your heart most desires.'

I nodded, 'It is.'

'Then I will do so.'

Hades followed me as I returned to Leo's side. Zeus, Poseidon, Annabeth, Thalia and Grover stood nearby. Percy still knelt next to the fire user, with Bianca still sprawled across his chest. I knelt next to them.

Leaning over, I gently pressed my lips to Leo's forehead. As I pulled away, a wiped a tear from my cheek. I had to be strong for this.

'Tell her, Leo,' I muttered. 'You know what I mean; tell her.'

I turned to Hades and nodded. Percy looked up.

'Azelle, what are you doing?' he croaked.

'What should've happened a long time ago,' I replied. 'I should be dead. This world is no place for a eighteenth century girl.'

Percy looked from me to Hades and back to me again, his eyes widening in realization.

'No,' he choked. 'No, Azelle, no.'

'Do it now,' I commanded Hades.

The god of the dead raised his hands and began to chant. As soon as he started, mine and Leo's bodies both started to glow a blinding silver.

'Azelle!' Percy called. 'No! Why?'

'Leo has a role,' I shouted back as the light intensified. 'I have to let him play it. He's too important.'

'But at what cost?' Percy cried. 'I can't-you can't-'

'Goodbye, brother,' I said. Then I turned to Leo, 'You have a role to play, little hero. I love you, Leo.'

Then the silver light covered my vision, blinding me, until everything faded, and all I saw was black.

Forever.

Leo's POV

Tell her; I love you; tell her; I love you.

Words swirled around my head. What did they mean?

Tell her; I love you.

Tell who? Who loves me?

You have a role to play, little hero.

Hero? What role? I was starting to get seriously confused until I asked myself a question.

Where am I?

Or, even better, who am I?

Why is it that all I saw was nothingness? I felt like I was floating, it was an incredibly peacfull feeling. I couldn't see anything, nor feel anything. I could sleep here forever.

You have a role to play.

There's that voice again. What is it trying to tell me?

I love you, Leo.

Leo? Leo ... Leo! LEO!

'NO!'

I screamed and jerked upright. The sudden movement caused my head to pound, and I felt like I'd just eaten a ton of bricks ground into a milkshake with cement.

I kept my eyes shut as memories flashed. I remembered who I was.

I was Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, and also Flames, a Chaos warrior.

But what happened?

More memories flickered through my head in less than a millisecond.

The fire wall; the monster; the despair.

'Leo?'

My eyes shot open and I stared into a pair of warm, worried brown eyes. I recognized them.

Bianca's eyes.

I blinked slowly, and a sad smile spread across her face, from ear to ear.

'Thank the gods!' she squealed, crushing me in a bone snapping hug. 'You're alive!'

'Yeah,' I gasped. 'Uh, choking ... me.'

'Sorry.'

She lessened her grip, but only slightly. I managed to pry her off and glance around the group.

Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Annabeth, Thalia and Grover all crowded around me in a wide circle, while Percy and Bianca knelt next to me. I noticed there was only one person missing.

'Azelle,' I whispered, my voice hoarse. 'What happened to her?'

Percy face darkened as black as Tartarus, and I knew straight away that something was wrong.'

'She-she,' Percy stuttered.

'It was her wish,' Hades cut in. 'Her hearts desire. She wished you to live, so she gave her soul in exchange.'

I blinked and my mouth fell open, 'What?'

'She bargained with dead,' Hades explained patiently. 'She offered her soul in the place of yours.'

'But ... you don't mean ...'

'I do indeed,' Hades said sadly.

He stepped aside to reveal a young girl lying peacfully in the grass. Smoke curled off her pale skin in wisps, and her hair seemed drained of its colour.

Azelle was dead.

I felt a tear trickle down the side of my face. I had promised myself to protect her and everyone. And all she did was die in my place.

'No,' I breathed. 'That's what she meant.'

'That's what who meant, Leo?' Bianca asked gently, laying a hand on my arm.

'Azelle,' I said miserably. 'I heard her. She told me I had a role to play. And she said-'

I paused, 'She said "tell her." But I'm not sure ...'

I broke off as I stared into the daughter of Hades' warm chocolatey eyes. And I knew.

