Healling Heart [BAEKYEON FANF...

נכתב על ידי silverhawk26

Feelings can be controlled, but tears never lie. Date Start : June 15, 2016 Date Finish: [SOON] עוד

"INTRODUCTION"
♘Chapter One: BAEK'YEON
♘Chapter Two: First Meet♥
♘Chapter Three: At School
♘Chapter Four: Oppa/I Know Her
♘Chapter Five: Friend's/CloseFriend's
♘Chapter Six: Wendy Son
♘Chapter Seven: True Feelings
♘Chapter Eight: Field Trip (1)
♘Chapter Nine: Field Trip (2)
♘Chapter Ten: Field Trip (3) A couple
♘Chapter Ten: Continuition
♘Chapter Eleven: Field Trip (4) Last Day
♘Chapter Twelve: Tell Them
♘Chapter Thirteen: Where is she
♘Chapter Fourteen: Yeri Told Me
♘Chapter Fifteen: Make a Love
♘Chapter Sixteen: LuYoon & KrisSica
♘Chapter Seventeen: The Ice Princess Melted
♘Must Read: Baek'Yeon News
♘Chapter Eighteen: The Event
♘Chapter Nineteen: Shes Mine, Only Mine
♘Trending News: Baek'Yeon
♘ EXO News:
♘Chapter Twenty: The Threat
♘Chapter 21: She Vomitted
♘Chapter 22: Unexpected ChanFany
♘Chapter 23: Lied
♘Chapter 24: Our Last Date
♘Chapter 25: Graduation
♘Chapter 26: Boys to Boys Talk
♘Chapter 27: She cried
♘Chapter 28: She's Pregnant
♘Chapter 29: Care for My Baby
♘Chapter 30: ChanBaek
♘Chapter 31: 8 Years Later/His back
♘Chapter 32: SNSD's Power
♘Chapter 33: You are?
♘Chapter 34: You are? 2/ Who you are?
♘Chapter 35: A Lied (1)
♘Chapter 36: A Lied (2) / Face 1
♘Chapter 37: Face 2/The Real Feeling
♘Chapter 38: Jung Wooseok
♘Chapter 39: Unplanned/Planned
♘Chapter 40: Agreement
♘Chapter 41: Clarrification Feelings
♘Chapter 42: I have a chance
♘Chapter 43: Married Day
♘Chapter 44: She Shoot
♘Chapter 45: Confine
♘Chapter 46: Meet My Dad

♘Chapter Eleven: Continuition

223 6 0
נכתב על ידי silverhawk26

👉Back to 'BaekYeon and BaekYeol' Moments.👈

Baekhyun's POV

After our date me and taeyeon went to the hotel early because of chanyeol, he's such a troublemaker and that's why taeyeon decided that we must go went to the hotel, yah~ ofcourse chanyeol texted me and taeyeon read the message from my phone and ofcourse she have my phone I dont know why just I give it to her for so that no problems built. I excort taeyeon to her room and I bid a goodbye to her.

"bye, taengoo~ jal-jinae(take care), saranghaeyeo." I said to her and kiss her cheeks and she turns to red like a tomato.

"jalgayo(bye), I will same as you jal-jinae(take care) saranghaeyeo too baek." she said and respond my kiss to her, she kiss me back on cheeks.

After I bid a goodbye to hear I headed to my cousin chanyeol's room, I dont know what to do but chanyeol has something important to tell me, I open the door and reveling him on the couch lying.

"yeol, what kind of important do you tell me, im in the middle of my date." I yelled at him.

"kyahh~ byun baekhyun, dont yell at me, and wait date HAHA' and who's with you before I texted you." he said to me and smirk.

"with her, that beautiful lady their." I pointed outside.

"who, dont lied to me bacon~, coz if you dont tell me I will discovered it someday." he said with treat.

"okey, its taeyeon-sshi." I said and his eyes got widen of what he just heared from me.

"omo~ its that true." he said."since when, how?." he continue.

"since yesterday, when I accompany her in her room, remember when mrs. kang told me that I want to accompany her to her room because she's not feeling well, then the next morning I confess to her." I explain to him and he was just smiled and nodded.

"now I know your not a gay." he teased me.

"kyahh~ you pabo im not a gay." I said."and by the way about yo-." I was cut by him.

"ouh~ yah, I almost forgot I have a new girlfriend." he said to me with a smlied on his face.

