Married to a Rockstar. Sequel...

By winterclifford

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 19

535 2 0
By winterclifford

-Alesana's POV-

"Hand me my converse, love?" he said.

I picked them up out of the closet and handed them to him. He put them in his suitcase and zipped it up. He was done packing. But I wasn't even halfway through yet. This was the night before we leave to Paris for 2 weeks, and we were packing now. CC started earlier than I did but yet I'm still stuck on what to bring.

I just stared at the open closet. CC held my waist and said, "No rush love. It's only 5. I will get dinner ready for us and you have all your time to pick out your stuff."

"Alright my love," I said. He kissed my neck and left the room. After staring at the closet for another minute, I picked out some of my favorite outfits, lingerie, and shoes then put my makeup and female needs and essentials in with them.

Once I zipped up my suitcase, I felt hands on my arms then lips at my ear. Then I heard him whisper, "I love you." It was something to give me the chills. He took my hand, twirled me around, brought my face to his, and kissed me.

He smiled through our kiss then pulled away. He said, "If we stay in here any longer, our dinner will be burnt. Seeing how hungry I am, that won't make me happy."

I laughed. He said, "Are you done packing?" I nodded and followed him out of the room to the kitchen. I said, "It smells nice out here."

"Yeah, Andy decided he could barbecue tonight so here we are, making salad and mashed potatoes," he said.

"Need help?" I asked.

"I got it love. I think Carolyn might be up in a few seco-"

Then I heard Carolyn calling out for us. He chuckled. "Right on time."

I turned and left the kitchen and walked into Carolyn's bedroom. I got her out of her crib and kissed her head. She said, "Can I bring Woody?"

I said, "Sure hun." I picked up her Woody doll off of the ground and handed it to her. She hugged it and I walked back out to the kitchen. CC said, "Well, this part of dinner is done. Now we wait for Andy and October to come in."

Then we heard the door open. Then Andy walked in with a plate in his hands with October following behind. He put the plate down next to the food and said, "So dinner's served."

I made a plate for Carolyn, just enough for her to eat which she'll later not even finish. Then I got a plate for myself when they were sitting. We started eating. Carolyn was singing instead of eating. I said, "Carolyn, eat your food and sing after."

"Okay mommy." And she started eating. Andy said, "Are you guys excited?"

"Oh yeah!" CC said. I smiled, "Yeah. It's going to be amazing."

"So since Carolyn will be in the house, where will you guys sleep?"

"Couch or your room," October said.

"Well it doesn't really matter to us," I said.

"Alright," she said.

We finished eating and October and I cleaned the dishes while CC and Andy went out to change things over on the bed for them. October said, "I have a feeling something good is going to happen when you get back."

"Like what?"

"I dunno. I just have a good feeling."

I raised my eyebrow and went back to cleaning. She said, "Is it bad if I haven't done it with Andy yet?"

"No. You guys are making a better choice to wait. People just have different times to do their dirty deeds," I said.

She chuckled. "I guess."

We finished and went to Carolyn's room where Carolyn was in her pajamas, playing with her Toy Story toys. We played with her until it was time for her to go to bed and I gave her a kiss and hug goodbye, since we leave early in the morning for our flight. CC came in, gave her a kiss and hug, then she was in her crib. We left the room and gave Andy and October a tight hug so we can get to bed early.

We got ready for bed, set the alarm on our phones, and went to sleep for the 7 hours of sleep we had.

_____

The alarm went off at 4AM, both of ours a buzzing noise. I slowly opened my eyes and turned off the alarm. I poked CC, who was trying to sleep some more, and he woke up. He said, "Already?"

I nodded and he groaned and got up. I got up as well and we both got ready. I got into my airplane outfit, my most comfortable pair of jeans and my ADTR shirt I cut into a slightly cropped tanktop and my vans that were easy to slide off and back on. He was in black jeans and a Misfits t-shirt and his black converse. I put on a bit of black eyeliner, chapstick, and put my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my carry-on/purse and suitcase and waited for CC to be done.

We were so silent in the early mornings... It didn't bother me, since we spend a lot of time together as it is, but it was weird. He came out, grabbed his suitcase, and said, "Alright. Let's go."

We called a taxi to be here at 5 and it was here, waiting outside. We put our bags in, got in the back seat, and drove away. I looked at the house as it disappeared and rested my head on CC's shoulder. He kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We got to the airport in no time. The taxi guy dropped us off and CC paid him. We got our stuff out and he drove off.

CC held my hand as we were going in. We went to baggage claim, put our suitcases on the belt, and got our tickets. We headed to security and waited in a long line. As we waited, CC wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close.

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and said, "I love you."

"I love you too. I can't wait for you to see Paris."

"Same here. It will be amazing. The city of love."

He wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled. He winked and said, "Who knows what will happen in Paris with us two in it."

"Amazing things. I have that feeling. So does October."

He said, "Huh?"

I shrugged and we moved foward in line and got to the front. He checked our passports and tickets and moved us foward. We took off our shoes and I put my purse and our phones in the box to go through the x-ray tunnel thing. We walked through with no problem and put our shoes back on.

He held his hand out to me and I took it. I grabbed my purse and we walked off to where our gate is. We have an hour until the gate opens for us to board our flight. I said, "Are you hungry for breakfast?"

He nodded and said, "I have to pee first though."

"Why didn't you go before we left?" I asked.

He shrugged and mumbled, "I didn't feel like it."

I chuckled and said, "Go. It's not my decision to if you need to pee or not."

He laughed and walked to the bathroom. I waited for him, then took out my phone and tweeted: Made it to the airport. Missing our baby girl already. :( Paris will be amazing with my love.<3 Yep, very very late honeymoon. ;)

Then he came out and said, "Let's go get breakfast. I'm starving."

"Alright." He took my hand and we walked over to the Starbucks cafe. While we waited, he took his phone out of my purse and tweeted also. He held my waist and said, "How do you think Carolyn will be with Andy and October?"

"I think she'll be great. She loves them."

"True," he said.

Then we got to the front of the line and we each got coffee and a coffee cake to share. We sat at a table and downed our stuff. I said, "There's like 10 minutes until we have to board the plane."

"We should head over there and wait then."

I nodded. He said, "We'll be on the plane for 5 hours to New York then 8 more to Paris."

I groaned, "That's a lot of time in the air."

"But it's worth it, my love."

I nodded. "True."

He stood up and took my hand. I stood up and we walked to our gate and found a place to sit. I saw him yawn. I said, "I'm guessing we'll nap on the plane to New York?"

He nodded. "Probably for half of the flight."

I took out my phone and said, "Smile, love."

He smiled, as did I, as I took a picture of us. I put it through the instagram app and tweeted it: This man's smile gets me through the day. :)

He then looked at his phone. He said, "You're on a twitter roll today."

I laughed. Then we got called to board the plane. We got up and walked to the guy collecting the tickets. He took the end off of our tickets and we walked onto the plane. We found our spot and he gave me the window seat. He sat next to me and we sat waiting for the plane to take off, but it took awhile to get everyone else on. The seat next to CC ended up being empty.

Then the pilot told us to buckle up, turn off cell phones and all other electronics before we take off. He went over safety rules and so forth then it was time to take off.

Once we were in the air for almost an hour, my eyes closed and my head rested on CC's shoulder.

Then I opened my eyes later to CC still asleep. I looked at the TV on the back of the chair and looked at the map on where we were. We were almost to New York. An hour left in the flight.

I looked up to see if we were able to get up. And we could. I got up, squeezed past CC, and waited for the person in the bathroom. Once the guy was out, he smiled at me and walked slowly back to his seat, looking back at me every now and then. I went into the bathroom and did my business. I washed my hands and came back out.

I walked back to my seat and squeezed past CC again. Once I sat back down again, his eyes slowly opened. He stretched and said, "Where are we?"

"Well we're an hour away from landing in New York."

"Yay. My butt hurts."

"Stand up."

"Can we?"

"Yeah," I said.

He stood up and stretched. Then he sat back down and sighed. "Much better."

I chuckled. He smiled and turned to me. I gestured for him to come closer and he did. He whispered, "What?"

I smiled and barely touched his lips with mine until the lady giving out drinks asked us if we wanted anything. I said, "Um, water please."

"Same," CC said.

"Okay. I'll be right back out with those."

"Alright," I muttered. I looked out the window and sighed. He rubbed my arm and said, "She's probably having a lot of fun with Andy and October. They'll keep her busy."

I nodded. Then the lady was back out with our water bottles. She handed them to us and walked away again. I took a sip of mine and put it back in my purse.

I put the armrest between me and CC up and leaned against him. He held my hand and gently carressed it.

We landed in no time at JFK. We got off, rested, ate, talked to Carolyn, Andy, and October for awhile, then we got onto the plane to Paris.

It took so much longer, so we found ways to stay entertained. We played games on our phones, we sat and cuddled, we talked, watched the airplane TV and took a nap. Right when I woke up, we were told we were landing.

CC grinned at me. I grinned. "I'm so excited," I said.

"It will be hell getting through the airport, but we'll get to our hotel and see what we do after," he said.

I nodded. We landed, got off the plane, found a place to eat. And CC does know some french. Something I never knew until just now. We got our stuff out of baggage claim, got a taxi, and got to the hotel. CC checked us in with no trouble, and we got an amazing room with an amazing view of the Eiffle Tower.

