With Them

By Daebakpenguin

TaeSeon, a 12 year old, is adopted by one of BIGBANG's members. Many unfortunate evens will occur and how wil... More

Chapter 1 :How It Started
Chapter 2: Twist
Chapter 3 : Home
Chapter 4: Settled
Chapter 5 : Sick
Chapter 6: Don't Be Sad , Appa
Chapter 7: Some Family Time
Chapter 8: Ouch
Chapter 9 : His Words
Chapter 10: Prediction
Chapter 11: Revealed
THANK YOU
Chapter 14 :
Chapter 15 : Sighs
GOMAWO !
Chapter 16 : I Want To Stop
Follow Follow Me
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: what will be the answer ?
Chapter 19 : He Finally Said It
Chapter 20: What ?!
Chapter 21: Even more than just that
chapter22 : I'm so sorry
Heyy
chapter 23

Chapter 12: I Can't Believe You

816 30 1
By Daebakpenguin

GD's POV

Its 2am and I believe that everyone is asleep. I crept into TeaSeon's room. She was asleep. I paused for a while before I continued with my plan. I carried her carefully and brought her out of her room. Hoping that she would not wake up, I climbed down the steps slowly. When I finally reach the ground, I headed towards the door. I opened the door of my car and placed her lying down on the seats. I immediately drove off after that.

When I finally reached my own house, I made sure that the streets were empty before I came out from the car. Once again, I carried TaeSeon and brought her in to my house. I brought her to an empty room that was well furnish ( of course it was well furnished because I'm awesome and decorating the room ) . This room would be TaeSeon's. She would be staying here. After I placed her down on her ( king sized ) bed ( I don't even know why it was a king sized bed), I stared at her sleeping peacefully for a moment with a faint smile on my face. I went to my room to sleep.

The next morning, I had risen early. I prepared breakfast for TaeSeon and myself. After I was done in the kitchen, I headed up to TeaSeon's room. To my surprise, she had already woken up. She showed confusion by her expression with a tint of fear in her eyes.

TaeSeon's POV

I woke up on a different feeling below me. It wasn't my usual bed. I sat up and analysed the room. The size of it was beyond my imagination. I didn't even know that a room could be this big. There were some portraits placed on the walls, they were portraits of the members of BIGBANG. One of them was TOP in Fantastic Baby -_-.
I also realized that the bed I was on was a king sized bed with super soft sheets. It was a heavenly place to live in but I keep having a feeling to want to leave this place. Soon after, GD oppa came in with a tray in his hands. I suddenly understood the picture I was in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.7K 65
[180511~Ranked #12 in most impressive ranking #BIGBANG] [180512~ Ranked #1 in most impressive ranking #nyongtory] Jiyong found an envelope written '...
19.7K 873 29
Maybe for certain people, they thought your life is perfect. Everyone been taken care of you and love you since you are a princess. But, princess lif...
887 43 14
When 5 teen girls and a 2 year old boy are adopted, moving into a home with 28 idols and many more surrounding them, what will happen? What will happ...
15K 550 31
Lee Seunghyun or Seungri and Kwon Jiyong is a brother sibling that being falling apart cause the accident that happen on Seungri while they were chi...