Riley Matthews

By BabyMorotia

A girl with a lifetime to spare When Riley Matthews meets her best friend What happens to her and what happe... More

Home and family
The best friends in the world
The first time i laid eyes on you
I cant deal with this anymore
Am i really in love
I saw him today
Zay my No.1 man
Ring power
Missy bradfords evil mind
The truth of my friendship
Is the past is in the past
Thanksgiving with the matthews part 1
Thanksgiving with the matthews part two
Question time
I have decided m
Sleepover with thunder and lightning
Jealous because i care
Updating later in the afternoon
Putting back the pieces
First date
NYU
Might update
Garden party
Catching Fireflies and the unexpected hour
Just wanted to tell you
A party for the purple princess
Learning to let go
Planning a prposal

A cup of coffee with him

88 5 0
By BabyMorotia

POV:Riley

I call the number and he answers straight away
Lucas: Hello?
Riley : hi , it's me Riley from earlier today
Lucas : oh yes I remember you your face is kinda hard to forget and the fact that you ran away from my dogs without thinking twice.

I blush and look at my face as red as a tomato.
Riley: yeah about that I'm sorry dogs are just not my thing. Anyway I was wondering would you like to get a cup of coffee with me today at star bucks ?
Lucas:yes in about an hour I just need to help my mamma with carrying the shopping back home and get her medicine from the pharmacy.
Riley : yes of course doctor cowboy Lucas
I say giggling
Lucas: ok Riley do you want me to bring the dogs with me they would love the fresh air.
Riley: I think they will will be fine for the day see you without your dogs In an hour bye.
Lucas: bye. He says as he shuts the phone.

I go to sleep and put an alarm on my phone to wake up in half an hour. When I hear the alarm ring I wake up and take a 5 minute shower and dry my hair. Once I'm dressed I forget that I still have to tell my mom I'm going out I figure a way out of the boy talk conversation and leave a note by the fridge saying I'll be back at 7:00. It's now 4:00. I leave the house with a smile until I hear my phone ping sigh. More messages I just hope that I don't get any while I'm with Lucas it will be to much. I am suddenly re thinking opening up about the cyber bullying.maybe I should wait until I know him better like after today maybe just maybe .

When I get off I have to walk a while to get there as soon as I reach Starbucks I see him sitting there with a cute smile in a blue top and a cowboy hat with cowboy boots. now that is my kind of guy a true country boy not like all the bastards here at John Quincy adams they are all so nice but are only after one thing looks .ahhhh he is so buff 😍😍😍😍.
He waves at me took take a seat and like a gentleman he pulls out the chair and I smile Nervously.
After that he gets the waiter and he orders an ice frappe and I get a hot chocolate with a dozen Mini marshmallows.
Lucas: how are you
Riley : fine how's your school new school working out for you
Lucas : not so good me and my friend zay are moving to John Quincy Adams it's said to be academically better, besides its closer to my house.
Riley: oh that's such a coincidence I go there and it's not close my dad just teaches me there and I don't think we're moving anytime soon I like it there and so does my mom.
Then the conversation flows until I get a call from maya ...
She said that she apologizes for not answering my call and we arrange a sleepover at my house tomorrow. I shut the phone and place it on the table and almost as soon as I do it I get hate messages.I put my phone on silent and place it in my bag .
When I look at Lucas he is just frozen starring at me and I can't help but smile . Then I think to myself wait am I in love with Lucas friar no I can't be right,I just met him. Suddenly I feel like the stupid one I look at him carefully and his perfect jaw line and muscly hands then I get this weird feeling inside my heart it's something that I haven't felt since seventh grade since Charlie.
oh god I'm in love. He walks me home and says goodbye see u tomorrow see ya bye
Zzzzzz so tired

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2K 20
Everything Maya Hart was, Riley Matthews was not. "She was popular, I'm not. She has friends, I have a friend. She was beautiful, I am not. She would...
159K 5.1K 40
What if at the very start they hated eachother. What happens if a accident happens which brings them together. Find out what happens!
10.3K 518 51
What happens when Riley and Lucas decide just to be friends because she needs him the most right now. Riley is too afraid to be in another relations...
19.4K 397 21
Maya and I are very close. We're besties, sisters in fact. And then there was this fight and.. *car screeches* "I couldn't feel Rileytown anymore." {...