We walked into the room and dropped our bags on the bed. The room looked so fantastic. Big white bed, a big TV, a really pretty bathroom that was pretty big, and a balcony. I walked out to the balcony and looked at the whole view. It left me speechless.

Then CC's arms were wrapped around my waist from behind. He said, "How do you like it?"

"It's undescribable. It's just amazing. Breathtaking. Wonderful."

"I knew you'd like it, love."

I spun around in his arms to face him. He smiled and said, "None of this compares to how beautiful you are though."

I smiled. "You are the sweetest guy ever."

He gently poked my cheek and said, "Your cheeks got so red when I said that."

I giggled. "Oh jeez."

He smiled and I pulled him in by his shirt. He raised an eyebrow and I kissed him. I let go of his shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck. He just held my waist with his hands and kept this kiss going.

He said through our kiss, "Je'taime."

I stopped for a second and said, "That sounded so beautiful coming from your  mouth."

He smiled and said, "So what do you want to do love?"

"Well it is getting late, so if it's okay with you, we can stay in tonight and plan for tomorrow."

He nodded. "Good idea."

I looked out to the view again and took in a deep breath. He said, "It's so nice here."

I nodded. "Especially with you here," I said. He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

 I shivered a little bit. CC chuckled and said, "Let's go back inside."

"Alright," I said. We walked in and he turned the TV on. I sat on the bed and laid back. "Damn, this bed is comfortable," I said.

He laid next to me and said, "Indeed it is."

I smiled, as did he. I said, "You have the most amazing smile. It makes my whole existence."

"Aw, love. You're so beautiful and sweet," he said. I blushed. Then he said, "So what do you want to do tomorrow?"

"Let's see the eiffle tower tomorrow and go walk around and be tourists," I said.

"Alright. And tomorrow night we'll go out to dinner."

"That sounds nice, my love," I said.

 "Yay," he said, smiling. I stood up and said, "I'm going to shower."

"I'll order room service," he said.

"Alright. You know what I like," I said.

"I do indeed."

I went into the bathroom and figured out how to turn on the shower. I undressed and got in. Thank goodness I had my razor with me. I shaved, clean my body, washed my hair, then took in the thought that we are in Paris. I couldn't get the image of CC's smile out of my head.

I got out, wrapped a towel around myself, and walked out. He was out on the balcony, just looking out and around.

I started looking through my suitcase and pulled out underwear and my oversized Kiss shirt. Pajamas. Then from the corner of my eye I saw CC walk in. Since it was cold, I grabbed a tank top to go under the t-shirt. Then someone knocked at the door.

I walked to the bathroom so I wouldn't be seen. Then I heard voices. I got dressed and once I heard the door close, I came back out.

He said, "Food!"

I laughed, "We ate like an hour and a half ago."

"I know. It's small though, so we're good."

"What is it?"

"Um the only thing I recognized was salad."

I laughed. "You're silly."

He smiled and laughed. "Guess so."

So we ate on the balcony, looking at how dark yet beautiful it looked. We finished and he changed into his pajamas. We brushed our teeth and laid in bed, the TV still on. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed.

He chuckled, "What?"

"Nothing. Just happy to be here."

"Me too, love."

 Then it was silent for a second. Then I starting laughing quietly to myself. CC looked at me, "What?"

"I just remembered the photo of me I saw on a sexual frustration tumblr account a guy made for me."

He raised an eyebrow. "What the hell?"

"It's something that people do on tumblr. I apparently have fans," I said.

"Alright. So go on with your photo."

"I looked like a typical scene kid. I had multi-colored hair at a point and said I liked Bring Me the Horizon when I never did."

He chuckled.

I said, "What?"

He said, "Looking at you now, I can't see you like that. I like it better like this. Natural, beautiful. Although looks don't mean that much to me, since you got me with your amazing smile and personality."

I blushed. He kissed my cheek and said, "I'm serious love."

I smiled and kissed his soft lips. He kissed me back and held me closer to him. I didn't know my hand was right above his waist until I spread out my fingers. He smiled through the kiss as I moved my hand up to the back of his neck.

Then I pulled away and said, "Nice way to start the honeymoon."

He smiled and nodded. I yawned but tried to hide it. He chuckled and said, "Let's get some sleep, love. Long day tomorrow."

I nodded. He gave me a quick kiss and said, "Good night, love. Sweet dreams."

I said, "Sweet dreams, dearest." He turned off the TV and we headed off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

NOTE: There was confusion recently with the chapter. I published this chapter on accident a bit too early when I wasn't finished. I deleted it and moved it to this and added tons more. No, I didn't delete the fanfic obviously. I will never delete it. I appreciate all the nice comments on this story. It really means a lot. <3

Thank youu :) - Kylee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc