Claimed By Him Without Love (...

By beyondocean

Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to t... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Not A Part
Part 6
Part 7
Not A Part
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Not A Part
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Not A Part (Important)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Q&A/ Thanksgiving
Part 37
Part 39
Part 40
Not A Part
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
IMPORTANT
SEQUEL

Part 38

396K 14.7K 1K
By beyondocean

Thank you guys for your votes and support :)

******
******

He turned around and narrowed his eyes on me.

I hurriedly removed my hand from his shoulder.

''Who are you?'' He asked.

Sh*t! Who is he? I thought he was James.

''Umm.. Liza..'' his expression changed and he looked at me from head to toe.

''Oh! I see. You are Miss Liza Miller.'' I could see something in his eyes. ''Happy Birthday.''

''Thanks..but who are you? And why are you holding her?'' I asked looking at the weeping girl.

''I am Diego's brother. And about her...she was peeking into the terrace. By her attire i don't think she is invited here.'' He said giving a glare to that fragile girl.

She was my neighbour. She is seventeen years old. She always look a little dirty as she never comb her hair neatly and even her dresses are too old to wear.

''Umm.. Mr. Martini she is my neighbour please excuse her.'' I said but he was giving a killing look to that girl.

He left her and she ran before tripping on the stairs.

I was feeling a little bad that she was not invited but that was a surprise for me how could have i invited her.

''It is not Martini.'' He said looking at me.

''Umm..i..''

''It is William. Hi! I am Robert William.'' He extended his hand with a smile.

''Umm..hi! Please come.'' He held my hand a little longer and i hurriedly went to the terrace.

Diego came towards me.

''Where were...'' he trailed off and looked at the man beside me.

His face became serious and he nodded towards his brother as a greeting. Without saying a single word he walked out from there.

What was that now?

''Please have a sit.'' I ushered him towards his family then i went to Diego.

''Hey! What is the matter?'' I whispered to him.

''What do you mean?'' He asked not looking into my eyes.

''Umm..between you and your brother?''

''Nothing.'' He said sternly.

''Umm..fine.''

I didn't want to force him. When he would be ready then he would tell me by himself.

''I told them not to invite my family...but my father is the best friend of Mr. Ashton so they invited them..''

''Oh..''

''Hey Birthday girl can i have a dance with you?'' Mr. William said.

''I..'' he held my hand and took me at the centre where Dave, Ben, Jack and Mel were already ready for the dance.

Soon the music started.

''You have quite a charm.'' Mr. William whispered in my ears and i shivered.

''Hmm..'' i was looking everywhere except him.

''I heard you are really a capable assistant.'' He said again.

''Umm..thanks.''

He was holding my waist but his hold was soft.

''You are beautiful.'' I blushed at that and he laughed.

''You look more beautiful when you blushed.'' I blushed hard.

''I think your beauty captured your boss' heart.'' He whispered and i looked at him with horror.

How did he know about us? No one knows what is going on between us...

He smirked.

''I know everything.'' He whispered moving too close to me.

I could feel his breath on my neck.

I heard a sound of...a camera?

I pushed him a little.

Did someone captured a pic?

I looked around but everyone was busy in chatting or dancing.

''What..do you mean?''

''Are we playing being innocent games Miss. Miller.'' He said raising his eyebrows.

''I..i..don't know what you are talking about..'' i said nervously.

''Tell me there is something between two of you.'' He said while clutching my arms tightly.

''There is nothing.'' I said.

He was getting angry.

''Hey bro! May i have a dance with you.'' Stella put her hands on his shoulder and he became easy and left my arms.

''Excuse me..'' i said and walked away from there.

''Are you fine?'' It was Diego.

''Yes..''

''Umm.. As a friend i will like to advice you to stay away from my brother.'' He said looking towards his siblings.

What?

''May i know the reason?''

''He is not in good terms with our boss. You are his personal assistant and maybe he could use you somehow. He is a business rival of James. Our fathers are best friends but James and Robert are rivals. They were best friends in high school but for a girl they turned into enemies.'' He said leaning on the railing of the terrace.

Girl?

I waited for him to say further.

''They were betting on that girl but in that process my brother fell in love with her...and she started liking him but for James it was a bet and he felt like a loser and so he told everything to that girl and she left my brother. And from that day they hate each other. And then after some years they challenged each other for the richest business man in the state. And i am sure that my brother is here for some reason maybe he wanted to see James... The company for which we are working does not belong to the Ashton's. It is of.... i don't remember his name. They were best friends. My father, Mr. Ashton and that man who died at the very young age. I don't know the reason. And now James is handling this company...he made a deal with my father and so Mr. Ashton and my father were ready to handle him the company.''

Oh..

''But he is still not the owner of the company.. his father is handling it... he is only playing the boss..''

''Umm..actually the company is still under the name of that man who died. They thought that his daughter would come one day to claimed it... she was around two or three years old when her father died.. but there is no news of her till now.''

''Hmm... and why are you.. i mean doing a job when your father is one of the richest businessman.'' I asked by knowing about his background.

''I was not interested in business. I was not doing well in studies and so my father didn't liked it. He send me to a boarding school and from there i eloped to my grandparents'. My grandpa was a cook and here i am.'' He said scratching his neck.

''So your title Martini..''

''My Grandpa's title.'' He said smiling.

''Hey Liz! It is too late. I think we should go now. We all have work tomorrow.'' Mel said coming towards me and hugged me then she brought a wrapped box to me.

''Happy Birthday once again.'' She said giving me the gift.

Everyone gave me the gifts and i was loaded with boxes and bags.
They all said their farewell and went out of the terrace. My parents too left to the hotel as they were going back.

It was only me and Diego.

We went to our apartment with our hands full of gifts.

We entered and put the gifts in one corner then i plopped on the couch.

''Oh My God! I am so tired. I don't think i will be able to wake up in the morning.'' I said and Diego rolled his eyes.

''You woke up around eight in the morning and i at six. Do you think i am not tired? Now move your lazy butt and go shower you are stinking.'' He said making a face.

''You are stinking. Go away.'' I said throwing a cushion towards him.

He chuckled and went to his room.

''Liza..Liz.. Wake up!'' I heard someone yelling.

Then i was showering?

I felt like i was having a shower..but i was sleeping.

I opened my eyes to see Diego ruffling his wet hair with his hand near my face.

''God! Diego you are a jerk.'' I said waking up.

''Hahaha.. sleepyhead i told you to have a shower but you are sleeping in the couch.

''I hardly shower at night...''

My phone started ringing. It was on the table. I was going to picked it up but before i could touched it Diego picked it up and looked at the caller i.d.

''Whoa!! Mr. Whowantsme calling?'' He asked raising his eyebrows.

Sh*t! Sh*t! Who told you to save his name like that?

''Give it to me.'' I said while standing on the floor.

''First tell me.'' He said while raising his hand which was holding my phone.

''Diego...please..'' i tried to snatched it but he was too tall.

''Fine don't tell me. I am going to receive it.'' He smirked.

''NO! NO!'' I said then stood on the couch and snatched it from his hands.

But i tripped and was about to fall when Diego held me and we both landed on the couch. He was above me but his body was not touching to me. He balanced him with his hands on the couch.

He smirked and held both of my hands in his one hand and snatched the phone from the other. But the ringing was stopped.

I released a relief breath.

Then i heard the message tone.

Sh*t!

I looked at the clock in the front wall from the couch. It was exactly midnight.

Did he texted me to wish my birthday?

Does he know my birthday?

''Let see what is the message.'' Diego said with a devilish smile.

''No Diego don't! I will kill you.'' But he only smirked and swiped it opened.

''I am outside of your apartment?'' He read the message aloud then looked at me raising his brows.

The door opened and we both looked at the entrance. Diego was still hovering me.

Sh*t!

''James...'' i was able to whisper his name.

*******
*******

I hope you liked it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 7.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
40.2M 966K 45
Ashton Miller was the richest, most powerful and sexiest man alive. Being a multimillionaire, he had everything he could have ever wanted; girls, car...
36.9K 2.5K 55
[#1 in Rage/January 24, 2022]. [Completed]. [#2 in Escort/Oct 22, 2020]. [Completed]. *** The real question is, how does one even earn 'forever' from...
273K 7.2K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...