'Not sure what?' Bianca asked.

'She knew,' I mumbled. 'Azelle, she knew all along.'

'Knew what?' Bianca frowned.

'Knew about me,' I said. 'How I felt ... about you.'

Bianca froze. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Percy stand up and take a step back, a small smile pasted on his face.

'About me?' Bianca whispered.

I nodded, 'Azelle knew the whole time how I felt about you. She told me to tell you, because she knew I'd always been to afraid. Afraid that you would reject me like I've always been rejected. I didn't want-'

Bianca stopped my rant by crashing her lips on mine. I wasn't expecting it, and it shut me up completely. When we came up for air, she smirked at me.

'Any more stupid excuses?'

'No ma'am.'

'Good,' she helped me stand on wobbly legs. 'Because I've been waiting a long time for that.'

I smiled at her. But before I could say anything-

'Guys! We still have a war to finish!'

Percy's voice sent me tumbling all the way from Dreamland, back down to earth again. He was right, the battle wasn't over yet.

The sounds of clanging metal were a lot softer than before. After so many straight hours of fighting, the war was finally coming to an end. But still, the blood in the air was almost tasteable, and death radiated off everything. 

'It's almost dawn,' Annabeth pointed out. 'If we can hold until then, the monster might retreat.'

'I'm sorry, Annabeth,' Pecy said. 'But I'm afraid that it's now or never. Look.'

We all followed his finger to a spot across the battlefield where a man was walking leisurely, straight towards us. He swung a double bladed axe back and forth, cutting down campers without a second glance.

'Destruction,' Percy whispered. 'He's arrived. The battle is about to come to a close.'

'But only Chaos can face him,' I said. 'We're doomed.'

'Well that's optimistic.'

The nine of us whirled around when we heard the voice we thought we'd never hear again. Azelle was sitting up in the grass, the shine back in her hair and the smoke no longer steaming off her.

'Azelle!' Percy cried, rushing forward to hug his sister. 'How?'

We all looked to Hades who raised his hands in surrender, 'Wasn't me?'

'There was a strange man,' Azelle murmured. 'He asked me for a coin. But I didn't have one. Then he disappeared and another man was there. He asked me ... something.'

Percy cocked his head, 'What was the other man like?'

'He was kind. He seemed really old, like he'd been around since the begining of time. I couldn't tell much because he wore a black hood.'

As she spoke, a grin slowly spread across Percy's face. I, however, didn't get it. And apparently, neither did anyone else.

'What's so good about seeing this man?' Zeus asked. 'Is he involved?'

'Is he invovled?' Percy mused. 'Of course he's involved. Azelle has just joined-'

'-my army.'

Bianca, Azelle, Percy and I dropped to the ground and bowed before Chaos.

'Father,' I said respectfully.

'How is this possible?' Percy marveled. 'I thought that Destruction had limited all forms of contact.'

'He did,' Chaos frowned, glanceing over his shoulder at Destruction calmly walking towards us. 'But in order for my brother to join the battle, he had to lift the restictions binding the both of us.'

'I don't understand,' Bianca muttered.

'We are twins,' Chaos explained patiently. 'Therefore to bind one of us, you must also bind the other. By stopping me from having contact with you all, he also stopped himself. Which is why he had to send his shadows to collect you.'

I noticed movement behind Chaos, and apparently Percy did too.

'What's behind you?' he asked.

Chaos surpressed a smile, 'Some friends of someone.'

He moved aside to reveal a band of about fifteen, varing in ages. They struck me with no familiarity, but Azelle rushed forward and embraced them all.

'Mom! Dad!' she cried. 'Chelsea! Hammish!'

'Azelle!' they all shouted, hugging her tight before bombarding her with questions. 'Where have you been? Why did you leave?'

'I thought I could help,' Azelle explained. 'In this war.'

'Azelle,' Chaos interupted. 'I brought your family here to keep them safe, away from Destruction. Your commitments are still to the army.'

She nodded, but I was still confused. Chaos quickly herded Azelle's family to safety.

'Okay,' I said. 'This is awesome, and all. But that doesn't explain how Azelle is alive. Not that I'm complaining.'

