numb

By Iost-girls

"i was numb, and she brought me back to life.." a story of the broken cole and the sentimental freya publish... More

numb
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight (part 1)
thirty-eight (part 2)
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
The Letter (epilogue)
this is the end
quick question

eight

6.3K 295 24
By Iost-girls

it's around 1am by now and all we've done is listen to each other stories. more freya than i but she wouldn't want to be bothered with my sad pathetic stories.
my experience wasn't all that great.

i go into my pocket and pull out a thick brown paper, stuff with weed. laying it between my cracked lips and firing up the end, making the blunt sizzle as I inhale it deeply.

"want it?" i offer the weed to freya and she eyes me at first but takes it from my hands.

lacing it in between her index and middle finger then propping it on her lips and inhaling. her head slowly falls back and letting the smoke out then takes another hit.

i keep my eyes focused on freya as her eyes become hooded. a small smile cracking on her lips, her hair waving behind but some landing in her face from the wind.
she tries to to maintain her hair but fails.

i lowly chuckle then lifting my scrunchie from around my wrist and scooting closer towards her body.

"here, let me help you." i pull all her hair behind her then on top of her head and making a high bun.

"thanks." freya smiles with teeth.

admiring her face structure, not really ever seeing her hair up like the way it was. he smiles back at her.

"cole... you do know that everyone has their days. i don't know nobody who thinks they're somebody everyday."

i look at her soft expression as she looks into my eyes with her brown ones.

"yeah well, i don't have "days". it's a everyday thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 22.7K 39
After meeting at Saturday School, Alex and Ezra form an intense connection, so intense they decide to keep it between themselves, by being in a secre...
43.2K 2.7K 70
In life, we all have our own roller coaster. It goes up and down and swirls around. We have the greatest moments to never forget and we have our wors...
168 1 17
TW: this book may include issues like abuse, suicide, anxiety and other mental issues The lonely and broken girl was a sweet and gentle soul named S...
6.9K 190 39
Heartless:- displaying a complete lack of feeling or consideration. Her choice didn't matter as she got in an accident by the act of the so-called J...