"again you have a new girl and what about tiffany noona." I said to him.

"oh~ about her she's just my love, no one can replace her in my heart." chanyeol said and smirk.

"and who's this unlucky girl you got." I said in a jowk tone.

"here, see this." he said, he handed his phone to me and I was shocked again because the girl he said that his next girl is no other than irene.

"what? this is ire-." he cut me again.

"yap~ she 's my new toy, I accept her confession not because I like her, I accept her because I like her body just like hyunah." he explain to me.

"what the f***, you dont like her but you like her body coz' she's curve like a coca-cola." I said to him with yelling.

"yah~ whole my life I have lots of girl sleep with me night by night, but when tiffany suddenly came into my life I change, I change because of her." he explain me."and you better not tell tiffany and also your girlfriend taeyeon of what we just talk this time." he continue and I nodded.

👉past-forwad👈

Taeyeon's POV

Where here outside of the hotel waiting for the bus we rent, tiffany is busy taking selcas with girls and me I texted baek even though were here outside with our friends we both decided that our relationship must be private for now but it will be revealed someday at the right time, the right place, and the right people.

baek,😖😮
-taengoo~💗

neh~  waeyo(why).
-mybaek~💋

im bored, and im totally tired.😪
-taengoo~💗

its, okey the bus well be here soon, just wait, okey saranghaeyeo.😍😘
-mybaek~💋

neh~ saranghaeyeo.😘😍💞
-taengoo~💗

And then a few minutes the bus is here to pick-us home. I went inside the I found a sit next to baekhyun I headed to him but its too late wendy sit next to baekhyun, so I have no choice I sit infront of him next to Chen.

"excuse me oppa~ can I sit here, is this sit occupied to someone." I ask him.

"aniyo, no~ you can sit taeyeon-ahh its not occupied to someone." he said and smiled I just smiled back and nodded. And then suddenly my phone bip so its mean someone texted me.

are you okey.😮😲 I fell so sorry if I didn't sit next to you.😭
-mybaek~💋

aniyo, its okey baek, it is better that wendy is with you so that anybody cannot notice that were on a couple.😙😀
-taengoo~💗

okey~ but still I felt sorry, promise next time, or next event I will be sitted next to you, and also I promise to you we will be having our second date, dont forget that put it on your mind and remember anything I say.😘👍💏💑
-mybaek~💗

ahh~ so sweet my baek, I will.💏💏💘
-taengoo~💗

who's with you now.
-mybaek~💋

with your friend, chen.
-taengoo~💗

what? with him, no not him, I come to you now.😨
-mybaek~💋

aniyo, stay dont do that, remember we just both agreed.😮😑
-taengoo~💗

okey, but still be careful of him okey, he is a pervert.
-mybaek~💋

neh~ I will baek.👍😘
-taengoo~💗

Baekhyun's POV

Why does everytime I want to spent more time with her and wendy appeared, I hate this girl I want taeyeon but I cant, we both agreed.

👉flashback👈

"Baek, can I have a favor with you." she ask me.

"neh~ what is it." I said munching my food.

"can we private our relationship, jebalyo(please)." she said.

"why is their something wrong." I ask her.

"aniyo, nothing I just im not ready to spell it to the girls." she said.

"okey, I agreed." I said to her nodded and she just smiled and nodded also.

👉End of flashback👈

"oppa~ who is that." wendy pointed my phone.

"ahm~ nothing, its my mom." I lied to her coz I remember what taeyeon said to me.

"oh~ what she said." she ask why she is asking she is not my girlfriend either.

"she said that I must go home early for dinner because my aunte is came from the Los, Angeles." I lied again to her.

"ohh~ say Hi to your aunte for me." she said and smiled.

"okey," I replied.

---
A/N: mianhee for not updating early I have lots to do especially to my mapeh, I want to go to our bangay clinic for the survey, but still I will update the next chapter next this, sorry for the errors. Kamsahamnida. saranghaeyeo. see you on the next chapter.

-heartxjane_26

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.9K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
23K 1.6K 22
after the loss of his best friend, yoongi never thought he'd be able to live again, to laugh again. to love again. until he met hoseok. - contains me...
32K 1.4K 47
"Let's forget about it." "I'm sorry, I can't." Started: 26/10/20 Finished: 12/07/21
57.2K 1.9K 48
Never play with a girl's feelings cause someday you'll regret it Nov 8 2020 - Jan 20 2021