Bianca frowned at me, so I reached over and took her hand until she relaxed. Azelle smiled at me knowingly.

'I offered her a choice,' Chaos said. 'She could stay dead, or she could join the army. Obviously she chose to live, so she is now a Chaos warrior.'

'So you're my commander now, huh?' Azelle grinned at Percy.

'Looks like,' Percy laughed.

'I hate to break a lovely brother-sister moment,' I said. 'But Destruction is nearly here.'

We all turned around. Destrcution was about thirty feet away, smirking at us, a legion of his monsters clumped behind him. All fighting on the battlefield has ceased. The campers, warrirors, hunter, nature spirits and cyclopes all crowded around in a huge circle, enclosing Destruction and the eleven of us.

Even the wounded had flocked from the amphitheatre to see how the end would play out. I spotted Luke leaning heavily against Clarisse, and a few others.

'Little brother,' Destruction taunted. 'It's been many an eon since I last saw you. Ever since you locked me in that cursed realm.'

'For good reason,' Chaos spat. 'You wreaked terror upon everthing I had created. Do you think I wanted to imprison my own twin? I had to lock you away.'

'And now you shall pay!' Destruction roared.

Percy grabbed Chaos' arm, 'Let me help. This is what you trained me for.'

But Chaos shook his head and pulled his arm free, 'No, my son. This is my fight.'

Percy and the rest of us could only watch helplessly as our father, Chaos, walked straight towards his brother in a duel to the death.

Percy's POV

No one could tell how bad I wanted to help.

How could I just sit and watch while Chaos was torn to pieces? All these years, Destruction was biding his time, growing in stength and power. While Chaos used his power to expand the army and help the universe. He hasn't grown like Destruction has.

Chaos walked calmly to meet his brother who flicked his hand. The monsters behind him rallied and positioned themselves to attack.

'Ok guys,' I whispered to the others. 'When Destruction attacks, the monsters are going to come after us. We have to be ready.'

Poseidon, Zeus, Hades, Annabeth, Azelle, Leo, Bianca Thalia and Grover nodded. I felt kind of bad for abandoning them, but I needed to help Chaos.

Destruction yelled, 'Now!'

The monsters charged. My friends readied their weapons and braced themselves for the charge. I ran as fast as I could towards Chaos.

Destruction fired fire ball after fire ball at his brother, the flames flickering an evil black and red. Chaos conjured a white shield wall which deflected most of the projectiles.

Unfortunetly, it deflected them towards me.

I slid under a rouge fire ball and skid around another. Then I continued running until I was behind the shield wall, hiding next to Chaos.

'You shouldn't be here, Percy,' he hissed at me. That's how I knew he was serious, usually he calls me Epsilon.

'I'm not going to leave you alone here,' I snapped back.

He glared at me but seemed to remember how stubborn I was. He knew I wasn't going to budge.

He sighed, 'Fine. But be careful!'

I smirked, 'Am I ever not?'

He opened his mouth and gave me a look, but I didn't give him a chance to answer. I dove out from behind the shield wall and shot a stream of my own power at Destruction. Water.

Caught off guard by the sudden blast, Destruction momentarily lost his concentration and his fire balls dissipated. A ball of my deep blue water hit him straight in the chest and knocked him off balance. I turned and ran back to the shield wall.

He roared, 'You will all die at my hands!'

'Thanks for the confidence boost,' I called over my shoulder.

I got to the shield wall just in time before a blast of black fire zoomed past my ear, barely missing my head.

Chaos shook his head, 'I thought I told you to be careful.'

'And I thought that unicorns existed. Looks like we've both been disappointed.'

'If you die, so help me, Perseus-'

'Love you too!'

I ran back out, dodging past another spray of fire. I unsheathed Riptide and ran for Destruction.

'Duck and cover!' I heard Chaos shouted.

I dropped to a crouch just in time, as a white hot ball of flames sailed past me and exploded in front of Destruction, throwing him back. I took my chance.

I ran in, Chaos right behind me, pulling out his own celestial black sword. We struck as one.

