numb

By Iost-girls

"i was numb, and she brought me back to life.." a story of the broken cole and the sentimental freya publish... More

numb
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight (part 1)
thirty-eight (part 2)
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
The Letter (epilogue)
this is the end
quick question

three

8.8K 391 40
By Iost-girls

i enter the familiar building and sit at the same table as yesterday. propping my elbows up and glancing out to the busy morning traffic.

"couldn't stay away, huh?" i hear the familiar soft voice. looking behind me and my eyes land on Freya's beautiful face with a smile plastered on it.

"well you did tell me to come back." i say with a small mouthy smile. even though i wanted to, i just couldn't spread my mouth any wider.

"true." freya giggles but continues. "well what do you want today, cole?"

i think about what i want for a moment. "do you guys have boneless wings?"

her face turns into confusion then she shakes her head. "hate to break it to ya but we don't serve wings. this is a diner."

my faces glowers and i look down. "damnit.. i really wanted that to be my last meal." whispering to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 22.7K 39
After meeting at Saturday School, Alex and Ezra form an intense connection, so intense they decide to keep it between themselves, by being in a secre...
4.4K 732 46
In this poignant tale of love and loss, Cole has been pursuing Naila's affection since their teenage years. When Naila undergoes a tragic event, she...
43.2K 2.7K 70
In life, we all have our own roller coaster. It goes up and down and swirls around. We have the greatest moments to never forget and we have our wors...
10.4K 558 27
I decided to publish this story again after I had removed it. A story about two brothers trying to make sense of their respective lives while trying...