Riley Matthews

By BabyMorotia

A girl with a lifetime to spare When Riley Matthews meets her best friend What happens to her and what happe... More

Home and family
The best friends in the world
I cant deal with this anymore
A cup of coffee with him
Am i really in love
I saw him today
Zay my No.1 man
Ring power
Missy bradfords evil mind
The truth of my friendship
Is the past is in the past
Thanksgiving with the matthews part 1
Thanksgiving with the matthews part two
Question time
I have decided m
Sleepover with thunder and lightning
Jealous because i care
Updating later in the afternoon
Putting back the pieces
First date
NYU
Might update
Garden party
Catching Fireflies and the unexpected hour
Just wanted to tell you
A party for the purple princess
Learning to let go
Planning a prposal

The first time i laid eyes on you

117 6 1
By BabyMorotia

POV:Riley

I walk home alone today pissed about my friends thinking that I can't take care of myself . I am old enough to look after myself and get a date to go with me to homecoming . Then I stop to see a tall handsome gorgeous boy who looks about my age. I drop my bag and everything falls out clattering to the ground the boy eyes sparkle as he bends down to help me . As I reach to grab my phone his hand lingers on mine for like 5 Mississippi's and he smile awkwardly and removes his hand . When we get up he puts his hand forward and says " Lucas mam".
I look at his hand and shake it firmly "Riley " I say with a smile he lets go and says
Lucas : I just moved here and I am looking for a new school with my mum she is sitting by the bench there . "
I look towards where he is pointing and see a small women with blonde curls and a big dog . I hate large dogs I am more comfortable with cats ,purple cats . I start to develop a Riley scared face and run off into the subway leaving him behind . I don't know why but I think I had a panic attack because of that awfully large dog . I hope that I didn't make myself look stupid .when I get home I run past my mom and dad and into my room And throw my head onto a pillow . Why am I such a Freak I hate this life. everyday I face a bunch of people that hate me and make my life a living hell they are called bullies . And I hate them . Everyone thinks that my life is amazing but it truly sucks . I want to die...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 220 22
Three years have passed since Riley Matthews and her family decided to stay in New York. Several things have changed, people have changed people. Aft...
18.8K 371 21
Maya and I are very close. We're besties, sisters in fact. And then there was this fight and.. *car screeches* "I couldn't feel Rileytown anymore." {...
759K 18.7K 59
They met on the subway. It wasn't that special to her. But then they meet at school, same classes. Maybe they would be friends? But they just can't k...
9.2K 358 27
Riley Matthews has been miserable ever since a disaster occurred with Lucas, causing him to return to Texas. Once Lucas returns the girl's world is y...