Destruction raised his sword just in time to deflect my blow, but couldn't do anything to stop Chaos' strike to his legs. His eyes showed all negative emotions, but fear was displayed most prominantly. And not just any fear.

His fear.

Destruction was now facing his angry brother, and his brother's very angry apprentice. He had good sense to be scared.

Chaos and my swords swung so fast, I could barely follow. Destruction had the same problem, only he was worse off.

I saw nothing for what felt like eternity, until the next thing I knew, Destruction was on his back, Riptide at his throat and Chaos chanting something above him.

'No,' he moaned. 'Mercy!'

'You gave mercy to no other,' I hissed, my anger taking over. 'Why should we appease you?'

Destruction was given no chance to answer. Chaos finished his chant.

'Sent back to the darkness,' he intoned.

'No!' his brother wailed as he disolved into the night.

Then he was gone.

'Where did you send him?' I asked, still shaking with rage. 'Where did he go?'

'Back to the Black Realm,' Chaos smiled sadly. 'Where I have strengthed the barriers. He shouldn't be able to escape ever again. Nor should he be able to kidnap people. Azelle's case shall never occur again.'

'Epsilon!'

I whirled around. I had completely forgotten about the monster army the others were facing.

Behind me, I could see most of my friends; Annabeth, Azelle, Leo, Bianca, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Thalia, Grover, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and Nico were all fighting.

I ran back over to help, Chaos in step beside me. I slashed and hacked, cutting through limbs like they were made of paper. I was so angry it didn't matter what I faced, they were all the same.

'AH!'

I swung my sword, turning yet another hellhound to dust. I swirled around, looking for more. But there were none. We'd killed them all. I put Riptide away in its sheath by my side.

'You did it,' Annabeth mumbled wearily. 'Epsilon, you did it.'

I nodded, breathing hard, 'Yes, Annabeth. But I didn't do it; we all did.'

She slumped against me and I pulled her in for a hug. She looked up at me as the others crowded around us. Clarisse helped Luke limp over from the sidelines. The other Chaos warriors and campers kept their distance.

'What are you going to do now?' Annabeth murmured, soft enough for only me to hear.

I shook my head, 'I don't know.'

'They all miss you; the real you,' Annabeth breathed. 'They all want nothing more than you back.'

I made my descision.

'My friends,' I called. 'I have something I must say. You have all been looking for your friend, Perseus Jackson. There is something about him I must tell you.'

The three gods, the rest of the seven, Thalia, Nico and Grover leaned forward eagerly. The rest gave me a knowing smile. Chaos nodded at me to show his encouragement.

'Where is he?' Poseidon asked quickly. 'Please, where is my son?'

'He's been right here the whole time.'

I took my helmet off.

Right away, most of them blinked and rubbed their eyes like their brain could be playing tricks on them. Then, slowly, slowly, they began to smile. They all started forward, when-

'Percy!'

Nothing mattered in that moment except Annabeth's scream and the monsterous hiss. I swung around, slashing my sword and cutting off the creatures head. But not before it met my eyes.

How could I have been so stupid? How could have not recognized the snake hiss?

But it was too late. 

As Medusa's head thumped to the floor, I could feel my skin hardening, freezing. I met Annabeth's eyes which were wide with horror.

'No,' she whispered. Then shrieked, 'NO!'

She grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away from the pile of ash that used to be the gorgon. But my feet wouldn't move. In the dim light of the early morning, they looked almost metalic.

'Annabeth, I can't,' I said. 'It's too late.'

'No!' she screamed. 'It's never too late.'

But it was. I could feel myself slowly freezing as my DNA turned to stone. I never thought it would happen so slowly. I used to imagine it would be instantaneous. Be the frosty feeling slowly creeped up my legs, surrounding me.

The gods and my other friends could only look on in terror. Chaos' eyes were huge, and I knew that Chaos never looked like that. Poseidon stumbled forward.

'My son,' he whispered. 'I'm so orry, Percy. I was never the father you wanted me to be.'

I knew I didn't have long.

'It was a mistake,' I said. 'It was no ones fault. I forgave you long ago, in my heart.'

'And now that heart is condemned to freeze,' Poseidon sobbed. 'I should have called you back. I should have said sorry that night.'

