numb

By Iost-girls

"i was numb, and she brought me back to life.." a story of the broken cole and the sentimental freya publish... More

numb
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight (part 1)
thirty-eight (part 2)
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
The Letter (epilogue)
this is the end
quick question

one

14.3K 482 41
By Iost-girls

i walk into the small diner, hoodie on, duffle bag on my shoulder, head lowered, and earphones in.
deciding to sit at a window table so i can spot out when the black van pulls up. looking out the window every 5 seconds until i'm interrupted by a waitress.

"hello. anything you would like today?" her tiny calming voice spoke to me.

turning my head to answer but instead i grew mute. she's beautiful. not the cliché everything about her is amazing and she could shit out candy.

she's actually stunning. the way her cheek bones structured nicely but still has full cheeks. the way her brown pigment glowed under the diner's lights and her plump lips curved perfectly with a tint of red coloring lined on them.
her smile is also very alluring, someone could get lost in her if they weren't focused enough.

finally mustering up some words, i lightly smile up at her and pick up the menu.

"uhm.. i wasn't planning on it but since you're already here, i guess i'll get an omelette." i sit the menu back down on the table then looked back up at the waitress as she writes on her notepad. i've never seen this girl before and i've been here to make a drop off plenty of times, she must be new.

"okay, i'll bring that to you right away." she smiles at me again causing me to look at her white teeth that gleamed.

after picking up the menu, she starts to walk off and i use that time to admire her body. her figure curved like an hour glass and her butt sitting up in her high-waisted blue jeans.

smirking to myself, i look back out the window and spot the black van with tinted windows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1K 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
733 60 13
A middle class girl completed her graduation from high emerging stream AI. Pursuing her career in a MNC company with a good Package where she is sati...
577 4 47
Sometimes the past attempts to repeat itself. And sometimes, it refuses to let go. We were two people who couldn't have been more different. She was...
1.2K 81 33
TW!!! There are triggering stuff in this... please read tags before reading! This is a story about a criminal who recently got out of jail, He is try...