'What has been done cannot be undone,' I assured him. 'We can only ever go forward in this world.'

'But Percy,' Annabeth grabbed my hand, but I didn't close my hand around her's for fear it would turn to stone and she would be stuck in my grip forever. 'Please don't leave me.'

The solid feeling was up to my waist. I met her eyes, those beautiful grey eyes. I made sure she could see the determination and sincerity in mine.

'I feel no regret, except I didn't forgive you sooner,' I said. 'It was never your fault. I'm just glad we were able to spend these last few days together.'

Her eyes shone withn unshed tears as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back, cherishing every last second with the only I knew I ever loved.

Then I pushed her away before she froze too. My arms hardening by my side.

I looked once more into Annabeth's eyes before my face froze and I saw nothing more.

Annabeth's POV

I completely broke down.

I fell to the grass and cried, screaming Percy's name. He was the only boy I ever loved, and now he was gone for good; turned to stone.

Or was he?

I lookde up at the statue. It almost looked metalic in the early mornig light, glowing a yellowy colour.

The sun rose up behind us, shinning light down on us all, and I saw that Percy hadn't turned to stone at all!

He had turned to gold.

'What-what ha-'

I couldn't finish my sentence for crying. Piper rushed over and knelt by my side, muttering calm soothing words in charmspeak, while silent tears rolled down her cheeks.

The other demigods and Grover crouched next to me while the Zeus and Hades comforted a bawling Poseidon.

I managed to hiccup myself into silence, 'What ha-happened?'

'The Heart of Gold,' a voice croaked behind me.

I'd almost fogotten he was there. With all my confusion and heartache, it took me a moment to proccess his words, and I still didn't understand them.

'What?'

'There is a legend,' Chaos replied, his tone shaky and grief-stricken, 'about a hero with a Heart of Gold. The bravest, most loyal hero in all the galaxies who was pure of heart. But, the legend says it will be his downfall.'

The Chaos warriors Luke, Clarisse, Leo, Azelle and Bianca shared devestated looks. I glanced back at the golden statue of our hero and sniffed.

'But he's g-gone,' I sobbed. 'W-what am I s-supposed to do know? He was m-my whole l-life!'

Chaos' eyes changed colour from a weird green to an empty black; a colour of mourning.

'There may yet be a way,' his hopeful tone sounded forced. 'I heard of an elixer, many eons ago. One that could reverse through the passage of time to undone what has been done.'

'You mean, it can transport you back in time?' Jason asked hollowly.

Chaos shook his head, 'No magic can do that. Percy was right when he said we can only go forward. But this elixer can reverse any affliction, which means-'

'It could reverse what happened to Percy!' I finished excitedly. 'Turn him back!'

Chaos nodded, 'Exactly. The only problem is, I lost the formula ages ago, spilt into pieces across the universe. And the ingredients are scattered throughout the planets.'

My heart dropped like a stone in water as my hopes of getting Percy back were crushed.

Chaos lay a hand on my shoulder, 'There is one last way. I would never usually do this, but for Perseus, I will.'

He looked around at us all, 'Grover Underword, Jason Grace, Thalia Grace, Piper McLean, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Nico di Angelo, and Annabeth Chase; will you join my army?'

Clarisse, Luke, Bianca, Azelle and Leo crossed their fingers. I glanced back at my friends and read their expressions before I turned back to Chaos.

'Yes.'

And there you go! A whole thirty chapters! My mission is complete, apart from the epilogue. Thanks for reading this chapter (I hope you're not too devestated). Please remember to vote, comment and follow! ~TripleM out!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

107K 1.8K 54
If you haven't read House of Hades yet this will be a little confusing and will contain spoilers...
35.3K 741 16
Ever since Percy went on the quest with Frank and Hazel, he has been hearing her whispering in his mind. Gaea keeps haunting him in his dreams. Tell...
3.1K 83 60
Twelve years after the war against Gaia, the Seven of the Prophecy and their friends settled down, studied, took on new jobs and started families. Ho...
839K 15.1K 41
Percy's life is great, until one of his best friends betrays him.He decides to leave camp with his true friends and meets Chaos. What happens when th...